April 26, 2024, 05:26:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203924 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »

It just started.....BOZO and BUFFOON

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 04:29:12 PM »

Ok...get the cheese and crackers out.....BOZO got the WHINE

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 04:29:51 PM »

Bozo says: lie, lie, yadayada, lie, lie, yadayada ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »

Ok...get the cheese and crackers out.....BOZO got the WHINE

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »

Bobo saying he has a case to try and not interested in the side shows.  He calls this a side show.

Bobo says in there motion they did not say Conway copied documents

Defense not allowed access to all TES documents and Conway was and had no time limitations as he is on the same floor as Mr Nejame's office

Bobo says in no way shape or form does their motion misrepresent facts

Bobo takes serious issue with a lawyer using a national forum to air issues rather than calling him.  Conway had Bobo's cell and he choose to not call him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »

Bobo saying he has a case to try and not interested in the side shows.  He calls this a side show.

Defense not allowed access to all TES documents and Conway was and had no time limitations as he is on the same floor as Mr Nejame's office

Bobo takes serious issue with a lawyer using a national forum to air issues rather than calling him.  Conway had Bobo's cell and he choose to not call him.
Thank-you, the man makes me physically ill 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 04:34:17 PM »

The Jar wrote a statement so no one can misquote him and he is reading it now.

Reporter asking The Jar about the motion in which it claimed that Nejame had the Ants sign a waiver.

Jar turned it over to Bobo , Bobo says they just spoke to the Ants and it is true.  Kathi asked if the Ants could be confused and Bob said NO the Ants are not confused, they signed a waiver for Conway to sign the documents and Lyon could attest to it.

The Ants want the defense to review all the TES documents and have told Nejame that. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »

Thank-you, the man makes me physically ill 

Isn't that what he's doing right this minute, using a public forum to air issues? He's an idiot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

Kathi assked BOZO to clarify the waiver...he says wake up, you are missing a press conference..what an azz he is....I wish someone would slap the crap outta him.....Ok...so it looks like JP stuck with his previous order....and BOZO and BUFFOON are gloating. thinking they actually won one.....however it will still be overseen by a magistrate. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »

The Jar says the agreement was reached and an order will be signed to review the TES documents.  They will be reviewed at a different location and all this is mute after visiting the Judge this morning.

Bob says the agreement is under seal so they can not talk about it more and an order will be coming out prob tomorrow

OMG now Bobo is saying the bottom line is they are trying to save a human life here. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »

Kathi assked BOZO to clarify the waiver...he says wake up, you are missing a press conference..what an azz he is....I wish someone would slap the crap outta him.....Ok...so it looks like JP stuck with his previous order....and BOZO and BUFFOON are gloating. thinking they actually won one.....however it will still be overseen by a magistrate. 

He is such an azz.    I can't stand looking at him either.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

I second that emotion. It's outta control and nobody will reign these fools in!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 04:40:23 PM »

He is such an azz.    I can't stand looking at him either.

hey Sassy...same here...I love to just box his ears

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 04:41:36 PM »

The Jar says the agreement was reached and an order will be signed to review the TES documents.  They will be reviewed at a different location and all this is mute after visiting the Judge this morning.

Bob says the agreement is under seal so they can not talk about it more and an order will be coming out prob tomorrow

OMG now Bobo is saying the bottom line is they are trying to save a human life here. 

Thanks Northern.    an angelic monkey

O/T - hope your son is doing better now.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 04:43:12 PM »

I am not sure which infuriate me the most...BOZO or BUFFOON.....they are running a close race.....BUFFOON might be a bit out front.....his statement about writing a statement for the Duhfense so they can't be misquoted....BITE ME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 04:50:55 PM »

How can I have followed this case since the very beginning and feel like I don't understand what is going on?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »

Thanks Northern.    an angelic monkey

O/T - hope your son is doing better now.

Thank you Sassy.  He is recovering really well!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »

I am not sure which infuriate me the most...BOZO or BUFFOON.....they are running a close race.....BUFFOON might be a bit out front.....his statement about writing a statement for the Duhfense so they can't be misquoted....BITE ME!!

I would bet money that he is going to have a serious medical issue before this hits trial.  His red face could be very high blood pressure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.