April 27, 2024, 11:33:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203986 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2010, 11:53:58 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.
After reading this, I wonder if Baez has cooked up some LP link to a particular searcher, Cindy ( in the letter) mentions the suspicious LP appearance, blah, blah
Baez has been laser focused on those records, he is lazy and stupid. We're taking it at face value that he, in his infinite wisdom, will be able to scan hundreds of files and have any clue as to why any one person can offer info more valuable than the next.
I believe they Know what name they're looking for, it's just supposed to look like a new discovery, but I'm not buying this business that it's a fishing expedition anymore. One of their "investigations" or sympathizers gave them a name....what & where they're going to try and go with it, ???

This is my latest theory, subject to change at any moment
Slide over Mizjay, you hit the nail on the head, that is how I feel too. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »

The Anthonys will get a new lawyer and carry on just as before.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2010, 12:00:34 PM »

Thank you all for the link.  Listening to that call again has my blood boiling. I really hope when this trial is  over that we get to see Rosebud do the perp walk .
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2010, 12:03:26 PM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.
After reading this, I wonder if Baez has cooked up some LP link to a particular searcher, Cindy ( in the letter) mentions the suspicious LP appearance, blah, blah
Baez has been laser focused on those records, he is lazy and stupid. We're taking it at face value that he, in his infinite wisdom, will be able to scan hundreds of files and have any clue as to why any one person can offer info more valuable than the next.
I believe they Know what name they're looking for, it's just supposed to look like a new discovery, but I'm not buying this business that it's a fishing expedition anymore. One of their "investigations" or sympathizers gave them a name....what & where they're going to try and go with it, ???

Slide over Mizjay, you hit the nail on the head, that is how I feel too. 
great! I hate to sit alone
The defense, including the super spy, DC,  and his boss lady love to spin some wild tales. Let's not forget J Wray was also putting in worthless nonsense, maybe L Buchanan ran across some big talker .....sometimes people say things about themselves to strangers that can an innocent remark but can be twisted into, that guy must be a pervert or something? 
Maybe they NEED to have a reason to zero in on River C or her son, it'll be the next roller coaster ride.....somebody is going to get Kronked
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »

I would really like to think the Anthonys will get punished criminally for everything they have done, but I just don't see it happening. It seems they have free reign to do whatever they want.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2010, 12:19:25 PM »

I would really like to think the Anthonys will get punished criminally for everything they have done, but I just don't see it happening. It seems they have free reign to do whatever they want.
I bet they get away with all of it......the one little ray of hope though was Conway saying "they did nothing improper", seems a little weird but then again everything surrounding them seems weird, lol
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »

Good morning!    an angelic monkey

Tim Miller!     

I bet CA will have something to say about this!    Monkey Devil!

Hi Monks!
Sassy..especially now that Rosebud is lawyerless she can be a loose cannon with no one but Rosebuddy to try to shut her up.. KEEP TALKING CINDY. ..please keep talking......

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2010, 12:23:01 PM »

What I would like to see is the "news" companies that paid the Ants to spew accusations about people and weren't challenged on the statements by these people to be sued for libel and have to pay up

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »

nr, I hate to have to agree with you, but I do.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »

Maybe now the A's have decided they don't need a lawyer. They don't take the lawyer's advice, so why even have one?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »

Collection Agency Opens Case On Anthony's Court Debt
Casey Anthony Owes $381 From Theft Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Court records show that a collection agency has opened a case to recover money Casey Anthony owes on her theft case.

According to court records, a collection agency called "Alliance One" now has a pending case against her.

Anthony owes $381 related to the charges to which she pleaded guilty in January.

Anthony admitted to stealing money from her friend Amy Huizenga's checking account.

Corrections records show that two small deposits from people out of state have gotten Anthony’s jail account out of the red, but just barely.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24659293/detail.html
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.

I think you might have nailed it. This fishing thru thousands of search records is just a cover for their next SODDI victim that they already have in mind.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2010, 12:40:26 PM »

If people have money burning in their pockets that they don't know what to do with , instead of sending it to Casey so she can get some more spicy beef sticks I wish they would reconsider and send it to Tim Miller so he can continue his good work. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2010, 12:45:21 PM »

If people have money burning in their pockets that they don't know what to do with , instead of sending it to Casey so she can get some more spicy beef sticks I wish they would reconsider and send it to Tim Miller so he can continue his good work. 
I agree, but it sure seems like Casey has her share of fans 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2010, 12:51:02 PM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.

I think you might have nailed it. This fishing thru thousands of search records is just a cover for their next SODDI victim that they already have in mind.

Baez was pretty smug about his bragging that 100's of lawyer were questioning what he was doing and that he knew where this was going to lead (something along that line) I'm sure he can't just wildly accuse people, they have to have some vague connection to kc or the remains, he wants to appear like Perry Mason, able to stun the masses with his skill....I cal bs. He doesn't own any skill, he already knows what he's going after, this is the one and only issue he has harped on.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2010, 12:58:59 PM »

What I would like to see is the "news" companies that paid the Ants to spew accusations about people and weren't challenged on the statements by these people to be sued for libel and have to pay up
And I sure wish they would stop giving them a forum to speak 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2010, 01:01:01 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Court records show that a collection agency has opened a case to recover money Casey Anthony owes on her theft case.

According to court records, a collection agency called "Alliance One" now has a pending case against her.

Anthony owes $381 related to the charges to which she pleaded guilty in January.

Anthony admitted to stealing money from her friend Amy Huizenga's checking account.

Corrections records show that two small deposits from people out of state have gotten Anthony’s jail account out of the red, but just barely.

Oh, this is rich!
Time for the Scamthony's to show their love.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

I am listening to this again right now.Tim Miller is telling it like it is.  

The gloves are off, all the way!  

He is exposing them for what we have said they were since the beginning. I can see why BOZO does not want to depose him. LOL

Okay, that is the best interview ever.  I can't wait for Tim to take the stand, he will blow Baez out of the water.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »

Tim Miller's interview was great.  How wonderful to hear someone say publically what most of us have said for years about the Anthonys.

Up until now, the Anthonys were covered with Teflon.  They were protected from prosecution for reasons unknown, and they were protected from criticism because they were "Grieving grandparents."  I hope Tim's candid and truthful interview will change that. 

Tim saw them up close.  Tim was a target of Cindy's ire.  He survived, stronger than ever.  Some other men haven't.  We've all seen Cindy's technique, hug, rub, hug, rub.  I doubt she tried that with Tim, but if she did, he didn't fall for it.  Her next technique, if the huggy, rubby thing doesn't work is to emasculate her victim.  Well, that didn't happen either.  Tim must have been quite the challenge to Cindy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »

ROTFLAMO!!!  thanks NR....a collection agency...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.