April 28, 2024, 05:21:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203999 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.
After reading this, I wonder if Baez has cooked up some LP link to a particular searcher, Cindy ( in the letter) mentions the suspicious LP appearance, blah, blah
Baez has been laser focused on those records, he is lazy and stupid. We're taking it at face value that he, in his infinite wisdom, will be able to scan hundreds of files and have any clue as to why any one person can offer info more valuable than the next.
I believe they Know what name they're looking for, it's just supposed to look like a new discovery, but I'm not buying this business that it's a fishing expedition anymore. One of their "investigations" or sympathizers gave them a name....what & where they're going to try and go with it, ???

This is my latest theory, subject to change at any moment

Good theory.................I can see them looking for someone in particular. It crossed my mind today that some people may have not even used their real names or information and they are looking for someone who is a ghost. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2010, 09:37:38 PM »

OMG Kid Finders website is back.  Two links right now Home page and Donations page.  Donations page has three times more info on it than the homepage has. 

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.org/index.html

The state Attorney General needs to get a new link and the donate information again. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24664865/detail.html
Attorney: Equusearch Docs At Heart Of Casey Case
Perry Grants Defense Team Big Victory In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT August 17, 2010
UPDATED: 5:53 pm EDT August 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 that raising reasonable doubt over who placed Caylee's remains in a wooded area along Suburban Drive is critical to Casey Anthony's defense.

Hornsby said that critical critical issue is at the heart of why Anthony's defense is entitled to Equusearch records.

"If they can't determine she placed the body there, they're going to have a hard time determining she killed the child," Hornsby said.

During a closed door meeting Monday, Judge Belvin Perry gave Jose Baez and the defense a big victory -- the right to determine which volunteers searched the closest to where Caylee's remains were later found.

"The bottom line is, we want to know what happened out there," Baez said.

Had Perry not given the defense this ability, Hornsby said any conviction would have likely been overturned.

"It would have come back on appeal, this is the heart of the defense," Hornsby said.

I disagree that this is a victory for the idiots....it's the same offer they have had on the table for months....cut the drama Richard!!!

I am with you............this is SO much off the real truth, I don't understand any person with common sense falling for this propaganda.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2010, 09:41:45 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

I'm way behind, but WOW, this is powerful!! Good job!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2010, 10:12:18 PM »

hey everyone how is everyone? i came to florida from nc i have a couple of questions can someone please answer me? i am planning on going to visit wear caylee's remains were found..i have a address 4937 hopespring dr, is this cindy address or is this the address where caylee was found? also if this is cindy address..does anyone know where i go from there house to get to where caylee was found..please help me, it is very important to me that i go there before i head back home in the morning Sad
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »

hey everyone how is everyone? i came to florida from nc i have a couple of questions can someone please answer me? i am planning on going to visit wear caylee's remains were found..i have a address 4937 hopespring dr, is this cindy address or is this the address where caylee was found? also if this is cindy address..does anyone know where i go from there house to get to where caylee was found..please help me, it is very important to me that i go there before i head back home in the morning Sad

luvmyboys that is the home address of Cindy. I am not sure where they found Caylee at but it is down the street on the same side of the street. Do not think there are any markers that show where the lot is that they found her on. That huge cross was taken down a long time ago. All I know is if you get to the school you went too far. I know this is not going to help you but just wanted to reply.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »

Omg they took down the cross. When I read that. My heart fell. That makes me so sad Sad  so there is nothing at all there anymore? My heart is brakeing into pieces. When I was at sea world today I was watching the whale show with my boys. And b 4 the show started they were playing a song and showing children playing with animals and just there reactions 2 all the animals. I started to cry and my little 7 year old looked at me and said. What's wrong mommy. R u thinking of caylee. He had over heard me talking to my husband about. I was wondering if caylee ever went 2 sea world. And thinking of the fact that she never will again if she ever did. I am so sorry you guys. I just went on and on. I am really sorry Sad
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »

Omg they took down the cross. When I read that. My heart fell. That makes me so sad Sad  so there is nothing at all there anymore? My heart is brakeing into pieces. When I was at sea world today I was watching the whale show with my boys. And b 4 the show started they were playing a song and showing children playing with animals and just there reactions 2 all the animals. I started to cry and my little 7 year old looked at me and said. What's wrong mommy. R u thinking of caylee. He had over heard me talking to my husband about. I was wondering if caylee ever went 2 sea world. And thinking of the fact that she never will again if she ever did. I am so sorry you guys. I just went on and on. I am really sorry Sad
The family and me (I?) was (were) in Florida in June.  We rode by the A's home and then went directly down the street to Suburban Drive and that's where Caylee was found.  It's not hard to find...just at the end of the street.  There's nothing there to say that Caylee was found there and I don't know how the A's can go down that road anymore knowing their grandchild was laying in that swamp for a whole month.  It's all grown up again since LE cut it down when they were looking for her remains, so it gives you a pretty good idea how it was when Casey put her little body in the woods. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2010, 10:56:26 PM »

Hey luvmyboys!  Sorry I missed you earlier today, headed to Juniper Springs for a refreshing dip.  Nope, no more memorial, but the area on Suburban, where Caylee was found, is down the street from the Anthony's, take a right and it should be a cleared out area on the right hand side of the road not too far down.  Please take a look there, you will be able to see how much lower than the road the land is. Also, we are definitely into a daily rainy pattern....would be interesting to see if there is any standing water at all.  No major storms to cause flooding, but just normal summer rains.  Good Luck.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2010, 10:57:57 PM »

The family and me (I?) was (were) in Florida in June.  We rode by the A's home and then went directly down the street to Suburban Drive and that's where Caylee was found.  It's not hard to find...just at the end of the street.  There's nothing there to say that Caylee was found there and I don't know how the A's can go down that road anymore knowing their grandchild was laying in that swamp for a whole month.  It's all grown up again since LE cut it down when they were looking for her remains, so it gives you a pretty good idea how it was when Casey put her little body in the woods. 
The area was pretty cleared out not too long ago, it has grown back over already?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »

It is a source of incredibility to me that Cindy Anthony has not been prosecuted.  I think it likely that some of the things she did on the night of July 15, 2008 have passed their statute of limitations.  If the statute is two years,  much of what she did in the days following finding the "Smells like a body in the damn car."  I don't know what the statute is for any of this actually, just assuming two years for some things.  I wonder what the statute of limitations is for lying to LE, tampering with evidence, interfering with an investigation, perjury......I think a lot of other things which are unlawful were performed by Cindy and probably George, too. If George actually did move Caylee's remains, I think there is a law against "Abusing a corpse."  All of this is just my opinion, but it does seem to me that the attitude of all of Orlando LE mirrors the attitude of the officer who told Lois "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" when she claims Cindy, George and Milstead were chasing them at a high speed through a residential area.  Lois claimed that Milstead put a blue light on his car for the chase.  I wonder what would have happened if the patrol car hadn't happened to have been parked there that night.  Would they have harmed Lois and her passenger?  Would Milstead have impersonated an officer if he had succeeded in stopping her if the officer hadn't been there.  What would he have done then?  The Anthonys were acting in concert with Milstead.  Lois was there legally and not on property belonging to either the Anthonys or the Milsteads.  Yet, the response was, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  In fact, that has been LE's attitude for every Anthony transgression.  It really makes me angry.  I believe if I, a law-abiding citizen were involved in this high speed chase, pursuing an innocent driver, I would have been arrested.  (Not that I would do a thing like that, though.)

At the beginning I felt some sympathy for the Anthonys in losing their charming granddaughter.  Then Cindy showed her true self, a selfish, vindictive, evil person, not, IMO above flaunting the law.  George seemed honest at the beginning, but not if he actually had moved Caylee, but he too is evil and stupid.  His fake suicide, his fake tantrums, his lifting his head in that arrogant pose he does.  I'd like to slap him.  I who have never hit another person, would like to slap him.  That's what they do to me and I suspect many others.

It would make me happy to see Cindy and George arrested, but the way things look, they are untouchable.  I wonder why.

I don't think there is any statute of limitations on fraud and my guess is that will be one of the charges before this is over.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »

Makes me wonder how the Anthony could drive down that road past where (she was) at the time ! they drove by their day after day as her bodys skeletized. How in god's name did they do that! they knew! she was laying there in a garbage bag. The money!! thats all I can think of. How sad so sad.
The area was pretty cleared out not too long ago, it has grown back over already?

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »

So I will be able to tell where caylee's remains were found?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »

Makes me wonder how the Anthony could drive down that road past where (she was) at the time ! they drove by their day after day as her bodys skeletized. How in god's name did they do that! they knew! she was laying there in a garbage bag. The money!! thats all I can think of. How sad so sad.

sorry I posted in the wrong place I got sidetracked.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »

sorry I posted in the wrong place I got sidetracked.

I apologize for my error !!
here it is

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »

It is gonna be really hard for me not to stop and knock on cindy's and george's door. And give them a little bit of my own words. And if I did not have my boys with me I prolly would do just that. But I do no that if I was to stop at there house I would most likely go to jail. And I just can't do that to myself. UGH I would just love to have a good old fashion talk with them. Oh my I am giving myself a headache I can feel my blood pressure going up. But yes I will make sure I check to see how much water is there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2010, 11:39:57 PM »

It is gonna be really hard for me not to stop and knock on cindy's and george's door. And give them a little bit of my own words. And if I did not have my boys with me I prolly would do just that. But I do no that if I was to stop at there house I would most likely go to jail. And I just can't do that to myself. UGH I would just love to have a good old fashion talk with them. Oh my I am giving myself a headache I can feel my blood pressure going up. But yes I will make sure I check to see how much water is there.

Without looking at the map.  If you are at the Anthony's door looking out at the street you would go RIGHT down Hopesprings and turn right at the end of the street.  Cayle was found on the right hand side of the road a little ways down..not far. 

I would not go to the Anthony's home.  You wouldn't want a stranger coming to your house and I'm sure they wouldn't like it either. 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2010, 11:47:46 PM »

I am not going to go to there door. I was just saying how much I would like to.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2010, 11:48:39 PM »

Without looking at the map.  If you are at the Anthony's door looking out at the street you would go RIGHT down Hopesprings and turn right at the end of the street.  Cayle was found on the right hand side of the road a little ways down..not far. 

I would not go to the Anthony's home.  You wouldn't want a stranger coming to your house and I'm sure they wouldn't like it either. 

Luvmyboys
I agree with klaasend! dont do anything that would get you in trouble. They are not so worth it!  Just be glad that you were able to see caylees site and leave at that. theres only one thing we can do for caylee now and that is to continue to pray for justice. Even when there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel !!   I am like everyone else I want to  give them a piece of my mind! but fer what! cindy could care less! she loves to argue and you would only be feeding into her sick  mind. God bless goodnight.
be thankful you have your boys and keep caylee in your heart and prayers

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »

I am not going to go to there door. I was just saying how much I would like to.

I hear with a big hammer lol

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.