April 27, 2024, 08:59:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203937 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2010, 12:26:30 AM »

I really am not going to go to there door I promise. I really was just saying that how I would love to give her a piece of my mind!! And I do know that it would be stupid of me to do that. It is not about me or cindy and george for it is only about justice for caylee. And I really do thank god for my 2 healthy boys all the time. I could not even imagine my life with out them Smile
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:04 AM »

I really am not going to go to there door I promise. I really was just saying that how I would love to give her a piece of my mind!! And I do know that it would be stupid of me to do that. It is not about me or cindy and george for it is only about justice for caylee. And I really do thank god for my 2 healthy boys all the time. I could not even imagine my life with out them Smile

luvmyboys
I hear ya! many of would love to give her a piece of our mind! whats left of it lol! but even though it seems like cindy is teflon coated I blieve  that sooner or later she is going to over step and be held accountable. The more she gets away with the more dangerous she becomes. She is out of control and is headed  down a dangerous path. IMO she will self destruct. along with the man with no wuevos that lives with her.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2010, 03:11:07 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

I'm way behind, but WOW, this is powerful!! Good job!

I'm catching up too, Boo, and let me double your WOW~! Cindy is evil; small, contriving, controlling, egotistical, and EVIL! I don't know what this biotch believes, but I do know whatever it is, she believes it because it benefits HER. She's not capable of sacrificial love or real empathy. Everything including family and all relationships is filtered through her needs and her will.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »

Good morning.   

O/T  Amber Alert for Navaeh Tucker 1yr. old,Tallahassee,Florida.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8392.new#new

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2010, 07:48:10 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/18/casey-anthony-old-junk-for-sale-and-some-old-videos-august-2008/
Written on 18 August 2010 at 03:57 by Humbleopinion aka flab
Casey Anthony, old junk for sale and some old videos August 2008

http://standdown.typepad.com/weblog/2010/08/floridas-hybrid-capital-sentencing-scheme.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Florida's Hybrid Capital Sentencing Scheme

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/judge-perry-gives-casey-anthonys.html
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Judge Perry Gives Casey Anthony's Defense Team A Small Victory

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2010, 07:51:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24664865/detail.html
Attorney: Equusearch Docs At Heart Of Casey Case
Perry Grants Defense Team Big Victory In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT August 17, 2010
UPDATED: 5:41 am EDT August 18, 2010
Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 that raising reasonable doubt over who placed Caylee's remains in a wooded area along Suburban Drive is critical to Casey Anthony's defense.

Hornsby said that critical critical issue is at the heart of why Anthony's defense is entitled to Equusearch records.

"If they can't determine she placed the body there, they're going to have a hard time determining she killed the child," Hornsby said.

During a closed door meeting Monday, Judge Belvin Perry gave Jose Baez and the defense a big victory -- the right to determine which volunteers searched the closest to where Caylee's remains were later found.

"The bottom line is, we want to know what happened out there," Baez said.

Had Perry not given the defense this ability, Hornsby said any conviction would have likely been overturned.

"It would have come back on appeal, this is the heart of the defense," Hornsby said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2010, 07:52:43 AM »

Hey Cookie! We are running in the same circle.   

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »

Hey Cookie! We are running in the same circle.   

yes..and a good circle it is to run in! lol...

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »

Morning everyone. I just left the where caylee's remains were found. And I said a little prayer to her and I also sang you are my sunshine to her. And I told her all about everyone here at scared monkeys. I just can not believe that there was nothing at ALL out there nothing no stuff animals no cross no nothing. I knew the cross was gone. Someone here told me last night. I guess I was just exspecting to see something.I am headed back to NC now. I just felt in my heart that I had to go sing her song to her Sad  God bless  caylee and my she get some justice that she very well deserves.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2010, 09:09:58 AM »

Morning everyone. I just left the where caylee's remains were found. And I said a little prayer to her and I also sang you are my sunshine to her. And I told her all about everyone here at scared monkeys. I just can not believe that there was nothing at ALL out there nothing no stuff animals no cross no nothing. I knew the cross was gone. Someone here told me last night. I guess I was just exspecting to see something.I am headed back to NC now. I just felt in my heart that I had to go sing her song to her Sad  God bless  caylee and my she get some justice that she very well deserves.

an angelic monkey
that was sweet of you to sing her song to her...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/18/casey-anthony-old-junk-for-sale-and-some-old-videos-august-2008/
Written on 18 August 2010 at 03:57 by Humbleopinion aka flab
Casey Anthony, old junk for sale and some old videos August 2008

http://standdown.typepad.com/weblog/2010/08/floridas-hybrid-capital-sentencing-scheme.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Florida's Hybrid Capital Sentencing Scheme

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/judge-perry-gives-casey-anthonys.html
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Judge Perry Gives Casey Anthony's Defense Team A Small Victory

thanks trim and Good morning All......

In an apparent victory for Casey Anthony's defense team, Judge Perry agreed today to let them talk to some of the Equusearch volunteers who search the closest to where Caylee Marie Anthony's body was eventually found.

I hope everyone who searched knows they are not required to talk to anyone from the DUHFENSE...and I hope they exercise that right.....anyone who talks to them puts them self in jeopardy of becoming a candidate for the next SODDI

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #331 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

thanks NR...poor Tim....this whole thing has been really tough on him!  I love that he brought up that the DUHFENSE hasn't bothered to depose him!!

I can't hear anything! Is there another place that this video can be seen?  I can hear the commercials before, then when Tim comes on, there's no sound! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »

Dear heart, you just gave me goose bumps.  God bless you honey!      an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 18, 2010, 09:20:13 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24664865/detail.html
Attorney: Equusearch Docs At Heart Of Casey Case
Perry Grants Defense Team Big Victory In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT August 17, 2010
UPDATED: 5:41 am EDT August 18, 2010
Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 that raising reasonable doubt over who placed Caylee's remains in a wooded area along Suburban Drive is critical to Casey Anthony's defense.

Hornsby said that critical critical issue is at the heart of why Anthony's defense is entitled to Equusearch records.

"If they can't determine she placed the body there, they're going to have a hard time determining she killed the child," Hornsby said.

During a closed door meeting Monday, Judge Belvin Perry gave Jose Baez and the defense a big victory -- the right to determine which volunteers searched the closest to where Caylee's remains were later found.

"The bottom line is, we want to know what happened out there," Baez said.

Had Perry not given the defense this ability, Hornsby said any conviction would have likely been overturned.

"It would have come back on appeal, this is the heart of the defense," Hornsby said.

BOZO knows what went on out there.....Kc dumped her own child that she killed....she dumped her to rot in the swamp and be eaten by critters.....oh yes...mother of the year!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: August 18, 2010, 09:21:30 AM »

thanks luv....I am sure Caylee was looking down and singing with you

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 18, 2010, 09:26:46 AM »

thanks NR...poor Tim....this whole thing has been really tough on him!  I love that he brought up that the DUHFENSE hasn't bothered to depose him!!

I can't hear anything! Is there another place that this video can be seen?  I can hear the commercials before, then when Tim comes on, there's no sound! 

Hi Boo....I just tried the link and it worked fine....I don't know where else it might be...I checked youtube and didn't find it....sorry....but try the link again

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 18, 2010, 10:03:05 AM »

I'm glad you made it.....I burst into tears when I read you sang to Caylee You are my Sunshine. I just had a very strong visual of you doing so....I'm so glad you did that....it means a lot to me, for some reason, and I know you made Caylee smile.   Have a safe trip home.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: August 18, 2010, 10:25:05 AM »

If i was one of the searchers I'd have my numbers changed to unlisted or disconnect my phone service until after the trial. Then get a throw away phone for emergencies. I'd also like to Think I'd be entitled  be entitled to Bozo and the Jar's personal information.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 18, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »

Hi Boo....I just tried the link and it worked fine....I don't know where else it might be...I checked youtube and didn't find it....sorry....but try the link again

Just watched again--worth watching several times.  Hornsby & WESH should watch also.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #339 on: August 18, 2010, 11:02:20 AM »

Since there doesn't seem to be a chance in hell for a defense for Casey, could Cindy be doing everything possible to help ensure that Casey's defense team hits snags? 

Could Casey's attys all quit at some point or get disbarred?  And if so, then would this case go to mistrial?  Is that what the defense might be aiming for,  with all their seemingly asinine duhfense tactics?

Good question.  Wouldn't that be something, a mistrial before it even made it to trial.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.