April 27, 2024, 12:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203949 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #340 on: August 18, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »

I was just sent this.....there is a paypal donation button on this page.....if you can donate anything at all, please do. 

http://texasequusearch.org/

URGENT NEED OF IMMEDIATE DONATIONS
Posted on 13. Aug, 2010 by smckinney.
We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –
“LOST IS NOT ALONE”
Thank you Sunny.  I will donate some today.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #341 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »

Morning everyone. I just left the where caylee's remains were found. And I said a little prayer to her and I also sang you are my sunshine to her. And I told her all about everyone here at scared monkeys. I just can not believe that there was nothing at ALL out there nothing no stuff animals no cross no nothing. I knew the cross was gone. Someone here told me last night. I guess I was just exspecting to see something.I am headed back to NC now. I just felt in my heart that I had to go sing her song to her Sad  God bless  caylee and my she get some justice that she very well deserves.
an angelic monkey Bless you for taking the time to stop, pray and sing.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »

After watching Tim's interview I went on over to the site and dug deep for a few $ to donate.  What a heart in that man and how very, very kind and just downright GOOD he is. Such a shame he had to be exposed to the evil incarnate of the CMA clan.  And an even bigger shame they are trying to wreck his entire organization.  I agree that if I had searched anywhere for Caylee I would change my phone numbers and be unavailable for comment.  Anyway, there is a download for TES membership on the site for $25 and I am strongly thinking of joining.....not that I could help with any physical searching but just to support this extremely wonderful man and his mission.  You go, Tim......many of our hearts go with you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:13 AM »

If i was one of the searchers I'd have my numbers changed to unlisted or disconnect my phone service until after the trial. Then get a throw away phone for emergencies. I'd also like to Think I'd be entitled  be entitled to Bozo and the Jar's personal information.

You are smarter than me...I probably tell the to fornicate OFF! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:49 AM »

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/criminal-statute-of-limitations/florida/

It appears that there is no statute of limitations in FL for perjury in a Capital Case, i.e. one like Casey's.  As to the other violations of crimina law, it depends on the class of felony.  I don't know what class fraud would fall under as well as tampering, obstructing, etc. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2010, 11:36:49 AM »

Omg they took down the cross. When I read that. My heart fell. That makes me so sad Sad  so there is nothing at all there anymore? My heart is brakeing into pieces. When I was at sea world today I was watching the whale show with my boys. And b 4 the show started they were playing a song and showing children playing with animals and just there reactions 2 all the animals. I started to cry and my little 7 year old looked at me and said. What's wrong mommy. R u thinking of caylee. He had over heard me talking to my husband about. I was wondering if caylee ever went 2 sea world. And thinking of the fact that she never will again if she ever did. I am so sorry you guys. I just went on and on. I am really sorry Sad

Makes me wonder how the Anthony could drive down that road past where (she was) at the time ! they drove by their day after day as her bodys skeletized. How in god's name did they do that! they knew! she was laying there in a garbage bag. The money!! thats all I can think of. How sad so sad.
The family and me (I?) was (were) in Florida in June.  We rode by the A's home and then went directly down the street to Suburban Drive and that's where Caylee was found.  It's not hard to find...just at the end of the street.  There's nothing there to say that Caylee was found there and I don't know how the A's can go down that road anymore knowing their grandchild was laying in that swamp for a whole month.  It's all grown up again since LE cut it down when they were looking for her remains, so it gives you a pretty good idea how it was when Casey put her little body in the woods. 
The area was pretty cleared out not too long ago, it has grown back over already?

sorry I posted in the wrong place I got sidetracked.

I apologize for my error !!
here it is
Makes me wonder how the Anthony could drive down that road past where (she was) at the time ! they drove by their day after day as her bodys skeletized. How in god's name did they do that! they knew! she was laying there in a garbage bag. The money!! thats all I can think of. How sad so sad.

loca, I have asked that many times..it's something we will never understand....and it's haunting

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »

I was just sent this.....there is a paypal donation button on this page.....if you can donate anything at all, please do. 

We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –
“LOST IS NOT ALONE”
Thank you Sunny.  I will donate some today.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Mission....we did last night....and I bugged other friends and family members to as well....I have no shame!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2010, 11:41:52 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/18/casey-anthony-old-junk-for-sale-and-some-old-videos-august-2008/
Written on 18 August 2010 at 03:57 by Humbleopinion aka flab
Casey Anthony, old junk for sale and some old videos August 2008

http://standdown.typepad.com/weblog/2010/08/floridas-hybrid-capital-sentencing-scheme.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Florida's Hybrid Capital Sentencing Scheme

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/judge-perry-gives-casey-anthonys.html
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Judge Perry Gives Casey Anthony's Defense Team A Small Victory

thanks trim and Good morning All......

In an apparent victory for Casey Anthony's defense team, Judge Perry agreed today to let them talk to some of the Equusearch volunteers who search the closest to where Caylee Marie Anthony's body was eventually found.

I hope everyone who searched knows they are not required to talk to anyone from the DUHFENSE...and I hope they exercise that right.....anyone who talks to them puts them self in jeopardy of becoming a candidate for the next SODDI

'Morning Monkeys.

OMG Sunny, what a great point. I wonder if it would be legal for someone, NeJame perhaps, to contact those 32 presently on the hot seat to tell them they don't have to talk to the defense.  I understand Perry's point but the fact that they are not required to talk to anyone, especially clowns in Brazillian bikinis had slipped my mind.  I hope they know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: August 18, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »

“LOST IS NOT ALONE”

Thank You, Miss Sunny! I'm so glad you brought that to us! I'm heading that way with a donation! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 18, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »

After watching Tim's interview I went on over to the site and dug deep for a few $ to donate.  What a heart in that man and how very, very kind and just downright GOOD he is. Such a shame he had to be exposed to the evil incarnate of the CMA clan.  And an even bigger shame they are trying to wreck his entire organization.  I agree that if I had searched anywhere for Caylee I would change my phone numbers and be unavailable for comment.  Anyway, there is a download for TES membership on the site for $25 and I am strongly thinking of joining.....not that I could help with any physical searching but just to support this extremely wonderful man and his mission.  You go, Tim......many of our hearts go with you.

cnndixie, thanks that was so nice of you...times are hard for so many of us...  I felt the same way when I joined..the story of my first search is rather funny...me showing up in my little Polo shirt, make-up and designer jeans....LOL   ..but if you can't physically search you can do other things at the command post, registering searchers, checking them out, giving out water, etc...most times there will be family member there....sometimes they just need someone to hold their hand... Even though we are no longer in TX, I keep my membership up just in case there is a search near my area. and I am proud to be able to say I am a member of this organization.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 18, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/criminal-statute-of-limitations/florida/

It appears that there is no statute of limitations in FL for perjury in a Capital Case, i.e. one like Casey's.  As to the other violations of crimina law, it depends on the class of felony.  I don't know what class fraud would fall under as well as tampering, obstructing, etc. 

thanks BB, but I wish I didn't feel like the A's will never be charged with anything   your or I, any of us,  would have already been charged, tried and convicted.

Rest in Peace Caylee

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 18, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

Thank you tupelohoney. You posted that it ment a lot to you for some reason. That I went and sang you are my sunshine to her this morning. I know what the reason is. It is because of you that I got 2 go. U gave me the address and u talk me threw to where she was. And I thought about you when I was there. Isn't that funny. I have never talked 2 you but just by me asking a question. I found a friend Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 18, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/18/casey-anthony-old-junk-for-sale-and-some-old-videos-august-2008/

http://standdown.typepad.com/weblog/2010/08/floridas-hybrid-capital-sentencing-scheme.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In an apparent victory for Casey Anthony's defense team, Judge Perry agreed today to let them talk to some of the Equusearch volunteers who search the closest to where Caylee Marie Anthony's body was eventually found.

I hope everyone who searched knows they are not required to talk to anyone from the DUHFENSE...and I hope they exercise that right.....anyone who talks to them puts them self in jeopardy of becoming a candidate for the next SODDI

'Morning Monkeys.

OMG Sunny, what a great point. I wonder if it would be legal for someone, NeJame perhaps, to contact those 32 presently on the hot seat to tell them they don't have to talk to the defense.  I understand Perry's point but the fact that they are not required to talk to anyone, especially clowns in Brazillian bikinis had slipped my mind.  I hope they know.

I don't think it would ethical for MNJ, but I'd sure volunteer to do it. I remember reading and I am sorry I do not remember where, the original 32 persons identified as having searched in the area had been contacted by either TES or MNJ letting them know they were part of the 32. I would imagine at that time they were advised they didn't have to talk to them. But on the other hand....if they didn't I THINK BOZO would/could subpoena them....I will try to check that out for accuracy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #353 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:30 AM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

'Morning Monkeys.

I'm with you, Babybear! These people need to know exactly what the defense is trying to do and what implications it would have for them! I WOULD WANT TO KNOW!!  I'm really worried about the impact on future search volunteers, too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:48 AM »

“LOST IS NOT ALONE”

Thank You, Miss Sunny! I'm so glad you brought that to us! I'm heading that way with a donation! 

thanks...you be the bestest!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

'Morning Monkeys.

I'm with you, Babybear! These people need to know exactly what the defense is trying to do and what implications it would have for them! I WOULD WANT TO KNOW!!  I'm really worried about the impact on future search volunteers, too.

so am I...let's face it...the conditions are never great...and it's very emotional, or was for me....knowing that somewhere down the line you might be drug into court is daunting and that alone might make some people stay home.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2010, 11:57:56 AM »

Thank you tupelohoney. You posted that it ment a lot to you for some reason. That I went and sang you are my sunshine to her this morning. I know what the reason is. It is because of you that I got 2 go. U gave me the address and u talk me threw to where she was. And I thought about you when I was there. Isn't that funny. I have never talked 2 you but just by me asking a question. I found a friend Smile
This is Caylee's legacy, I believe....bringing people from all walks of life together, sharing, caring and showing love to/for each other. I am truly touched by your words. 

Always a friend,
Tupelohoney

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »

If i was one of the searchers I'd have my numbers changed to unlisted or disconnect my phone service until after the trial. Then get a throw away phone for emergencies. I'd also like to Think I'd be entitled  be entitled to Bozo and the Jar's personal information.

I already do that whenever I see a video of them, though it'd be more satisfying to do in person.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

'Morning Monkeys.

so am I...let's face it...the conditions are never great...and it's very emotional, or was for me....knowing that somewhere down the line you might be drug into court is daunting and that alone might make some people stay home.
The folks that would be at risk from another unscrupulous lawyer like Bobo are the volunteers that may be neighbors, friends, family. Those are the ones closest to the victim and the situation often times. It's a shame, the critical early days of any search need all the input and ideas and help it can get.
another family and lawyer like these will probably not happen again in the near future but it does open new precedent for nebulous blame, like blaming LE. That has become the defense de jour and now picking apart searchers, the team leaders, the organizers and their motives could make people apathetic.
The amount of innocent people this mess has claimed is vile.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »

Yep,what Sunny said!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.