Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10

<< < (76/197) > >>

bikerbev:
10-years TRUMBULL COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT.,WARREN, OHIO
(Deputy Sheriff/Detective-Investigator(Auto Theft Division). Academy
instructor-Auto theft 6 years/State of Ohio certification.

When my son was in the police academy, the ones teaching were the officers that were at the end of the line, meaning they had no other positions for them except to teach.  GA would fit right into that position with what we know about him today.

Irish Monkey:
Quote from: trimmonthelake on August 18, 2010, 02:19:40 PM

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/whats-next-in-the-case-against-casey-anthony-3/
What's Next In The Case Against Casey Anthony
08/18/10

Thanks Trim!  Did you see in the comments where someone sent Baez a snarky FB message, and he snarked right back?   ::MonkeyDevil::

He sure does have a busy schedule to juggle around all his FB stuff......      ::MonkeyEek::

Curly:
Quote from: SunnyinTX on August 18, 2010, 01:01:51 PM

again a statement from IN   anyone else remember hearing this said??

'LKB stated during the indigency hearing that she tore up her contract because she hadn't been paid a cent.'

I can't swear to it, but I THINK it sounds familiar. I took it NOT that she quit, but that she was resigned to the fact that there was no way Jose that she was going to be paid.

SunnyinTX:
Quote from: Curly on August 18, 2010, 02:48:51 PM

'LKB stated during the indigency hearing that she tore up her contract because she hadn't been paid a cent.'

I can't swear to it, but I THINK it sounds familiar. I took it NOT that she quit, but that she was resigned to the fact that there was no way Jose that she was going to be paid.

thanks curly.....I didn't hear it...but that doesn't mean a thing.... ::MonkeyHaHa::

loca:
Quote from: SunnyinTX on August 18, 2010, 03:18:51 PM

Quote from: Curly on August 18, 2010, 02:48:51 PM

thanks curly.....I didn't hear it...but that doesn't mean a thing.... ::MonkeyHaHa::

Makes you wonder if baez pays his staff consistently. Because it seems like he is not a wise steward of money. I think that when he  got that money  from casey! he went extragent on himself and thought there would be an endless supply of money. boy was he wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page