April 28, 2024, 10:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204014 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2010, 12:12:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24700486/detail.html

Judge Opens Search Records To Anthony Defense

Location Where Review Will Happen Not Set

POSTED: 11:02 am EDT August 20, 2010
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT August 20, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry made public his order on Friday to allow Casey Anthony's defense access to Texas Equusearch records.

The order included restrictions that any relevant information identified by the defense will not be made public or released to the media.
Any release of information to the defense which is disputed by Equusearch will be decided by Perry.
The location where this review will take place has not yet been determined.
The defense hopes the information could help them cast further doubt over who left Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area off Suburban Drive and when.
Right, someone specifically volunteered to search for Caylee so they could find the perfect place to dispose of her body. Do you think Baez has taken even a moment of time to read the entomology report? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-20100820,0,3891795.story
Judge: Casey Anthony's lawyers can review, take notes on Texas EquuSearch records
Casey Anthony's lawyers are given full access to the Texas EquuSearch records related to the searches for her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
10:44 a.m. EDT, August 20, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-20100820

Casey Anthony's lawyers will be allowed to review and take notes on all Texas EquuSearch records created during the group's organized searches for her missing daughter in 2008, a judge ordered this week.

While Anthony's defense team can review the records, they cannot release the names of the searchers or any other information in the files to the public or the media, according to the order signed Thursday by Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

If Anthony's lawyers want any copies of the records, the documents will be tabbed and brought before the judge.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was reported missing in July 2008. Anthony claims a baby-sitter kidnapped the girl, but Orange County detectives have said they don't believe the baby-sitter exists.

In December 2008, six months after Caylee disappeared, a meter reader discovered the toddler's remains in a wooded lot less than a mile from the Anthony's east Orange County home.

Thousands of volunteers joined Texas EquuSearch to look for the missing toddler on several occasions in Orange County. A few volunteer searchers came forward last year, claiming they had searched and found nothing in the same wooded lot where the child's skeletal remains were found.

Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Bianca Prieto can be reached at bprieto@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5620.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2010, 12:19:13 PM »

Tupelo,somedays all I can do is shake my head.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »

Tupelo,somedays all I can do is shake my head.   
Me too Trimm, me too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2010, 12:39:16 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/23/watts-up-with-this
    Steph Watts
Show Name:    
EXCLUSIVE; BRAD CONWAY; ANTHONY FAMILY ATTORNEY SPEAKS OUT

Date / Length:    8/22/2010 7:00 PM - 1 hr
Length:    1 hr
Description:
h:90737 s:1167903    
HE SUDDENLY RESIGNED FROM REPRESENTING THE PARENTS OF CASEY ANTHONY- ACCUSED IN THE MURDER OF HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE ANTHONY. BUT WHY? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? AND WHAT DOES BRAD NOW THINK OF THE GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY AND JOSE BAEZ. AND HOW HAS THIS CASE AFFECTED BRAD'S LIFE AND HIS BUSINESS? JOIN US FOR THIS CANDID CONVERSATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE.

MO, no way is he gonna say anything of any substance...this is another of Steph's big nothing come on's..BC is not going to give any insight to anything...he is a mouse...he is gonna say exactly what the A's want him to say, nothing more.  Big clue...in his statement...'the Anthony's did nothing wrtong'....right Brad, nothing except destroy potential evidence, refused to cooperate with the FBI and OLE, took money under false pretenses, collected monies off Caylee's death, lied and covered up for her murdering daughter, lied about other innocent people and continually makes you look like an ass!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2010, 12:40:40 PM »

Posted at InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371559&page=9
Just saw this on another forum....from a local I think..

No link available yet but WFTV reported on the 11:00 news that Judge Perry has ruled that the defense team has asked for and been granted transcripts of the depositions of the State's witnesses. These will be supplied to the Scheme Team at the taxpayers' expense.

that's no surprise....perhaps once they see exactly what the witnesses say they will finally admit they have no case............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 20, 2010, 12:40:53 PM »

Steph Watts
Show Name:    

Description:
HE SUDDENLY RESIGNED FROM REPRESENTING THE PARENTS OF CASEY ANTHONY- ACCUSED IN THE MURDER OF HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE ANTHONY. BUT WHY? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? AND WHAT DOES BRAD NOW THINK OF THE GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY AND JOSE BAEZ. AND HOW HAS THIS CASE AFFECTED BRAD'S LIFE AND HIS BUSINESS? JOIN US FOR THIS CANDID CONVERSATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE.

MO, no way is he gonna say anything of any substance...this is another of Steph's big nothing come on's..BC is not going to give any insight to anything...he is a mouse...he is gonna say exactly what the A's want him to say, nothing more.  Big clue...in his statement...'the Anthony's did nothing wrtong'....right Brad, nothing except destroy potential evidence, refused to cooperate with the FBI and OLE, took money under false pretenses, collected monies off Caylee's death, lied and covered up for her murdering daughter, lied about other innocent people and continually makes you look like an ass!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: August 20, 2010, 12:42:30 PM »

Video Stories
    * Judge allows Equusearch records to be viewed Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/equusearch_082020101210.flv

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »

http://3rddui.net/23439/casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-records-why-so-important/

Casey Anthony: Texas Equusearch Records, Why so Important?
Posted on August 20, 2010 by admin

thanks tupelo.....answer: they are not important....the people even remotely close to Caylee's remains have already been identified....this is another delay tactic on their part and I am very surprised that JP is allowing it....even though Hornsby says it's so it doesn't come back to bite him on appeal....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry made public his order on Friday to allow Casey Anthony's defense access to Texas Equusearch records.

The order included restrictions that any relevant information identified by the defense will not be made public or released to the media.
Any release of information to the defense which is disputed by Equusearch will be decided by Perry.
The defense hopes the information could help them cast further doubt over who left Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area off Suburban Drive and when.

at least JP put restrictions on the shut the mouths of the duhfense and hopefully no one will be thrown out to the media....but I wouldn't count on the duhfense abiding by ANY of the resitrictions

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »

Right, someone specifically volunteered to search for Caylee so they could find the perfect place to dispose of her body. Do you think Baez has taken even a moment of time to read the entomology report? 

even if he read them he wouldn't understand them....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2010, 12:51:48 PM »

Steph Watts
Show Name:    

Description:

Hi Gizzie....BC may be in a wheelchair, but he still has a backbone and he needs to start using it!!  I believe his association with the A's has made more than one potential client not call him. Everyone wants to think/feel that their case is of the upmost importance to their attorney....who could feel that way with BC?  I sure couldn't

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

The defense game, reasonable doubt. The jury, hope there isn't one that is a hold out and buys the story.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2010, 01:03:07 PM »

Hi Gizzie....BC may be in a wheelchair, but he still has a backbone and he needs to start using it!!  I believe his association with the A's has made more than one potential client not call him. Everyone wants to think/feel that their case is of the upmost importance to their attorney....who could feel that way with BC?  I sure couldn't

Hi ya Sunny! I had hoped Conway would get a backbone long ago but no surprise really. 

And I certainly would not want him as an attorney! Should he do the right thing and speak up for Caylee, I'm sure he would gain much respect from, well everyone really! But I don't see it happening anytime soon! Don't see it happening from a single person involved!

I still hope and pray that someone in this dysfunctional group will stand up and spill the truth!  an angelic monkey

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »

The defense game, reasonable doubt. The jury, hope there isn't one that is a hold out and buys the story.

Oh me too NoRose! That's my biggest fear in this case! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2010, 01:06:07 PM »

there is no evidence that points to anyone else....how could there be reasonable doubt? But, of course, the key word is reasonable isn't it?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »

Hi Gizzie....BC may be in a wheelchair, but he still has a backbone and he needs to start using it!!  I believe his association with the A's has made more than one potential client not call him. Everyone wants to think/feel that their case is of the up most importance to their attorney....who could feel that way with BC?  I sure couldn't

Hi ya Sunny! I had hoped Conway would get a backbone long ago but no surprise really. 

And I certainly would not want him as an attorney! Should he do the right thing and speak up for Caylee, I'm sure he would gain much respect from, well everyone really! But I don't see it happening anytime soon! Don't see it happening from a single person involved!

I still hope and pray that someone in this dysfunctional group will stand up and spill the truth!  an angelic monkey

Although I share in your hope and prayer I don't see it ever happening. Even though BC wasn't being paid by the A's, he is still bound by client/attorney privileges so I don't think he could speak up for Caylee...but he could STOP endorsing the A's lies....and perhaps this is a start. I don't know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »

Except for the restriction on releasing info, how is this different from the access they were granted previously? Is this suppose to include ALL records, even the ones of searchers not supposed to be anywhere near the crime scene?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »

Although I share in your hope and prayer I don't see it ever happening. Even though BC wasn't being paid by the A's, he is still bound by client/attorney privileges so I don't think he could speak up for Caylee...but he could STOP endorsing the A's lies....and perhaps this is a start. I don't know

Sure hadn't thought about that and you're right!
I don't know either. Such a circus this entire case! More like a disgrace and I just cannot wait until the whole thing is over

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #499 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:45 PM »

Oh me too NoRose! That's my biggest fear in this case! 
This is my number one fear, and after all this time has gone by. Then if there is a hung jury the question would be, will the State try the case again? Problem is they would sure want to, but the cost would be a big factor in retrying the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.