April 27, 2024, 08:37:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203936 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »

The defense game, reasonable doubt. The jury, hope there isn't one that is a hold out and buys the story.

there is no evidence that points to anyone else....how could there be reasonable doubt? But, of course, the key word is reasonable isn't it?

Reasonable doubt~31 days. I think NOT.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/139801/Judge-allows-Casey-defense-to-look-at-Equusearch-records
Judge allows Casey defense to look at Equusearch records
Last Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010 12:36 PM

ORANGE COUNTY --

A big development in the Case Against Casey. Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday Casey Anthony's defense team can look at all of Texas Equusearch's records from the searches for Caylee, but with stipulations.

Judge Perry said the defense cannot release any of the names of searchers to the public or the media.

In Dec. 2008, meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains near the Orange County home.

It was found in an area previously searched by Texas Equusearch volunteers who claim they found nothing in the same area.
A search leader for Equusearch, Joe Jordan, has said his group searched that area on Sept. 1, 2008.

Then, two days after the remains were found on Dec. 13 he wrote an email to Sheriff's office sergeant John Allen saying, "although I know that many times an area is searched multiple times before a body is sometimes found, I believe the remains were moved there after our search."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2010, 01:36:11 PM »

The defense game, reasonable doubt. The jury, hope there isn't one that is a hold out and buys the story.

there is no evidence that points to anyone else....how could there be reasonable doubt? But, of course, the key word is reasonable isn't it?

This and the forensics is what always brings me back to being confident in a conviction!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/20/2010           Order on Motion
to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch for Bad Faith
08/20/2010           Order
for Motion for Transcription Services

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2010, 01:45:46 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/139801/Judge-allows-Casey-defense-to-look-at-Equusearch-records
Judge allows Casey defense to look at Equusearch records
Last Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010 12:36 PM

ORANGE COUNTY --

A big development in the Case Against Casey. Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday Casey Anthony's defense team can look at all of Texas Equusearch's records from the searches for Caylee, but with stipulations.

Judge Perry said the defense cannot release any of the names of searchers to the public or the media.

In Dec. 2008, meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains near the Orange County home.

It was found in an area previously searched by Texas Equusearch volunteers who claim they found nothing in the same area.
A search leader for Equusearch, Joe Jordan, has said his group searched that area on Sept. 1, 2008.

Then, two days after the remains were found on Dec. 13 he wrote an email to Sheriff's office sergeant John Allen saying, "although I know that many times an area is searched multiple times before a body is sometimes found, I believe the remains were moved there after our search."

This probably does feel like a momentous victory to Hose'. For how long he's been pitching his girly hissy fits about keeping his defense super top secret. We all know it's because he wants to develop another dumbchit theory and not having anyone pick apart by figuring out the visitor list and all that, he's failed every time cause there is NO defense!  This will be no different, but he'll gloat like he's found the Holy Grail.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2010, 01:46:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24700486/detail.html

Judge Opens Search Records To Anthony Defense

Location Where Review Will Happen Not Set

POSTED: 11:02 am EDT August 20, 2010
UPDATED: 11:58 am EDT August 20, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry made public his order on Friday to allow Casey Anthony's defense access to Texas Equusearch records.

The order included restrictions that any relevant information identified by the defense will not be made public or released to the media.
Any release of information to the defense which is disputed by Equusearch will be decided by Perry.
The location where this review will take place has not yet been determined.
The defense hopes the information could help them cast further doubt over who left Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area off Suburban Drive and when.
Right, someone specifically volunteered to search for Caylee so they could find the perfect place to dispose of her body. Do you think Baez has taken even a moment of time to read the entomology report? 

Except for the restriction on releasing info, how is this different from the access they were granted previously? Is this suppose to include ALL records, even the ones of searchers not supposed to be anywhere near the crime scene?

As I understand it they have access to ALL the searchers records....even the ones not close...because THEY think TES lied about who was or was not close or even in the vicinity....they want to see for themselves...so they say.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry made public his order on Friday to allow Casey Anthony's defense access to Texas Equusearch records.

The order included restrictions that any relevant information identified by the defense will not be made public or released to the media.
Any release of information to the defense which is disputed by Equusearch will be decided by Perry.
The defense hopes the information could help them cast further doubt over who left Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area off Suburban Drive and when.
Right, someone specifically volunteered to search for Caylee so they could find the perfect place to dispose of her body. Do you think Baez has taken even a moment of time to read the entomology report? 

Except for the restriction on releasing info, how is this different from the access they were granted previously? Is this suppose to include ALL records, even the ones of searchers not supposed to be anywhere near the crime scene?

As I understand it they have access to ALL the searchers records....even the ones not close...because THEY think TES lied about who was or was not close or even in the vicinity....they want to see for themselves...so they say.

Even this makes no sense to me. If some average guy or gal is in a swampy woods where one spot looks like the next spot or the one before that.....unless they are all equipped with GPS that have been put on memory cards, how can they even phrase a question that a searcher could answer about an exact location, an exact location that means nothing to them because they DIDN"T find a body...............makes no sense
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2010, 02:08:48 PM »

I agree, but I'm still afraid of a juror or two that will buy into whatever the defense is selling.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2010, 02:21:26 PM »

This and the forensics is what always brings me back to being confident in a conviction!

that and all the lying. she told no truths to LE

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2010, 02:24:17 PM »

Hi Gizzie....BC may be in a wheelchair, but he still has a backbone and he needs to start using it!!  I believe his association with the A's has made more than one potential client not call him. Everyone wants to think/feel that their case is of the up most importance to their attorney....who could feel that way with BC?  I sure couldn't

Hi ya Sunny! I had hoped Conway would get a backbone long ago but no surprise really. 

And I certainly would not want him as an attorney! Should he do the right thing and speak up for Caylee, I'm sure he would gain much respect from, well everyone really! But I don't see it happening anytime soon! Don't see it happening from a single person involved!

I still hope and pray that someone in this dysfunctional group will stand up and spill the truth!  an angelic monkey

Although I share in your hope and prayer I don't see it ever happening. Even though BC wasn't being paid by the A's, he is still bound by client/attorney privileges so I don't think he could speak up for Caylee...but he could STOP endorsing the A's lies....and perhaps this is a start. I don't know

Didnt conway want to be a judgew. can you see him as such? NOT!! He would make a mess of things.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/19/more-videos-to-refresh-your-memory-and-useless-information/
Written on 19 August 2010 at 05:27 by Humbleopinion aka flab
More video’s to refresh your memory, and useless information

thanks trim.....I am going to save the videos til tomorrow....don't want to get an upset tummy tonight

sunny
I viewed one or two of the videos and just couldnt stomach watching those two idiots, I have a question for you? do you think the high five one will make it through? to the prosecution will they use it? do I even make sense lol? just got up drinking coffee lol.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2010, 02:43:27 PM »

I agree, but I'm still afraid of a juror or two that will buy into whatever the defense is selling.

Look at what just happened in the Blago trial....anything is possible and obviously one person can all the difference

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »

Look at what just happened in the Blago trial....anything is possible and obviously one person can all the difference
Excellent example
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/19/more-videos-to-refresh-your-memory-and-useless-information/

thanks trim.....I am going to save the videos til tomorrow....don't want to get an upset tummy tonight

sunny
I viewed one or two of the videos and just couldnt stomach watching those two idiots, I have a question for you? do you think the high five one will make it through? to the prosecution will they use it? do I even make sense lol? just got up drinking coffee lol.

hi loca...I  know what you mean about watching the videos. I finally got through them.... puker puker  Although I did think the pizza was was funny and I got a big kick outta georgieboy screaming at the media I AM TALKING NOW....LOL...whoopie doo georgieboy. Honestly I doubt much of what we would love to see introduced at the trial will be. All the experts seem to think this is going to be a forensics trial and I have to agree. That video as many we have seen all open to interpretation by the viewer....I have read where some people thinking they were h-5ing cause they got through the media...who knows with the freak siblings? There are so many videos....the trial would take years IMO... and none of them are proof of anything....it's going to come down to the forensic evidence and testimony as well as the 31 days IMO.  But I still have my doubts that it will ever go to trial.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2010, 04:26:42 PM »

sunny

hi loca...I  know what you mean about watching the videos. I finally got through them.... puker puker  Although I did think the pizza was was funny and I got a big kick outta georgieboy screaming at the media I AM TALKING NOW....LOL...whoopie doo georgieboy. Honestly I doubt much of what we would love to see introduced at the trial will be. All the experts seem to think this is going to be a forensics trial and I have to agree. That video as many we have seen all open to interpretation by the viewer....I have read where some people thinking they were h-5ing cause they got through the media...who knows with the freak siblings? There are so many videos....the trial would take years IMO... and none of them are proof of anything....it's going to come down to the forensic evidence and testimony as well as the 31 days IMO.  But I still have my doubts that it will ever go to trial.

sunny
do you mean your thinking it will plea

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2010, 04:28:13 PM »

Oh. Well good luck with that and those 4,000 searchers, Baez and crew. Sometimes you get what you asked for and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2010, 05:00:52 PM »

sunny

sunny
do you mean your thinking it will plea

I think there is a chance...they have no defense, there is no defense and I think once they see all the state has they will try for a plea....if there is any smart in them at all.  BOZO has stopped saying she in innocent, now he says he is try to save a life or the State is trying to kill her.  I believe the REAL reason Maculso (sic) or Lyons left (both Death penalty qualified attorneys) is because they wanted to plead her out and  BOZO wouldn't go for it..  I was told and it makes sense that a DP qualified attorney 'wins' when his client pleads out or doesn't get the DP...it really has nothing to do with if they are innocent or even if they are convicted....as long as they don't get the DP it's a win for the attorney (in their mind) Pleading her is the only way they can absolutely be sure of saving her miserable life. I think the state would take a plea deal of LWOP because they know it's not going to be a slam dunk...according to the experts,  (of which I am not one LOL) it's going to be a forensics case...I think a lot will depend on how clear the experts can make the evidence in laymans terms. Also I think, for some people, it is easier to think you can deliver a death sentence than it is to actually vote to kill someone.   Anyway that's what I think today....and it's all subject to change!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »

Order for Motion for Transcription Services
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20for%20Motion%20for%20Transcription%20Services.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »

thanks trim and that answers another question....LKB is copied on the order

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2010, 05:28:32 PM »

Excellent example
True, but the "one" in the Blago trial though it was all about politics.  However, I can't help but believe when the jury hears all the lies from day one, when they watch all the videos from the lying scamanthonys, when they see all the "searching photos", when the see the bones of beautiful Caylee, that in and of itself will be hard to "reasonably" say not guilty.  The arrogance of the ant farm and counsel will be impossible to swallow.  Folks don't like to be treated as if they are ignorant, the jury will not take kindly to bozo's bedside manner.  IMO 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.