April 28, 2024, 05:30:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204000 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/19/more-videos-to-refresh-your-memory-and-useless-information/
Written on 19 August 2010 at 05:27 by Humbleopinion aka flab
More video’s to refresh your memory, and useless information

thanks sunny
I wholeheartedly agree. I cant see how the jury will get past the lies from all sides. I am with you about the arrogance of the attoney

thanks trim.....I am going to save the videos til tomorrow....don't want to get an upset tummy tonight

sunny
I viewed one or two of the videos and just couldnt stomach watching those two idiots, I have a question for you? do you think the high five one will make it through? to the prosecution will they use it? do I even make sense lol? just got up drinking coffee lol.

hi loca...I  know what you mean about watching the videos. I finally got through them.... puker puker  Although I did think the pizza was was funny and I got a big kick outta georgieboy screaming at the media I AM TALKING NOW....LOL...whoopie doo georgieboy. Honestly I doubt much of what we would love to see introduced at the trial will be. All the experts seem to think this is going to be a forensics trial and I have to agree. That video as many we have seen all open to interpretation by the viewer....I have read where some people thinking they were h-5ing cause they got through the media...who knows with the freak siblings? There are so many videos....the trial would take years IMO... and none of them are proof of anything....it's going to come down to the forensic evidence and testimony as well as the 31 days IMO.  But I still have my doubts that it will ever go to trial.

sunny
do you mean your thinking it will plea

I think there is a chance...they have no defense, there is no defense and I think once they see all the state has they will try for a plea....if there is any smart in them at all.  BOZO has stopped saying she in innocent, now he says he is try to save a life or the State is trying to kill her.  I believe the REAL reason Maculso (sic) or Lyons left (both Death penalty qualified attorneys) is because they wanted to plead her out and  BOZO wouldn't go for it..  I was told and it makes sense that a DP qualified attorney 'wins' when his client pleads out or doesn't get the DP...it really has nothing to do with if they are innocent or even if they are convicted....as long as they don't get the DP it's a win for the attorney (in their mind) Pleading her is the only way they can absolutely be sure of saving her miserable life. I think the state would take a plea deal of LWOP because they know it's not going to be a slam dunk...according to the experts,  (of which I am not one LOL) it's going to be a forensics case...I think a lot will depend on how clear the experts can make the evidence in laymans terms. Also I think, for some people, it is easier to think you can deliver a death sentence than it is to actually vote to kill someone.   Anyway that's what I think today....and it's all subject to change!

Thanks Sunny
I agree with you. there is no way they can get past the 31 days and all the lies to LE totaly  the jury will see how arrogant mason and baez is. If  baez continues his smirking and eyes rolling into her trial ! they will be toast.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2010, 05:46:24 PM »

Order on Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in Possession of Texas Equusearch for Bad Faith 08-19-2010
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20on%20Motion%20to%20Quash%20the%20Courts%20Order%20on%20Defendants%20Application%20for%20Subpoena%20Duces%20Tecum%20for%20the%20Documents%20in%20Possession%20of%20Texas%20Equusearch%20for%20Bad%20Faith%208-19-2010.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2010, 05:55:55 PM »

Wells, Appling  –Deputy Appling Wells, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
 Also referred to as Apple and Appie. OCSO detective, along with, Sgt. Allen, picked up Casey at 4937 Hopespring Drive (home of George and Cindy Anthony) and brought her to Universal Studios to determine where her office was. After admitting she did not work there, at a time when Casey was with Detective Wells, Yuri Melich called the Zenaida Gonzalez identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She denied knowing Casey or Caylee Anthony and also denied babysitting for anyone. She provided sworn statement to Missing Persons Investigator Awilda McBryde and Investigator Kari Roderick. Involvement with this case also include face-to-face interviews with Brian Burner, Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, and representatives from the Bank of America in Apopka, FL. Also assisted in search of Tony Lazaro’s apartment and canvass of Sutton Place Apartments (Tony’s), including screening telephone calls regarding the canvass. Assisted Garardo Bloise in bagging shovel borrowed from Casey’s neighbor, Brian Burner. Also examined Anthony’s back yard and reported what she saw to Sgt. John Allen via phone.

Sgt. Matthew Irwin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
Commander Matthew J. Irwin, OCSO - He is Corporal Yuri Melich’s and Sgt. John Allen’s Supv.  Conducted investigation of Anthony backyard on 7/17/08. Conducted interviews witnessed by Special Agent Nick Savage, FBI with Leonard Padilla and associates in Sacramento, CA on 9/18 and 9/19/08.

Deputy Adrianna M. Acevedo, Orange County Sheriff’s office
Deputy Adriana Acevedo, OCSO – Dispatched to the Suburban DR site on 8/11/08 – 56’d the call (reported negative findings).

Elizabeth Fontaine, FBI

Karen Korsberg Lowe, FBI

Heather Seubert - FBI Lab -DNA Analysis Unit - Expert Witness

Steven Shaw - Forensic Examiner, Trace Evidence Unit, FBI Lab,
so BOZO went to a forensics seminar last weekend and now he is an EXPERT!  He is all ready to depose the people from the FBI!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2010, 07:01:53 PM »

Um... The defense didn't get anything. They just had an additional restriction placed upon them so they can't taint the jury pool with innuendo like they wanted to. The previous order which is full effect except for the new restriction said NOTHING about letting them view ALL TES files, just the ones they'd agreed upon in the first place. Either that or my reading and comprehension skills have hit the skids.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2010, 07:11:40 PM »

I'm beginning to see why Mason's face looked so RED at their presser. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: August 20, 2010, 07:25:18 PM »

Aw come on! Where are Schaeffer or Hornsby when we need them? I want a lawyer's take on what the order means. And what the defense has now that they didn't have before.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: August 20, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »

Um... The defense didn't get anything. They just had an additional restriction placed upon them so they can't taint the jury pool with innuendo like they wanted to. The previous order which is full effect except for the new restriction said NOTHING about letting them view ALL TES files, just the ones they'd agreed upon in the first place. Either that or my reading and comprehension skills have hit the skids.

Lets hope hosay! doesnt find a way around that. Like someone else mentioned he never does what he is told.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 20, 2010, 08:02:33 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/19/more-videos-to-refresh-your-memory-and-useless-information/
Written on 19 August 2010 at 05:27 by Humbleopinion aka flab
More video’s to refresh your memory, and useless information

Sunny
like bill shaeffer said" any seasoned attorney would have gone for a plea" but hosay isnt he wants to do things his way! like frank sinatra lol he did it his way. I know its corny!

thanks trim.....I am going to save the videos til tomorrow....don't want to get an upset tummy tonight

sunny
I viewed one or two of the videos and just couldnt stomach watching those two idiots, I have a question for you? do you think the high five one will make it through? to the prosecution will they use it? do I even make sense lol? just got up drinking coffee lol.

hi loca...I  know what you mean about watching the videos. I finally got through them.... puker puker  Although I did think the pizza was was funny and I got a big kick outta georgieboy screaming at the media I AM TALKING NOW....LOL...whoopie doo georgieboy. Honestly I doubt much of what we would love to see introduced at the trial will be. All the experts seem to think this is going to be a forensics trial and I have to agree. That video as many we have seen all open to interpretation by the viewer....I have read where some people thinking they were h-5ing cause they got through the media...who knows with the freak siblings? There are so many videos....the trial would take years IMO... and none of them are proof of anything....it's going to come down to the forensic evidence and testimony as well as the 31 days IMO.  But I still have my doubts that it will ever go to trial.

sunny
do you mean your thinking it will plea

I think there is a chance...they have no defense, there is no defense and I think once they see all the state has they will try for a plea....if there is any smart in them at all.  BOZO has stopped saying she in innocent, now he says he is try to save a life or the State is trying to kill her.  I believe the REAL reason Maculso (sic) or Lyons left (both Death penalty qualified attorneys) is because they wanted to plead her out and  BOZO wouldn't go for it..  I was told and it makes sense that a DP qualified attorney 'wins' when his client pleads out or doesn't get the DP...it really has nothing to do with if they are innocent or even if they are convicted....as long as they don't get the DP it's a win for the attorney (in their mind) Pleading her is the only way they can absolutely be sure of saving her miserable life. I think the state would take a plea deal of LWOP because they know it's not going to be a slam dunk...according to the experts,  (of which I am not one LOL) it's going to be a forensics case...I think a lot will depend on how clear the experts can make the evidence in laymans terms. Also I think, for some people, it is easier to think you can deliver a death sentence than it is to actually vote to kill someone.   Anyway that's what I think today....and it's all subject to change!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: August 20, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

I completely agree!!!!   And the bloviated media hype suggesting that the Defense has somehow scored a home run/touchdown/Hail Mary against the prosecutors/TES, is poppycock, imo, and has not been presented by WFTV, if you will take note.  It's all being projected by other Orlando media, I've noted ....  Maybe I'm touched in the head by the summer heat, but nothing has changed, imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 20, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Addressing%20Motion%20For%20Reconsideration%20of%20Certain%20Prior%20Rulings%20by%20Disqualified%20Judge%207-21-10.pdf

the previous order posted above (I hope the link works) allowed them to see all the files...so, actually nothing has changed except the new restrictions....the idiots gained NOTHING except more restrictions...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 20, 2010, 08:28:09 PM »

LOL-Maybe Florida will prove to be her Waterloo also!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2010, 08:31:01 PM »

I'm beginning to see why Mason's face looked so RED at their presser. 

Don't you know he could kick himself around the block for signing onto this case?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Addressing%20Motion%20For%20Reconsideration%20of%20Certain%20Prior%20Rulings%20by%20Disqualified%20Judge%207-21-10.pdf

the previous order posted above (I hope the link works) allowed them to see all the files...so, actually nothing has changed except the new restrictions....the idiots gained NOTHING except more restrictions...

ooopsss sorry...I must be the echo in the room....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2010, 08:32:21 PM »

Aw come on! Where are Schaeffer or Hornsby when we need them? I want a lawyer's take on what the order means. And what the defense has now that they didn't have before.

We've already heard from Hornsby--Mr. Schaeffer's summary [ if he gives one ] will be bankable.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2010, 10:13:30 PM »

The defense game, reasonable doubt. The jury, hope there isn't one that is a hold out and buys the story.

there is no evidence that points to anyone else....how could there be reasonable doubt? But, of course, the key word is reasonable isn't it?

Reasonable doubt~31 days. I think NOT.
I agree, but I'm still afraid of a juror or two that will buy into whatever the defense is selling.

Look at what just happened in the Blago trial....anything is possible and obviously one person can all the difference
There is a difference in Chicago politics and a precious 2 year old murdered and not reported missing for 31 days by her partying, pleasure seeking mother. Guilty-slam dunk !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2010, 01:46:10 AM »

More charges possible in Steven Watkins killing

Prosecutors say there could be additional charges filed in the Cass County killing of Steven Watkins.

“That’s a matter that we’re not commenting on yet, but it’s (the case is) still open,” said Ed Parkinson of the state’s attorney’s appellate prosecutor’s office, who prosecuted Shirley Skinner for murder and won a conviction. “We have asked that the grand jury not be released.”

Skinner, 75, was convicted of first-degree murder and solicitation of murder in May and sentenced to 55 years in prison – almost surely a life sentence. Jurors heard testimony from paramedics who said Skinner admitted shooting Watkins in the back of the head on Nov. 25, 2008, when he went to Skinner’s home in Ashland to pick up his daughter for a court-ordered visit.

Shortly after Skinner was charged, however, prosecutors said in court documents that Jennifer Watkins, Steven Watkins’ estranged wife who lived in the Skinner home, had the strongest motive to kill and that the gun belonged to her.

During closing arguments in Skinner’s trial, special prosecutor Michael Vujovich, who worked with Parkinson on the case, described the Skinner family as a “clan” that could not tolerate losing control of Sidney, Watkins’ daughter, who turned 3 in June.

“It was a family affair,” Vujovich told jurors who returned a guilty-as-charged verdict in less than 90 minutes. “There is a Skinner family code of silence, and it still exists today.”

Case not closed?

On the day Skinner was convicted, Vujovich said prosecutors had no plans to file additional charges. However, in a recent interview, Penny Watkins, Steven Watkins’ mother, said that both Parkinson and Skinner have told her the case isn’t closed.

Penny Watkins said she believes there was a conspiracy involving Skinner’s relatives, who took the Fifth Amendment during grand jury proceedings before the murder trial.

“I think it was planned by the family,” Penny Watkins said. “I believe they were all in it together.”

Dan Fultz, attorney for Jennifer Watkins, said he does not believe additional charges will be filed.

“These are good prosecutors,” Fultz said. “They’re not going to proceed without sufficient evidence, and there’s no evidence of conspiracy.”

Ed Skinner, Shirley Skinner’s son, has said he believes Jennifer Watkins, not his mother, shot Steven Watkins. Penny Watkins said Ed Skinner apologized to her after the trial, but she still believes Shirley Skinner pulled the trigger.

“I told him, ‘I want you to know, if it was my mom, I would like to believe in her innocence, too, but you know she’s not,’” Penny Watkins said. “I agree that Jennifer was the cancer that ate your family up.”

Review by DePaul professor

While Shirley Skinner faces the rest of her life in prison, her case is being reviewed by Andrea Lyon, a DePaul University law professor who heads a death-penalty legal clinic and works on post-conviction capital cases.

Lyon confirmed that she is reviewing Skinner’s case, but has made no commitment to do anything.

“I am beginning to work on the case,” Lyon said. “I know nothing about it now. I would appreciate you not writing anything at all until I file an appearance in the case. I’m sure there are rumors, etc., about the fact that the clinic is looking at it. I need to find out things for myself.”

Parkinson said he has no doubt that Shirley Skinner is a murderer.

“A jury said so,” Parkinson said. “They didn’t seem to have much trouble determining it, did they? I’ll leave it at that.”

http://www.sj-r.com/top-stories/x1351156486/More-charges-possible-in-Steven-Watkins-killing
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 21, 2010, 07:20:27 AM »

Justice For Caylee!  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 21, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-what-public-relations-advice-would-you-give-george-cindy-anthony.html
Main | Sunday morning: ‘Three Cups of Tea’ author Greg Mortenson on ‘Face the Nation’ »

Casey Anthony: What public-relations advice would you give George, Cindy Anthony?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Orlando, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on August, 21 2010 11:00 AM

George and Cindy Anthony – ah, who knew they would give us so many lessons in mass media?

On NBC’s “Today,” the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Anthony recently gave one of those interviews that left many viewers scratching their heads. The husband and wife have a habit of doing that.

What do the parents of Casey Anthony think they gain by going on television? Oh, yeah, they did get a trip to New York.

I heard from a lot of readers who were good and chapped about the Anthonys’ latest TV appearance.

But now the Anthonys are adrift in a confusing media world after their attorney, Brad Conway, stropped representing them. A previous attorney, Mark NeJame, couldn’t get the couple to follow his advice.

What public-relations advice would you give George and Cindy?

Stop doing interviews, I say. What do you say?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: August 21, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/139801/Judge-allows-Casey-defense-to-look-at-EquuSearch-records
Judge allows Casey defense to look at EquuSearch records
Last Updated: Saturday, August 21, 2010 8:10 AM
ORANGE COUNTY -- 
A big development in the Case Against Casey. Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday Casey Anthony's defense team can look at all of Texas EquuSearch's records from the searches for Caylee, but with stipulations.

Judge Perry said the defense cannot release any of the names of searchers to the public or the media.

In December 2008, meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee's remains near the Orange County home.

It was found in an area previously searched by Texas EquuSearch volunteers who claim they found nothing in the same area.

A search leader for EquuSearch, Joe Jordan, has said his group searched that area on Sept. 1, 2008.

Then, two days after the remains were found on Dec. 13, he wrote an email to sheriff's office sergeant John Allen saying, "although I know that many times an area is searched multiple times before a body is sometimes found, I believe the remains were moved there after our search."

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »

Scatty and Monks.....I received this from an attorney  involved in the case...I have removed both my name and the attorney's name for privacy sake.

Xxxxxx...all your questions are quite good. Please never be hesitant to ask and I will answer if I am at liberty to do so.

I believe the reason they want to look at the records is that they want to set up an issue for appeal if they don't get them...claiming some sort of hindrance that they couldn't conduct a full review.

That's one reason the judge is giving them some measure of leeway.

Another reason is to simply find someone to possibly blame and try to create reasonable doubt. I think they will fall flat on both points. In fact, Judge Perry restricted them more with his last order entered yesterday, prohibiting them from releasing any information. It will be easy for the Magistrate...who is a kind of judge... to keep his eye on them. They will be in the same room at all times. MN's office will deliver and pick up the files. None will be leaving the room and remain under the watchful eye of Judge Glatt. I'm comfortable with the arrangements. What people don't want to happen is to win the battle, but lose the war. There is no relevancy to any of the unrelated searchers. The ones in the area hurt Casey's defense as they confirm the wet ground conditions. This, like all the other defense ploys, will fall flat.

Unless under subpoena, nobody is required to speak to either the Defense or the prosecution. It is voluntary for anyone to speak. Don't let everyone get ahead of themselves. Baez/Mason are a way off from being able to speak to anyone. The records have to be reviewed...which has been on the table for them for over a year...then the judge has to rule on relevancy and materiality for those other than the 32. They haven't even reached out to the 32 whose names they have had for months. If and when they do, they will hear over and over that the area was underwater. That is consistent with the scientific and forensic evidence.

If they subpoena someone, that person will be required to testify. However, for the defense to spend the time, resources and effort to do so is highly unlikely. The more they get everyone rattled over this non issue the more people are feeding into their strategy. If people who know the conditions were wet and submerged simply tell the truth...if they choose to comment...it will likely make them go away just like they did with Zanny the Nanny, the live sightings, etc.

Please get the word out so that rumors don't overtake reality.

However, the last thing anyone wants is for a retrial upon conviction over an issue that was calculated and created by the defense team. Finding the balance to protect TES and the searchers, but to also gut the Defense from creating a fictitious issue is the balance act that has to occur.

Feel free to quote me liberally so that people understand the truth and not get distracted with non issues. If anyone chooses to speak, I can only recommend that they be completely truthful, but we are quite a way off from even making that consideration.
Hope this helps. Thanks for all that you do. Xxxx

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.