April 27, 2024, 03:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203958 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 22, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »

Aha! By jove, I think I've got it! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 22, 2010, 02:48:04 PM »

Aw come on! Where are Schaeffer or Hornsby when we need them? I want a lawyer's take on what the order means. And what the defense has now that they didn't have before.

Scatty and Monks.....I received this from an attorney  involved in the case...I have removed both my name and the attorney's name for privacy sake.

Xxxxxx...all your questions are quite good. Please never be hesitant to ask and I will answer if I am at liberty to do so.

I believe the reason they want to look at the records is that they want to set up an issue for appeal if they don't get them...claiming some sort of hindrance that they couldn't conduct a full review.

That's one reason the judge is giving them some measure of leeway.

Another reason is to simply find someone to possibly blame and try to create reasonable doubt. I think they will fall flat on both points. In fact, Judge Perry restricted them more with his last order entered yesterday, prohibiting them from releasing any information. It will be easy for the Magistrate...who is a kind of judge... to keep his eye on them. They will be in the same room at all times. MN's office will deliver and pick up the files. None will be leaving the room and remain under the watchful eye of Judge Glatt. I'm comfortable with the arrangements. What people don't want to happen is to win the battle, but lose the war. There is no relevancy to any of the unrelated searchers. The ones in the area hurt Casey's defense as they confirm the wet ground conditions. This, like all the other defense ploys, will fall flat.

Unless under subpoena, nobody is required to speak to either the Defense or the prosecution. It is voluntary for anyone to speak. Don't let everyone get ahead of themselves. Baez/Mason are a way off from being able to speak to anyone. The records have to be reviewed...which has been on the table for them for over a year...then the judge has to rule on relevancy and materiality for those other than the 32. They haven't even reached out to the 32 whose names they have had for months. If and when they do, they will hear over and over that the area was underwater. That is consistent with the scientific and forensic evidence.

If they subpoena someone, that person will be required to testify. However, for the defense to spend the time, resources and effort to do so is highly unlikely. The more they get everyone rattled over this non issue the more people are feeding into their strategy. If people who know the conditions were wet and submerged simply tell the truth...if they choose to comment...it will likely make them go away just like they did with Zanny the Nanny, the live sightings, etc.

Please get the word out so that rumors don't overtake reality.

However, the last thing anyone wants is for a retrial upon conviction over an issue that was calculated and created by the defense team. Finding the balance to protect TES and the searchers, but to also gut the Defense from creating a fictitious issue is the balance act that has to occur.

Feel free to quote me liberally so that people understand the truth and not get distracted with non issues. If anyone chooses to speak, I can only recommend that they be completely truthful, but we are quite a way off from even making that consideration.
Hope this helps. Thanks for all that you do. Xxxx

Thanks Sunny!

YW

Hornsby has said (his opinion) the defense will be allowed to examine TES records....
Reason: to prevent an appeal issue.

Hornsby also has stated (his opinion) Kronk's "history" with duct tape will also be allowed. Reason: Prevent an appeal issue.

I'm not sure if the defense is still going with "Kronk did it". They seemed to be backing off that defense as of late....I think since Kronk's depo. But that's just my take on it. I could be wrong.

IMO the defense doesn't know what their defense is going to be.
I have said all along I believe they will throw George and/or Cindy under the bus.

Cindy had Caylee Sunday, June 15th (Father's Day)
George states he saw Caylee the morning of June 16th. (Monday)

No one other than Cindy, George, or Casey saw Caylee after the visit to Mt. Dora,
Sunday, June 15th. All 3 of them lie, so who do we believe?

Evidence at the crime scene/where Caylee's remains found is from the Anthony home.
*Caylee's Winnie the pooh blanket.
*Similar laundry bag from Anthony home.
*Decomp in Anthony back yard. (cadaver dogs)
*Duct tape, same found in Anthony home. (IMO strongest evidence, besides the 31 days, decomp and Caylee's (death ring) hair in Casey's car trunk.)
(contrary to what people like Jane Whinecrap say, the Henkel Duct Tape is not common, and had not been sold since 2007 IIRC.)
Henkel is a rare, industrial fire-resistant tape, according to the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office.
Assistant state Attorney Jeff Ashton contacted the Henkel company, now known as ShurTech Brands, and discovered the tape found with the body and on the gas can was actually an extremely rare type of industrial fire resistant tape.

Only 134,719 rolls were sold in 2006 and 2007
in North America, according to the records submitted to the court Thursday.

That constitutes less than 0.2 percent of all duct tape
sales during those years, based on more than $100 million in duct tape sales reported by the industry in 2002, the last year for which Local 6 was able to obtain data.

The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.

One distinction that links both samples of tape – from the body and the gas can – is an imprint on the tape, which the records indicate was added to only those Fire Guard DUCK rolls sold after 2005: “Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200 degrees F.

That specific tape is so rare, it is not even available at Home Depot, but was sold almost entirely at Lowe’s during those years, according to the records.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: August 22, 2010, 03:26:37 PM »

Hopefully someone can answer a question for me.  I was just on another crime forum and read that the tape was either applied prior to death or just after, but what I want to know is, were her teeth found separate from the mouth area?  I can't see that happening if the jaw was taped shut.     help me out here if you can.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 22, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »

Hopefully someone can answer a question for me.  I was just on another crime forum and read that the tape was either applied prior to death or just after, but what I want to know is, were her teeth found separate from the mouth area?  I can't see that happening if the jaw was taped shut.     help me out here if you can.

Hey LyneinMD! 
You can read the medical Examiner's Report here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf

On page 9 the teeth are discussed.Hope this helps. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 22, 2010, 04:51:54 PM »

question
Is it true that!  possibly ?
 Conway is  going on national tv to cast doubt on Dr. G’s autopsy report  is he going to lie and help spread the defense misrepresentations.

this question was asked by someone at hinkys.

Loca
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 22, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »

This young boy that talked about the water level will likely be a witness for the
state, but KC's friend Kio and KC use to hang around in that wooded area for a
few years every day. I would bet that area was deep in water every year and
Kio will testify to it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: August 22, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »

Hey LyneinMD! 
You can read the medical Examiner's Report here:
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf

On page 9 the teeth are discussed.Hope this helps. 

You can also read here.Interesting.
http://books.google.com/books?id=aksRkfr1d6kC&pg=PT249&lpg=PT249&dq=postmortem+tooth+loss&source=bl&ots=x8U5DNMRH6&sig=UOg_nGoKzt97Y4GTLm0mwUbG3zA&hl=en&ei=EZNxTODOEMOB8gax4dG-DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CDgQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=postmortem%20tooth%20loss&f=false
Soil analysis in forensic taphonomy: chemical and biological effects of....
Page 237.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 22, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »

Thanks for all the links;  I think Brad Conway is supposed to be on 'Watt's Up With This'  Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7 EST...

Ooops-just realized it's on at 8 p.m. EST--      sorry ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: August 22, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »

Thanks for all the links;  I think Brad Conway is supposed to be on 'Watt's Up With This'  Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7 EST...

Ooops-just realized it's on at 8 p.m. EST--      sorry ...

thanks Ono I just figured it out

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 22, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-vs-tes-perry-issues-new.html
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Casey Anthony vs. TES: Perry Issues New Order, Second Verse, Same As The First

Hornsby, in particular, should take a gander at this! lol ... 

Yeah, he's been unusually quiet since JP's Order was finally released. His comments were made right after the Defense presser.

he was also running his mouth off at WS....I hope he took an, 'I should keep my mouth shut' pill

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 22, 2010, 08:06:12 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

HE SUDDENLY RESIGNED FROM REPRESENTING THE PARENTS OF CASEY ANTHONY- ACCUSED IN THE MURDER OF HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE ANTHONY. BUT WHY? WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? AND WHAT DOES BRAD NOW THINK OF THE GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY AND JOSE BAEZ. AND HOW HAS THIS CASE AFFECTED BRAD'S LIFE AND HIS BUSINESS? JOIN US FOR THIS CANDID CONVERSATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE.

thanks...I just got here and checked and CB is talking now

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 22, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 22, 2010, 09:01:37 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

I know sunny I was there! what a jerk!! he  said nothing that made me think he wasnt still in with the anthonys infact he admitted. He has no backbone. my blood pressure went thru the roof!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 22, 2010, 09:02:26 PM »

eho else could he mean but nejame?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: August 22, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

who

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 22, 2010, 09:04:32 PM »

who

I heard CB

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 22, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

I know sunny I was there! what a jerk!! he  said nothing that made me think he wasnt still in with the anthonys infact he admitted. He has no backbone. my blood pressure went thru the roof!!

loca, I can't believe I actually sat and listened to that train wreck...I sweat BC is a spineless worm...if he said the A's are good people one more time I think i might have thrown my computer through the window....a total waste of time....the blog was a hoot though....Steph (what kinda man calls himself steph, for the love of pete?) couldn't keep up and everytime he opened his mouth something stupid came out....

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 22, 2010, 09:21:41 PM »

I know I typed that he had no backbone!! I said he was a huge waste even got in trouble lol

loca, I can't believe I actually sat and listened to that train wreck...I sweat BC is a spineless worm...if he said the A's are good people one more time I think i might have thrown my computer through the window....a total waste of time....the blog was a hoot though....Steph (what kinda man calls himself steph, for the love of pete?) couldn't keep up and everytime he opened his mouth something stupid came out....

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 22, 2010, 09:22:33 PM »

I know I typed that he had no backbone!! I said he was a huge waste even got in trouble lol

sorry wrong place lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: August 22, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »

sorry wrong place lol

I know sunny I cant believe I sat there for the whole thing. I knew it was going to go down his way.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.