April 28, 2024, 11:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204017 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-jose-baez-complains-about-brad-conway-sideshow.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez complains about Brad Conway ’sideshow’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez dismissed Brad Conway’s allegations as a sideshow.

But the sideshow was at the top of newscasts tonight.

“I’m not necessarily concerned with the sideshows, and I think that’s possibly the best way you can describe this overall incident,” Baez said at a news conference this afternoon.

Conway on NBC’s “Today” this morning alleged that Baez had filed misleading pleadings about Conway’s dealings with Texas EquuSearch. Conway cited that reason in announcing he was withdrawing from representing George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony.

Yet WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing reported that defense attorney Cheney Mason said Casey Anthony’s team and EquuSearch had reached a settlement over reviewing the volunteer group’s records. “The issues that Brad Conway brought up are moot in his [Mason's] words,” Kealing reported.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said EquuSearch and the defense worked out a deal — during a private meeting this morning with Judge Belvin Perry — clearing the way for the defense to have greater access to defense records.

There will be an Aug. 30 status hearing in the case, and Casey Anthony is not required to be there, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony and Baez are shown last month in this photo by Red Huber of the Sentinel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »

Kathi assked BOZO to clarify the waiver...he says wake up, you are missing a press conference..what an azz he is....I wish someone would slap the crap outta him.....Ok...so it looks like JP stuck with his previous order....and BOZO and BUFFOON are gloating. thinking they actually won one.....however it will still be overseen by a magistrate. 

What a jerk!  I hope Judge P gets him good and hard at some point!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 05:45:23 PM »

How can I have followed this case since the very beginning and feel like I don't understand what is going on?

I sorta feel the same way.    I thought they already had the right to review the documents, anyway!

I also wonder how much money Conway made from representing C&G, and are C&G and Conway on the "outs" now?   

I would imagine so, because Conways take on the waiver is in direct contrast to Cindy's. Cindy is claiming they were bribed (blackmailed) into signing the waiver if they wanted their attorney to view the TES files. Conway and anyone who has contact with the A's, especially Cindy, must get the uncontrollable urge to take a shower immediately afterwards.

Scatty.....I often feel like I need to be  fumigated after reading the crap...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2010, 05:47:22 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

I second that emotion. It's outta control and nobody will reign these fools in!!!!

I always felt that Judge Strickland leaned over backwards to give the DUHFENSE the edge... no one could reverse his orders and there would be nothing to fall back on appeal...look where it got him...and now I am beginning to feel that JP is starting to lean in the same direction....at first I thought it was give them enough rope to hang themselves....now, I am not too sure...I sure hope I am wrong and just need an enema!!

an enema is so drastic, just    I agree with you, if nothing else i was hoping that JP would put his considerable clout into impressing on them to curtail the circus atmosphere but no sooner are they done with him, back to the unnecessary presser so.....

Ok, I try the wine first!  LOL

I am trying to read my scribblings.....did BOZO says something about the DUHFENSE is not going to be mistreated anymore???  Please tell me that is not what I meant to scribble???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

Mason doesn't think he can be misquoted if he reads from a statement?  Silly man.

He used a written statement because without a script he does too much talking and not enough thinking.

Gee, I wonder why the agreement was sealed?

At some point, I believe Jar is really going to put his foot in his mouth and make a MAJOR mistake and I "hope" it's in front of the Judge.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »

Bobo saying he has a case to try and not interested in the side shows.  He calls this a side show.

Bobo says in there motion they did not say Conway copied documents

Defense not allowed access to all TES documents and Conway was and had no time limitations as he is on the same floor as Mr Nejame's office

Bobo says in no way shape or form does their motion misrepresent facts

Bobo takes serious issue with a lawyer using a national forum to air issues rather than calling him.  Conway had Bobo's cell and he choose to not call him.
Is he completely high?  Bia$$ (I'm looking to make big bucks) isn't exactly a stranger when it comes to the national media. 

yeppers....look who immediately called a presser...the circus clown!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »

How can I have followed this case since the very beginning and feel like I don't understand what is going on?

I sorta feel the same way.    I thought they already had the right to review the documents, anyway!

I also wonder how much money Conway made from representing C&G, and are C&G and Conway on the "outs" now?   

I would imagine so, because Conways take on the waiver is in direct contrast to Cindy's. Cindy is claiming they were bribed (blackmailed) into signing the waiver if they wanted their attorney to view the TES files. Conway and anyone who has contact with the A's, especially Cindy, must get the uncontrollable urge to take a shower immediately afterwards.

No wonder Conway wants out and is talking about the "full" truth.  hee hee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html
George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Resigns
Sources Say Move Result Of Defense's Recent Filings

POSTED: 5:51 am EDT August 16, 2010
UPDATED: 5:43 pm EDT August 16, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla.  -- An attorney has announced he will be leaving the case against Casey Anthony.

WESH 2 News has learned that the attorney for Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, will no longer be serving as the couple's attorney. He turned in a resignation letter Monday morning.
According to sources, Conway's move comes as a result of a new filing by Anthony's defense in their ongoing dispute with Texas Equusearch.

In that filing, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, claims Conway was given unrestricted access to review 4,000 pages of volunteer documents while the defense has not been given the same access.
"The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an innacurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative," Conway's letter said.
WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday.

Judge Belvin Perry held a meeting on Monday with the defense, prosecution and Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame and defense attorney Cheney Mason said a settlement was reached.

Mason said the defense will get access to the Equusearch documents they have been seeking.
Perry said Conway's are not of his concern and he wants to move on with the case. Baez said he wants to move on, too.

"I have a case to try," Baez said, and I'm not necessarily interested in the side-show."

Conway has been a trusted friend and advisor to the Anthonys for almost two years. At their side during George's suicide attempt, many court hearings and national television appearances.

Casey Anthony is being held on no bond in the Orange County Jail.

She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

The 24-year-old mother's trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2010, 06:42:20 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/16/anthony.attorney.resignation/#fbid=WqXftqDMSuw&wom=false
Attorney connected to Casey Anthony's murder case steps down
By Adam Blank, In Session
August 16, 2010 -- Updated 2148 GMT (0548 HKT)

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »

Baez IS a sideshow!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »

So, basically Cindy sacrificed Conman for the duhfense.
I can't wait to see if there's any lawyer in Orlando willing to take on the A's as clients.

I can't stop wondering what Conman means about the "full" truth. I find that very weird phrasing.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2010, 07:02:17 PM »

The Jar wrote a statement so no one can misquote him and he is reading it now.

Reporter asking The Jar about the motion in which it claimed that Nejame had the Ants sign a waiver.

Jar turned it over to Bobo , Bobo says they just spoke to the Ants and it is true.  Kathi asked if the Ants could be confused and Bob said NO the Ants are not confused, they signed a waiver for Conway to sign the documents and Lyon could attest to it.

The Ants want the defense to review all the TES documents and have told Nejame that. 

In my opinon:

This tells me that The Jar is [ rightly so ] now worried about his reputation;  It was the Ants who disagreed with Judge Strickland's original order regarding the TES documents and must have raised /and still raising, all sorts of hell about it [ didn't Judge Perry basically uphold Judge Strickland's ruling? ] ultimately causing Judge Strickland to recuse himself;  The Ants are the ones behind the curtain demanding a TES witch hunt.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

Although the access to the TES records is apparently a moot point now, I have some questions about Mark NeJame having given access to Conway at all.  First of all, since Cindy and George are not on trial nor are they parties to the trial, why would their attorney have access to anything pertaining to the trial? IMO Conway had no more right to access those files than an attorney for anyone, including you and me.  Furthermore, I believe those files are the property of Tim Miller and TES.  If that's the case, how can NeJame allow anyone to see them barring a court order to do so?  I believe that the people who volunteered with TES to search for Caylee had every right to expect privacy.  I don't know what, if any, personal questions they answered but I'm sure they did so with the expectation that the information would be held in confidence.  Now Baez and his mischief makers will probablly drag these people through the mud as he has everyone else who's name has come up innocently in this case.  Many people have had their lives changed forever because of this.

I do not believe that NeJame had any right to show those files to Conway or anyone else unless he had Tim Miller's permission or a court order compelling him to do so, whether it's 32 or all 4,000 or whatever it is.

I remember when NeJame represented Cindy and George and many of us disliked him tremendously, including me.  IMO he has not suddenly become hale fellow, well met. I remember that ad someone put up about having your baby's tush cast in metal.   I thought it was child pronography.  Anything NeJame does will forever be suspect to me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2010, 07:10:52 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

I second that emotion. It's outta control and nobody will reign these fools in!!!!

I always felt that Judge Strickland leaned over backwards to give the DUHFENSE the edge... no one could reverse his orders and there would be nothing to fall back on appeal...look where it got him...and now I am beginning to feel that JP is starting to lean in the same direction....at first I thought it was give them enough rope to hang themselves....now, I am not too sure...I sure hope I am wrong and just need an enema!!

I'm thinking we should calm ourselves and not believe or 'buy into' what the Defense puts out into the media.  They love to twist things and cause hyperventilation--it's all they have---causing confusion.  I'm thinking that prolly Judge Perry upheld his ruling regarding the TES documents and also prolly scolded the Defense, but wisely kept the meeting's minutes  today private so as not to muddy any public perception waters.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »

Mason doesn't think he can be misquoted if he reads from a statement?  Silly man.

He used a written statement because without a script he does too much talking and not enough thinking.

Gee, I wonder why the agreement was sealed?

At some point, I believe Jar is really going to put his foot in his mouth and make a MAJOR mistake and I "hope" it's in front of the Judge.

His mistake was joining this Defense circus, imo.  What a sad way to close out a law career ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one! 

I wish to hell TES had destroyed all those docs in an oooopssss moment!!

But Sunny, thank Goodness they didn't, as then that would give the appearance of evil.  TES has been completely above-board.  It's the Ants who cannot accept that fact, imo.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2010, 07:21:56 PM »

"Mr. Conway's resignation had nothing to do with the meeting that was called today."   

So basically I think JP told them to get on and look at the documents just as they were ordered to do...not going to look at them at Mark's office...OK...no problem...there will be a magistrate there watching them......I hope to hell they harass just one searcher that has the guts to call a presser...they didn't win a frigging thing today....

It's all been a tempest in a teapot.  I've noticed the Defense goes ballistic on the airwaves when they're losing ground, IMO.  When the Defense is the most media vocal-I can pretty much count on that they're losing their case, IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »

Scatty.....I often feel like I need to be  fumigated after reading the crap...

LOL-Let's all partake of an Orkin/Terminix double martini!!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2010, 07:29:34 PM »

I'm thinking we should calm ourselves and not believe or 'buy into' what the Defense puts out into the media.  They love to twist things and cause hyperventilation--it's all they have---causing confusion.  I'm thinking that prolly Judge Perry upheld his ruling regarding the TES documents and also prolly scolded the Defense, but wisely kept the meeting's minutes  today private so as not to muddy any public perception waters.

Hi Ono...I hope I am not buying into anything they said....I believe they were told to do exactly what they were ordered to do.....however, just the fact that JP didn't have a hearing on this and conducted a meeting in chambers gives me a hinky feeling. I hope it's because JP raked the Duhfense over the coals....but my gut tell me that was not the case.  I feel badly for any searcher who's personal information will now be open for the Duhfense to harass.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2010, 07:31:59 PM »

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one! 

I wish to hell TES had destroyed all those docs in an oooopssss moment!!

But Sunny, thank Goodness they didn't, as then that would give the appearance of evil.  TES has been completely above-board.  It's the Ants who cannot accept that fact, imo.

Tim would never do anything that wasn't above board.  He first concern is always for the searchers. And now they are going to be laid out bare assed for the duhfense.....it's just so damned WRONG!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.