April 28, 2024, 08:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204009 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 22, 2010, 09:24:34 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

eho else could he mean but nejame?

I think he was talking about BOZO....Steph refused to ask BC about what he thought about Kc not seeing her family...there were other questions he wouldn't ask....about them not working and the mortgage and BC fumbled all over when he asked him about his statement about the duct tape...and BC thought it was perfectly OK for the A's to make money selling aylee's pictures...........   BC said so many things that pizzed me off mt heart was racing...I have never signed up there but you can bet I will.......you can't ask a question or make a statement unless you sign up

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 22, 2010, 09:26:03 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

It was a weird interview ...lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 22, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »

I know sunny I was there! what a jerk!! he  said nothing that made me think he wasnt still in with the anthonys infact he admitted. He has no backbone. my blood pressure went thru the roof!!

I know I typed that he had no backbone!! I said he was a huge waste even got in trouble lol

loca, I can't believe I actually sat and listened to that train wreck...I sweat BC is a spineless worm...if he said the A's are good people one more time I think i might have thrown my computer through the window....a total waste of time....the blog was a hoot though....Steph (what kinda man calls himself steph, for the love of pete?) couldn't keep up and everytime he opened his mouth something stupid came out....

sorry wrong place lol

I know I typed that he had no backbone!! I said he was a huge waste even got in trouble lol

Monkey Devil!  I saw your post, didn't know it was you....but you did GOOD!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 22, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »

I know sunny I was there! what a jerk!! he  said nothing that made me think he wasnt still in with the anthonys infact he admitted. He has no backbone. my blood pressure went thru the roof!!

loca, I can't believe I actually sat and listened to that train wreck...I sweat BC is a spineless worm...if he said the A's are good people one more time I think i might have thrown my computer through the window....a total waste of time....the blog was a hoot though....Steph (what kinda man calls himself steph, for the love of pete?) couldn't keep up and everytime he opened his mouth something stupid came out....

sorry wrong place lol

I know sunny I cant believe I sat there for the whole thing. I knew it was going to go down his way.

I wanted to call in and my husband had a hissy fit...he didn't want them to have our phone number....LOL...I think
I scared my DH months ago when I said I was gonna write KC and the A's a letter....damn am I glad I didn't LOL Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: August 22, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »

Okay friends and neighbors ... the juicey commentary tonight was on Simon Barrett's radio show  [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett  ]   beginning at time 43:07 and lasting through time 62:52, until they begin discussing the HayLeigh Cummings case.

Extraordinarily candid discussion with great insight into the Anthonys, etc.  A 'must listen to' segment.  They think CinCin is in very serious legal trouble ....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: August 22, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »

Hi Ono....it sure was....but par for the course for steph IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: August 22, 2010, 09:54:31 PM »

Okay friends and neighbors ... the juicey commentary tonight was on Simon Barrett's radio show  [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett  ]   beginning at time 43:07 and lasting through time 62:52, until they begin discussing the HayLeigh Cummings case.

Extraordinarily candid discussion with great insight into the Anthonys, etc.  A 'must listen to' segment.  They think CinCin is in very serious legal trouble ....

thanks Ono...I think I will have to wait til tomorrow...my ears are still hurting from the other one...will you give a brief synopsis of what it says, please

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 22, 2010, 10:09:26 PM »

sorry wrong place lol

I know sunny I cant believe I sat there for the whole thing. I knew it was going to go down his way.

I wanted to call in and my husband had a hissy fit...he didn't want them to have our phone number....LOL...I think
I scared my DH months ago when I said I was gonna write KC and the A's a letter....damn am I glad I didn't LOL Monkey Devil!

oh sunny lol Dont!! think the thought hasnt crossed me! especialy writing the anthonys and casey lol but I dont want my letters in discovery and baez showing up to depose me lol.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 22, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »

I have  no hubby to stop m,e but I think I may get in to much dooo dooo and the anthonys arent worth it lol.

sorry wrong place lol

oh sunny lol Dont!! think the thought hasnt crossed me! especialy writing the anthonys and casey lol but I dont want my letters in discovery and baez showing up to depose me lol.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: August 22, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »

I have  no hubby to stop m,e but I think I may get in to much dooo dooo and the anthonys arent worth it lol.

sorry wrong place lol

I did it again typed in the quote box!!

sunny lol Dont!! think the thought hasnt crossed me! especialy writing the anthonys and casey lol but I dont want my letters in discovery and baez showing up to depose me lol.
 it again in my haste!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 22, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »

thanks Ono...I think I will have to wait til tomorrow...my ears are still hurting from the other one...will you give a brief synopsis of what it says, please

listening now to bad I cant fast foward lol I have a ways to go.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 22, 2010, 10:35:46 PM »

Gotta go wash my ears out....y'all have a great night and I'll TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 22, 2010, 10:41:27 PM »

lol bye sunny goodnight see you tomorrow.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »

Listen tomorrow Sunny ... I shall not spoil it for you by saying anything of it's contents.  I think you will enjoy hearing what everyone says.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 22, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »

listening now to bad I cant fast foward lol I have a ways to go.

You can fast forward-take your cursor and guide it to around the first third of the link ... find the 41: minutes I listed.  It's just like fast forwarding a WFTV, etc.  interview video ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 22, 2010, 11:08:10 PM »

Loca:   Fast forward to minutes 43:07 ....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 22, 2010, 11:09:39 PM »

The Anthonys must have thought they were abused by Mr. Morgan ... lol
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 22, 2010, 11:09:57 PM »

I tend to agree with Hornsy.....Steph Watts is the worst interviewer in the world.
I feel like I'm gonna implode when Steph talks over the person he is interviewing, asking stupid questions, repeating info that's been beat to death 100x over.
He gets sidetracked throughout the interview constantly.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 22, 2010, 11:10:36 PM »

Hi Ono....it sure was....but par for the course for steph IMO

He doesn't seem to be at ease interviewing ... a bit nervous.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 22, 2010, 11:14:14 PM »

I tend to agree with Hornsy.....Steph Watts is the worst interviewer in the world.
I feel like I'm gonna implode when Steph talks over the person he is interviewing, asking stupid questions, repeating info that's been beat to death 100x over.
He gets sidetracked throughout the interview constantly.

He seems really scared he's gonna mess up and panics I think.  It's not comfortable listening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.