April 27, 2024, 06:13:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203972 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2010, 11:25:21 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

It was a weird interview ...lol

I tend to agree with Hornsy.....Steph Watts is the worst interviewer in the world.
I feel like I'm gonna implode when Steph talks over the person he is interviewing, asking stupid questions, repeating info that's been beat to death 100x over.
He gets sidetracked throughout the interview constantly.

He seems really scared he's gonna mess up and panics I think.  It's not comfortable listening.

Ono
I so agree

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 22, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »

Okay friends and neighbors ... the juicey commentary tonight was on Simon Barrett's radio show  [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett  ]   beginning at time 43:07 and lasting through time 62:52, until they begin discussing the HayLeigh Cummings case.

Extraordinarily candid discussion with great insight into the Anthonys, etc.  A 'must listen to' segment.  They think CinCin is in very serious legal trouble ....

thanks Ono...I think I will have to wait til tomorrow...my ears are still hurting from the other one...will you give a brief synopsis of what it says, please

listening now to bad I cant fast foward lol I have a ways to go.

You can fast forward-take your cursor and guide it to around the first third of the link ... find the 41: minutes I listed.  It's just like fast forwarding a WFTV, etc.  interview video ...

Interesting I heard it good program you posted.Smile

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 22, 2010, 11:33:46 PM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?

I tend to agree with Hornsy.....Steph Watts is the worst interviewer in the world.
I feel like I'm gonna implode when Steph talks over the person he is interviewing, asking stupid questions, repeating info that's been beat to death 100x over.

He seems really scared he's gonna mess up and panics I think.  It's not comfortable listening.
Ono, my friend, you are too nice!                  After the last time, it still makes me want to scream remembering his questions that everybody who has ever read one word would know the answers to, plus every word SEEME wrote!   Uncomfortable to the max, it's nicer at the dentist than listening to him, but you are nice
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2010, 07:39:06 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-manipulated-legal.html
Monday, August 23, 2010
Casey Anthony Has Manipulated Legal System For Too Long

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 23, 2010, 07:59:59 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Morning Monks!!  Going to go listen to Simon Barrett

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2010, 08:03:14 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/
Haleigh Cummings – Caylee Anthony And Others – Radio Wrap For August 22
Posted on August 22nd, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 23, 2010, 08:17:17 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Morning Trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: August 23, 2010, 08:18:31 AM »

Hey Seeme!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 23, 2010, 08:26:40 AM »

Okay friends and neighbors ... the juicey commentary tonight was on Simon Barrett's radio show  [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett  ]   beginning at time 43:07 and lasting through time 62:52, until they begin discussing the HayLeigh Cummings case.

Extraordinarily candid discussion with great insight into the Anthonys, etc.  A 'must listen to' segment.  They think CinCin is in very serious legal trouble ....

Ono, I listened and you are absolutely correct...this is a must listen to!! Their characterizations of sin-cin and Kc are spot on....Like Mother, like daughter....entitlement personality...thinking they are owed it, they want and they TAKE it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 23, 2010, 08:49:25 AM »

Aw come on! Where are Schaeffer or Hornsby when we need them? I want a lawyer's take on what the order means. And what the defense has now that they didn't have before.

Scatty and Monks.....I received this from an attorney  involved in the case...I have removed both my name and the attorney's name for privacy sake.

Xxxxxx...all your questions are quite good. Please never be hesitant to ask and I will answer if I am at liberty to do so.

I believe the reason they want to look at the records is that they want to set up an issue for appeal if they don't get them...claiming some sort of hindrance that they couldn't conduct a full review.

That's one reason the judge is giving them some measure of leeway.

Another reason is to simply find someone to possibly blame and try to create reasonable doubt. I think they will fall flat on both points. In fact, Judge Perry restricted them more with his last order entered yesterday, prohibiting them from releasing any information. It will be easy for the Magistrate...who is a kind of judge... to keep his eye on them. They will be in the same room at all times. MN's office will deliver and pick up the files. None will be leaving the room and remain under the watchful eye of Judge Glatt. I'm comfortable with the arrangements. What people don't want to happen is to win the battle, but lose the war. There is no relevancy to any of the unrelated searchers. The ones in the area hurt Casey's defense as they confirm the wet ground conditions. This, like all the other defense ploys, will fall flat.

Unless under subpoena, nobody is required to speak to either the Defense or the prosecution. It is voluntary for anyone to speak. Don't let everyone get ahead of themselves. Baez/Mason are a way off from being able to speak to anyone. The records have to be reviewed...which has been on the table for them for over a year...then the judge has to rule on relevancy and materiality for those other than the 32. They haven't even reached out to the 32 whose names they have had for months. If and when they do, they will hear over and over that the area was underwater. That is consistent with the scientific and forensic evidence.

If they subpoena someone, that person will be required to testify. However, for the defense to spend the time, resources and effort to do so is highly unlikely. The more they get everyone rattled over this non issue the more people are feeding into their strategy. If people who know the conditions were wet and submerged simply tell the truth...if they choose to comment...it will likely make them go away just like they did with Zanny the Nanny, the live sightings, etc.

Please get the word out so that rumors don't overtake reality.

However, the last thing anyone wants is for a retrial upon conviction over an issue that was calculated and created by the defense team. Finding the balance to protect TES and the searchers, but to also gut the Defense from creating a fictitious issue is the balance act that has to occur.

Feel free to quote me liberally so that people understand the truth and not get distracted with non issues. If anyone chooses to speak, I can only recommend that they be completely truthful, but we are quite a way off from even making that consideration.
Hope this helps. Thanks for all that you do. Xxxx
Hi Monks!  Bumping this because I thought it was really, really cool.  Thank you, Sunny!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 23, 2010, 09:15:55 AM »

[w]ho else could he mean but nejame?
I think he was talking about BOZO....Steph refused to ask BC about what he thought about Kc not seeing her family...there were other questions he wouldn't ask....about them not working and the mortgage and BC fumbled all over when he asked him about his statement about the duct tape...and BC thought it was perfectly OK for the A's to make money selling aylee's pictures...........   BC said so many things that pizzed me off mt heart was racing...I have never signed up there but you can bet I will.......you can't ask a question or make a statement unless you sign up
Another guess might be "spokesman" Larry Garrison and the $6,500 SNAFU, and the forwarding of the toothbrush email,  and the open threats to tell all at a later date. (However, Garrison is not "an attorney.")

Hairbrush Email:  http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html
Garrison is out:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451047,00.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2010, 09:17:26 AM »

The Anthonys must have thought they were abused by Mr. Morgan ... lol
"Yes or no, Cindy!  The way YOU like it!"   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: August 23, 2010, 09:31:37 AM »

Aw come on! Where are Schaeffer or Hornsby when we need them? I want a lawyer's take on what the order means. And what the defense has now that they didn't have before.

Scatty and Monks.....I received this from an attorney  involved in the case...I have removed both my name and the attorney's name for privacy sake.

Xxxxxx...all your questions are quite good. Please never be hesitant to ask and I will answer if I am at liberty to do so.

I believe the reason they want to look at the records is that they want to set up an issue for appeal if they don't get them...claiming some sort of hindrance that they couldn't conduct a full review.

That's one reason the judge is giving them some measure of leeway.

Another reason is to simply find someone to possibly blame and try to create reasonable doubt. I think they will fall flat on both points. In fact, Judge Perry restricted them more with his last order entered yesterday, prohibiting them from releasing any information. It will be easy for the Magistrate...who is a kind of judge... to keep his eye on them. They will be in the same room at all times. MN's office will deliver and pick up the files. None will be leaving the room and remain under the watchful eye of Judge Glatt. I'm comfortable with the arrangements. What people don't want to happen is to win the battle, but lose the war. There is no relevancy to any of the unrelated searchers. The ones in the area hurt Casey's defense as they confirm the wet ground conditions. This, like all the other defense ploys, will fall flat.

Unless under subpoena, nobody is required to speak to either the Defense or the prosecution. It is voluntary for anyone to speak. Don't let everyone get ahead of themselves. Baez/Mason are a way off from being able to speak to anyone. The records have to be reviewed...which has been on the table for them for over a year...then the judge has to rule on relevancy and materiality for those other than the 32. They haven't even reached out to the 32 whose names they have had for months. If and when they do, they will hear over and over that the area was underwater. That is consistent with the scientific and forensic evidence.

If they subpoena someone, that person will be required to testify. However, for the defense to spend the time, resources and effort to do so is highly unlikely. The more they get everyone rattled over this non issue the more people are feeding into their strategy. If people who know the conditions were wet and submerged simply tell the truth...if they choose to comment...it will likely make them go away just like they did with Zanny the Nanny, the live sightings, etc.

Please get the word out so that rumors don't overtake reality.

However, the last thing anyone wants is for a retrial upon conviction over an issue that was calculated and created by the defense team. Finding the balance to protect TES and the searchers, but to also gut the Defense from creating a fictitious issue is the balance act that has to occur.

Feel free to quote me liberally so that people understand the truth and not get distracted with non issues. If anyone chooses to speak, I can only recommend that they be completely truthful, but we are quite a way off from even making that consideration.
Hope this helps. Thanks for all that you do. Xxxx
Hi Monks!  Bumping this because I thought it was really, really cool.  Thank you, Sunny!

Good Morning Desi!!  YW....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 23, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »

Ono, my friend, you are too nice!                  After the last time, it still makes me want to scream remembering his questions that everybody who has ever read one word would know the answers to, plus every word SEEME wrote!   Uncomfortable to the max, it's nicer at the dentist than listening to him, but you are nice

You are most kind;  Yikes!   The dentist--you might be right about that!! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2010, 09:36:17 AM »

[w]ho else could he mean but nejame?
I think he was talking about BOZO....Steph refused to ask BC about what he thought about Kc not seeing her family...there were other questions he wouldn't ask....about them not working and the mortgage and BC fumbled all over when he asked him about his statement about the duct tape...and BC thought it was perfectly OK for the A's to make money selling aylee's pictures...........   BC said so many things that pizzed me off mt heart was racing...I have never signed up there but you can bet I will.......you can't ask a question or make a statement unless you sign up
Another guess might be "spokesman" Larry Garrison and the $6,500 SNAFU, and the forwarding of the toothbrush email,  and the open threats to tell all at a later date. (However, Garrison is not "an attorney.")

Hairbrush Email:  http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html
Garrison is out:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451047,00.html

thanks for posting the links.... I am really anxious to hear all Garrison has to say.  Every time I think about the hairbrush I want to slap sin-cin.....HARD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »

the only abusing I saw was from them to Mr. Morgan et al. I swear that will should go down in the annals of history as an example of what NOT to do in a deposition.  That was when I fully realized that Brad Conway was just another little puppet of the A's!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2010, 09:41:41 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amen to this....too long indeed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

Monday, August 23, 2010

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

"Yes or no, Cindy!  The way YOU like it!"   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »

thanks Ono...I think I will have to wait til tomorrow...my ears are still hurting from the other one...will you give a brief synopsis of what it says, please

listening now to bad I cant fast foward lol I have a ways to go.

You can fast forward-take your cursor and guide it to around the first third of the link ... find the 41: minutes I listed.  It's just like fast forwarding a WFTV, etc.  interview video ...

Interesting I heard it good program you posted.Smile

Glad you enjoyed it.   I was pleasantly surprised that nobody held back their opinons!!!!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.