April 28, 2024, 07:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204008 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 23, 2010, 09:55:52 AM »

WTF, Watts just said he knows the A's have been abused by other attorney's..who the hell is he talking about?
The Anthonys must have thought they were abused by Mr. Morgan ... lol
"Yes or no, Cindy!  The way YOU like it!"   

Wasn't that wonderful???  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »

I have a question, my husband and I were discussing this last night. I realize the charges that Casey has with the first degree murder, but could it be possible come the time for jury instructions, that lesser charges could be put in there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: August 23, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »

Abused? Do the Anthonys not realize all they abused? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 23, 2010, 10:58:22 AM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?
Conway said, it's always a possibility

Conway was asked why he though the defense didn't go through the documents?
Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

says CA did not have plastic surgery

It's what we don't know that's going to make this case.

The defense is not obligated to put a defense on, they may or may not.

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

expects Mason to take the lead in the case.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

steph couldn't keep up with the questions on the message board...he is a mess!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »

Thanks Sunny.   
Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.    Not to be dumb because I've never cleaned blood from the trunk of my car, but that doesn't seem like that would be an easy task to get all the blood off the carpet. I'm not sure if I believe this. Unless there is a product that cleans dried blood off of a carpet.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 23, 2010, 11:25:33 AM »

Thanks Sunny.   
Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.    Not to be dumb because I've never cleaned blood from the trunk of my car, but that doesn't seem like that would be an easy task to get all the blood off the carpet. I'm not sure if I believe this. Unless there is a product that cleans dried blood off of a carpet.

Morning NRCG, I have been trying to find something to back that statement up with and so far I haven't found anything...yet some place waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the back of my mind I seem to remember something about blood....butI can't remember what, when, who....perhaps someone with a younger memory than mine will have the answer..... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #646 on: August 23, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Is there a way to fast forward on Simon's radio show......I just can't stand to listen to him all the way through. His voice just grates on my last nerve.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: August 23, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   

Morning NRCG, I have been trying to find something to back that statement up with and so far I haven't found anything...yet some place waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the back of my mind I seem to remember something about blood....butI can't remember what, when, who....perhaps someone with a younger memory than mine will have the answer..... Monkey Devil!

Here an old article stating no blood evidence was found. 
http://www.wesh.com/r/20314235/detail.html
More Casey Anthony Evidence Released
POSTED: 6:32 am EDT August 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:16 pm EDT August 7, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: August 23, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   

I also remember something about blood, but that it was a rumor, now I don't know 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: August 23, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: August 23, 2010, 12:19:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Is there a way to fast forward on Simon's radio show......I just can't stand to listen to him all the way through. His voice just grates on my last nerve.

I know what you mean ...Begin at 43:07-it continues to 62:02 minutes ...  it's worth the trouble!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: August 23, 2010, 12:21:27 PM »

You mean sweet, loveable Mr. & Mrs. Professional Victim??  lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: August 23, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »

You mean sweet, loveable Mr. & Mrs. Professional Victim??  lol
  And unfortunately people that don't follow the case like we do probably feel that way about them.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: August 23, 2010, 12:25:58 PM »

I wanted to call in and my husband had a hissy fit...he didn't want them to have our phone number....LOL...I think
I scared my DH months ago when I said I was gonna write KC and the A's a letter....damn am I glad I didn't LOL Monkey Devil!

If you don't want them to have your phone number hit *67 first on your phone then dial their number. That makes your number anonymous on their called ID.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 23, 2010, 12:28:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I know what you mean ...Begin at 43:07-it continues to 62:02 minutes ...  it's worth the trouble!   

The Hornsby slam by the statement analysis guy was also funny. Somewhere within the first 3 minutes i think.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: August 23, 2010, 12:37:45 PM »

Thanks Sunny.  
Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.    Not to be dumb because I've never cleaned blood from the trunk of my car, but that doesn't seem like that would be an easy task to get all the blood off the carpet. I'm not sure if I believe this. Unless there is a product that cleans dried blood off of a carpet.

I couldn't find where it said NO blood evidence. Could u give the the PDF name which has that in it?  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: August 23, 2010, 12:46:03 PM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 23, 2010, 12:54:03 PM »

I think there is a chance...they have no defense, there is no defense and I think once they see all the state has they will try for a plea....if there is any smart in them at all.  BOZO has stopped saying she in innocent, now he says he is try to save a life or the State is trying to kill her.  I believe the REAL reason Maculso (sic) or Lyons left (both Death penalty qualified attorneys) is because they wanted to plead her out and  BOZO wouldn't go for it..  I was told and it makes sense that a DP qualified attorney 'wins' when his client pleads out or doesn't get the DP...it really has nothing to do with if they are innocent or even if they are convicted....as long as they don't get the DP it's a win for the attorney (in their mind) Pleading her is the only way they can absolutely be sure of saving her miserable life. I think the state would take a plea deal of LWOP because they know it's not going to be a slam dunk...according to the experts,  (of which I am not one LOL) it's going to be a forensics case...I think a lot will depend on how clear the experts can make the evidence in laymans terms. Also I think, for some people, it is easier to think you can deliver a death sentence than it is to actually vote to kill someone.   Anyway that's what I think today....and it's all subject to change!

They have NEVER had any defense. All BOZO is doing now is milking the state for all the money for his pocket he can since he is broke, and needs money. He also wants the publicity to draw other clients and other than that he is really doing nothing.

The "searcher defense" is nothing but a red herring. He has had MONTHS to go over those documents and and never bothered.  Unless I just can't find it he has not even deposed the 32 he did have all the information on from the beginning. This is just another BS ploy to keep the case in the public eye so he can PLAY like he is doing something to help KC.  He doesn't give a sh*t about KC, he just wants the money associated with this case IMO. He was through with her when she went to jail and could no longer spend "ALL DAY" in his private office anymore.

When he has milked all the money he can from the state, he will try to get a plea and I personally hope the state won't go along with it at that point. I know the taxpayers would benefit, but at some point he needs to be made to actually defend this case.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: August 23, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/
Casey Anthony Has Interesting New Jail Visitors & More Jail Visitors
08/23/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 23, 2010, 01:00:48 PM »

Thanks Sunny.  
Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.    Not to be dumb because I've never cleaned blood from the trunk of my car, but that doesn't seem like that would be an easy task to get all the blood off the carpet. I'm not sure if I believe this. Unless there is a product that cleans dried blood off of a carpet.

I couldn't find where it said NO blood evidence. Could u give the the PDF name which has that in it?  

Turbo,just going by the article saying no blood. 
I am looking for the PDF.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.