April 27, 2024, 03:44:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203962 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 23, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/
Casey Anthony Has Interesting New Jail Visitors & More Jail Visitors
08/23/10

Aren't these people so industrious !! LOL  They can get all the experts they want and spend all the taxpayer's money they can get by with, but it won't change the GUILTY verdict in this one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: August 23, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »

Hey Turbo,I did find this old article with some links.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/080709_anthony_discovery
Anthony discovery: no blood in trunk

Updated: Friday, 07 Aug 2009, 5:36 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 07 Aug 2009, 11:01 AM EDT

MyFox Orlando

More discovery in the Casey Anthony case was released by the State Attorney’s Office Friday. One of the reports released says there was no blood detected in the trunk but there was human decomposition.
Click here to see photos released  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080709anthonydiscoveryphotos/indexGallery.htm
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie , claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

The contents of the trunk were analyzed by Bluestar Forensic.  Their report says there was no blood detected in the trunk but a chemicals of death/decompositon were detected.
Click here to read forensic reports http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080709anthonydiscoveryforensic/indexGallery.htm
There are also pictures of a T-shirt similar to one worn Caylee. The T-shirt says "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

Also included in the discovery are numerous e-mails, 3D imagery of the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found and pictures and a list of the garbage items that were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

Part of the discovery is a 3D rendered movie of the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.
In July Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland canceled the planned October 2009 trial date for the State vs. Casey Anthony and scheduled a pretrial hearing for January 21, 2010, at 10:00 a.m., with plans for a trial date sometime during the summer of 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: August 23, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/
08/23/10

Aren't these people so industrious !! LOL  They can get all the experts they want and spend all the taxpayer's money they can get by with, but it won't change the GUILTY verdict in this one.
Wow, this is just another three ring high profile case, with people falling over themselves to be involved because they smell a buck 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: August 23, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »

MyFox Orlando

More discovery in the Casey Anthony case was released by the State Attorney’s Office Friday. One of the reports released says there was no blood detected in the trunk but there was human decomposition.
Click here to see photos released  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080709anthonydiscoveryphotos/indexGallery.htm
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie , claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

The contents of the trunk were analyzed by Bluestar Forensic.  Their report says there was no blood detected in the trunk but a chemicals of death/decompositon were detected.
Click here to read forensic reports http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/080709anthonydiscoveryforensic/indexGallery.htm
There are also pictures of a T-shirt similar to one worn Caylee. The T-shirt says "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

Also included in the discovery are numerous e-mails, 3D imagery of the area where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found and pictures and a list of the garbage items that were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

Part of the discovery is a 3D rendered movie of the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.
In July Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland canceled the planned October 2009 trial date for the State vs. Casey Anthony and scheduled a pretrial hearing for January 21, 2010, at 10:00 a.m., with plans for a trial date sometime during the summer of 2010.

For some reason I am thinking the blood evidence relates to the house and not the car. I could be wrong on that though.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?
Conway said, it's always a possibility

Conway was asked why he though the defense didn't go through the documents?
Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

says CA did not have plastic surgery

It's what we don't know that's going to make this case.

The defense is not obligated to put a defense on, they may or may not.

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

expects Mason to take the lead in the case.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

steph couldn't keep up with the questions on the message board...he is a mess!!

NOW............we have the real reason BOZO is playing this out to trial...........since he negotiated the movie based on it GOING TO TRIAL he has to get it to a trial to get the money.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 23, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?

Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

NOW............we have the real reason BOZO is playing this out to trial...........since he negotiated the movie based on it GOING TO TRIAL he has to get it to a trial to get the money.
Been saying it all along (patting my own back) but wouldn't have figured in a concrete contractual reason.  See, this is the kind of info that sends me spinning, WTH isn't that unethical and an offense worthy of disbarment?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 23, 2010, 01:53:13 PM »

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.~ Notes from Sunny/ BC interview

Honestly, if that's a part of any contract between an atty and a tv network.........how can that be any different than an athlete ensuring the outcome of a game by intentionally losing? If he has financial motive to push this to trial REGARDLESS of what might be in his clients best interest, ????   What kind of precedent does that set up? Lawters in high profile cases will be free to negotiate their best entertainment deals and THEN choose the defense accordingly. I'll never understand how this chit gets played in this case.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 23, 2010, 02:45:34 PM »

We don't KNOW that to be a fact, but I got the impression that BC was telling something without telling something.  But BC also said the defense had too much invested in the case to take a plea.....so it all makes sense....IF what BC insinuated is in fact truth.  It simply gets more and more interesting.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 23, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »

Thanks Sunny.     an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 23, 2010, 03:33:56 PM »

08/23/10

I wanted to get back to this....Dorothy Sims 
http://www.ocalaw.com/bio/dcs.php

SNIPPED
Ms. Sims is contacted by lawyers to provide in house lectures to lawyers on issues involving cross-examination of medical and vocational experts and reducing overhead with technology. She may also bring a trained paralegal who has l8 years of experience. Dorothy's paralegal trained researchers for www.mdinabox.com  and teaches paralegals a firm or several firms and explain technology, cross-examination and how to assist the attorney in conducting research and providing information to the attorney before and even during cross examination in trial and/or depositions.

She also conferences with lawyers on an individual basis in areas involving various methods used by defense experts. Topics include medical/legal aspects of various medical and psychiatric conditions and common tactics used by the defense to avoid diagnosis and causation. This includes determining when DME's have misrepresented psychological and neuropsychological data.

She devotes an average of 8 hours per week to assisting other lawyers at no cost in pro bono cases.

A very interesting lady...the more we see of the new visitors the more we see where the defense is heading....and ohmygawd....someone better tell the A's cause they are right in front of the train.....

RICHARD GABRIEL
http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55:richard-gabriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

Richard Gabriel: President

Richard Gabriel is the President of Decision Analysis. Since 1985, Mr. Gabriel has been a leader in the field of jury research, jury selection, and litigation communication in nearly a thousand trials in both the civil and criminal arenas across the country.  Mr. Gabriel has assisted counsel in the O.J. Simpson, Heidi Fleiss, Phillip Spector, Enron Broadband, and Whitewater trials, and is currently working with attorneys in the Casey Anthony matter. Three cases he has participated in have resulted in United States Supreme Court rulings.

continued at the site....

IIRC BOZO and BUFFOON asked for JAC to pay for a jury consultant and JP told BUFFOON he was able to pick a jury and denied the request....so is this yet another pro bono deal.?

and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: August 23, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »

MyFox Orlando

trim thanks....I have found NOTHING that even hints there was blood in the trunk....steph is an idiot it seems!! rumor mongrel!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: August 23, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »

I thought this was an interesting article

http://blog.lawinfo.com/2010/08/19/mothers-murdering-children-and-the-insanity-defense/

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 23, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »

SNIPPED
Ms. Sims is contacted by lawyers to provide in house lectures to lawyers on issues involving cross-examination of medical and vocational experts and reducing overhead with technology. She may also bring a trained paralegal who has l8 years of experience. Dorothy's paralegal trained researchers for www.mdinabox.com  and teaches paralegals a firm or several firms and explain technology, cross-examination and how to assist the attorney in conducting research and providing information to the attorney before and even during cross examination in trial and/or depositions.

She also conferences with lawyers on an individual basis in areas involving various methods used by defense experts. Topics include medical/legal aspects of various medical and psychiatric conditions and common tactics used by the defense to avoid diagnosis and causation. This includes determining when DME's have misrepresented psychological and neuropsychological data.

She devotes an average of 8 hours per week to assisting other lawyers at no cost in pro bono cases.

A very interesting lady...the more we see of the new visitors the more we see where the defense is heading....and ohmygawd....someone better tell the A's cause they are right in front of the train.....

RICHARD GABRIEL
http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55:richard-gabriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

Richard Gabriel is the President of Decision Analysis. Since 1985, Mr. Gabriel has been a leader in the field of jury research, jury selection, and litigation communication in nearly a thousand trials in both the civil and criminal arenas across the country.  Mr. Gabriel has assisted counsel in the O.J. Simpson, Heidi Fleiss, Phillip Spector, Enron Broadband, and Whitewater trials, and is currently working with attorneys in the Casey Anthony matter. Three cases he has participated in have resulted in United States Supreme Court rulings.

IIRC BOZO and BUFFOON asked for JAC to pay for a jury consultant and JP told BUFFOON he was able to pick a jury and denied the request....so is this yet another pro bono deal.?

and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course

If Baez tells them there is a tv/movie deal on the table, who wouldn't want the free publicity of being portrayed in a movie? And maybe starring themselves in tv recreations like 48 hrs. Investigates, or Liftime Movies or ID Discovery?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 23, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »

08/23/10

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: August 23, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »

It is thank-you.  It sure appears that there is going to be some kind of abuse/mental illness from the abuse going to happen in this case. I sure wish this was over with and Caylee got her justice, I'm just not feeling good about this all for some reason. I'm really, really worried about the jury, and a juror with an agenda.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: August 23, 2010, 04:22:13 PM »

thanks lucky, it is interesting....but offers me no reason and excuse for a mother killing her child....there is always the option to walk away....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 23, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/

August 21 sin-cin puts $200.00 in her murdering daughter's account....AFTER she appeared on the TODAY SHOW

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 23, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »

SNIPPED

RICHARD GABRIEL

If Baez tells them there is a tv/movie deal on the table, who wouldn't want the free publicity of being portrayed in a movie? And maybe starring themselves in tv recreations like 48 hrs. Investigates, or Liftime Movies or ID Discovery?

why would they need all this! if Mason is a seasoned attorney. Wouldnt he know how to already do  this?

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: August 23, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »

Sunny, from your post.   
and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course     I think you may be right, and the jury consultant must be doing this with some expectation of money in the future. NOBODY is doing all this from the goodness of their hearts, money is involved somewhere. I'm going to say it again, I am getting very scared about a juror with an agenda. I've seen it before, and the prosecution had put on a he!! of a case, and it didn't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 23, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »

Sunny, from your post.   
and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course     I think you may be right, and the jury consultant must be doing this with some expectation of money in the future. NOBODY is doing all this from the goodness of their hearts, money is involved somewhere. I'm going to say it again, I am getting very scared about a juror with an agenda. I've seen it before, and the prosecution had put on a he!! of a case, and it didn't matter.

I am gonna keep on having faith in the prosecution...they are both seasoned attorneys and I have faith they know what they are doing and I don't think they would have brought the DP back unless they were confident they had a good case.  I just have to believe there is evidence we have not seen yet.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.