April 27, 2024, 09:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203979 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: August 23, 2010, 06:48:44 PM »

Got in your quote loca, sorry.
WS is Web Sleuths..I call them by another name, however.
[/quotE

thanks curly:)

oops I did the same lol

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 23, 2010, 06:49:15 PM »

Sunny, from your post.   
and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course     I think you may be right, and the jury consultant must be doing this with some expectation of money in the future. NOBODY is doing all this from the goodness of their hearts, money is involved somewhere. I'm going to say it again, I am getting very scared about a juror with an agenda. I've seen it before, and the prosecution had put on a he!! of a case, and it didn't matter.

I am gonna keep on having faith in the prosecution...they are both seasoned attorneys and I have faith they know what they are doing and I don't think they would have brought the DP back unless they were confident they had a good case.  I just have to believe there is evidence we have not seen yet.

Sunny
I too have alot of faith in the prosecution and think that there is evidence that we havent seen and much more that will result in a conviction. Than the state can go after cindy for obstruction. Oh glory to see her reaction when they put the cuffs on her. A kodak moment:)

I would love to see the state go after sin-cin, but have no expectations they will

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: August 23, 2010, 06:51:20 PM »

just got this via email????????????????????????  I don't have the link..it's fromWS..this this our carpe???

Old  08-23-2010, 03:47 PM

I am listening to Steph Watt's radio show with Brad and it came up that Steph and Firman were together at the site where Caylee's body was found. LE took them to the back and was talking with them. They were very candid and they told them that there was EXTENSIVE blood evidence in the trunk of her car. I remembered way back when we were waiting for the original tests to get back, that one of the forensic people said they found blood in there. Everyone jumped on that one and the other forensic people said no, there was no blood. The first guy clammed up and from then until now, questions went nowhere.

I would say if that is true, then call in the dogs, the party's over.

sorry I was just corrected this is from in sessions

Sunny what is WS?
I am having a blonde moment! lol

ok Sunny
help me here! please. I think that you are saying that there was blood and its being kept under wraps. Did the anthonys clean up the blood. And if it was caylees did she die violently! or am I reading this wrong. thanks sunny.

loca, I am not saying it...I am as confused as you are about this...I don't know if there was any blood...everything I have read says no blood. But steph watts says Mark Furhman said he was told there was....if there was blood and I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WAS, that information has not been released.  You aren't reading it wrong..it's just terribly confusing,,,

Lol sunny terribly confusing! maybe alot of surprises during the trial. I for one cant wait to read the expressions on cindys face and miss casey miss thang! I want to see the jurors view them of course they wont display much emotion(jurors) for us to see but they do think lol and they will.  I will be glued to my t.v and computer and no vissitors allowed no phone calls no appointments lol get my drift.Smile

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: August 23, 2010, 06:51:39 PM »

just got this via email????????????????????????  I don't have the link..it's fromWS..this this our carpe???

I am listening to Steph Watt's radio show with Brad and it came up that Steph and Firman were together at the site where Caylee's body was found. LE took them to the back and was talking with them. They were very candid and they told them that there was EXTENSIVE blood evidence in the trunk of her car. I remembered way back when we were waiting for the original tests to get back, that one of the forensic people said they found blood in there. Everyone jumped on that one and the other forensic people said no, there was no blood. The first guy clammed up and from then until now, questions went nowhere.

Sunny what is WS?

ok Sunny
help me here! please. I think that you are saying that there was blood and its being kept under wraps. Did the anthonys clean up the blood. And if it was caylees did she die violently! or am I reading this wrong. thanks sunny.
Could be this is under wraps, but it seems to me that so much more about the trunk has already been released, why not this as well?  Remember Ricardo's magazine article (Nat'l Inquirer or one of those I think?) in the beginning of this.....he said there was blood in the trunk.  When docs came out and there was no mention of the blood, we just figured that statement was not true. Would Ricardo have been privy to that from LE during them interviewing him?     Hmmmmm

hi tupelo...I don't remember what you are referring to re: Riccardo...???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: August 23, 2010, 06:54:10 PM »

Sunny, from your post.   
and now I am changing my opinion on where the case will go to trial or not....it HAS TO FOR BOZO to get paid....if what BC hinted at is true and I am seriously thinking it is.....things are starting to make sense....and I will say this and run for cover... I am beginning to think I underestimated BOZO..not in his abilities as an attorney, but in his abilities as a wheeler dealer..is he showing them a contract based on this going to trial?  What is he promising them for their assistance?  There is something underhanded going on and Brad Conway knows what it is. I think he bailed because he didn't want to be involved in it.   JMO of course     I think you may be right, and the jury consultant must be doing this with some expectation of money in the future. NOBODY is doing all this from the goodness of their hearts, money is involved somewhere. I'm going to say it again, I am getting very scared about a juror with an agenda. I've seen it before, and the prosecution had put on a he!! of a case, and it didn't matter.

I am gonna keep on having faith in the prosecution...they are both seasoned attorneys and I have faith they know what they are doing and I don't think they would have brought the DP back unless they were confident they had a good case.  I just have to believe there is evidence we have not seen yet.

Sunny
I too have alot of faith in the prosecution and think that there is evidence that we havent seen and much more that will result in a conviction. Than the state can go after cindy for obstruction. Oh glory to see her reaction when they put the cuffs on her. A kodak moment:)

I would love to see the state go after sin-cin, but have no expectations they will

I do think that the state will go after sinsin after casey is sentenced and sent to the pennetentuary(love that word) I think they are focusing on this trial right now. I am thinking they are keeping track of all cindy has done to obstruct. I hope so that just me though. I sound like joy behar huh! she says that too. but thats just me. I hope so anyhow we all do!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »

Oh geez my face is red!!
I keep getting in the quote box please forgive not intended.

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »

Sunny what is WS?

ok Sunny

When cleaning up blood, they could have actually pushed it further into the carpet. As for how Caylee's blood got there, I'm not sure. Casey could have punctured soft tissue and managed to miss all bones, so the forensic scientists couldn't detect it.

I'm going to say something sensitive to me. When my Dad died of a heart attack last year, the Policeman gave me his watch right away, it had blood on it. I never knew why it had blood. Someone told me that sometimes a cough can bring up blood, wonder if this happened to Caylee?

God, I hate to imagine the torcher that child went through before she died. If the prosecutors have a 1/4 of what I hope they have, they are not sweating over any of the latest antics of Bozo or Conway. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »

loca, I am not saying it...I am as confused as you are about this...I don't know if there was any blood...everything I have read says no blood. But steph watts says Mark Furhman said he was told there was....if there was blood and I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WAS, that information has not been released.  You aren't reading it wrong..it's just terribly confusing,,,

Lol sunny terribly confusing! maybe alot of surprises during the trial. I for one cant wait to read the expressions on cindys face and miss casey miss thang! I want to see the jurors view them of course they wont display much emotion(jurors) for us to see but they do think lol and they will.  I will be glued to my t.v and computer and no vissitors allowed no phone calls no appointments lol get my drift.Smile

LOL...I got your drift!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 23, 2010, 07:00:05 PM »

Sunny what is WS?

ok Sunny
Could be this is under wraps, but it seems to me that so much more about the trunk has already been released, why not this as well?  Remember Ricardo's magazine article (Nat'l Inquirer or one of those I think?) in the beginning of this.....he said there was blood in the trunk.  When docs came out and there was no mention of the blood, we just figured that statement was not true. Would Ricardo have been privy to that from LE during them interviewing him?     Hmmmmm

I've been looking around for it, but I remember that being said.  Now that I saw that Mark F. had supposedly stated that, he could have mentioned it to RM.  Just fishy, that's all.  Back to looking.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 23, 2010, 07:01:15 PM »

I do think that the state will go after sinsin after casey is sentenced and sent to the pennetentuary(love that word) I think they are focusing on this trial right now. I am thinking they are keeping track of all cindy has done to obstruct. I hope so that just me though. I sound like joy behar huh! she says that too. but thats just me. I hope so anyhow we all do!!

I hope you are absolutely correct!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: August 23, 2010, 07:02:22 PM »

Oh geez my face is red!!
I keep getting in the quote box please forgive not intended.

forgives...just try to remember to past the quote....but we have all done it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 23, 2010, 07:04:09 PM »

Sunny what is WS?

ok Sunny

When cleaning up blood, they could have actually pushed it further into the carpet. As for how Caylee's blood got there, I'm not sure. Casey could have punctured soft tissue and managed to miss all bones, so the forensic scientists couldn't detect it.

I'm going to say something sensitive to me. When my Dad died of a heart attack last year, the Policeman gave me his watch right away, it had blood on it. I never knew why it had blood. Someone told me that sometimes a cough can bring up blood, wonder if this happened to Caylee?

God, I hate to imagine the torcher that child went through before she died. If the prosecutors have a 1/4 of what I hope they have, they are not sweating over any of the latest antics of Bozo or Conway. 

Boo thanks for sharing that info...I know it was difficult

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: August 23, 2010, 07:05:11 PM »

Sunny what is WS?

ok Sunny

I've been looking around for it, but I remember that being said.  Now that I saw that Mark F. had supposedly stated that, he could have mentioned it to RM.  Just fishy, that's all.  Back to looking.

thanks tupelo...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 23, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »

Count me hopeful!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 23, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

Oh, that's right-the rug.  Also, didn't they take part of sheetrock/wallboard, something like that??  It's totally possible she was murdered in the house, imo... [ I often wonder about Casey's closet ] ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 23, 2010, 07:20:01 PM »

Count me hopeful!

we can dream:)

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 23, 2010, 07:21:45 PM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?
Conway said, it's always a possibility

Conway was asked why he though the defense didn't go through the documents?
Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

says CA did not have plastic surgery

It's what we don't know that's going to make this case.

The defense is not obligated to put a defense on, they may or may not.

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

expects Mason to take the lead in the case.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

steph couldn't keep up with the questions on the message board...he is a mess!!

NOW............we have the real reason BOZO is playing this out to trial...........since he negotiated the movie based on it GOING TO TRIAL he has to get it to a trial to get the money.

We don't KNOW that to be a fact, but I got the impression that BC was telling something without telling something.  But BC also said the defense had too much invested in the case to take a plea.....so it all makes sense....IF what BC insinuated is in fact truth.  It simply gets more and more interesting.

If that is in fact, true-that is clear conflict of interest, isn't it? ...but Conway did say that the Bar investigated already ... was that what he was referring to I wonder?  He really danced around, didn't he?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 23, 2010, 07:53:08 PM »

Caylee Anthony GLOBE Sept 15 2008
Casey Anthony and Ricardo Morales in GLOBE Sept 15, 2008 - says "Monster mom's boyfriend reveals - shocking secrets"

Here it is,  sorry it's hard to read, but in the second column on the left, just under Caylee's pic, first real paragraph...."I couldn't see any other explanation for the blood, the hair and the smell", Ricardo tells Globe.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: August 23, 2010, 08:49:22 PM »

Casey Anthony and Ricardo Morales in GLOBE Sept 15, 2008 - says "Monster mom's boyfriend reveals - shocking secrets"

Here it is,  sorry it's hard to read, but in the second column on the left, just under Caylee's pic, first real paragraph...."I couldn't see any other explanation for the blood, the hair and the smell", Ricardo tells Globe.

Dang you are good!!  Also in the first column across from Caylee's picture testing of blood is mentioned...would they test for blood at the body farm???

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: August 23, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

Dang you are good!!  Also in the first column across from Caylee's picture testing of blood is mentioned...would they test for blood at the body farm???
Without going to look at the reports, I would say that might not be necessary, as it's blood, but they surely could have sent it to the BF.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.