April 27, 2024, 12:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203948 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #720 on: August 23, 2010, 10:36:04 PM »

Caylee Anthony GLOBE Sept 15 2008
Casey Anthony and Ricardo Morales in GLOBE Sept 15, 2008 - says "Monster mom's boyfriend reveals - shocking secrets"

Here it is,  sorry it's hard to read, but in the second column on the left, just under Caylee's pic, first real paragraph...."I couldn't see any other explanation for the blood, the hair and the smell", Ricardo tells Globe.

Also under the photo of the car there is reference made to blood found in the car.  Totally forgot about this!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 23, 2010, 10:43:05 PM »

Caylee Anthony GLOBE Sept 15 2008
Casey Anthony and Ricardo Morales in GLOBE Sept 15, 2008 - says "Monster mom's boyfriend reveals - shocking secrets"

Here it is,  sorry it's hard to read, but in the second column on the left, just under Caylee's pic, first real paragraph...."I couldn't see any other explanation for the blood, the hair and the smell", Ricardo tells Globe.

Dang you are good!!  Also in the first column across from Caylee's picture testing of blood is mentioned...would they test for blood at the body farm???
Without going to look at the reports, I would say that might not be necessary, as it's blood, but they surely could have sent it to the BF.

I went to  micrsoft word and zoomed in to read.

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 23, 2010, 10:53:53 PM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?
Conway said, it's always a possibility

Conway was asked why he though the defense didn't go through the documents?
Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

says CA did not have plastic surgery

It's what we don't know that's going to make this case.

The defense is not obligated to put a defense on, they may or may not.

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

expects Mason to take the lead in the case.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

steph couldn't keep up with the questions on the message board...he is a mess!!

NOW............we have the real reason BOZO is playing this out to trial...........since he negotiated the movie based on it GOING TO TRIAL he has to get it to a trial to get the money.

I believe you're right, Turbo.

TURBO...I think you're right..every time we say it can't get more disgusting..it does...this trial is costing the "taxpayer's of Florida".  Isn't there something that can be done about Bahy- aze?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 23, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »

Catching up here, reading along, and had a few thoughts to toss in the ring to be kicked around:
  • If what Brad Conway implied to Steph Watts is true (Baez having a contract only if the case goes to trial), it makes perfect sense.  Such a contract clause provides insurance for a network's financial investment and guarantees exclusivity and ratings. Moreover, such a contract between the network and Casey/Baez/the A's, would qualify as proof of future income necessary to procure a restructured mortgage (particularly when the primary mortgage holder has a history of bankruptcy and delinquency and her spouse has an unstable employment history) .    Just when I didn't think I couldn't possibly get any angrier!
  • If this contract business is true, that raises the specter of campaign of public manipulation.  Could Casey's "released" Jail letters have merely been written to fan the flame of interest in her case, thus inflating the financial value of the end product movie deal/book deal?  Is that why George still supports his daughter, even as he is visibly uncomfortable?  Is that why Lee, got up on the stand and unabashedly mouthed "I love you." to the person who accused him of sexually molesting her?  Could the whole "We need to be able to see and visit Casey " thing, with Casey ignoring the A's in court, have been soap opera tactics to ensure the hype necessary to convince a network to deal?  Casey purposing to mouth "I love you." to Cindy in court close to Mother's Day, Cindy's inflammatory "Happy Mother's Day " card with it's totally inappropriate and inflammatory message, and Baez allegedly ferrying messages between the two.  Has it all been contrived drama-for-a-dollar?  Casey, who's been walking in leg irons for nearly two years, takes an elevator fall...(breathless voice-over): "Is she alright?', "Will she sue OCSO?", "Will Judge Perry allow her to be unshackled?".  Suddenly, Cindy's new tack of "I believe Caylee's alive." makes perfect sense...Casey's case has to stay in the news to generate interest and Casey can't talk (Baez' orders), so CA & GA have to.  Can't you just hear the network voice-over, "What will those crazy Anthonys do next?", "Cindy Anthony believes...."?  The contract issue completely explains the made-for-TV dramatic family letters:  George "needing" to see and talk to Casey; Cindy alternately petting Casey and bemoaning her own "hardships"; and Mallory's letter of support as future SIL (but nothing in writing from Lee). Thinking back to how grandiose the production called Caylee's Memorial was, with it's accompanying Do Not Allow lists (complete with pictures).  Thinking about the intentional vagueness of the family's statements, Cindy Anthony's singing debut, culminating in Lee Anthony's infamous C-M-A caterwauling.  Wondering how long this alleged contract has been in place.  Thinking about the repeated attempts by Baez & Co. to have the Death Penalty removed from the table.  If the contract allegation is true, all the legal wrangling and motion filing was merely a ploy to keep this case front and center in the headlines.  If Baez' alleged contract stipulates the case must go to trial, it would certainly be a more moving plot movie if he was cast as the hero "fighting for Casey's life".   It is an abomination that the Anthonys were paid for that drivel that Cindy & George have kept Caylee's room as a shrine.  That certainly explains the pics at the beginning of the year where a neighbor girl was playing in Caylee's room with Caylee's toys, as Cindy babysat her.  Oh, I get it now...Grieving grandparents who turned their beloved granddaughter's room into a shrine makes for a much more dramatic movie! I guess the storyline will include how the Anthonys nearly lost their home in foreclosure, how they struggled to make ends meet, scrimping and saving to send Casey money for necessities.  Wonder if those video clips Baez showed in court of the angry protesters at the Anthony home were made as part of a movie pitch or for a movie itself.  WOW, just WOW.  As far as I'm concerned, everything the A's/Baez & Co. have done is now suspect since "Day 1".  Nothing these people do, have done, or have yet to do would surprise me...with the exception of Lee or George turning state's evidence and confessing everything they know.  Okay, that one, would surprise me!

Need to run.  Thanks guys for all the recent input these last few days!  Oops, can't forget my all-important (said with tongue in cheek) disclaimer...this is all MOO.  Thinking of George & Cindy.  You know, that's the trouble with lying...No one can tell when you may actually be telling the truth because you're literally unbelievable.  How awful to have to live like that!  Over and out.  

Edit to fix typo 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:41:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: August 24, 2010, 12:02:19 AM »

Correcting Myself:    Just when I think I couldn't possibly get any angrier!     Is there such a thing as sleep-typing?  LOL!

Fixed it.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:42:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 24, 2010, 12:13:41 AM »

Catching up here, reading along, and had a few thoughts to toss in the ring to be kicked around:
  • If what Brad Conway implied to Steph Watts is true (Baez having a contract only if the case goes to trial), it makes perfect sense.  Such a contract clause provides insurance for a network's financial investment and guarantees exclusivity and ratings. Moreover, such a contract between the network and Casey/Baez/the A's, would qualify as proof of future income necessary to procure a restructured mortgage (particularly when the primary mortgage holder has a history of bankruptcy and delinquency and her spouse has an unstable employment history) .    Just when I didn't think I couldn't possibly get any angrier!
  • If this contract business is true, that raises the specter of campaign of public manipulation.  Could Casey's "released" Jail letters have merely been written to fan the flame of interest in her case, thus inflating the financial value of the end product movie deal/book deal?  Is that why George still supports his daughter, even as he is visibly uncomfortable?  Is that why Lee, got up on the stand and unabashedly mouthed "I love you." to the person who accused him of sexually molesting her?  Could the whole "We need to be able to see and visit Casey " thing, with Casey ignoring the A's in court, have been soap opera tactics to ensure the hype necessary to convince a network to deal?  Casey purposing to mouth "I love you." to Cindy in court close to Mother's Day, Cindy's inflammatory "Happy Mother's Day " card with it's totally inappropriate and inflammatory message, and Baez allegedly ferrying messages between the two.  Has it all been contrived drama-for-a-dollar?  Casey, who's been walking in leg irons for nearly two years, takes an elevator fall...(breathless voice-over): "Is she alright?', "Will she sue OCSO?", "Will Judge Perry allow her to be unshackled?".  Suddenly, Cindy's new tack of "I believe Caylee's alive." makes perfect sense...Casey's case has to stay in the news to generate interest and Casey can't talk (Baez' orders), so CA & GA have to.  Can't you just hear the network voice-over, "What will those crazy Anthonys do next?", "Cindy Anthony believes...."?  The contract issue completely explains the made-for-TV dramatic family letters:  George "needing" to see and talk to Casey; Cindy alternately petting Casey and bemoaning her own "hardships"; and Mallory's letter of support as future SIL (but nothing in writing from Lee). Thinking back to how grandiose the production called Caylee's Memorial was, with it's accompanying Do Not Allow lists (complete with pictures).  Thinking about the intentional vagueness of the family's statements, Cindy Anthony's singing debut, culminating in Lee Anthony's infamous C-M-A caterwauling.  Wondering how long this alleged contract has been in place.  Thinking about the repeated attempts by Baez & Co. to have the Death Penalty removed from the table.  If the contract allegation is true, all the legal wrangling and motion filing was merely a ploy to keep this case front and center in the headlines.  If Baez' alleged contract stipulates the case must go to trial, it would certainly be a more moving plot movie if he was cast as the hero "fighting for Casey's life".   It is an abomination that the Anthonys were paid for that drivel that Cindy & George have kept Caylee's room as a shrine.  That certainly explains the pics at the beginning of the year where a neighbor girl was playing in Caylee's room with Caylee's toys, as Cindy babysat her.  Oh, I get it now...Grieving grandparents who turned their beloved granddaughter's room into a shrine makes for a much more dramatic movie! I guess the storyline will include how the Anthonys nearly lost their home in foreclosure, how they struggled to make ends meet, scrimping and saving to send Casey money for necessities.  Wonder if those video clips Baez showed in court of the angry protesters at the Anthony home were made as part of a movie pitch or for a movie itself.  WOW, just WOW.  As far as I'm concerned, everything the A's/Baez & Co. have done is now suspect since "Day 1".  Nothing these people do, have done, or have yet to do would surprise me...with the exception of Lee or George turning state's evidence and confessing everything they know.  Okay, that one, would surprise me!

Need to run.  Thanks guys for all the recent input these last few days!  Oops, can't forget my all-important (said with tongue in cheek) disclaimer...this is all MOO.  Thinking of George & Cindy.  You know, that's the trouble with lying...No one can tell when you may actually be telling the truth because you're literally unbelievable.  How awful to have to live like that!  Over and out.    Edit-Fix typo-MuffyBee

well IMO the only one that wont live the bella vita will be casey. If that is what does happen theres going to be one pissed of inmate. While her lawyer and parents fade into the sunset leaving her behind.  If that is the case I spy than IMO they are putting money on her books and supporting her not out of love but out of greed for future movie deals and monies to be gained.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:43:15 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 24, 2010, 02:00:11 AM »

Edit-fix typo-MuffyBee
[/list]

Need to run.  Thanks guys for all the recent input these last few days!  Oops, can't forget my all-important (said with tongue in cheek) disclaimer...this is all MOO.  Thinking of George & Cindy.  You know, that's the trouble with lying...No one can tell when you may actually be telling the truth because you're literally unbelievable.  How awful to have to live like that!  Over and out.    

well IMO the only one that wont live the bella vita will be casey. If that is what does happen theres going to be one pissed of inmate. While her lawyer and parents fade into the sunset leaving her behind.  If that is the case I spy than IMO they are putting money on her books and supporting her not out of love but out of greed for future movie deals and monies to be gained.

Anyone notice that the money orders cindy sent to casey were from Amscott! where casey  left the car. hmmm
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:44:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 24, 2010, 02:24:34 AM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

Oh, that's right-the rug.  Also, didn't they take part of sheetrock/wallboard, something like that??  It's totally possible she was murdered in the house, imo... [ I often wonder about Casey's closet ] ...

Yes, that is right they cut out the sheet rock. I don't know out of what room, but I remember that now you have mentioned it.  I remember at the time thinking when they took the vacuums (including the shop vacs) that someone had tired to vacuum up blood. I do remember thinking, if it was in the carpet and the sheet rock too, then she had to have had a violent impact (which fits the neck bones being separated from the skull)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:52 AM »

Anyone notice that the money orders cindy sent to casey were from Amscott! where casey  left the car. hmmm

I noticed that immediately - I wondered if it was a "reminder" to KC to keep her mouth shut.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 24, 2010, 02:34:38 AM »

I am gonna keep on having faith in the prosecution...they are both seasoned attorneys and I have faith they know what they are doing and I don't think they would have brought the DP back unless they were confident they had a good case.  I just have to believe there is evidence we have not seen yet.

I am a taxpayer if Florida although my primary residence is not there. I still have to pay property taxes and I am writing the legislators in the morning (all of them) and asking them to pass a law which would prevent profit taking by family members on the murder of a child. I think this is doable as they already passed the law to prevent BOZO from leaving the case.  If I can get anyone to sponsor the bill I will be calling on everyone to help me raise support for it. I honestly don't think anyone would be against that type of bill after seeing this case and using it for a reason this needs to be made into law.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 24, 2010, 03:26:45 AM »

Anyone notice that the money orders cindy sent to casey were from Amscott! where casey  left the car. hmmm

I noticed that immediately - I wondered if it was a "reminder" to KC to keep her mouth shut.

yeah turbo
some kind of message there not sure what but you could be right. Weird

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2010, 03:28:17 AM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

Oh, that's right-the rug.  Also, didn't they take part of sheetrock/wallboard, something like that??  It's totally possible she was murdered in the house, imo... [ I often wonder about Casey's closet ] ...

Yes, that is right they cut out the sheet rock. I don't know out of what room, but I remember that now you have mentioned it.  I remember at the time thinking when they took the vacuums (including the shop vacs) that someone had tired to vacuum up blood. I do remember thinking, if it was in the carpet and the sheet rock too, then she had to have had a violent impact (which fits the neck bones being separated from the skull)

meaning she hurt caylee violently?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 24, 2010, 07:53:00 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthony-try-devil-made-her.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Try A "Devil Made Her Do It" Defense?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: August 24, 2010, 07:53:36 AM »

from my notes and some posts at WS I have compiled a few of the statements and answers of Brad Conway on the steph watts show last night....

BC - verfiied there were no 'conditions' for Anthony's waiver to Mark Nejame. and further more the A's didn't have to agree to waiver to allow BC access to records.  Mark NeJame did it as a consideration to the A's to hopefully give them peace of mind that there was noting amiss with the TES records.

BC said he resigned as he might have been called as a witness to the falsifications (re: the waiver) in the Baez motion and he would be testifying against his clients.

Someone asked  if obstruction of justice charges might be filed against the A's?

Conway replied, "I couldn't answer that...if it were me and if it were my client looking at 1st degree murder charges...the first day the judge said 'Conway, you can look at those records' I'd get my ass down there and look at them"

BC says this will go to trial, defense has too much invested to step away at this point.

Will JB take this to trial? BC says he will take the high road and not answer.  He chuckled and you could tell he would LOVE to answer...but he didn't.

Watts says he surprised JB is still on the case, talking about brokering the network licensing deal.

BC speaking in general terms said it depends on the conditions was negotiated in the deal. ie made for tv movie contigent on this going to trial. JB won't be disbarred about the deal, bar investigated already.

he said he worked pro bono, received no money..I am assuming he meant from the A's. and wasn't taking into account the money he received for brokering the A's deal with ABC.

He was asked about sin-cin's statement that she believes Caylee is still alive...he says something about people grieving differently and she still hopes in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive...(I call this BS)..he says some thing like she will comes to term with it when she is ready... Rolling Eyes

He said he will NOT submit a bar complain against BOZO because he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

Conway laugh when a caller asks about the nanny story.... he doesn't believe the story

NOW............we have the real reason BOZO is playing this out to trial...........since he negotiated the movie based on it GOING TO TRIAL he has to get it to a trial to get the money.

We don't KNOW that to be a fact, but I got the impression that BC was telling something without telling something.  But BC also said the defense had too much invested in the case to take a plea.....so it all makes sense....IF what BC insinuated is in fact truth.  It simply gets more and more interesting.

If that is in fact, true-that is clear conflict of interest, isn't it? ...but Conway did say that the Bar investigated already ... was that what he was referring to I wonder?  He really danced around, didn't he?

Hi, Ono, he sure did dance.   I am starting to think this is the first time in what, 19 months, that he has been able to talk freely....without sin-cin's script.....kinda like taking a bra off and the end of a long, hot day!!

Good Morning Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 24, 2010, 07:54:45 AM »

I am gonna keep on having faith in the prosecution...they are both seasoned attorneys and I have faith they know what they are doing and I don't think they would have brought the DP back unless they were confident they had a good case.  I just have to believe there is evidence we have not seen yet.

I am a taxpayer if Florida although my primary residence is not there. I still have to pay property taxes and I am writing the legislators in the morning (all of them) and asking them to pass a law which would prevent profit taking by family members on the murder of a child. I think this is doable as they already passed the law to prevent BOZO from leaving the case.  If I can get anyone to sponsor the bill I will be calling on everyone to help me raise support for it. I honestly don't think anyone would be against that type of bill after seeing this case and using it for a reason this needs to be made into law.

Splendid idea.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 24, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »

Edit-fix typo-MuffyBee

thanks for your thoughts echoing the thoughts of so many of us....I  think BC gave us several clues....but he is still stuck on stupid saying the A's are good people.....guess his definition of good and mine are very different
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:45:29 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 24, 2010, 08:00:05 AM »

Correcting Myself:     Just when I think I couldn't possibly get any angrier!     Is there such a thing as sleep-typing?  LOL!

LOL...I knew what you were saying...and yes, I sleep type often....and seldom go back to correct my typos....LOL....I'd be correcting nearly ever post... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 24, 2010, 08:01:42 AM »

WOOHOO turbo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 24, 2010, 08:05:47 AM »

We don't KNOW that to be a fact, but I got the impression that BC was telling something without telling something.  But BC also said the defense had too much invested in the case to take a plea.....so it all makes sense....IF what BC insinuated is in fact truth.  It simply gets more and more interesting.

If that is in fact, true-that is clear conflict of interest, isn't it? ...but Conway did say that the Bar investigated already ... was that what he was referring to I wonder?  He really danced around, didn't he?

Hi, Ono, he sure did dance.   I am starting to think this is the first time in what, 19 months, that he has been able to talk freely....without sin-cin's script.....kinda like taking a bra off and the end of a long, hot day!!

Good Morning Monks!!

I agree-and I don't blame Brad Conway for wanting to head for the beach for some R&R;  Speaking of "speaking freely", that was what I was thoroughly enjoying listening to over on the Simon Barrett link  [ Sunday night show ],  ...for the first time I felt as tho everyone [ on any program I had listened to in regards to this case ], was being entirely candid.  It was refreshing ... it was as if the Monkeys were talking ... lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 24, 2010, 08:05:50 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthony-try-devil-made-her.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Try A "Devil Made Her Do It" Defense?

Good Morning trim

If BOZO reads this report, I will not be surprised if he actually uses it 

Since most people already believe that Casey Anthony is a devil, maybe a "not guilty by reason of the devil made me do it" strategy might be their best bet?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.