April 28, 2024, 07:21:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204007 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: August 24, 2010, 08:07:36 AM »

Anyone notice that the money orders cindy sent to casey were from Amscott! where casey  left the car. hmmm

I did, however I think there are a bazillion of these stores in the FL area..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 24, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

Oh, that's right-the rug.  Also, didn't they take part of sheetrock/wallboard, something like that??  It's totally possible she was murdered in the house, imo... [ I often wonder about Casey's closet ] ...

Yes, that is right they cut out the sheet rock. I don't know out of what room, but I remember that now you have mentioned it.  I remember at the time thinking when they took the vacuums (including the shop vacs) that someone had tired to vacuum up blood. I do remember thinking, if it was in the carpet and the sheet rock too, then she had to have had a violent impact (which fits the neck bones being separated from the skull)

Makes a person wonder about the supposed turbulent knock down, drag out fight between CinCin & Casey.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:09 AM »

Hi, Ono, he sure did dance.   I am starting to think this is the first time in what, 19 months, that he has been able to talk freely....without sin-cin's script.....kinda like taking a bra off and the end of a long, hot day!!

Good Morning Monks!!

I agree-and I don't blame Brad Conway for wanting to head for the beach for some R&R;  Speaking of "speaking freely", that was what I was thoroughly enjoying listening to over on the Simon Barrett link  [ Sunday night show ],  ...for the first time I felt as tho everyone [ on any program I had listened to in regards to this case ], was being entirely candid.  It was refreshing ... it was as if the Monkeys were talking ... lol

I totally agree......and it's way past time for it to happen....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 24, 2010, 08:15:11 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthony-try-devil-made-her.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Try A "Devil Made Her Do It" Defense?

If they use this-CinCin will be cast in the role, IMO.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: August 24, 2010, 08:18:05 AM »

Anyone notice that the money orders cindy sent to casey were from Amscott! where casey  left the car. hmmm

Money orders are FREE at Amscot, most likely the only reason Cindy got it there.....and I doubt Casey even sees what form the money comes in, it's just deposited into her account and that's all she cares about.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #745 on: August 24, 2010, 08:24:06 AM »

In the back of my mind, I am thinking there was something about blood evidence concerning the Anthony home search. I remember them taking carpet out of the house and it seems like there was something else which had blood because I remember thinking at the time the witch killed her in that house.  I am trying to find that now.

Oh, that's right-the rug.  Also, didn't they take part of sheetrock/wallboard, something like that??  It's totally possible she was murdered in the house, imo... [ I often wonder about Casey's closet ] ...

Yes, that is right they cut out the sheet rock. I don't know out of what room, but I remember that now you have mentioned it.  I remember at the time thinking when they took the vacuums (including the shop vacs) that someone had tired to vacuum up blood. I do remember thinking, if it was in the carpet and the sheet rock too, then she had to have had a violent impact (which fits the neck bones being separated from the skull)

I remember thinking at the time that without the vacuum, Cindy would have to use the broom she rides to clean the floor.   

Morning Monkeys!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:36 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/will-casey-anthony-try-devil-made-her.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Try A "Devil Made Her Do It" Defense?

If they use this-CinCin will be cast in the role, IMO.
I have no doubt that Casey's family dynamics will come into play.....however, as Casey was an adult, she could have left that environment with Caylee, help is/was everywhere if one really wants it.  Casey manipulated and used her family, with their blessings, and I don't see any "defense" with her actions. None what-so-ever.  This murder was slowly planned out, and the trigger to set it off was Cindy choking Casey and threatening to take Caylee away.  I think Caylee had a target on her back and would have ended up dead at one point anyway. MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 24, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »

I remember thinking at the time that without the vacuum, Cindy would have to use the broom she rides to clean the floor.   

Morning Monkeys!
Thanks for a good belly laugh!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: August 24, 2010, 08:47:18 AM »

Hey CBB!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 24, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »

Money orders are FREE at Amscot, most likely the only reason Cindy got it there.....and I doubt Casey even sees what form the money comes in, it's just deposited into her account and that's all she cares about.

Yeppers!!!  Interesting don't you think that sin-cin deposited 200.00 AFTER her TODAY show appearance??? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 24, 2010, 08:56:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Good Morning CBB!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: August 24, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »

A CONFESSION!! 

I confess I am taking great pleasure thinking of how sin-cin must be seething knowing that Brad Conway would NOT back her in her lies...she must be steaming mad and can't do a thing about it!   
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: August 24, 2010, 09:46:42 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Monkey Devil!
(Bolded by me)
Good morning CBB!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: August 24, 2010, 09:59:16 AM »

very interesting Monkeys...thanks for the news/articles..

if bozo does write a book or do a movie...I hope that no one buys it or goes to the movie...none of those pond scummers need to make any more money off of Caylee's dead body...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:58 AM »

Yeppers!!!  Interesting don't you think that sin-cin deposited 200.00 AFTER her TODAY show appearance??? 
Disgusting is more like it.     They all live off Caylee's blood money.      And I bet it just pisses Cindy off to no end to part with that money, but she must, to keep up the facade.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: August 24, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-original-statement-to.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Casey Anthony Original Statement to Police

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: August 24, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-original-statement-to.html
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

this is terrific....a MUST READ FOR ALL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: August 24, 2010, 12:03:01 PM »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

very interesting indeed Sunny!...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #758 on: August 24, 2010, 12:03:12 PM »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank-you it is.  I'm becoming so disillusioned with the system and this case, I can barely follow it anymore    Promised myself to stay until Caylee got her justice  an angelic monkey but this is so beyond unbelievable 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: August 24, 2010, 12:26:39 PM »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank-you it is.  I'm becoming so disillusioned with the system and this case, I can barely follow it anymore    Promised myself to stay until Caylee got her justice  an angelic monkey but this is so beyond unbelievable 

Thanks for the link, Trimm! All the verifiable lies just make it impossible for Casey to stick with her original story. She would have been so much better off to say there was an accident and she panicked and disposed of Caylee's body. I'm not sure that would have worked either, but it would have been harder to disprove. Even with that there's still the party pictures, duct tape, computer searches, etc. to explain. Casey's toast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.