April 27, 2024, 08:09:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203933 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

CBB,  Elizabeth Johnson

Good going NRCG...all I could think of was Garbriel    and only that because that's my grand nephews name...

I hope she rots in hell for the rest of her life.....she and Kc are from identical molds.......devil molds
I have gotten to the point of being afraid to come on here and see what this circus of people are going to do next. You just know that the Anthonys will be parading around a new lawyer.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 24, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »

C. Rich has been writing about this case on that blog for quite some time, and ALWAYS supports Casey.   As my daughter would say "what a NOOB"!  (And don't ask me what it means, because I have NO idea!)   

No Ounce Of Brains ????  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »

CBB,  Elizabeth Johnson

Good going NRCG...all I could think of was Garbriel    and only that because that's my grand nephews name...

I hope she rots in hell for the rest of her life.....she and Kc are from identical molds.......devil molds
I have gotten to the point of being afraid to come on here and see what this circus of people are going to do next. You just know that the Anthonys will be parading around a new lawyer.

I can hardly wait to see who-lol.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: August 24, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

C. Rich has been writing about this case on that blog for quite some time, and ALWAYS supports Casey.   As my daughter would say "what a NOOB"!  (And don't ask me what it means, because I have NO idea!)   

OK, I just asked her!  Do you want the long or short version?       

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: August 24, 2010, 03:28:53 PM »

Val has a new post up...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/24/caylee-anthony-case-an-analysis-of-dr-jawitzs-report/#comments

And O/T "NOOB" is a term used by high-level X-Box gamers to denote someone who is a "Newbie" Geek.  Don't you all feel enriched by that?

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 24, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »

Val has a new post up...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/24/caylee-anthony-case-an-analysis-of-dr-jawitzs-report/#comments

And O/T "NOOB" is a term used by high-level X-Box gamers to denote someone who is a "Newbie" Geek.  Don't you all feel enriched by that?

Thanks.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 24, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »

A friend brought this to my attention. She saw this on OS OH WELL thread....poster said George put in for a change of address.  Anyone know anything about this?  It's on their foreclosure case.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

08/17/2010           Notice of Change of Address
Notice of Change of Address

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 24, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »

A friend brought this to my attention. She saw this on OS OH WELL thread....poster said George put in for a change of address.  Anyone know anything about this?  It's on their foreclosure case.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

08/17/2010           Notice of Change of Address
Notice of Change of Address

I remember reading this was a change of address for one of the attorneys....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 24, 2010, 04:04:53 PM »

CBB,  Elizabeth Johnson

whoever it is, he/she better start packing cause they are going to go into foreclosure within months

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 24, 2010, 04:06:06 PM »

don;t care...just go for it....not know conjurs up all sorts of things in my dirty little mind!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 24, 2010, 04:07:04 PM »

Val has a new post up...

thanks....for the heads up on Val....and nope!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 24, 2010, 04:25:01 PM »

LOL-either, but prolly the shorter one.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 24, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »

Val has a new post up...

Yikes!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 24, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »

CBB,  Elizabeth Johnson

whoever it is, he/she better start packing cause they are going to go into foreclosure within months

Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 24, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/24/2010           Notice
of Standing Objection of Abuse of Florida Statute Chapter 119.01
Renewed; of Standing Objection of Abuse of Florida Statute Chapter 119.01
2nd Renewed; of Standing Objection of Abuse of Florida Statute Chapter 119.01

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: August 24, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »

don;t care...just go for it....not know conjurs up all sorts of things in my dirty little mind!   Monkey Devil!

That's scary, Sunny! I had my mind in the gutter too! If we're both going to be gutter rats, you'll have to scoot over! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: August 24, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-public-records-20100824,0,7046826.story
Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony's defense complains about public records
 By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
4:32 p.m. EDT, August 24, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-public-records-20100824

Casey Anthony's defense team is tired of the public — and the media — learning about the mundane details of her life, such as what snacks she's been buying in jail.

Anthony's lawyers have previously objected to information — ranging from photographs of the 24-year-old to defense funding — being released in response to public records requests.

And on Tuesday, attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason again renewed their request.

The defense attorneys filed a notice stating the First Amendment rights of the media "must give way to the constitutionally protected rights of the accused."
Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team said their client's right to a fair trial outweighs the public's right-to-know.

In their most recent legal filing, Baez and Mason point to a July media report on what Anthony ordered in the jail — crackers and cocoa.

The information was gained through a public records request at the Orange County Jail.

"This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case," Baez and Mason wrote.

"The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool."

The Orange County Jail, State Attorney's Office and Orange County Sheriff's Office each routinely receive and respond to public records requests from media outlets.

In their legal filing, Baez and Mason ask the court to reverse any prior rulings as it relates to public records laws.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: August 24, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »

Cry me a river Baez.   

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #798 on: August 24, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-public-records-20100824,0,7046826.story
Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony's defense complains about public records
 By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
4:32 p.m. EDT, August 24, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-public-records-20100824

Casey Anthony's defense team is tired of the public — and the media — learning about the mundane details of her life, such as what snacks she's been buying in jail.

Anthony's lawyers have previously objected to information — ranging from photographs of the 24-year-old to defense funding — being released in response to public records requests.

And on Tuesday, attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason again renewed their request.

The defense attorneys filed a notice stating the First Amendment rights of the media "must give way to the constitutionally protected rights of the accused."
Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team said their client's right to a fair trial outweighs the public's right-to-know.

In their most recent legal filing, Baez and Mason point to a July media report on what Anthony ordered in the jail — crackers and cocoa.

The information was gained through a public records request at the Orange County Jail.

"This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case," Baez and Mason wrote.

"The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool."

The Orange County Jail, State Attorney's Office and Orange County Sheriff's Office each routinely receive and respond to public records requests from media outlets.

In their legal filing, Baez and Mason ask the court to reverse any prior rulings as it relates to public records laws.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

Thanks, Trimm.....  So, the jury pool is 'poisoned' because they know that Casey Anthony eats crackers in jail? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: August 24, 2010, 05:03:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24746224/detail.html
Baez, Cheney Seek To Limit Info Released In Anthony Case

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EDT August 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys filed a motion on Tuesday seeking to limit information that is released to the media.

In the motion filed by Jose Baez and Cheney Mason, the attorneys cited a story on WESH.com titled “Casey’s Latest Jail Purchases: Crackers & Cocoa; Jail Account Records Show Numerous Deposits From Parents.”
WESH 2 News regularly obtains information from the Orange County Jail pertaining to Anthony’s jailhouse account. The information is a matter of public record.

The account information shows an inmate’s account balance, recent deposit information and recent purchases from the jail’s commissary.

Anthony’s jailhouse account has been overdrawn several times during the course of her incarceration.

“This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case,” the motion stated. “The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool.”

Baez and Mason said Anthony’s right to a fair trial “outweighs any First Amendment rights by the media and the public’s so-called right to know.”

Anthony’s defense attorneys have previously sought to limit the information that is released in the case.

What's ridiculous is the fact that the good tax payers of Florida are left paying for  this ***** to sit on her duff and eat snacks all day while also paying for this sham of a defense.IMO 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.