April 28, 2024, 06:21:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204003 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2010, 07:32:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24645872/detail.html

NEWS CONFERENCE:  Defense On Conway's Resignation  http://www.wftv.com/video/24651478/index.html
VIDEO REPORT: Brad Conway Resigns   http://www.wftv.com/video/24651562%20/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »

So, basically Cindy sacrificed Conman for the duhfense.
I can't wait to see if there's any lawyer in Orlando willing to take on the A's as clients.

I can't stop wondering what Conman means about the "full" truth. I find that very weird phrasing.

I agree.  As previously posted, I also think the wording of "the killing" of Caylee is significant.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

Although the access to the TES records is apparently a moot point now, I have some questions about Mark NeJame having given access to Conway at all.  First of all, since Cindy and George are not on trial nor are they parties to the trial, why would their attorney have access to anything pertaining to the trial? IMO Conway had no more right to access those files than an attorney for anyone, including you and me.  Furthermore, I believe those files are the property of Tim Miller and TES.  If that's the case, how can NeJame allow anyone to see them barring a court order to do so?  I believe that the people who volunteered with TES to search for Caylee had every right to expect privacy.  I don't know what, if any, personal questions they answered but I'm sure they did so with the expectation that the information would be held in confidence.  Now Baez and his mischief makers will probablly drag these people through the mud as he has everyone else who's name has come up innocently in this case.  Many people have had their lives changed forever because of this.

I do not believe that NeJame had any right to show those files to Conway or anyone else unless he had Tim Miller's permission or a court order compelling him to do so, whether it's 32 or all 4,000 or whatever it is.

I remember when NeJame represented Cindy and George and many of us disliked him tremendously, including me.  IMO he has not suddenly become hale fellow, well met. I remember that ad someone put up about having your baby's tush cast in metal.   I thought it was child pronography.  Anything NeJame does will forever be suspect to me.

I have been asking that question too....Why was Conway allowed to look at those files at all? Especially when Casey Anthony, and her only, is on trial and Conway, in no way, has ever represented Casey.  This is possible evidence in a murder trial he was allowed to look through and go back and report to C & G what he found.  HUH? 

The only thing I can come up with is that NeJame, maybe Tim too, wanted Brad to see for himself that the area where Caylee was found WAS INDEED UNDER WATER and was NEVER SEARCHED by TES/Volunteers so as to stop the BS Cindy was spewing about TES and the whole situation of Caylee being placed there by someone other than Casey. However, NeJame knows first hand that Cindy is on a crusade to spare her murderous daughter and the truth does not stop her, so why would this be any different? I just feel it was a huge mistake that NeJame decided to let Conway go through the files. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2010, 08:00:40 PM »

Sorry for the o/t, but another mother is suspect in killing her two children by driving the car into a river in South Carolina, just like Susan Smith.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/bodies-of-two-children-pulled-from-submerged-car-in-south-carolina-river/19595644?icid=main

What is going on in this world??   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one!  

I wish to hell TES had destroyed all those docs in an oooopssss moment!!

Anyone with any common sense realizes that NeJames made all that available to the defense. They LIED tying to say they didn't. They LIED and whined about two boxes they were not allowed access to which were administrative papers which did not even come under the court order. When they were there they didn't even go through all the other boxes but yet they YELL MORE LIES to make people think they are not being treated right. They had access to those documents for MONTHS and never bothered to even go to NeJames office to view them. What they didn't like was that the "viewing" was going to be supervised at all times so they could not take any documents or copy them.

Remember all the hoopla when the other attorneys were in town and NeJames made them available months ago but NO ONE showed up?  

There is NOTHING in those documents which is going to help that child murdering ho dog and they all know it. This is just another red herring to try to get the trial put off because their stupid *sses are too dumb and too incompetent to put on a serious murder trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2010, 08:11:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

Although the access to the TES records is apparently a moot point now, I have some questions about Mark NeJame having given access to Conway at all.  First of all, since Cindy and George are not on trial nor are they parties to the trial, why would their attorney have access to anything pertaining to the trial? IMO Conway had no more right to access those files than an attorney for anyone, including you and me.  Furthermore, I believe those files are the property of Tim Miller and TES.  If that's the case, how can NeJame allow anyone to see them barring a court order to do so?  I believe that the people who volunteered with TES to search for Caylee had every right to expect privacy.  I don't know what, if any, personal questions they answered but I'm sure they did so with the expectation that the information would be held in confidence.  Now Baez and his mischief makers will probablly drag these people through the mud as he has everyone else who's name has come up innocently in this case.  Many people have had their lives changed forever because of this.

I do not believe that NeJame had any right to show those files to Conway or anyone else unless he had Tim Miller's permission or a court order compelling him to do so, whether it's 32 or all 4,000 or whatever it is.

I remember when NeJame represented Cindy and George and many of us disliked him tremendously, including me.  IMO he has not suddenly become hale fellow, well met. I remember that ad someone put up about having your baby's tush cast in metal.   I thought it was child pronography.  Anything NeJame does will forever be suspect to me.

I have been asking that question too....Why was Conway allowed to look at those files at all? Especially when Casey Anthony, and her only, is on trial and Conway, in no way, has ever represented Casey.  This is possible evidence in a murder trial he was allowed to look through and go back and report to C & G what he found.  HUH? 

The only thing I can come up with is that NeJame, maybe Tim too, wanted Brad to see for himself that the area where Caylee was found WAS INDEED UNDER WATER and was NEVER SEARCHED by TES/Volunteers so as to stop the BS Cindy was spewing about TES and the whole situation of Caylee being placed there by someone other than Casey. However, NeJame knows first hand that Cindy is on a crusade to spare her murderous daughter and the truth does not stop her, so why would this be any different? I just feel it was a huge mistake that NeJame decided to let Conway go through the files. 

I totally agree with this.
NeJame was probably trying to get Sindy to STFU and it backfired.
Anyone trying to help the A's ends up getting burned.
Conman became collateral damage and seeing the smirks on those 2 buffoon's faces just makes me ill.
I think Judge Perry had no choice but to allow them full access after discovering that Conman was granted it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »

Just saw that Boo.  When is it going to stop. 

I was so hoping Judge Perry would nail the defense. But after today I don't know what to think. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2010, 08:20:50 PM »

Sorry for the o/t, but another mother is suspect in killing her two children by driving the car into a river in South Carolina, just like Susan Smith.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/bodies-of-two-children-pulled-from-submerged-car-in-south-carolina-river/19595644?icid=main

What is going on in this world??   
Boo, I read that too . . . how awful! for those babies!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 08:38:53 PM »

Hi my monkeys!
I just finished catching up here and in putnam!
Its all about nothing. Perhaps Bozo is making a fuss to put doubt about the water or not issue. He is a carcrash..I think any of us has a better grasp of law and strategy than he has displayed so far. As for Brad, it was a great opportunity to jump off the crazy train after the Ants appearances on TV again. I strongly suspect they did that against his advice. Glad to see he grew a pair.. too bad it took sooo long. I have a suspicion that .. who knows? maybe he and MN had a good talk and BC realized he was ruining his career for these vile creatures..I say let them ALL talk. In the end, people who can't shutup end up crucifying themselves with their lies and inconsistencies. KC & CA are cut from the same cloth.. Rosebud will hopefully talk her self right into a cell.  My suspicion is that Rosebuddy will either have a mental breakdown come trial time or with any new accusation of molestation and then kill himself after the trial....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2010, 08:50:09 PM »

This literaly raises my blood ressure through the roof ! why why are they allowed to get away with so much? I wonder if theres a lawyer in florida that even cares to take the anthonys on as clients. They have already been thru so many. they are pathetic  this makes me so sick!! I dont even wanna hear the tape of the news conference. Just looking at those two idiots is enuff to make me loose my apetite. I need a case of

Loca
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »

Hi my monkeys!
I just finished catching up here and in putnam!
Its all about nothing. Perhaps Bozo is making a fuss to put doubt about the water or not issue. He is a carcrash..I think any of us has a better grasp of law and strategy than he has displayed so far. As for Brad, it was a great opportunity to jump off the crazy train after the Ants appearances on TV again. I strongly suspect they did that against his advice. Glad to see he grew a pair.. too bad it took sooo long. I have a suspicion that .. who knows? maybe he and MN had a good talk and BC realized he was ruining his career for these vile creatures..I say let them ALL talk. In the end, people who can't shutup end up crucifying themselves with their lies and inconsistencies. KC & CA are cut from the same cloth.. Rosebud will hopefully talk her self right into a cell.  My suspicion is that Rosebuddy will either have a mental breakdown come trial time or with any new accusation of molestation and then kill himself after the trial....

I'm kinda surprised big mouth CA hasn't made a statement yet!    I'm with you - Let 'em talk so their words can bite 'em in the azz!   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one! 

Catching up as usual, but maybe Klass's slapping penguins with Bobo's face on it, will help?   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2010, 09:28:04 PM »

Another thing which bothers me.  Those TES files were in Texas.  Neither Judge Strickland nor Judge Perry had the authority to subpoena them to FL.
How did they wind up with NeJame?  I know that he is TES' lawyer, but why did he bring those files to FL in the first place?  I think TIM Miller probably trusted NeJame to safeguard them and allowing the Anthony's lawyer to look them over and report back to Cindy wasn't something he anticipated.

I am sure that not one of the TES volunteers searched the place where Caylee's remains were found unless they were wearing scuba gear.  In fact, nobody did because nobody could.  I think it is extremely important to maintain privacy for those volunteers because anyone watching this might not want to get involved in such a mess and if they were inclined to do so, might not help search.  Personally, I would think twice and maybe three times about it. Is Baez now going to come up with 4,000 suspects and do to them what he has done to the Grunds?

So, IMO, the only thing this exercise in the absurd has accomplished is to perhaps hinder the work TES and Tim Miller do.  And that's a shame because they do good and important work.

And all to save the life of the murdering s**t of Orlando.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 09:28:48 PM »

LOL Sassy.. CA has stopped talking for free.... I wonder if she has more pics or videos lined up.. as soon as Bozo passes her next letter to spawn maybe she will....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2010, 09:34:31 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

I second that emotion. It's outta control and nobody will reign these fools in!!!!

I always felt that Judge Strickland leaned over backwards to give the DUHFENSE the edge... no one could reverse his orders and there would be nothing to fall back on appeal...look where it got him...and now I am beginning to feel that JP is starting to lean in the same direction....at first I thought it was give them enough rope to hang themselves....now, I am not too sure...I sure hope I am wrong and just need an enema!!

I still have faith, so far in JP.  The trial is still quite aways out.  Maybe he's giving some leeway now, until it becomes more important during trial. Praying here!  He seems like a straight shooter, take no crap kinda judge.  I think he's still letting them hang themselves. He's giving in, on the small stuff. Wait til the trial begins.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2010, 09:40:02 PM »

I second that emotion. It's outta control and nobody will reign these fools in!!!!

I always felt that Judge Strickland leaned over backwards to give the DUHFENSE the edge... no one could reverse his orders and there would be nothing to fall back on appeal...look where it got him...and now I am beginning to feel that JP is starting to lean in the same direction....at first I thought it was give them enough rope to hang themselves....now, I am not too sure...I sure hope I am wrong and just need an enema!!

I'm thinking we should calm ourselves and not believe or 'buy into' what the Defense puts out into the media.  They love to twist things and cause hyperventilation--it's all they have---causing confusion.  I'm thinking that prolly Judge Perry upheld his ruling regarding the TES documents and also prolly scolded the Defense, but wisely kept the meeting's minutes  today private so as not to muddy any public perception waters.

Hi Ono...I hope I am not buying into anything they said....I believe they were told to do exactly what they were ordered to do.....however, just the fact that JP didn't have a hearing on this and conducted a meeting in chambers gives me a hinky feeling. I hope it's because JP raked the Duhfense over the coals....but my gut tell me that was not the case.  I feel badly for any searcher who's personal information will now be open for the Duhfense to harass.

I honestly think that one of Judge Perry's many virtues is impeccable discretion and prudence, so as to not embarrass anyone, the meeting was hashed out private. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2010, 09:48:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

I totally agree with this.
NeJame was probably trying to get Sindy to STFU and it backfired.
Anyone trying to help the A's ends up getting burned.
Conman became collateral damage and seeing the smirks on those 2 buffoon's faces just makes me ill.
I think Judge Perry had no choice but to allow them full access after discovering that Conman was granted it.

A lot of times attorneys come out to the media and deliberately put fake smirks on their faces when they've been read the riot act by the Court or they've lost a round and it bites---those fakey blusterings are all for show many times.   It's the quiet attorneys which are usually winning the game.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-jose-baez-complains-about-brad-conway-sideshow.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez complains about Brad Conway ’sideshow’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez dismissed Brad Conway’s allegations as a sideshow.

But the sideshow was at the top of newscasts tonight.

“I’m not necessarily concerned with the sideshows, and I think that’s possibly the best way you can describe this overall incident,” Baez said at a news conference this afternoon.

Conway on NBC’s “Today” this morning alleged that Baez had filed misleading pleadings about Conway’s dealings with Texas EquuSearch. Conway cited that reason in announcing he was withdrawing from representing George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony.

Yet WESH-Ch. 2’s Bob Kealing reported that defense attorney Cheney Mason said Casey Anthony’s team and EquuSearch had reached a settlement over reviewing the volunteer group’s records. “The issues that Brad Conway brought up are moot in his [Mason's] words,” Kealing reported.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said EquuSearch and the defense worked out a deal — during a private meeting this morning with Judge Belvin Perry — clearing the way for the defense to have greater access to defense records.

There will be an Aug. 30 status hearing in the case, and Casey Anthony is not required to be there, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony and Baez are shown last month in this photo by Red Huber of the Sentinel.

SIDESHOW? REALLY? HE IS THE DEFINITION OF SIDESHOW!     Dipweed! He makes me sick!  His arrogance is unbelievable~

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2010, 09:50:30 PM »

So, basically Cindy sacrificed Conman for the duhfense.
I can't wait to see if there's any lawyer in Orlando willing to take on the A's as clients.

I can't stop wondering what Conman means about the "full" truth. I find that very weird phrasing.

Who won't she sacrifice?  She's sacrificing justice for her own grandaughter! Biotch!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2010, 09:59:53 PM »

One thing the defence seems to forget is the fact that no matter where the jury is selected from they are all Florida tax payers and I'm sure they are not making any points with this circus.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.