April 27, 2024, 06:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203971 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 24, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »

Ono,I really like Judge Perry.I bet he is getting really tired of this.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: August 24, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »

sunny Let the sun shine,Mr Baezzzz.

Uh-huh!!! Sunshine's the best disinfectant there is!!!

I need to take a look at that witness list again! Baez needs some cheese to go along with that whine! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 24, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/
Casey Anthony Has Interesting New Jail Visitors & More Jail Visitors
08/23/10

CBB,the latest jail visitor list is posted here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »

Oh, so clearly, I remember his wailing that his client can't even buy a bra without everyone knowing.....JP said (parphrased) Tough Luck  

SO WHAT???  How is it harrasment that what she orders is public knowledge?  If they don't want people to know she drinks cocoa then DON'T order it.  Why in the H*ll do these people think they are ABOVE the laws of the state?  As a Florida taxpayer I am getting really tired of this waste of money.

I did email all the legislators today and followed it up with faxes. I don't have all their snail mail addresses yet, but will be following it up with regular mail also.  I have had one reply from one person who is looking into sponsoring the bill and is looking for co-sponsors.  If this works, lets see how fast BOZO ends this charade if NONE of them can make a dime off of this baby's murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 24, 2010, 06:51:55 PM »

Oh, so clearly, I remember his wailing that his client can't even buy a bra without everyone knowing.....JP said (parphrased) Tough Luck   

Oh that's right-he's been down this road before.  I wonder if Judge Perry is beginning to become irritated yet?

*beginning* ?!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 24, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24746795/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants To Block Release Of Docs
Posted: 4:50 pm EDT August 24, 2010Updated: 5:09 pm EDT August 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a new motion late Tuesday afternoon asking Judge Belvin Perry to block certain documents from being released to the public.
READ:  Motion To Block Documents  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24746808/detail.html
Jose Baez says the Orange County jail has been releasing Casey's commissary purchases to the media. He calls the information "ridiculous" and says it will poison the potential jury pool.

The defense also wants Chief Judge Belvin Perry to reverse any prior rulings relating to public disclosure.

Judge Perry is a JUDGE, not a Legislator - he has NO AUTHORITY to circumvent the laws of the state the Legislature passed into LAW.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 24, 2010, 07:07:53 PM »

http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-case-did-george-do-it/

Casey Anthony Case:  Did George Do It?  by C. Rich

Hey Monkeys~  I've seen other things this man has written, and I'm not impressed.  I think he has a "thing" for Casey....

The analysis is totally incorrect because the first hypothesis is flawed. He says that "George told Cindy" and that is WHY she said that..............HOW could George first tell Cindy when he was at work when she called the police?

Did he tell her after he found the body in the trunk?  She spent all that time cleaning that car, could she NOT SMELL the decay?  Give me a break - just another KC apologist who most likely BOZO got to write this "hit piece" on George.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 24, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »

"Here is an undeniable statistic; no woman who ever killed her kid was some hot chick. Not one, they were all ugly women. You can’t give me one example of some hottie ever killing her kid. That is just a simple fact. Only ugly woman kill their kids. That fact, alone, screams for Casey’s innocence. Beautiful people have beautiful kids and they don’t kill them. That might be a truth that’s hard to face, but statistically speaking that conclusion is solid as a rock."

Snipped....

If his articles weren't so disgusting his idiocy might be amusing.

Hot chick?  Hardly............she looks like a horse. I guess if you are a blogger who lives in your mother's basement she looks pretty good, but to real men, I have not heard one yet call her a "hot chick"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: August 24, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/
Casey Anthony Has Interesting New Jail Visitors & More Jail Visitors
08/23/10

CBB,the latest jail visitor list is posted here.   

Awwwww, Thank you Trimm!!! 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 24, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »

Oh that's right-he's been down this road before.  I wonder if Judge Perry is beginning to become irritated yet?

*beginning* ?!

Oh  pleeezee and I am so sure he knows her bra size from all the times they spent alone even on saturdays in his office discussing the case( yeah right) snark intended

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »

"Here is an undeniable statistic; no woman who ever killed her kid was some hot chick. Not one, they were all ugly women. You can’t give me one example of some hottie ever killing her kid. That is just a simple fact. Only ugly woman kill their kids. That fact, alone, screams for Casey’s innocence. Beautiful people have beautiful kids and they don’t kill them. That might be a truth that’s hard to face, but statistically speaking that conclusion is solid as a rock."

Snipped....

Hot chick?  Hardly............she looks like a horse. I guess if you are a blogger who lives in your mother's basement she looks pretty good, but to real men, I have not heard one yet call her a "hot chick"

I ditto the horse comemnt! especialy when she smiles (Mr Ed's  kinfolk?)  yall do remember Mr. Ed or Am I dating myself. He was a talking horse lol!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »

SO WHAT???  How is it harrasment that what she orders is public knowledge?  If they don't want people to know she drinks cocoa then DON'T order it.  Why in the H*ll do these people think they are ABOVE the laws of the state?  As a Florida taxpayer I am getting really tired of this waste of money.

I did email all the legislators today and followed it up with faxes. I don't have all their snail mail addresses yet, but will be following it up with regular mail also.  I have had one reply from one person who is looking into sponsoring the bill and is looking for co-sponsors.  If this works, lets see how fast BOZO ends this charade if NONE of them can make a dime off of this baby's murder.

Snipped....

I ditto the horse comemnt! especialy when she smiles (Mr Ed's  kinfolk?)  yall do remember Mr. Ed or Am I dating myself. He was a talking horse lol!

Great job Turbo:)  this is about caylee not about us and other bloggers just sitting in front of our computers because we dont have a life not!!! we want Justice and I  admire you taking a step foward. I dont know that I could do anything other than support your efforts the less  If I can do anything let me  know . cheers to you.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 24, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/24/2010           Amended State Witness List

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #833 on: August 24, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I see Mr. Biassssss is at it again. How is it poisoning the jury pool to know what the skank is eating? Just reading all his whining makes me want to convict her of something. lol Just to get back at Biass. Bozo seems to want all the laws changed for his slore. My dad always had a saying for everything and one of my favorites for Bozo is "Want in one hand and chit in the other and see which one gets full first". I hope Judge Perry puts him in his place soon.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 24, 2010, 07:51:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24746224/detail.html
Baez, Cheney Seek To Limit Info Released In Anthony Case
POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010

<snipped>
“This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case,” the motion stated. “The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool.”

Baez and Mason said Anthony’s right to a fair trial “outweighs any First Amendment rights by the media and the public’s so-called right to know.”

A second motion from Baez and Mason objected to the release of jailhouse visitor logs.

Anthony’s defense attorneys have previously sought to limit the information that is released in the case.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 24, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »

Ono,I really like Judge Perry.I bet he is getting really tired of this.

I'm thinking he feels as tho he's herding cats ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 24, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »

Kudos to you Turbo!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24746224/detail.html
Baez, Cheney Seek To Limit Info Released In Anthony Case
POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010

<snipped>
“This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case,” the motion stated. “The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool.”

Baez and Mason said Anthony’s right to a fair trial “outweighs any First Amendment rights by the media and the public’s so-called right to know.”

A second motion from Baez and Mason objected to the release of jailhouse visitor logs.

Anthony’s defense attorneys have previously sought to limit the information that is released in the case.

Judge Perry has explained to these fools more than once WHY he can't do this under Florida law - How much more of their nonsense and expense for Florida taxpayers is he going to tolerate?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 24, 2010, 08:07:36 PM »

*beginning* ?!

LOL

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 24, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »

*beginning* ?!

LOL

Ooops! --LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.