April 27, 2024, 10:08:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203943 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: August 24, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24746224/detail.html
Baez, Cheney Seek To Limit Info Released In Anthony Case
POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT August 24, 2010

<snipped>
“This ridiculous coverage has become common in this case,” the motion stated. “The only purpose of this type of coverage is to embarrass, harass and humiliate the accused and poison the potential jury pool.”

Baez and Mason said Anthony’s right to a fair trial “outweighs any First Amendment rights by the media and the public’s so-called right to know.”

A second motion from Baez and Mason objected to the release of jailhouse visitor logs.

Anthony’s defense attorneys have previously sought to limit the information that is released in the case.

Judge Perry has explained to these fools more than once WHY he can't do this under Florida law - How much more of their nonsense and expense for Florida taxpayers is he going to tolerate?

Provocation Anthony style--can't take "no" for an answer.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #841 on: August 24, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I see Mr. Biassssss is at it again. How is it poisoning the jury pool to know what the skank is eating? Just reading all his whining makes me want to convict her of something. lol Just to get back at Biass. Bozo seems to want all the laws changed for his slore. My dad always had a saying for everything and one of my favorites for Bozo is "Want in one hand and chit in the other and see which one gets full first". I hope Judge Perry puts him in his place soon.

My mom use to say that. This way beyond ridiculous. I sure hope Judge Perry tells them to put a sock in it soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: August 24, 2010, 08:51:24 PM »

Oh, get real Baez.  If that picture of Casey urinating in a public parking lot doesn't humiliate her, how can the public knowing  that she is ordering hot chocolate humiliate her?  IMO just having Baez for a lawyer is humiliating. Cruel and unusual punishment. Now that motion might get somewhere.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: August 24, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »

Oh, get real Baez.  If that picture of Casey urinating in a public parking lot doesn't humiliate her, how can the public knowing  that she is ordering hot chocolate humiliate her?  IMO just having Baez for a lawyer is humiliating. Cruel and unusual punishment. Now that motion might get somewhere.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #844 on: August 24, 2010, 09:34:14 PM »

Ain't that the truth babybear. Geesh if the pole dancing and making out with other women doesn't embarrass her, I don't think the fact that she orders cocoa and beef sticks should phase her. I will just be glad when this trial starts ...I am past sick of Biass and the Ant's.

And IIRC Judge Strickland wanted to put a gag order on this case and Bozo and Cindy near fainted in the courthouse aisle. Be careful what you ask for Bozo....you done stepped in it with Strickland.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:47 PM »

Ain't that the truth babybear. Geesh if the pole dancing and making out with other women doesn't embarrass her, I don't think the fact that she orders cocoa and beef sticks should phase her. I will just be glad when this trial starts ...I am past sick of Biass and the Ant's.

And IIRC Judge Strickland wanted to put a gag order on this case and Bozo and Cindy near fainted in the courthouse aisle. Be careful what you ask for Bozo....you done stepped in it with Strickland.

yeppers on both of the above posts!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:40 PM »

I think you are correct -- baeeeez aka bozo was against a gag order.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #847 on: August 24, 2010, 10:41:32 PM »

Oh, so clearly, I remember his wailing that his client can't even buy a bra without everyone knowing.....JP said (parphrased) Tough Luck  

SO WHAT???  How is it harrasment that what she orders is public knowledge?  If they don't want people to know she drinks cocoa then DON'T order it.  Why in the H*ll do these people think they are ABOVE the laws of the state?  As a Florida taxpayer I am getting really tired of this waste of money.

I did email all the legislators today and followed it up with faxes. I don't have all their snail mail addresses yet, but will be following it up with regular mail also.  I have had one reply from one person who is looking into sponsoring the bill and is looking for co-sponsors.  If this works, lets see how fast BOZO ends this charade if NONE of them can make a dime off of this baby's murder.
WTG Turbo, if I were a resident in Florida I would be emailing the legislators too.  I mean seriously this is a total waste of taxpayer money.  I fail to see how knowing what KC orders in jail etc....to be harassment?  Shouldn't he be focusing on the important things in his defense of the murderess, like let's start with 31 days???  How about that Bia$$?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 24, 2010, 11:21:36 PM »

Oh, so clearly, I remember his wailing that his client can't even buy a bra without everyone knowing.....JP said (parphrased) Tough Luck  

SO WHAT???  How is it harrasment that what she orders is public knowledge?  If they don't want people to know she drinks cocoa then DON'T order it.  Why in the H*ll do these people think they are ABOVE the laws of the state?  As a Florida taxpayer I am getting really tired of this waste of money.

I did email all the legislators today and followed it up with faxes. I don't have all their snail mail addresses yet, but will be following it up with regular mail also.  I have had one reply from one person who is looking into sponsoring the bill and is looking for co-sponsors.  If this works, lets see how fast BOZO ends this charade if NONE of them can make a dime off of this baby's murder.
WTG Turbo, if I were a resident in Florida I would be emailing the legislators too.  I mean seriously this is a total waste of taxpayer money.  I fail to see how knowing what KC orders in jail etc....to be harassment?  Shouldn't he be focusing on the important things in his defense of the murderess, like let's start with 31 days???  How about that Bia$$?   

Have yall seen this? yet

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee’s Shoes

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 24, 2010, 11:23:47 PM »

Have yall seen this? yet

Baez acts more like a husband defending his wife !!than an attorney representing his client.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: August 24, 2010, 11:24:38 PM »

Have yall seen this? yet

Baez acts more like a husband defending his wife !!than an attorney representing his client.

Crap I did it again!!
Have yall seen this? yet

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 24, 2010, 11:33:41 PM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: August 25, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »

Evening, all!

TURBO-Go for it!  I don't live in FL, so I don't know the laws.  I do want somebody to explain to me how Casey owes the court $300+, has pretty regular deposits in her inmate account (courtesy of Mama), goes shopping at the commissary for snacks and such, and the taxpayers are footing her bills!  Can you tack on a second email/fax asking your legislators to draft a bill that if an inmate fails to pay a court ordered fine, his/her inmate account will automatically be garnished until said debt is paid in full?  I would really appreciate it.  Why should Casey get a free ride while many in FL are standing in line at Food Banks and unemployment, cutting costs in a volatile job market?  In the meantime, Casey shops the commissary on other people's money, she is defended on other people's money, and she's living on other people's money.  Well, come to think of, Casey hasn't changed a bit...she's still doing just what she's always done.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:39 AM »

Turbo~  for you. If it is in any way helpful to have out of state letters let us know, where and who..... I'll write one that's burning a hole in my mind right now
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: August 25, 2010, 01:12:57 AM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.
Exactly.
And it's really weird and creepy to donate a pair of shoes from a child who was murdered...murdered by the donating person's daughter.
Cindy's jealous, Brad C's been in the news, Baez has been in the news, Tim Miller's been in the news and nobody has bothered to beat down her door so she can give her unwanted opinion about any of it.
And a big yes to her needing to clean up her image so that she can ease her way back into the charity world. That's her bread and butter for the rest of her life, living off of Caylee.
She's made and exploited the  bedroom shrine, there's enough toys, clothes, accessories that she could have donated anonymously and helped a lot of kids but true Christian love is light years away from her motives.  I knew the quiet wouldn't last on her part, she's obsessed with being front and center. I'm going to make sure that org. realizes what flaming piece of chit she really is.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: August 25, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »

Cindy donating Caylee's shoes makes me feel sick.  Way too little, too late.  She, who cared so little for sweet Caylee, that she couldn't be bothered to actually verify anything Casey said for nearly three years, is NOW calling to inform the mediabecause SHE'S donating Caylee shoes to an organization for children....LA-DE-DA!  She, who when presented with facts by George that Casey was lying about her job, schedule, free time, turned a blind eye and forbid George to confront Casey.  She, who knew full well that Casey was a sociopath, a liar, a thief, a negligent mom (dropping Caylee off somewhere waaaaay too often, allowing Caylee to sleep three in a bed with a boyfriend, dragging Caylee from this boyfrfiend's house to that one's over 2 years), a child killer, and continues to enable her even now.    What a grandiose, self-serving gesture on her part, donating Caylee's shoes.  This makes me want to throw up!  This has nothing to do with Caylee and never did.  Par for the course, it's all about Cindy.  Cindy only donates when it serves her purpose (like for publicity).  Obviously, Cindy a.k.a. "Jesus-came-to-me", hasn't been cracking her Bible all that much or else she'd know that Jesus said when it comes to giving, not to announce it with trumpets.  Rather, Jesus says to do your giving in secret, so that your right hand doesn't know what your left hand is doing.  That's pretty secretive! Cindy is a law unto herself.  In her mind, she's larger than life-doing meet'n greets with Jesus, using her celebrity status to help Children of Love.  Casey perfectly pegged Cindy with, "I saw your little cameo!".  Casey would know 'cause she learned from the best.  Cindy's so full of herself, she'll continue to blunder and bludgeon the public all the way to Casey's trial and her own.  It's The Cindy Show, y'know.  She is so transparent.  Cindy obviously hasn't figured out yet that not only doesn't the public like her, but they can't be bullied like the rest of her family=Clueless.  Really, I'm not so sure that Casey/Baez throwing Cindy /George under the bus wouldn't be just desserts, poetic justice, reaping what they've sown.  Not that I'm happy about that, nor is God.  The fact is they have a free will to make their own choices, good or bad.   All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 25, 2010, 01:17:26 AM »

My vote for Post 'O the Day!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 25, 2010, 01:23:33 AM »

Oh, and one more thing...I hope Judge Perry takes notice of how much time Baez seems to have to complain and file repeat motions on issues that have already been denied (on the taxpayers' dime, I might add), while he somehow can't seem to get around to conducting to case-related depositions and examining those pesky TES documents in person. " Priority Check on aisle three!"  please, Judge Perry.
Well, I've overstayed my welcome, so I best be going.  Have a good one everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 25, 2010, 01:24:55 AM »

Next Event: Operation Barefoot  - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.  Hot dogs (thank you Walgreens), empeñados (thank you friend) and drinks (thank you Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers.  We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat.  The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL

http://www.childrenoflove.org/home

Partners
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
http://www.childrenoflove.org/who-we-are
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: August 25, 2010, 02:00:15 AM »

Next Event: Operation Barefoot  - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.  Hot dogs (thank you Walgreens), empeñados (thank you friend) and drinks (thank you Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers.  We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat.  The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL

http://www.childrenoflove.org/home

Partners
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
http://www.childrenoflove.org/who-we-are

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes
Nonprofit Group Helps Less-Fortunate Children

POSTED: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT August 24, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pair of shoes that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate children, her grandmother said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony said in a statement.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, about five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony and Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html

Thoughts: I am sure Cindy is doing this for selfish reasons. Mentoring?! I sure hope Cindy is not going to be involved in that! And ... why just ONE pair of shoes? Caylee had many! Donate them all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.