April 27, 2024, 11:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203985 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 25, 2010, 03:02:12 AM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.

Next Event: Operation Barefoot  - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.  Hot dogs (thank you Walgreens), empeñados (thank you friend) and drinks (thank you Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers.  We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat.  The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL

http://www.childrenoflove.org/home

Partners
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
http://www.childrenoflove.org/who-we-are

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes
Nonprofit Group Helps Less-Fortunate Children

POSTED: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT August 24, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pair of shoes that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate children, her grandmother said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony said in a statement.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, about five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony and Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html

Thoughts: I am sure Cindy is doing this for selfish reasons. Mentoring?! I sure hope Cindy is not going to be involved in that! And ... why just ONE pair of shoes? Caylee had many! Donate them all.

none of those emails for that organization work.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 25, 2010, 03:04:27 AM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.

Next Event: Operation Barefoot  - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.  Hot dogs (thank you Walgreens), empeñados (thank you friend) and drinks (thank you Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers.  We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat.  The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL

Partners

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pair of shoes that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate children, her grandmother said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony said in a statement.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, about five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony and Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Thoughts: I am sure Cindy is doing this for selfish reasons. Mentoring?! I sure hope Cindy is not going to be involved in that! And ... why just ONE pair of shoes? Caylee had many! Donate them all.

none of those emails for that organization work.

This is a very religious organization seeminly well respected in the community. I think cindy wants to change her and caseys image and  as we  know cindy only does what will benefit her. She wasnt welcomed at advocate for victims of violent crimes so she is going to try to make it look like casey is a victim.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: August 25, 2010, 03:06:40 AM »

Oh, and one more thing...I hope Judge Perry takes notice of how much time Baez seems to have to complain and file repeat motions on issues that have already been denied (on the taxpayers' dime, I might add), while he somehow can't seem to get around to conducting to case-related depositions and examining those pesky TES documents in person. " Priority Check on aisle three!"  please, Judge Perry.
Well, I've overstayed my welcome, so I best be going.  Have a good one everybody!

lol I spy well said:)  baez is a total flake irresponsible inmature idiot!! need I say more

good nite me too

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 25, 2010, 03:08:02 AM »

Partners

This is rich.......

Why, why, why....... she is deluded. She sees herself as a celebrity, with her own posse of paparazzi. Can't she see that the reason "they" come is to be the first to write about the latest Anthony insanity? There are very few that claim to see her as a nice person, a grieving person....they are the sideshow to the big top . What a sad thing. Caylee's memory has been sold, her name capitalized for profit, her dignity stripped in defense of her killer and noe her belongings are used to get grandma back in the news, it's pathetic.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 25, 2010, 03:13:43 AM »

Exactly.
And it's really weird and creepy to donate a pair of shoes from a child who was murdered...murdered by the donating person's daughter.
Cindy's jealous, Brad C's been in the news, Baez has been in the news, Tim Miller's been in the news and nobody has bothered to beat down her door so she can give her unwanted opinion about any of it.
And a big yes to her needing to clean up her image so that she can ease her way back into the charity world. That's her bread and butter for the rest of her life, living off of Caylee.
She's made and exploited the  bedroom shrine, there's enough toys, clothes, accessories that she could have donated anonymously and helped a lot of kids but true Christian love is light years away from her motives.  I knew the quiet wouldn't last on her part, she's obsessed with being front and center. I'm going to make sure that org. realizes what flaming piece of chit she really is.   

Mizjay

I tried to send email to them and its not working! if yours go thru please let me know! I think we should all write to them and send them links of cindy being cindy like when sshe was being deposed by morgan and many others !! I am brain dedd its late but I am sure we can  enlighten them about the real cindy. not the cindy wanting to use people like them to further caseys cause!! I am outraged that she contacted the media  to be noticed!! geez

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 25, 2010, 03:15:00 AM »

Exactly.
And it's really weird and creepy to donate a pair of shoes from a child who was murdered...murdered by the donating person's daughter.
Cindy's jealous, Brad C's been in the news, Baez has been in the news, Tim Miller's been in the news and nobody has bothered to beat down her door so she can give her unwanted opinion about any of it.
And a big yes to her needing to clean up her image so that she can ease her way back into the charity world. That's her bread and butter for the rest of her life, living off of Caylee.
She's made and exploited the  bedroom shrine, there's enough toys, clothes, accessories that she could have donated anonymously and helped a lot of kids but true Christian love is light years away from her motives.  I knew the quiet wouldn't last on her part, she's obsessed with being front and center. I'm going to make sure that org. realizes what flaming piece of chit she really is.   

Mizjay

I tried to send email to them and its not working! if yours go thru please let me know! I think we should all write to them and send them links of cindy being cindy like when sshe was being deposed by morgan and many others !! I am brain dedd its late but I am sure we can  enlighten them about the real cindy. not the cindy wanting to use people like them to further caseys cause!! I am outraged that she contacted the media  to be noticed!! geez

mizjay I see your still around I will hang out to see if you got the right email adress for that organization.

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 25, 2010, 03:33:46 AM »

http://www.childrenoflove.org/

Contact Information:

dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

childrenoflove@bellsouth.net

CHILDREN OF LOVE FOUNDATION
4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

This what I've got for contact info Loca.    Maybe they aren't aware of Cindy's photo op she's planned but I hope they accept her "donation" without fan fare and most of all don't accept any volunteering by her to "mentor" young women. She did a pisspoor job with the one she raised and is still supporting and still defending.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 25, 2010, 03:39:12 AM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

This what I've got for contact info Loca.    Maybe they aren't aware of Cindy's photo op she's planned but I hope they accept her "donation" without fan fare and most of all don't accept any volunteering by her to "mentor" young women. She did a pisspoor job with the one she raised and is still supporting and still defending.

thanks mizjay I found it Smile and wrote them:)

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: August 25, 2010, 03:40:25 AM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

I dont want her mentoring someone and giving them false support. She can be dangerous and very misleading to someone that doesnt know her.

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 25, 2010, 03:43:16 AM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

YW. Good night.    Wonder what tomorrow will bring....my fantasy.... I hope that the Honorable  Judge Perry will smack the daylights out of Baez, I'm waiting, surely one day he will, I would!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: August 25, 2010, 03:51:50 AM »

Contact Information:

4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

YW. Good night.    Wonder what tomorrow will bring....my fantasy.... I hope that the Honorable  Judge Perry will smack the daylights out of Baez, I'm waiting, surely one day he will, I would!

I know mizjay
me too I hope he gets it good !! I cant take anymore of  baez and  his stupid motions Smile
goodnite god bless

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: August 25, 2010, 03:58:18 AM »

Interest reading about JB below. He’s quite the gem!

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Father Of The Year, representing Mother Of The Year…….bad checks and all!!!

Loca
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 25, 2010, 06:35:19 AM »

For shame, Cindy Anthony.  For shame!

There are kids right there in Orlando who need shoes.  And since when is it a media story when a caring citizen donates used goods for the benefit of others?  Why does the world have to know where donated items came from! 

If Cindy was feeling noble and charitable (** puke **), and decided she wanted to donate Caylee's shoes, she could have done so anonymously and with no fanfare.  She could have had one of her church friends/minions quietly deliver them in a bag to the doorstep of the local homeless shelter or women's shelter.  Mission accomplished.

But no.  Not Cindy.

Poor, poor sweet Caylee!  Even her precious little shoes are now being used by her despicable grandmother to hog more media attention and to fuel Cindy's lame, disgusting attempts at image-refurbishment.  Her little shoes, for pete's sake!  Is nothing sacred?

Little Caylee, we are sorry that your own family are such cretins.  We are here for you and are standing firmly for justice until the day when it will find you at last.  God Bless you, Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 25, 2010, 06:54:53 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-desperate-for-attention-to-donate-caylees-shoes/
Cindy Anthony To Donate "A Pair" Of Caylee's Shoes For Attention
08/25/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 25, 2010, 07:44:46 AM »

Have yall seen this? yet

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee’s Shoes

Good Morning Monks!  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

She just can't keep from being in the spotlight...she really is a media whore!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: August 25, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/141756/Casey-Anthony-attorneys:-Right-to-fair-trial-outweighs-public%E2%80%99s-right-to-know
Casey Anthony attorneys: Right to fair trial outweighs public’s right to know
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:47 AM
 ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s defense team said they want some privacy.

Attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason filed a notice Tuesday, stating that their client’s right to a fair trial outweighed the public’s right to know.

Anthony’s lawyers have previously objected to information about Casey being made public.

In the latest filing, Baez and Mason asked the court to reverse any prior rulings as it relates to public records laws.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Anthony for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 25, 2010, 08:54:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24746808/detail.html

you can read the motion here....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 25, 2010, 09:01:05 AM »

ROTFLMAO....it's obvious they didn't draft a mew motion, the just changed the date AND by doing so....didn't notice the jail...as they were ORDERED to do!!   BOZO AND BUFFOON!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 25, 2010, 09:10:48 AM »

For shame, Cindy Anthony.  For shame!

There are kids right there in Orlando who need shoes.  And since when is it a media story when a caring citizen donates used goods for the benefit of others?  Why does the world have to know where donated items came from! 

If Cindy was feeling noble and charitable (** puke **), and decided she wanted to donate Caylee's shoes, she could have done so anonymously and with no fanfare.  She could have had one of her church friends/minions quietly deliver them in a bag to the doorstep of the local homeless shelter or women's shelter.  Mission accomplished.

But no.  Not Cindy.

Poor, poor sweet Caylee!  Even her precious little shoes are now being used by her despicable grandmother to hog more media attention and to fuel Cindy's lame, disgusting attempts at image-refurbishment.  Her little shoes, for pete's sake!  Is nothing sacred?

Little Caylee, we are sorry that your own family are such cretins.  We are here for you and are standing firmly for justice until the day when it will find you at last.  God Bless you, Caylee.

agree!
doesn't this whole family and their actions just make ya want to puke??

I donated a lot of my grand kids shoes and I sure don't make a production of it..just shows Cindy's motives...selfish nutty woman that she is! can't stand her!
and as Brandi says, why just 1 pair of shoes? Caylee had a bunch of them I am sure..If she was my grand child, I could not bring myself to part with even 1 pair of shoes...but hey, I wouldn't make money off of her poor dead little body either ...God bless this little child...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 25, 2010, 09:13:22 AM »

ROTFLMAO....it's obvious they didn't draft a mew motion, the just changed the date AND by doing so....didn't notice the jail...as they were ORDERED to do!!   BOZO AND BUFFOON!!!!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.