April 27, 2024, 05:08:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203967 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 25, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »

Have to wonder what Cindy is cooking up for how to make money off of Caylee's clothes and toys 
Soon she will have her own store on Ebay, just watch.  Cindy will stoop to any level to line her pocket. 
I wouldn't put anything past her.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 25, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthonys-latest-publicity-stunt.html
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Latest Publicity Stunt

Superb!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: August 25, 2010, 10:53:34 AM »

Have to wonder what Cindy is cooking up for how to make money off of Caylee's clothes and toys 
Soon she will have her own store on Ebay, just watch.  Cindy will stoop to any level to line her pocket. 
I can't believe she hasn't already, while Lee is buying and selling Star War crap, she can sell Caylee's belongings 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 25, 2010, 10:54:34 AM »

"Presenting the 2010 Fall Collection of the Caylee Anthony Line" ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »

Love your Avi!
Thank-you, Brandi did a wonderful job.  The avatar displays my view on life and the world.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »

OMG, and sad part, this could be one of her ideas.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: August 25, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »

Maybe the shoes are overlooked evidence?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: August 25, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Then Casey will want her own line, too!  "The Murdering Whore Collection---This season's emphasis on Ruffles and Shackles!"

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »

Then Casey will want her own line, too!  "The Murdering Whore Collection---This season's emphasis on Ruffles and Shackles!"
Monkey Devil! Love it

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2010, 02:00:53 PM »

While reading on the Caylee Daily today, I saw  posters that referred to grave wax being on the garage wall and the police cutting the section out as evidence.  I don't remember hearing that this occured.  Does anyone know anything about this?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 25, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Any news on when Cindy's July 31st interview will be released?  I thought it was supposed to be in the last doc dump?  It makes me wonder if this "generous donation" is really a ploy to divert attention from somethng big coming down the pike.  Does anyne think Jim L. is behind the Cinister's latest attention hogging action?  Maybe he said she needed some positive press.   I have a funny feeling about this.  I know she wrote Casey about changing the public perception of the A's.  And, of course, being Cindy, she had to stage manage this whole thing.
I also wonder if, maybe, just maybe, she's gotten word that she will be indicted for criminal obstruction.  Oh, what a glorious day that would be!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 25, 2010, 02:22:24 PM »

While reading on the Caylee Daily today, I saw  posters that referred to grave wax being on the garage wall and the police cutting the section out as evidence.  I don't remember hearing that this occured.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Lynne, I haven't heard anything about this.  The only place I know that the grave was was found was on the paper towels.  Interesting.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: August 25, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Any news on when Cindy's July 31st interview will be released?  I thought it was supposed to be in the last doc dump?  It makes me wonder if this "generous donation" is really a ploy to divert attention from somethng big coming down the pike.  Does anyne think Jim L. is behind the Cinister's latest attention hogging action?  Maybe he said she needed some positive press.   I have a funny feeling about this.  I know she wrote Casey about changing the public perception of the A's.  And, of course, being Cindy, she had to stage manage this whole thing.
I also wonder if, maybe, just maybe, she's gotten word that she will be indicted for criminal obstruction.  Oh, what a glorious day that would be!

Monk that would be sweet music to my ears and  the begining of Justice for caylee.

Loca
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »

Lynne, I haven't heard anything about this.  The only place I know that the grave was was found was on the paper towels.  Interesting.

Go to Caylee Daily and click on Cindydonates shoes.  Scroll down to comments and go to older comments.  It is located at about 12:43 by a poster named Bingo and 2 down from his is another poster referring to it.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »

Monk that would be sweet music to my ears and  the begining of Justice for caylee.
Hey, Loca!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: August 25, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

Go to Caylee Daily and click on Cindydonates shoes.  Scroll down to comments and go to older comments.  It is located at about 12:43 by a poster named Bingo and 2 down from his is another poster referring to it.
Thanks, Lynne.  I looked at the comments, but did not see a link for that info.  I'm wondering where it came from.  I remember the exhaustive convos about the wax on the paper towels. l'll nose around some.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 25, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »

O/T  NoRose, will miss the pix of Zoe.  But you're right, what is in your heart can never fade.  Blessings.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: August 25, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

O/T  NoRose, will miss the pix of Zoe.  But you're right, what is in your heart can never fade.  Blessings.
Thank-you Sister  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 25, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rA4nBgphfQ&NR=1

I have been listening to the interview w/Kc at Universal....whew...she is one hard hearted cold bitch.....the detective tells her caylee is rotting  and decaying in some trash can or something....she never missed a beat...she never screams NO, never cries....even after them telling her the apartment hasn't been lived in for months she still SWEARS she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida......whew...she is the devil!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 25, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rA4nBgphfQ&NR=1

I have been listening to the interview w/Kc at Universal....whew...she is one hard hearted cold bitch.....the detective tells her caylee is rotting  and decaying in some trash can or something....she never missed a beat...she never screams NO, never cries....even after them telling her the apartment hasn't been lived in for months she still SWEARS she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida......whew...she is the devil!!!

It's amazing isn't it.  All this time, no real emotion until Lee "mouthed" his infamous words.
disgusting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.