April 28, 2024, 05:53:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 204001 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 25, 2010, 05:50:51 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rA4nBgphfQ&NR=1

I have been listening to the interview w/Kc at Universal....whew...she is one hard hearted cold bitch.....the detective tells her caylee is rotting  and decaying in some trash can or something....she never missed a beat...she never screams NO, never cries....even after them telling her the apartment hasn't been lived in for months she still SWEARS she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida......whew...she is the devil!!!

It's amazing isn't it.  All this time, no real emotion until Lee "mouthed" his infamous words.
disgusting.

It's amazing and frightening.....frightening to think people such as this are living among us

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 25, 2010, 07:05:26 PM »

I see we have some new faces riding the Caylee gravy train.....

snipped

George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

"The paper is as it says," Craddock said during a brief phone conversation today. "We are representing them and we have no further comment other than that."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-new-attorney-20100825,0,1022165.story

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 25, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »

snipped

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

"The paper is as it says," Craddock said during a brief phone conversation today. "We are representing them and we have no further comment other than that."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-new-attorney-20100825,0,1022165.story

Unbelievable. I wonder why they have 2 attorneys now? One for each of them? OMG!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 25, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/lippmanlaw

He's friends with Bozo and Mark NeJame on FB.
He looks very young.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 25, 2010, 07:18:18 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1046797640&ref=sgm

Jennifer Craddock's FB

Lippman's also friends with Conman.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 25, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »

snipped

Unbelievable. I wonder why they have 2 attorneys now? One for each of them? OMG!

I knew when I came back there would be something.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 25, 2010, 07:21:53 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/lippmanlaw

He's friends with Bozo and Mark NeJame on FB.
He looks very young.

Thanks Curly,I'm gonna check it out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 25, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »

Now it says the page is not found.......

~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 25, 2010, 07:25:39 PM »

snipped

Amazing. Never ending BS with these ghouls.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 25, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
08/25/2010           Notice of Appearance
on Behalf of George Anthony
on Behalf of Cynthia Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 25, 2010, 07:31:47 PM »

snipped

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2010, 07:38:13 PM »

snipped

Maybe they know they are in deep chit!! thats why two!! and are they probono tooo!! amazing!!!

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2010, 07:39:54 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
on Behalf of George Anthony
on Behalf of Cynthia Anthony
Are the Anthonys gettting a little nervous about past actions that they now have individual attys?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2010, 07:44:43 PM »

snipped

Maybe they know they are in deep chit!! thats why two!! and are they probono tooo!! amazing!!!
Just think of the extras these attys get tho, and in the long run, even tho it's a gamble, it could be more lucrative than if the A's were paying clients.  I guess someone has to represent these creatures.......can't wait to see how Cindy handles them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2010, 07:48:29 PM »

http://www.llopa.com/attorneys.html

Mark Lippman, Esq. and JENNIFER CRADDOCK, Esq.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2010, 07:49:07 PM »

Hey Loca! I can't wait to see what all this is about. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 25, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082510-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-replace-attorney
George and Cindy Anthony replace attorney

Updated: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 7:26 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 7:26 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Mark Lippman, of Lippman Law Offices, confirmed with FOX 35 that his firm will represent George and Cindy Anthony in legal affairs, as it relates to the murder trial of their daughter, Casey.

The firm will pick up where Brad Conway left off before announcing his resignation last week.
This is a continuation of our representation of them from their mortgage foreclosure case as we have never stopped representing them," Lippman wrote in an statement sent to FOX 35. "We have only expanded our role based on Mr. Conway resigning from the case."

Conway abruptly resigned as the attorney representing Cindy and George last week, because a motion filed by Casey Anthony's defense earlier this month regarding an ongoing dispute over records belonging to a Texas EquuSearch, the organization which helped search for Caylee Marie following her disappearance in the summer of 2008.

Conway is now considered a witness to what he has called untrue allegations about him and an inaccurate legal pleading filed in court.
Conway says it's the "failure of the defense to verify the facts" that forced his resignation.  He is the second attorney to represent George and Cindy. Orlando attorney Mark NeJame initially represented the Anthonys but now represents Texas EquuSearch.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. She says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive. Anthony's trial is scheduled to start next May

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 25, 2010, 07:52:52 PM »

http://www.llopa.com/attorneys.html

Mark Lippman, Esq. and JENNIFER CRADDOCK, Esq.

How many offenses do you feel the A's have committed that these lawers handle?  Monkey Devil!

Mr. Lippman and Ms. Craddock handle all types of cases from Murder to Traffic Tickets.
Our vast experience includes experience with:

• Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Cases
• Tampering
• Misdemeanor and Felony DUI Cases
• All Sex Crimes
• All Batteries
• Child Abuse/Neglect Crimes
• Domestic Violence
• False Imprisonment
• Weapons Charges
• Shoplifting
• Fraud
• Murder
• Bad Checks
• Robbery
• Forgery
• Stalking
• Fraud
• Kidnapping
• Assaults
• Burglary
• Petit Theft
• Trespassing

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: August 25, 2010, 07:56:32 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-desperate-for-attention-to-donate-caylees-shoes/
Cindy Anthony To Donate "A Pair" Of Caylee's Shoes For Attention
08/25/10

Oh for Pete's sweet sake.....THIS is going to change the public's perception of Casey and the Anthonys?  Self indulgent, attention seeking, willing to whore themselves out for a little cash and notoriety!   
My Disgust-O-Meter is registering off the chart horror!  I find it a tad amusing that Baez and his henchman are moaning about the dastardly press attention and Cindy is out flaunting her piety in donating some of Caylees's little shoes.  So noble of you, Cindy, to help poor orphans so unobtrusively.  Who emails a tv station to report their generosity?  Cindy Anthony does!  God help anyone she tries to "mentor".  It would be like Hitler mentoring Goebbels.  I'll bet you ol' Brad Conway is breathing a deep sigh of relief that he is off the hook with this nutcase.  I cannot believe that Cindy thinks that her presence would be welcomed any place where the safety and wellbeing of children is considered.  Oh, wait, yes, I can.  After all she thought Casey would be considered "Mother of the Year".
What a way to start off the day.   

Is it too early for cab/sav?  lol
Never too early, Ono.   

Somehow I get the feeling that cindy is doing that to spite us bloggers that she totaly dispises because we have her number and we wont be silenced!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 25, 2010, 08:00:31 PM »

Hey Loca! I can't wait to see what all this is about. 

Yes Trimm
me tooo I will drink to better days and news lol cheers
I hope we find out something I am so beyond angry I just popped a blood pressure pill!! Unbelievable!! no wonder cindy was so quiet. Know what I think??
I think that she is in a whirl  of chit with the mail fraud to obstruction thus forth the new attorney team!!!

let's see if I am right or over speculating!!
Keep the bar open

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.