March 28, 2024, 10:45:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 202858 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #900 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:14 AM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.
Amen loca!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:17 AM »

In my opinion, Cin Cin has a weird quirk: deliberately doing outlandish things just to provoke public controversy-or any kind of controversy.  And when normal people are repulsed and naturally critique her bad behavior, she gets her kicks from pretending to be persecuted and tries to exploit her feigned & contrived "victimhood" to the hilt--all for control of any given situation.  I bet she has behaved this way for years, in private ... but now the quirk is being acted out in public.  My opinion only, and subject to human error-lol.

Agreed!She knows what she is doing at all times,and the world will sit up and take notice of her.She will not be over shadowed by Casey nor Caylee.......
I imagine when the store clerks lay eyes upon her,they whisper "Something wicked this way comes".IMO 

And they all run for cover!!!lol
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »

We have to trust that someday this circus will end and Caylee will get justice...........until then I will have a permanent bruise from my head hitting the desk every the A's and company do something  stupid, or crazy......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 25, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-desperate-for-attention-to-donate-caylees-shoes/
Cindy Anthony To Donate "A Pair" Of Caylee's Shoes For Attention
08/25/10

Oh for Pete's sweet sake.....THIS is going to change the public's perception of Casey and the Anthonys?  Self indulgent, attention seeking, willing to whore themselves out for a little cash and notoriety!   
My Disgust-O-Meter is registering off the chart horror!  I find it a tad amusing that Baez and his henchman are moaning about the dastardly press attention and Cindy is out flaunting her piety in donating some of Caylees's little shoes.  So noble of you, Cindy, to help poor orphans so unobtrusively.  Who emails a tv station to report their generosity?  Cindy Anthony does!  God help anyone she tries to "mentor".  It would be like Hitler mentoring Goebbels.  I'll bet you ol' Brad Conway is breathing a deep sigh of relief that he is off the hook with this nutcase.  I cannot believe that Cindy thinks that her presence would be welcomed any place where the safety and wellbeing of children is considered.  Oh, wait, yes, I can.  After all she thought Casey would be considered "Mother of the Year".
What a way to start off the day.   

Is it too early for cab/sav?  lol
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 25, 2010, 10:26:21 AM »

My immediate thought on cindy donating to this organization is to insert herself in this organization to ellicit support for casey. She did say she had a year to change potential jurors opinion of her daughter. She is so ovious. The Advocates for violent crimes did not want anything to do with her! because caylee was murdered by her mom not missing per say.
Exactly.
And it's really weird and creepy to donate a pair of shoes from a child who was murdered...murdered by the donating person's daughter.
Cindy's jealous, Brad C's been in the news, Baez has been in the news, Tim Miller's been in the news and nobody has bothered to beat down her door so she can give her unwanted opinion about any of it.
And a big yes to her needing to clean up her image so that she can ease her way back into the charity world. That's her bread and butter for the rest of her life, living off of Caylee.
She's made and exploited the  bedroom shrine, there's enough toys, clothes, accessories that she could have donated anonymously and helped a lot of kids but true Christian love is light years away from her motives.  I knew the quiet wouldn't last on her part, she's obsessed with being front and center. I'm going to make sure that org. realizes what flaming piece of chit she really is.   
That is a great idea Mizjay I am going to do the same. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: August 25, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »

http://www.childrenoflove.org/

Contact Information:

dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

childrenoflove@bellsouth.net

CHILDREN OF LOVE FOUNDATION
4921 Headlee Drive
Orlando, FL 32822-1719
407-273-0753

This what I've got for contact info Loca.    Maybe they aren't aware of Cindy's photo op she's planned but I hope they accept her "donation" without fan fare and most of all don't accept any volunteering by her to "mentor" young women. She did a pisspoor job with the one she raised and is still supporting and still defending.
Thanks Mizjay!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: August 25, 2010, 10:30:16 AM »

Hey, Monks! Sorry to have ranted in my first post in a while, but man, Cindy just frosts me!
Isn't it weird how shoes have been a theme in this case?  Remember when Casey pretended that Caylee had called her, and rambled on about a book and her shoes? And LE taking custody of all those shoes at the Antfarm?  And Casey's shoes/boots  in the car. And Casey stepping out of her flip flop that time? Shoes...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: August 25, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »

In my opinion, Cin Cin has a weird quirk: deliberately doing outlandish things just to provoke public controversy-or any kind of controversy.  And when normal people are repulsed and naturally critique her bad behavior, she gets her kicks from pretending to be persecuted and tries to exploit her feigned & contrived "victimhood" to the hilt--all for control of any given situation.  I bet she has behaved this way for years, in private ... but now the quirk is being acted out in public.  My opinion only, and subject to human error-lol.

Agreed!She knows what she is doing at all times,and the world will sit up and take notice of her.She will not be over shadowed by Casey nor Caylee.......
I imagine when the store clerks lay eyes upon her,they whisper "Something wicked this way comes".IMO 

She makes my spine shiver!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 25, 2010, 10:32:37 AM »

Horns by is chumming in again at WS....and for once he is giving someone else credit for having a brain!!   I know, I know Monks...big surprise but every once in a while the dog gets a bone!!

Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassband View Post
We need a lawyer to weigh in here.
I think this is all strategy. Baez and Mason need to file this Notice. When KC is found guilty of first degree murder, she will appeal. One of her appeals will be based on her assertion that she didn't receive a fair trial because of Florida's Sunshine Law. The Defense must object to the Judge's previous ruling (because they lost) so that they can preserve their right to appeal the ruling.
If they didn't file this, then KC would really have some really crummy representation. I don't want to have two trials and waste the taxpayers money, so I say, let him file all the notices and motions he wants. HMO

Honesty's post :  Most intelligent (and correct) observation on this thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112657&page=5  post #110

But Senescent there an automatic appeal if she receives the death penalty ?? ;  [ I still think Horns by is cute but he infuriates me ] ...

yes, however....I am not sure how many appeals are allowed in FL...I kinda sorta remember when Jeb Bush was Governor he was trying to get a bill for a  time limit for all appeals....I do not know if that ever was passed or not.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 25, 2010, 10:33:33 AM »

We have to trust that someday this circus will end and Caylee will get justice...........until then I will have a permanent bruise from my head hitting the desk every the A's and company do something  stupid, or crazy......
I've got the same bruise, Akmom.  I think it's called Chronic Anthony-itis.  Only treatment is a permanent Gag order.  (And I am permanently gagging every time I see/hear/think of them!)

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 25, 2010, 10:34:23 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24746808/detail.html

you can read the motion here....

ROTFLMAO....it's obvious they didn't draft a mew motion, the just changed the date AND by doing so....didn't notice the jail...as they were ORDERED to do!!   BOZO AND BUFFOON!!!!

rereading this I obviously need more caffeine...that should be NEW motion and THEY just changed the date...trim and all monks,  thanks for reading what I mean and not what I type! 

I wonder if BOZO ever goes back and wishes he had NOT opposed the gag order the STATE wanted...IIRC the state said that BOZO talking was harming HIS client...I am going to try to find it...AFTER I have some more coffee!!
I bet he does Sunny now that he realizes the money has dried up and he isn't the rising superstar attorney he was hoping to be.  What goes around comes around.  Losing his house his only the beginning.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 25, 2010, 10:34:32 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-desperate-for-attention-to-donate-caylees-shoes/
Cindy Anthony To Donate "A Pair" Of Caylee's Shoes For Attention
08/25/10

Oh for Pete's sweet sake.....THIS is going to change the public's perception of Casey and the Anthonys?  Self indulgent, attention seeking, willing to whore themselves out for a little cash and notoriety!   
My Disgust-O-Meter is registering off the chart horror!  I find it a tad amusing that Baez and his henchman are moaning about the dastardly press attention and Cindy is out flaunting her piety in donating some of Caylees's little shoes.  So noble of you, Cindy, to help poor orphans so unobtrusively.  Who emails a tv station to report their generosity?  Cindy Anthony does!  God help anyone she tries to "mentor".  It would be like Hitler mentoring Goebbels.  I'll bet you ol' Brad Conway is breathing a deep sigh of relief that he is off the hook with this nutcase.  I cannot believe that Cindy thinks that her presence would be welcomed any place where the safety and wellbeing of children is considered.  Oh, wait, yes, I can.  After all she thought Casey would be considered "Mother of the Year".
What a way to start off the day.   

Is it too early for cab/sav?  lol
Never too early, Ono.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 25, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »

yeppers!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 25, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »

Oh, so clearly, I remember his wailing that his client can't even buy a bra without everyone knowing.....JP said (parphrased) Tough Luck  

SO WHAT???  How is it harrasment that what she orders is public knowledge?  If they don't want people to know she drinks cocoa then DON'T order it.  Why in the H*ll do these people think they are ABOVE the laws of the state?  As a Florida taxpayer I am getting really tired of this waste of money.

I did email all the legislators today and followed it up with faxes. I don't have all their snail mail addresses yet, but will be following it up with regular mail also.  I have had one reply from one person who is looking into sponsoring the bill and is looking for co-sponsors.  If this works, lets see how fast BOZO ends this charade if NONE of them can make a dime off of this baby's murder.
WTG Turbo, if I were a resident in Florida I would be emailing the legislators too.  I mean seriously this is a total waste of taxpayer money.  I fail to see how knowing what KC orders in jail etc....to be harassment?  Shouldn't he be focusing on the important things in his defense of the murderess, like let's start with 31 days???  How about that Bia$$?   

Have yall seen this? yet

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee’s Shoes
Is she for real?  What is in it for her?  I cannot believe she would want to give that precious child's things away.  I lost a sister 19 years ago and still cannot part with the clothes I have of hers, neither can my parents. Caylee has been gone 2 years and Cindy is already parting with her things. WTH?

I wouldn't/couldn't part with them either.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 25, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthonys-latest-publicity-stunt.html
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Latest Publicity Stunt

'Perhaps Jose Baez needs to file a new motion seeking to muzzle Cindy Anthony.'     ..good article!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 25, 2010, 10:39:10 AM »

I make sure there are not sharp object within my reach!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: August 25, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthonys-latest-publicity-stunt.html
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Latest Publicity Stunt

'Perhaps Jose Baez needs to file a new motion seeking to muzzle Cindy Anthony.'     ..good article!!!

Her head would explode. lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #917 on: August 25, 2010, 10:44:26 AM »

Have to wonder what Cindy is cooking up for how to make money off of Caylee's clothes and toys 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: August 25, 2010, 10:47:52 AM »

Have to wonder what Cindy is cooking up for how to make money off of Caylee's clothes and toys 
Soon she will have her own store on Ebay, just watch.  Cindy will stoop to any level to line her pocket. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: August 25, 2010, 10:50:35 AM »

Love your Avi!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.