April 28, 2024, 04:08:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222856 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »

forgot the name again

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054319931
Olga Edwards
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:21 PM »

this one has that Burden woman as a friend

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1437736203
Jenny Henderson Hammerquist
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »

No those are the front according to the description but there are steps in the back:

Inside the front side door
I put the camera up to the door. Just stairs. Would be very easy for a kid to stand by the door to the right and not be seen by people walking in the hall even with the hall doors open.

More pics

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/SKYLINE%20SCHOOL/

Thank-you.  Frontside steps means frontside steps.    Some people have sidedoors considered backdoors.
This isn't that kind of side-door / back-door.  Thank-you. I should stop second guessing what I read. 

I think it is the stairs inside the side door of the bldg that is adjacent to the parking lot.  IMO
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:29 PM »

I forgot to add

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603823049
Michelle Ross- Stevens (keeps daily updates on her FB wall of Kyron news)

from your link in Activities, click on

I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.
4 weeks ago

http://golikeus.net/259777

geezzze

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »

I think the authorities know where Terri's truck was parked at both the school and the Fred Meyers. They want someone who can be a witness to it and if that witness saw someone else with Terri or in her truck.

Maybe the two amigas () switched vehicles or transfered "things" from one vehicle to another.

-----

The reason I think Kyron is no longer with us, is that if Terri had a choice between fessing up to where Kyron is stashed she would take that choice rather than paying $350,000... or $35,000 ... for an attorney.

Somehow I don't see her as letting all that money go, and keeping Kyron hidden FOR ANY REASON.

MOO
I think you are right. I had a feeling at the news conference today that they have a witness but would like to have another to tie it down.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100490074.html

Attorney: DeDe Spicher cooperating with police

by Thom Jensen KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/100490074.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -  Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, is cooperating with the police and is telling them the truth, her attorney Chad Stavley said Wednesday outside the Multnomah County Courthouse while working on an unrelated case.

The lead prosecutor heading the Kyron investigation said he is still trying to work with Spicher through her attorney but said he did not want to comment on whether he believes she is telling investigators everything.

Spicher appears with Horman on a recent flier investigators handed out to residents near the school where Kyron Horman was last seen the morning of June 4.

Bruce McCain, a former Multnomah County sheriff’s captain and current attorney said a mix message is being sent.

“According to her lawyer she’s cooperating and yet within days of that statement she appears side by side on a Terri Horman quasi-wanted poster,” McCain said.

While Spicher and Horman have not been named suspects in the disappearance of Kyron, they both have been questioned over and over about what they did the morning the 7-year-old vanished.

“This is going to be up to the district attorney to look at DeDe Spicher and figure out what her criminal culpability is in this whole affair and decide, is she worth giving up in order to get someone else?” McCain said.

By giving up, McCain means forcing Spicher to testify and give up her right to silence. So far she has not given one word of testimony to the grand jury investigating Kyron’s disappearance.

“DeDe Spicher will not testify before the grand jury now without a grant of immunity from the lead prosecutor,” McCain said. “That’s becoming more and more clear as each day goes by.”
If Spicher is forced to testify to the grand jury she will be granted immunity.

The grand jury got Wednesday afternoon off after hearing other cases in the morning. They should start questioning other witnesses Thursday.

Thanks, Klaas.

Very interesting. She is probably looking for full immunity instead of a plea deal. I hope they don't have to go for full immunity. She knows too much and she is holding out info IMO. She is no friend to this investigation. She is only looking out for herself. Kyron was certainly around a lot of self-centered women.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2010, 10:07:09 PM »

I have to repost my question.  I am not talking about the pictures of the truck today.

I am asking about satellite photos in general and if there is ANY chance that there might be satellite photos of June 4 that would show Skyline or any of the other locations.

I am wondering if satellite photos are saved and if there is any chance that there are any.

The first six "aerial" pics posted in the pics thread, of Skyline School, are supposedly weather sat. pics, (according to the one who originally posted them in another site) and is what was available when Kyron went missing.  They are several years old tho, according to locals.  Because those pics show a dirt road for the access road, which has been paved for quite some time. 

They are at this link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2010, 10:12:54 PM »

Thanks everyone for all your prayers!!!!  Things went off without a hitch and doc said my baby was awsome.  He's in bed relaxing and healing with his 'goofy' medicine  God Bless all of you wonderful Monkeys. 

I've caught up some and all I've learned from the PC is that it looks like they really don't know squat and still need the publics help...is that what you guys got from it?  They have focused so hard on TH that I hope they haven't missed something that was right in front of them the whole time.  Why wouldn't they ask for this truck sighting info at the beginning?  LE knew she drove it June 3 and 4 and didn't trust her account of her timeline so why wait so long?  To me, it looks like they've convicted TH first and then trying to prove it and going bassackward all the while!!!!! 

Ahhhh good, glad to know things went well, melis!  Is your baby the type who when he gets back to his ornery self, you'll know for sure all is well?  lol  Or the sweet, never ornery type?  Either way, praying for a quick recovery.  Then you can relax.   

Am sure hoping that LE has more than they are letting on.  Else.... 

Wyks, he's the sweetest, well mannered child you will ever meet and might I add interspersed with the typical teenage mouth!!!!  Sharp tongued one minute and apologizing for it in the same breath.  Hormones running wild.  He's caught in that stage of not throwing the action figures away yet but really likes girls ALOT!  Poor fella. He was hospitalized and at the docs office for the first 1/4 of his life so it's a breeze for him.  Mama and Daddy are SOOOO proud of their young man. 

Awwwwww...     How sweet!  Sounds like he is loved, and you have good reason to be so proud! 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »

this one is on Terri's support page and I remember pics of her on Terri's FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399621180
Kari Ramadorai (also friends with Karen Sharpes Wu)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2010, 10:17:13 PM »

I have to repost my question.  I am not talking about the pictures of the truck today.

I am asking about satellite photos in general and if there is ANY chance that there might be satellite photos of June 4 that would show Skyline or any of the other locations.

I am wondering if satellite photos are saved and if there is any chance that there are any.

Satelite photos can be very old..depends when the sat was over your neighborhood.  I think the sats are constantly recording..but what is saved evryday is probably for military or industry..not google earth or the others.  The pic of my house in google earth is almost 20 years old.

Yeppers.  When I first got google earth, I was SOOOOO excited.  LOL  Looked everyone up in there.  Called my sons, said hey!  go outside and wave!     Waited... Then they said I am!  Well... I'm looking on google earth, don't see em.  mwahahaha.  Is not the way it works.  We learned the hard way.  And am sure if anyone saw them outside waving they'd be going huh??  LOL 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2010, 10:18:20 PM »

The first six "aerial" pics posted in the pics thread, of Skyline School, are supposedly weather sat. pics, (according to the one who originally posted them in another site) and is what was available when Kyron went missing.  They are several years old tho, according to locals.  Because those pics show a dirt road for the access road, which has been paved for quite some time. 

They are at this link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

is there a diff access road, this one looks dirt
http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Horman-vehicle-search-100456694.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=%2Fnews%2Fslideshows&img=5

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »

maybe this is it
http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Horman-vehicle-search-100456694.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=%2Fnews%2Fslideshows&img=8

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »

this one is on Terri's support page and I remember pics of her on Terri's FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399621180
Kari Ramadorai (also friends with Karen Sharpes Wu)

Groups Kari is linked to:

Tony Horwitz, Terri Horman Support Page, Jamie Oliver, Weston A. Price Foundation, LIFE REVOLUTION, VTech Toys, The Story of Stuff, The Story of Stuff Project, Purple Cow Vineyards, Five Crowns, Soft Baby Clothing, SafeMama.com, EcoLicious Equestrian, Breastfeeding, This American Life, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, ModCloth, Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts, Sun Gold Farm, Groupon Portland, The New York Times, Matilda Jane Clothing, Forest Grove Farmers Market, PBS, Anointment Natural Skin Care, Kelly the Kitchen Kop, Fabulous Fun Finds, L Bar T Bison Ranch, Missing Kyron Horman, Bring Home Kyron Horman Home Safe!, and many more.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »

Here are some of the photos that they had at the PC today:

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »

I just heard that KATU has another email about what was going on in the Horman home prior to Kyron disappearing. They will release on the 11:00pm news tonight. For those of you who are actually awake at that time maybe you could copy and post for those of us who get up real early.

I tend to go to bed normal time and get up extremely early. 

OT...Beeeuuuteeefulllll minis!  They look like they just had thar hare did!!!! lol  Very pretty.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »

I forgot to add

4 weeks ago

geezzze
She is DY's cousin that for an unknown reason to her TH sent the pic at school of kh and project on the afternoon of the 4th.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »

So..is this theory a possibility?

Terri does actually take the project to school on Thurs and set it up with Kyron , take some pics and then they return home.

Next morning all goes as has been said so far at the house...she Kiara and Kyron leave for school.  Someone else parks beside them in a red Mustang and keeps and eye on Kiara, while Terri and Kyron are in school.  Terri does her stick with the teacher, leaves Kyron in the hall by the stairwell to the outside and tells him I to wait outside for her.

She doesn't stay until 8:45 ..she only stays until 8:30 .  She exists with making sure she was seen there and that she was seen leaving alone.

She goes to the parking lot.  The person with Kiara has already placed her in the borrowed red Mustang.  Terri hops in the Mustang with Kiara and leaves.  The other person hops in the truck..drives to the other side by the access road and Kyron comes to the truck..figuring it is his step mom and hops in.  That person drives him to his final destination  or hands him off to others in Portland. Terri has already made it clear she does not want to know where, when or how Kyron is disposed of so she can answer truthfully those questions if asked.

Meanwhile:
Terri tools around in the Mustang, shopping, comforting Kiara..picks up DeDe as a further alibi moans about Kiara's illness, Kaine being mean..whatever..gets a call on the bat phone and meets the person with her truck on the island ..they switch back vehicles, she swipes in at the gym and she goes home.

Do your thing Monkeys shoot holes in this until we get the right vibe.

It sure works for me as a possibility, Gypsy!   

I'd love to find out if there's someone in her circle of friends/acquaintances who also owns a red mustang.  Even close enough to be called maroon or cranberry.  lol 

Wish we knew for sure whether or not there had been a sighting of a red mustang at the school that day.  We know that Kaine said he had Terri's mustang at work that morning.  And yet.. it's possible that she hangs around with other mustang owners. 

Do we know if the red 'stang was a convertible? I'm asking because a day or so ago, there were pictures posted of when they were searching based on tips, I think around Old Germantown Road. One of the pics showed a red convertible. I wonder if they included that pic to maybe jog someone's memory or maybe someone living in the area had a similar one, or maybe it wasn't a mustang, in which case--never mind!
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2010, 10:31:11 PM »

I think that it is.  Also #4 and #7 are also.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »

I just heard that KATU has another email about what was going on in the Horman home prior to Kyron disappearing. They will release on the 11:00pm news tonight. For those of you who are actually awake at that time maybe you could copy and post for those of us who get up real early.

I tend to go to bed normal time and get up extremely early. 

I can try...lol, I tend to stay up too late and HAVE to get up early ...second thought, maybe someone who can see straight will be able to.. shaking

Just a couple more of these ought to do the trick:   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »

I forgot to add

4 weeks ago

geezzze

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.