April 28, 2024, 11:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222879 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2010, 10:43:13 PM »

klaas thanks for the pics

pics
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1205332#msg1205332

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2010, 10:46:04 PM »

I forgot to add

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603823049
Michelle Ross- Stevens (keeps daily updates on her FB wall of Kyron news)

from your link in Activities, click on

I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.
4 weeks ago

http://golikeus.net/259777

geezzze

That's just the caption for the little dog!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2010, 10:48:33 PM »

However, here is the origin of that quote.  It is a FB group.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/i-may-look-calm-but-in-my-head-ive-already-killed-u-3-times/127558170603043

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »

this case reminds of what mark twain said

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
Mark Twain
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marktwain122865.html

sleep time for me

b4 i forget a farm market link

http://www.localharvest.org/search.jsp?map=1&lat=45.513563&lon=-122.664603&scale=10&ty=-1&nm=&zip=97086

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »

I forgot to add

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603823049
Michelle Ross- Stevens (keeps daily updates on her FB wall of Kyron news)

from your link in Activities, click on

I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.
4 weeks ago

http://golikeus.net/259777

geezzze

That's just the caption for the little dog!

funny when ya see the lil dog.  lol  but that FB group.  weird. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2010, 10:53:50 PM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?

Very possible.
one thing too, DeDe was wanting to go to med school at one point. maybe thats the bad advice Kain was talking about that dede gave terri.maybe she gave Terri advice about how to care for their kids.<that was not in the best interest for Kyron?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »

thanks clay
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

I just heard that KATU has another email about what was going on in the Horman home prior to Kyron disappearing. They will release on the 11:00pm news tonight. For those of you who are actually awake at that time maybe you could copy and post for those of us who get up real early.

I tend to go to bed normal time and get up extremely early.  

I can try...lol, I tend to stay up too late and HAVE to get up early ...second thought, maybe someone who can see straight will be able to.. shaking

Just a couple more of these ought to do the trick:  

Or a few cases of these..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:44:20 PM by klaasend » Logged

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2010, 11:15:02 PM »

I just can't see any of these women freinds of Terri's being involved in any way shape or form in the disappearnce of a child. What I can see is Terri being angry and pizzed at Kaine and maybe finding a new person in her life. Maybe she was planning on getting out once she had some resources of her own, like a job. We've had two accounts of when these bat phones were purchased. Big difference if they were purchased June 4 or after Kaine departed with Kiara.
I can also see Terri having some sort of secrets from Kaine, like an escape plan B.
What would be her motive in taking Kyron and hiding him ( how are you going to get him back ? ) or doing something to him ?   
One of the kiddos said that the substitute was there that day. The school said there was no sub. Maybe the teacher's aide came in on Friday to help out ?
Are there any men that work at that school ? Aides ? Subs ? Whatever ?
Someone here posted that it seems that they ( LE, Kaine, Desiree ) want it to be Terri so badly that they could be looking at it and not seeing the real culprit ? I know I am waffling, but it is all too crazy. Just because you are having marital issues doesn't mean you kill a kid. How did that solve anything for Terri ?
There was a case here where her was a wrongful conviction mostly based on an eye witness.
Guess who did it ? The freaking eye witness ! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

I am sure smarter monkeys than I have already answered this question but those are staged pictures on the F250 Pick Up, you can see Kyrons wall in the backgound.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2010, 11:21:05 PM »

I am sure smarter monkeys than I have already answered this question but those are staged pictures on the F250 Pick Up, you can see Kyrons wall in the backgound.

Photoshop?

Borrowed Kaines truck - took another same model?
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2010, 11:34:42 PM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?
I don't believe anything about the earache or even fussy baby. I know she said she was taking Kiara to the doc and she drove her around to soothe her but she didn't take her to the doctor and wouldn't have been allowed to leave a sick baby at daycare. I think the story about Kyron behaving strangely may be true because Desiree said the same thing just different behaviors. She may have drugged Kyron though but from where and why did that theory come?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

My head tells me one thing and my heart tells me another...sadly my heart is niave and struggles to acccept reality.

I just cannot fatham TH and these women hurting a child.  It is beyond my world view.  BUT at the same time, I have to accept that there have been average appearing women who have killed their children; there are proven cases such as Susan Smith and the woman who shot her three children to keep her new boyfriend.  As I said, my head knows but my heart just will not go there.

Too much speaks of TH being involved; it's as if she herself is broadcasting her guilt by her actions. 

An earlier post stated it may take years to solve this case...that makes me sick.  How are so many people getting away with murder or hurting a child just by refusing to talk?  How are LE able to break hardened criminals but not TH, DeDe, Misty Croslin and family, etc?

I used to work for child protective services.  I know that a child that is listed as missing, is actually dead.  But the body has never been found, the only two adults with the answers are now dead.  There was so much to point to the child's murder but no one talked.  These were not educated people.  It is mind boggling that LE cannot break these inexperienced criminals.

Terri
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2010, 11:40:03 PM »

I don't believe anything about the earache or even fussy baby. I know she said she was taking Kiara to the doc and she drove her around to soothe her but she didn't take her to the doctor and wouldn't have been allowed to leave a sick baby at daycare. I think the story about Kyron behaving strangely may be true because Desiree said the same thing just different behaviors. She may have drugged Kyron though but from where and why did that theory come?

Maybe the profiler on HLN was thinking that Kiara may have had ear aches in the past.  That maybe Terri was refilling a prescription of Kiara's but was going to use it on Kyron.  I don't think the profiler was suggesting anything other than if she did purchase meds that they may have been used on Kryon instead of Kiara.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2010, 11:42:08 PM »

Well ... On Friday we leave with youngest son's American inlaws for a three/four day road trip to Mt. St Helens ... maybe one day in Seattle.  Portland is further south ... not at all "on the way" so my hubby said to just let it go considering we are going on this trip at the kind invitation of this special couple.  I am excited about the trip but ... as I said before ... if I could have scouted the area involved in the Kyron Horman case ... taken pictures ... interrogated DeDe (LOL) ... it would have been icing on the cake.

I am somewhat discouraged in regards to this mornings press conference.  I really did expect more.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2010, 11:44:48 PM »

For all we know, Kyron could have been taking meds that had side effects. I said could have been. We just don't know. He is small ( I am going by his weight, 50 pounds at seven years old ) for his age and his vision isn't good, is there some sort of medical condition ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2010, 11:45:48 PM »

Good night Janet, and I hope you enjoy your trip.  Maybe we'll have some answers by the time you return. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »

Have a wonderful trip Janet.
I think that if you did any interrogations of Terri, DeDe or any of them, the case would be SOLVED !  You would pull up what they said before and without using a taser or any other weapons except your excellent research they would be backed into a corner and tell the truth.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2010, 12:06:43 AM »

Hi D,

I think they parked the truck in these 2 spots where it had been witnessed on the morning of June 4th.  Towards the end the presser one of the men alluded to the fact these locations were witnessed and they needed voluntary backup to those witness accountings.  That did make me feel better, that they do have witnesses, know where the car was parked, what times were noted even to being down on Germantown Rd.  I think LE knows plenty and it is the prosecution that needs the back up witnessing on these locations to make it a court proof case.  Gee, I don't know.  Maybe I just want to believe that so bad.  But where is Kyron?  I think maybe down in one of those gullies off Newberry Rd.  The road is very treacherous down there.  Narly.  xox
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2010, 12:09:07 AM »

I just heard that KATU has another email about what was going on in the Horman home prior to Kyron disappearing. They will release on the 11:00pm news tonight. For those of you who are actually awake at that time maybe you could copy and post for those of us who get up real early.

I tend to go to bed normal time and get up extremely early.  

I can try...lol, I tend to stay up too late and HAVE to get up early ...second thought, maybe someone who can see straight will be able to.. shaking

Just a couple more of these ought to do the trick:  

Or a few cases of these..

Thanks for fixing me klass... ...too many ice cream bars

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.