April 27, 2024, 09:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222810 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »

I am sure smarter monkeys than I have already answered this question but those are staged pictures on the F250 Pick Up, you can see Kyrons wall in the backgound.

Hi D,

I think they parked the truck in these 2 spots where it had been witnessed on the morning of June 4th.  Towards the end the presser one of the men alluded to the fact these locations were witnessed and they needed voluntary backup to those witness accountings.  That did make me feel better, that they do have witnesses, know where the car was parked, what times were noted even to being down on Germantown Rd.  I think LE knows plenty and it is the prosecution that needs the back up witnessing on these locations to make it a court proof case.  Gee, I don't know.  Maybe I just want to believe that so bad.  But where is Kyron?  I think maybe down in one of those gullies off Newberry Rd.  The road is very treacherous down there.  Narly.  xox
I asked my friend today if the GJ was still going and her answer>>
Looks like no activity today. we've been told this could go for weeks, maybe two months
I do think after digesting the presser today that Kyron did go to school that day, his backpack and coat, he was seen at the school as well as Terri.  Now how he actually left the school that day another question, and by very much into the mustang copy as a very viable maybe, but also go back to DDS removing that sticker, when did DDS realize they were on to TH and her? 
Good Lord I still get so mad thinking that these woman have done this, it literally is driving me crazy.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2010, 12:19:52 AM »

I just heard that KATU has another email about what was going on in the Horman home prior to Kyron disappearing. They will release on the 11:00pm news tonight. For those of you who are actually awake at that time maybe you could copy and post for those of us who get up real early.

I tend to go to bed normal time and get up extremely early. 

OT...Beeeuuuteeefulllll minis!  They look like they just had thar hare did!!!! lol  Very pretty.

Thank you. They are father and son.  Someone wanted to see how much they look alike.
Father is now 18yo and son is 5yo.  The father is my best bud and we've been together now for 15yrs. They keep me sane.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2010, 12:23:21 AM »

I have several young kids ranging from high school to college and the things they come up with on facebook groups/pages are funny and scary....
A friend of mine is a barrel racer he is well known and trains awesome horses, one day I swear a group came up about him and it was too funny the title Lance Graves has awesome hair, and he does.....
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2010, 12:34:55 AM »

Been checking in on TH Support page on Facebook. How sad so many people are in denial. Our hearts are broken for Kyron, as normal parents/grand parents we want to reach out and make it better, hurts when we can't.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to--100446244.html#comments

I found this comment very well thought out...definitely like this part of the comment...

"In MY OPINION (not rumors, sheeple thinking or attempt to point out anyone else's posts)."
I don't like "sheeples"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2010, 01:03:47 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to--100446244.html#comments

I found this comment very well thought out...definitely like this part of the comment...

"In MY OPINION (not rumors, sheeple thinking or attempt to point out anyone else's posts)."
I don't like "sheeples"

Yeah I like that comment too.  Their opinion makes sense. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:51 AM »

Ok, I am going to play devils advocate here for a minute because I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I cannot help but wonder if this case would have proceeded much differently if Tony Young was not Kyron's step-father and also a detective. Let's just say that Terri is an extremely self-centered, selfish person. If that were the case, why would she have bothered to raise Kyron in the first place? Based on her photos, her sexting at the age of 40 etc, she seems to have a rather high opinion of herself. Kaine is not poor, but he is not a millionaire. To take on Kaine, she also had to take on Kyron. She could have taken a pass and looked for someone without young children.

Terri seems to care for children to some extent. She fought to maintain custody of James with two seperate fathers and APPEARED to have cared about Kyron. She seemed to be gaga over Kiara based on all of the photos. She also was a teacher of young children.

A few of her friends may have gotten a hinky feeling with all that has come out about Terri, and may no longer be in her court, but many still seem to be standing strongly by her side.

Then we have all of the inconsistencies. Desiree apparently has not thought much about Terri since Kyron disappeared. How long has she harbored those feelings against Terri? If Desiree truly believed as she has stated AFTER Kyron's disappearance that Terri is a horrible person, etc. then why did she allow Terri to be HER SON'S main caregiver? I also find it glaringly inconsistent that Desiree would bother to correspond 5 TIMES A DAY with a person who she could not stand and thought so little of.

Kaine says in the beginning that there was nothing out of the ordinary about Terri's behaviour. Then he changed that to Terri may have had PPD. He said he had to "watch Terri for months" and then he later said he did not even know what medications Terri may or may not have been taking. Then Desiree says that Kyron did not want to go back home after visits to her home. Then Kaine poo poo's all of that.

As Janet pointed out in her posts this morning, Kaine has tried to control the media since day one. Why????

I just cannot help but wonder if Terri had been emailing Desiree 5 times a day to complain to her about Kaine. I wonder if Kyron told Desiree that there had been a lot of fighting going on in the home with Kaine and Terri and that is why he did not want to go home. I wonder if Terri complained to Desiree about how controlling Kaine was about the money.

So, Kyron disappears and Desiree and Tony rush down to Portland. Either that day or a day later a ransom note shows up in the mailbox along with Kyron's glasses. Desiree starts thinking about all that Terri has complained about. The biggest thing being MONEY! She and Tony deduce early on that Terri has stashed Kyron to take a ransom from Kaine. Then everything starts unfolding and Terri's plan starts unraveling fast and furious. With Tony and Desiree in the home, she cannot exactly execute her plan. She KNOWS she has become the number one focus in the investigation. Ransom is the ONLY thing that makes sense TO ME that the family waited a week to go to the media. If the family has skeletons in their closet, who cares! They should have been out there in front of the cameras from day one! Nothing should be more important than locating their missing child, PERIOD! That is what leads me back to the ransom.

I just cannot imagine for one second that Terri would still have any supporters from those who have known her for any length of time if they believe that she killed Kyron. I too have a hard time believing that. I also have a hard time believing that even DeDe would assist in the murder of a child.

For me it is one of two things. LE focused in too soon on Terri and missed the real perp or it is some sort of tangled kidnapping web that Terri and at least one or two friends botched terribly. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well. I think he is but I have been wrong before.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »

I am sure smarter monkeys than I have already answered this question but those are staged pictures on the F250 Pick Up, you can see Kyrons wall in the backgound.

Hi D,

I think they parked the truck in these 2 spots where it had been witnessed on the morning of June 4th.  Towards the end the presser one of the men alluded to the fact these locations were witnessed and they needed voluntary backup to those witness accountings.  That did make me feel better, that they do have witnesses, know where the car was parked, what times were noted even to being down on Germantown Rd.  I think LE knows plenty and it is the prosecution that needs the back up witnessing on these locations to make it a court proof case.  Gee, I don't know.  Maybe I just want to believe that so bad.  But where is Kyron?  I think maybe down in one of those gullies off Newberry Rd.  The road is very treacherous down there.  Narly.  xox
I asked my friend today if the GJ was still going and her answer>>
Looks like no activity today. we've been told this could go for weeks, maybe two months
I do think after digesting the presser today that Kyron did go to school that day, his backpack and coat, he was seen at the school as well as Terri.  Now how he actually left the school that day another question, and by very much into the mustang copy as a very viable maybe, but also go back to DDS removing that sticker, when did DDS realize they were on to TH and her? 
Good Lord I still get so mad thinking that these woman have done this, it literally is driving me crazy.

What's the deal with the sticker?  Sorry....I haven't been able to read every thread thoroughly. 
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2010, 02:17:42 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2010, 02:18:19 AM »

Snipped from Klaas Kids Organization on what to do if your child disappears.

Notify all local media assignment desks: The sooner television and radio begin notifying the community that a child has been kidnapped, the better the chances of recovery. It’s as simple as that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:32 AM »

Snipped from Klaas Kids Organization on what to do if your child disappears.

Notify all local media assignment desks: The sooner television and radio begin notifying the community that a child has been kidnapped, the better the chances of recovery. It’s as simple as that.

Sorry, forgot the link. Here it is http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-whattodo.htm
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2010, 02:32:19 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU
Hi Ladorable,  Especially when we learn there were about 300 people there for the Science Fair acc to the local news. !!!
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2010, 02:36:19 AM »

@Scandi - ITA - how many ppl were there @ the science fair???...I don't understand this investigation, why it is going this way.  But I heard tonight on Levi Page's show from a lawyer that in OR they have a "time limit" once you are charged to getting a trial.  So that explains (maybe) why the DA has not charged anyone - b/c the judicial clock would start ticking.  But then charge them with a lessor crime (MFH, whatever) - I feel so bad for the family - this cannot be easy!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:36 AM »

This is another really weird inconsistency to me. Some of us spoke about it last night. James, Terri's son, is still friends with Kaine on facebook. Having said that, Angela Rockwood appears to be good friends with Cynthia Smalley who is on her facebook and also one of the administrators of the Terri Horman facebook page. It is all so inconsistent and confusing! At first I thought that maybe Cynthia Smalley had dropped out of the supporters, but no, she was still posting as of yesterday.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:19 AM »

finally caught up with everyone and it is midnight now and I am falling asleep.. was a long day today for me.. ugh..

so trying to think what I think, but too tired.  seeing the truck in different places in the photos makes me wonder if they want the person to know they saw the truck in those places, someone did and someone knows who is in it... or they want the person to know they were in it and which way they were driving...

it almost seems like the PC was more of a message to someone ..maybe the person seen in terris truck...

ok sorry, just woke up from the middle of this post,, I have to go to bed, will post some thoughts tomorrow

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2010, 03:07:45 AM »

oh I remember what I wanted to ask anyone...

reading where avery was at the science fair... where does that info come from?  I have no idea if he was or not, never paid much attention to him, so is why I am asking... just wonder if that is a for sure thing or just something something thought. 

thanks.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2010, 03:26:55 AM »

"wow....infighting is now occuring on the facebook page "terri horman support page". Now it comes out that they will support TH even if she is convicted. Reason: Beacuse Kaine is a "major league p****..." etc. They will blame the crime on Kaine even if it was TH that carried it out. He drove her to do it. I think the cops need to sit down with these people and ask what they know. There are people on this FB page who are in VERY close contact with TH. "

... from FOX12 Oregon... http://www.kptv.com/news/24595649/detail.html
Was reading the SP earlier...things are getting interesting!

Wonder how some of the latest news will affect their supporters? Probably not too much, IMO
That's it, bedtime for Bonzo...nite

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2010, 03:38:00 AM »

By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Video PrintSummary

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT
 Terri Horman. File photo.
Comments (7)Related Content
Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me' 
Investigators seek witnesses who saw Horman’s white truck 
Attorney: DeDe Spicher cooperating with police 
PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household.

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked.

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

“I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail.

That’s consistent with what James’ father, Ron Tarver, told Willamette Week, adding the 16-year-old had been acting out and butting heads with his stepfather. But Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

But that’s not what Terri’s friend from 24-Hour Fitness, who testified before the grand jury Monday, said they heard. In the weeks before Kyron disappeared, that person said Terri was upset, telling the friend her husband forced her son to move out.

It’s statements like that that former Portland police detective C.W. Jensen says investigators will be interested in.

“People want to know what would be the motive for someone to do something to a child like this,” Jensen said. “And what we’ve seen in the past in cases like this where someone hurts a child, they’re doing it to get back at their spouse.”

Sources at the courthouse will not confirm whether they’re looking at this alleged rift between Terri and Kaine as a motive for Kyron’s disappearance.

E-mails to James’ father and to Kaine Horman have not yet been returned.

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron, and they have not made any arrests.

In other developments in the case Wednesday, investigators held a news conference and asked for witnesses to talk to them who may have seen the Horman family’s white Ford F250 pickup truck on the morning of Kyron’s disappearance.

They said they want to know if someone saw the pickup parked directly in front of Skyline School - on Skyline Road - and also a second location up the gravel road in front of the school about 60 feet from Skyline Road between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Additionally, they’re hoping to talk with people who saw the truck at the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro on Imbrie Drive around 9 a.m. and at the Fred Meyer on Walker Road in Beaverton at 10 a.m.

After that they said there are specific areas they believe the truck may have traveled.

“We’re looking for witnesses who observed the white truck we’ve been talking about on or near Springville Road, Skyline Road, between Springville and Newberry to include Germantown and Old Germantown,” said Rod Underhill, Multnomah County’s chief deputy district attorney.

The grand jury looking into the disappearance of Kyron had Wednesday afternoon off after hearing other cases in the morning. They should start questioning other witnesses Thursday.

KATU News reporters Anna Canzano and Thom Jensen contributed to this report.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2010, 03:39:21 AM »

I don't know why I cannot figure out how to include the link with the story, ugh!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?

Very possible.

Klaas Goodmorning and  to All,

I am following up with a link because you require a link.

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Police Ask Public for Leads in Kyron`s Disappearance; `Idol` Winner Recovering From Sleeping Pill Overdose

Aired August 11, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, that`s absolutely true, but also, the question is, maybe she`s telling half the truth, which is very common in this kind of situation if you`re guilty. She could have been purchasing certain meds to make her daughter sleepy, but she could have also been giving those meds to Kyron if she did something to him. In other words, to knock him out and then do something to him. So it might be half the truth; it might not be. That`s what they have to figure out

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/11/ijvm.01.html

CNN'S Link for transcripts, IDK when they are released:  http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.08.11.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.