April 27, 2024, 09:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222841 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2010, 09:49:03 AM »

Corn Pass Fred Meyers looking from Terris parking spot

View from entrance and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wall

The descriptions are from the pdf flyer at press conference by MCSO
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

If you put your cursor over the 2 pix of Fred Meyer parking lot, the text descriptions will show up.

Credit goes to someone on WS and Kasey at www.thehinkymeter.com for spotting this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2010, 09:53:34 AM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?

Very possible.

Klaas Goodmorning and  to All,

I am following up with a link because you require a link.

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Police Ask Public for Leads in Kyron`s Disappearance; `Idol` Winner Recovering From Sleeping Pill Overdose

Aired August 11, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, that`s absolutely true, but also, the question is, maybe she`s telling half the truth, which is very common in this kind of situation if you`re guilty. She could have been purchasing certain meds to make her daughter sleepy, but she could have also been giving those meds to Kyron if she did something to him. In other words, to knock him out and then do something to him. So it might be half the truth; it might not be. That`s what they have to figure out

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/11/ijvm.01.html

CNN'S Link for transcripts, IDK when they are released:  http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.08.11.html

Is this current procedure, anyone know?

My doctor gives, at the most, antibiotics, for an ear infection.  I always took him for a car ride to calm him down or walked the floor with him.  Antibiotics don't knock a kid out.

If this is what happened, maybe she gave him too much.  She may have looked at Kiara's size and looked at Kyron's size and doubled it.  I don't even thin a double dose would do it--unless he was allergic to the medication.

It is so hard for me to imagine someone who is so dedicated to children, hurting one.  I am tired of people entrusted with the care of children, in this case teachers, hurting them.  I just see it too much having a child with special needs.  I am so tired of it, I could scream.  Why don't these people get a psych eval each year along with their physical.  Mental health is health, too.

OK you Monkey's make a good point baby meds would not knock-out KH.  What if she had two prescriptions?  one for baby
and one for her PPD?  Perhaps she took a nighttime med?  I don't like to get caught up with speculations, I made an exception,
remember SM only tell's a little of the truth.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »

Corn Pass Fred Meyers looking from Terris parking spot

View from entrance and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wall

The descriptions are from the pdf flyer at press conference by MCSO
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

If you put your cursor over the 2 pix of Fred Meyer parking lot, the text descriptions will show up.

Credit goes to someone on WS and Kasey at www.thehinkymeter.com for spotting this.

Seemeatthe beach,

I included what the cursor key is for new computer searchers.

Definition of: cursor keys

The keyboard keys that move the pointer, or cursor, on screen. They include the up, down, left and right arrow, home, end, pageUp and pageDown keys.http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia_term/0,2542,t=cursor+keys&i=40584,00.asp

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2010, 09:59:03 AM »

I can't believe how fast this thread goes.  No way to keep up for me right now.  Too many irons in the fire on the homefront but I check in regularly to get some updates on the search for Kyron.

Where is Kyron?  God, please guide them to find him soon.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2010, 10:02:34 AM »

May I ask please, how do I embed a link like amom2 did?  TIA

I'm going to put spaces where there shouldn't be, so it will show up as text instead of as an embedded link:

[ url = http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html ] like this [ / url ]

Now, take out the spaces between [ and url, between url and =, and other spaces you can see there ...

ok ... text

Hope this helps! Oh, I like to bold the text so it really shows up.

amom2,

Thank-you.    These guys are from (more)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 12, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »

Ron Tarver's wife Angela Rockwood (Jame's bio dad and stepmom), were James is living now.  Angela is NOT a member of the Terri Horman Support group although Terri and her mother Carol are still listed as facebook friends:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763

Angela's groups:

Missing Kyron Horman, Perfect World Dressage, Solve Horseback Riding Fears by Jane Savoie, Coastal Farm & Ranch, Horseman's News, Sleeping in Tents, FarmVille, Oregon Dressage Society, (Lil) Farm Life
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 12, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?

Very possible.

Klaas Goodmorning and  to All,

I am following up with a link because you require a link.

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Police Ask Public for Leads in Kyron`s Disappearance; `Idol` Winner Recovering From Sleeping Pill Overdose

Aired August 11, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, that`s absolutely true, but also, the question is, maybe she`s telling half the truth, which is very common in this kind of situation if you`re guilty. She could have been purchasing certain meds to make her daughter sleepy, but she could have also been giving those meds to Kyron if she did something to him. In other words, to knock him out and then do something to him. So it might be half the truth; it might not be. That`s what they have to figure out

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/11/ijvm.01.html

CNN'S Link for transcripts, IDK when they are released:  http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.08.11.html

My doctor gives, at the most, antibiotics, for an ear infection.  I always took him for a car ride to calm him down or walked the floor with him.  Antibiotics don't knock a kid out.

If this is what happened, maybe she gave him too much.  She may have looked at Kiara's size and looked at Kyron's size and doubled it.  I don't even thin a double dose would do it--unless he was allergic to the medication.

It is so hard for me to imagine someone who is so dedicated to children, hurting one.  I am tired of people entrusted with the care of children, in this case teachers, hurting them.  I just see it too much having a child with special needs.  I am so tired of it, I could scream.  Why don't these people get a psych eval each year along with their physical.  Mental health is health, too.

OK you Monkey's make a good point baby meds would not knock-out KH.  What if she had two prescriptions?  one for baby
and one for her PPD?  Perhaps she took a nighttime med?  I don't like to get caught up with speculations, I made an exception,
remember SM only tell's a little of the truth.

I don't know what I would do if I thought someone drove my child away from me and I could no longer see him on a daily basis (after my yearlong cruise around the world).  I am also not trapped somewhere depending on someone for every penny.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 12, 2010, 10:12:02 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

This is my Theory!

I think Kaine and James were butting heads, and that's why James went to live with his father.  It takes two to "tangle" in a marriage, and I believe Kaine had some culpability in the beginning.  However, it takes a sick and twisted person to attempt to arrange a murder for hire and, when that failed, do something to the spouse's child for revenge.  I don't know how much Terry "loves" her children.  Sociopaths usually love their natural children, because they consider them extensions of themselves.  That wouldn't include stepchildren.  I think Terri felt that, since she had cared for Kyron all these years, Kaine should have acted in the same manner with James.  When James had to leave, she became a person bent on revenge.  So, that is what I think happened.  She couldn't get Kaine killed.  So, rather than do that herself, she took it out on a smaller, weaker person who couldn't defend himself.

That is a very simple explanation, but "sometimes the simplest explanations are the best". 

This is just my opinion.

It could be that both Kaine and Terri were butting heads with James, but in Terri's mind it was okay for her to do so but not for Kaine. She might not have seen problems with her interactions with James.

James was not gone from their lives. He was nearby. He arrived that Saturday for a planned visit.

I hope people are explaining to James that he is not the problem here. It's the adults, and one may be psycho.

Grey - I hope so too.  James needs to be reassured that none of this is his fault. 

ITA!  I hope he is getting some counseling!  Now that the media has focused on the situation with James, he may start blaming himself.  He seems like a really nice young man.  Young people who love animals, as he loves horses, are usually very kind.  This is going to cause him some problems anyway because of his mother.  He just needs to realize the problem is with the adults in his life and not with him.

Grey, I agree that it is Terri's perspective that is mostly likely the problem.  Sociopaths are concerned with how everything affects them.  You can tell by Kaine's deep sorrow that he realized he should have been paying closer attention to Terri's behavior.  As he said, this happened on his watch!  I feel so sad for Kaine, Desiree, Tony, James, and the others close to Kyron who are all suffering so terribly. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2010, 10:13:05 AM »

WHERE IS KYRON?!?

I'm just so frustrated with this, I could cry. Sad

Scoot over a little and have one of my tissues.

:
I have my hand on my hip and my foot tapping, why did you do this?

Are DDS & SM Zombies?

They are not human.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »

Ok, I am going to play devils advocate here for a minute because I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I cannot help but wonder if this case would have proceeded much differently if Tony Young was not Kyron's step-father and also a detective. Let's just say that Terri is an extremely self-centered, selfish person. If that were the case, why would she have bothered to raise Kyron in the first place? Based on her photos, her sexting at the age of 40 etc, she seems to have a rather high opinion of herself. Kaine is not poor, but he is not a millionaire. To take on Kaine, she also had to take on Kyron. She could have taken a pass and looked for someone without young children.

Terri seems to care for children to some extent. She fought to maintain custody of James with two seperate fathers and APPEARED to have cared about Kyron. She seemed to be gaga over Kiara based on all of the photos. She also was a teacher of young children.

A few of her friends may have gotten a hinky feeling with all that has come out about Terri, and may no longer be in her court, but many still seem to be standing strongly by her side.

Then we have all of the inconsistencies. Desiree apparently has not thought much about Terri since Kyron disappeared. How long has she harbored those feelings against Terri? If Desiree truly believed as she has stated AFTER Kyron's disappearance that Terri is a horrible person, etc. then why did she allow Terri to be HER SON'S main caregiver? I also find it glaringly inconsistent that Desiree would bother to correspond 5 TIMES A DAY with a person who she could not stand and thought so little of.

Kaine says in the beginning that there was nothing out of the ordinary about Terri's behaviour. Then he changed that to Terri may have had PPD. He said he had to "watch Terri for months" and then he later said he did not even know what medications Terri may or may not have been taking. Then Desiree says that Kyron did not want to go back home after visits to her home. Then Kaine poo poo's all of that.

As Janet pointed out in her posts this morning, Kaine has tried to control the media since day one. Why????

I just cannot help but wonder if Terri had been emailing Desiree 5 times a day to complain to her about Kaine. I wonder if Kyron told Desiree that there had been a lot of fighting going on in the home with Kaine and Terri and that is why he did not want to go home. I wonder if Terri complained to Desiree about how controlling Kaine was about the money.

So, Kyron disappears and Desiree and Tony rush down to Portland. Either that day or a day later a ransom note shows up in the mailbox along with Kyron's glasses. Desiree starts thinking about all that Terri has complained about. The biggest thing being MONEY! She and Tony deduce early on that Terri has stashed Kyron to take a ransom from Kaine. Then everything starts unfolding and Terri's plan starts unraveling fast and furious. With Tony and Desiree in the home, she cannot exactly execute her plan. She KNOWS she has become the number one focus in the investigation. Ransom is the ONLY thing that makes sense TO ME that the family waited a week to go to the media. If the family has skeletons in their closet, who cares! They should have been out there in front of the cameras from day one! Nothing should be more important than locating their missing child, PERIOD! That is what leads me back to the ransom.

I just cannot imagine for one second that Terri would still have any supporters from those who have known her for any length of time if they believe that she killed Kyron. I too have a hard time believing that. I also have a hard time believing that even DeDe would assist in the murder of a child.

For me it is one of two things. LE focused in too soon on Terri and missed the real perp or it is some sort of tangled kidnapping web that Terri and at least one or two friends botched terribly. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well. I think he is but I have been wrong before.

I'm going to get skewered over this but here goes...after several 'unconfirmed' comments of how DY wasn't as active in Ky's life as she is making it appear now I took (MOO!!!) TH's response to DY's coming down/up the day Kyron went missing "oh, you are" (my words but to that effect)to mean...I'm the cargiver and have been here all along so why don't you wait till we figure out what is going on and we'll call you and then you come up. It could've been a you've not been that involved before so why now?  I think in TH's mind Kyron was hers and DY may be intruding and butting in 'uninvited'.  Especially bringing her detective hubby!  I'm prolly wrong about all but I just and weighing all possibilities.  With all the controlling of the media why is it so hard to believe that TH wasn't doing everything that KH told her to do.  Don't talk to the media, be present for all LE questioning, no press and since the internet might have been her only outlet besides the Bat phones, she was reading lots from news sites and blogs blaming her from day one and wanted to defend herself.  I am still wondering why LE waited so long to question the whereabouts of TH and the white truck since they didn't believe her from jump street.  Why is LE dragging their heels?  Did they let a viable suspect slip on by because they are so focused on TH?  Like I said, don't get too upset over my rambling as I am usually wrong.  I just don't want to think TH could look and Ky and do away with him or have it done.  But...the way things are looking I just don't know. 
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »

To those who feel this will take forever to be solved ... I really don't think so! I think that the heat is on, and many, many people saw things that day. All they need is enough witnesses and other evidence, and one friend to crack under the pressure. The more witnesses and evidence they gather, the worse for that friend who DOESN'T crack. Giving it up may be their only opportunity to avoid harder consequences.
I agree that this will be solved relatively soon. I just pray that Kyron is safely returned home and I hope he goes home to Desiree!
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2010, 10:21:08 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household.

(snipped)

OK, I was reading it wrong (blame it on not enough coffee).  I was thinking she emailed KATU news 2 months before Kyron went missing but she emailed a FRIEND that is the KATU NEWS SOURCE.
That is exactly what I thought it meant, and couldn't figure out why she would be emailing a news station 2 months before Kyron went missing 

I'm back - addicted to SM today ... and I was confused too - had to watch that part of the video like, 4 times before I got that it was sent to their SOURCE (Terri's friend?] two months prior.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 12, 2010, 10:22:19 AM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2010, 10:24:34 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

Thanks for the link, Labadorable.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

The video has great visuals about the access road. Scary.

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2010, 10:24:51 AM »

Titch..

In this post of yours earlier,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8358.msg1204929#msg1204929

I can follow that line of reasoning, even get onboard with ya about it.  Kind of a 'revenge theory'??  makes sense.  It will be interesting as time goes on, to see if any of that turns out to be true.  Am guessing some/all just might.   

I'm convinced that revenge IS the motive! I don't think Terri meant for this to go this far but now that is has all bets are off as to what happened AFTER her plans - whatever they were - fell apart. I'm still concerned about the tip from Mark DeWitt from June 9. Things had certainly gone wrong by then.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2010, 10:26:35 AM »

Ok, I am going to play devils advocate here for a minute because I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I cannot help but wonder if this case would have proceeded much differently if Tony Young was not Kyron's step-father and also a detective. Let's just say that Terri is an extremely self-centered, selfish person. If that were the case, why would she have bothered to raise Kyron in the first place? Based on her photos, her sexting at the age of 40 etc, she seems to have a rather high opinion of herself. Kaine is not poor, but he is not a millionaire. To take on Kaine, she also had to take on Kyron. She could have taken a pass and looked for someone without young children.

Terri seems to care for children to some extent. She fought to maintain custody of James with two seperate fathers and APPEARED to have cared about Kyron. She seemed to be gaga over Kiara based on all of the photos. She also was a teacher of young children.

A few of her friends may have gotten a hinky feeling with all that has come out about Terri, and may no longer be in her court, but many still seem to be standing strongly by her side.

Then we have all of the inconsistencies. Desiree apparently has not thought much about Terri since Kyron disappeared. How long has she harbored those feelings against Terri? If Desiree truly believed as she has stated AFTER Kyron's disappearance that Terri is a horrible person, etc. then why did she allow Terri to be HER SON'S main caregiver? I also find it glaringly inconsistent that Desiree would bother to correspond 5 TIMES A DAY with a person who she could not stand and thought so little of.

Kaine says in the beginning that there was nothing out of the ordinary about Terri's behaviour. Then he changed that to Terri may have had PPD. He said he had to "watch Terri for months" and then he later said he did not even know what medications Terri may or may not have been taking. Then Desiree says that Kyron did not want to go back home after visits to her home. Then Kaine poo poo's all of that.

As Janet pointed out in her posts this morning, Kaine has tried to control the media since day one. Why????

I just cannot help but wonder if Terri had been emailing Desiree 5 times a day to complain to her about Kaine. I wonder if Kyron told Desiree that there had been a lot of fighting going on in the home with Kaine and Terri and that is why he did not want to go home. I wonder if Terri complained to Desiree about how controlling Kaine was about the money.

So, Kyron disappears and Desiree and Tony rush down to Portland. Either that day or a day later a ransom note shows up in the mailbox along with Kyron's glasses. Desiree starts thinking about all that Terri has complained about. The biggest thing being MONEY! She and Tony deduce early on that Terri has stashed Kyron to take a ransom from Kaine. Then everything starts unfolding and Terri's plan starts unraveling fast and furious. With Tony and Desiree in the home, she cannot exactly execute her plan. She KNOWS she has become the number one focus in the investigation. Ransom is the ONLY thing that makes sense TO ME that the family waited a week to go to the media. If the family has skeletons in their closet, who cares! They should have been out there in front of the cameras from day one! Nothing should be more important than locating their missing child, PERIOD! That is what leads me back to the ransom.

I just cannot imagine for one second that Terri would still have any supporters from those who have known her for any length of time if they believe that she killed Kyron. I too have a hard time believing that. I also have a hard time believing that even DeDe would assist in the murder of a child.

For me it is one of two things. LE focused in too soon on Terri and missed the real perp or it is some sort of tangled kidnapping web that Terri and at least one or two friends botched terribly. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well. I think he is but I have been wrong before.

I'm going to get skewered over this but here goes...after several 'unconfirmed' comments of how DY wasn't as active in Ky's life as she is making it appear now I took (MOO!!!) TH's response to DY's coming down/up the day Kyron went missing "oh, you are" (my words but to that effect)to mean...I'm the cargiver and have been here all along so why don't you wait till we figure out what is going on and we'll call you and then you come up. It could've been a you've not been that involved before so why now?  I think in TH's mind Kyron was hers and DY may be intruding and butting in 'uninvited'.  Especially bringing her detective hubby!  I'm prolly wrong about all but I just and weighing all possibilities.  With all the controlling of the media why is it so hard to believe that TH wasn't doing everything that KH told her to do.  Don't talk to the media, be present for all LE questioning, no press and since the internet might have been her only outlet besides the Bat phones, she was reading lots from news sites and blogs blaming her from day one and wanted to defend herself.  I am still wondering why LE waited so long to question the whereabouts of TH and the white truck since they didn't believe her from jump street.  Why is LE dragging their heels?  Did they let a viable suspect slip on by because they are so focused on TH?  Like I said, don't get too upset over my rambling as I am usually wrong.  I just don't want to think TH could look and Ky and do away with him or have it done.  But...the way things are looking I just don't know. 

According to what has been released, LE has checked other leads, but things keep pointing to Terri. They would check out the family immediately, and when Terri's story did not add, they had to focus some of their time on her. LE is not talking (I agree with that stance), and we have no idea what other leads they are pursuing while focusing on Terri.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »

Terri Horman e-mail provides insight into family tensions
Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household. (2 months before Kyron went missing?  Premeditated)

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked. ...

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail. (in this version it was Terri's idea for the sake of James)

tp://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

++++++++

THE JAMES MOULTON ISSUE

Ron Tarver's Story

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband
June 30th, 2010

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Terri's Story

Acquaintance: Terri Horman upset before Kyron vanished
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 5:17 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - An acquaintance of Terri Horman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Monday Terri was very upset in the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s Portland home.

According to the acquaintance, Terri Horman came to a 24-Hour Fitness a month to two months before Kyron disappeared and said Terri was furious, and kept complaining to anyone who would listen, that Kaine was allegedly making her teenage son move out.

Terri’s son did move out of the home in March.

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

Three grand jury witnesses declined to speak with reporters outside the Multnomah County Courthouse Monday. But all three, according to sources, are members of that 24-Hour Fitness.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100309979.html

Kaine's Story

Day of Kyron Horman's disappearance, e-mails from Terri Moulton Horman reveal something amiss
Published: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 7:54 PM
Updated: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 8:54 PM

<snipped>

Listen to the full interview (25 min.):

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/day_of_kyron_hormans_disappear.html

Transcript

Reporter - Why was James sent to Roseberg?

K - "Well, he spends the summer with his Dad. So he was up because of what was happening and the week ... then he was sent back down and i guess based on the media frenzy at the time it was decided to just get him out of that environment."

Reporter - "How was your relationship with James? Some of Terri's friends told us you butted heads a little bit

K - "I thought it was good. (puts on the parent of a teen voice) Uhm? Two men in the house? (Des laughs) A teenage boy & his father. I can't really take it much farther from there. I know that him & Terri butted heads more often and I was the mitigator of the situation." (Des adds in several supportive 'yeahs')

Des - "Honestly, from a 3rd party perspective, Kaine had a more structured type of parenting style, as opposed to Terri. And I think that sometimes when you have a different parenting style than your co-parent that it can sometimes - you know - give ya a little challenge with that sort of thing."

K - "And I don't know if it helps, and I don't want to go off track into her son as much, but I think he would say the same thing. And he's told me that before." (Des offers Yeah in support of statement)

K - "You know if circumstances or something really bad happened he would come live with me if he could. So, I know what they're saying, but if you talk to the kids, you know it's the typical he's 16 and wanting to do his stuff and I'm trying to be a dad to him and saying here's what you can do and here's your boundaries. And when he oversteps we have differences of opinion and it's expected. You know? Pushes the buttons and we don't have the 16 y/o filter turned on yet and it's typical stuff."

K - "But I don't think the stuff he and Terri were going through was typical and when I'm stepping in to play mitigator with my step-son to his natural Mom, when you remove all that step and natural stuff out, that to me speaks volumes, as well. So I know they have their opinion, but there were a lot of things I had to do to help that relationsip between the two of them."

Transcript Credit: Pandora
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=424009

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

Thanks for the link, Labadorable.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

The video has great visuals about the access road. Scary.

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

Our Wyks is smarter than the average bear!

gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: August 12, 2010, 10:35:24 AM »

I can't believe how fast this thread goes.  No way to keep up for me right now.  Too many irons in the fire on the homefront but I check in regularly to get some updates on the search for Kyron.

Where is Kyron?  God, please guide them to find him soon.
I don't put much stock in what Terri says about the time. Remember she is trying to create an alibi. Pain med often comes with earache but it's an eardrop and very effective so no need for anything stronger. If Terri had a plan to sedate Kyron I think she would have been prepared for that before she took him.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »

My doctor gives, at the most, antibiotics, for an ear infection. 

When my kiddies were little, little - antibiotics and recommendation for baby Tylenol for the pain. which, of course, is over the counter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.