April 27, 2024, 06:29:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222835 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: August 12, 2010, 10:38:52 AM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Every time I see one of those trucks around here (all the way across the states) I want to call LE at first, then I remember where I am.  We really all are concerned about the welfare of children.

Terri really has done a lot to make sure she was seen but not seen that day.

My son loves anime and he really likes your avi.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: August 12, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »

I'm going to get skewered over this but here goes...<snip>

According to what has been released, LE has checked other leads, but things keep pointing to Terri. They would check out the family immediately, and when Terri's story did not add, they had to focus some of their time on her. LE is not talking (I agree with that stance), and we have no idea what other leads they are pursuing while focusing on Terri.

No skewering Smile but have to agree with Grey.  Just based on what I know about Terri - she's been caught in several lies, and even her inconsistancies with what she has told others about why James moved out -- prove to me what Desiree has spoken -- that Terri lies, lies, lies.  There's what we know ... and there's what LE knows ... which is enough to make them think they can get an indictment from a Grand Jury.  I believe they are on the right track.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2010, 10:45:44 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

Thanks for the link, Labadorable.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

The video has great visuals about the access road. Scary.

Now I know why they wanted to know if someone saw Terri the day before, it was to find out how she knew all these things about the layout of the land, and what you could and couldn't see and from where.

It's a shame, she could have gotten a job writing for CSI.  She apparently could not get a job teaching.  She could not leave Kaine because she was strapped for money.  I also believe he was controlling with money and other things.  Even though he bought her that mustang, he bought the mustang.  He, I believe was absolutely too controlling and she felt trapped and felt that was her only recourse.  I don't think she could stand the thought of sharing Kiara with Kaine either, if they were to break up.  It is never okay to hurt a child or anyone else, but I think I see what could have messed up her thinking.

More and more, I'm beginning to believe that Kaine was too controlling in the marriage.  We don't know what happened in that marriage and it's none of our business, except if what happened during the marriage is the catalyst for what happened to Kyron (and we don't even know if that's true yet). 

Anyway, I can imagine that Terri was a very unhappy woman for some time.  And if she was unhappy in the marriage, then her son moving out of the house would only serve to cause that unhappiness to increase many times over.  I can only imagine that the emotional missing of her son would be with her daily. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2010, 10:50:03 AM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?
Standard care for toddler with ear infection is an antibiotic and antipyrine benzocaine (ear drop). Sleep may follow pain relief but not caused by ear drop. No stronger pain med is necessary. IF Terri used a sedative on Kyron it would have been something most likely prescribed for someone else.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 12, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

Our Wyks is smarter than the average bear!

Signed,
The average bear aka anyone else

I believe in miracles!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2010, 10:51:52 AM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »

Whatever the dynamics within the Horman household ... there was no justification for the disappearing of a little boy named Kyron.  Who knows ... maybe Kaine may not have been the picture of perfection but ... Terri's response to what she perceived as betrayal was pure evil.

Considering what appears to be DeDe's 3-4 hour involvement in the happenings on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... the purchase of the cell phones using fake names ... the revelation of the a 2nd person observed in the truck and ... the substantial attorney retainer fee ... I am clinging to the hope that Kyron may be alive.

I pray that Terri and/or DeDe grows a conscience and reveals all.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman e-mail provides insight into family tensions
Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household.

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked.

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

“I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail.

That’s consistent with what James’ father, Ron Tarver, told Willamette Week, adding the 16-year-old had been acting out and butting heads with his stepfather. But Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

Ron Tarver's Story

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband
June 30th, 2010

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:21 AM »

Is this current procedure, anyone know?

My doctor gives, at the most, antibiotics, for an ear infection. 

When my kiddies were little, little - antibiotics and recommendation for baby Tylenol for the pain. which, of course, is over the counter.

You are right, those suckers hurt, I suffered from them as a kid.  Tylenol wouldn't knock a kid out, I think it must have been something else, for example, some of her medication for PPD or even some percocet left over from having Kiara.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 12, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »

I'm going to Tip-Toe around this post, 'cause I do not have a link. The link to HLN's transcript is not available as yet for 8/11/10.

A "Criminal Profiler" questioned if SM obtained a prescription and gave to Kyron?  If the prescription was for an ear ache, it could

have been a med to allow the child to sleep.  Remember SM said the baby wouldn't sleep at night?
Standard care for toddler with ear infection is an antibiotic and antipyrine benzocaine (ear drop). Sleep may follow pain relief but not caused by ear drop. No stronger pain med is necessary. IF Terri used a sedative on Kyron it would have been something most likely prescribed for someone else.

Yes, that is what I am thinking.  My peds don't believe in giving antibiotics right away. 

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #249 on: August 12, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:05:31 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »

Whatever the dynamics within the Horman household ... there was no justification for the disappearing of a little boy named Kyron.  Who knows ... maybe Kaine may not have been the picture of perfection but ... Terri's response to what she perceived as betrayal was pure evil.

Considering what appears to be DeDe's 3-4 hour involvement in the happenings on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... the purchase of the cell phones using fake names ... the revelation of the a 2nd person observed in the truck and ... the substantial attorney retainer fee ... I am clinging to the hope that Kyron may be alive.

I pray that Terri and/or DeDe grows a conscience and reveals all.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman e-mail provides insight into family tensions
Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household.

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked.

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

“I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail.

That’s consistent with what James’ father, Ron Tarver, told Willamette Week, adding the 16-year-old had been acting out and butting heads with his stepfather. But Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

Ron Tarver's Story

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband
June 30th, 2010

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

I would hope no one agrees with what Terri did.  I think we are looking for motive to see what could take a woman from someone who took care of a child, who appeared to be happy (the child) to a woman who possibly has blood on her hands.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

LINK

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

Does that mean he will get immunity?  If he is found to be lying, I would suppose that immunity would be off the table.  Is that correct?  Besides being charged for perjury, I mean.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »

IMO, Terri was the control freak in that marriage. She had free reign M-F while Kaine worked. He had no idea what she did. I have known controlling husbands.....their wives couldn't as much as go to the grocery store without permission.
Of course, having a toddler limited her "options" when Kiara was born.
They were only married for what 3-4 years. She was unhappy for a long time??
If Kaine was so controlling for the 3-4 years prior to them getting married, she had the choice to not marry Kaine.
I've been married for 29 years......if I was unhappy in my marriage, 29 years would be A LONG TIME. Not 3 -4 years.

Terri was sick of parenting a teen, a young child and a baby. She got rid of James (IMO that was her decision, she just blamed Kaine like always) Yes, she could have told Kaine she wanted Desiree and Tony to take full custody of Kyron.....but Terri would NEVER admit her failure as a mother of Kyron to Desiree. Not a chance in he!!. Terri always thought she was better than Desiree in every way, including being a better mother to Kyron.
IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »

Now I bet that will be interesting, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2010, 11:07:39 AM »

Does that mean he will get immunity?  If he is found to be lying, I would suppose that immunity would be off the table.  Is that correct?  Besides being charged for perjury, I mean.

I believe that is correct, but not 100% sure.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2010, 11:09:52 AM »

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

Our Wyks is smarter than the average bear!

Signed,
The average bear aka anyone else

LOL!  LOL!  I didn't mean you, Bearlyhere!  I borrowed that from Yogi Bear!  (I said that instead of smarter than the average cop.)  Anyway, I was giving Wyks a compliment!  I didn't meant to insult our resident Bear!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2010, 11:09:56 AM »

Yes, that is what I am thinking.  My peds don't believe in giving antibiotics right away. 

Bearlythere,

Criminal Profiler, Pat Brown, suggested the meds theory, thinks she knows a lot more.  We know baby medication shouldn't be
potent, Pat Brown knows that, too.  PB just may know what SM bought at the second store. PB is fearless for a reason,
she knows whats going on. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:33 AM »

I think that I already asked this  but was the medication a prescription or over the counter?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »

Thanks seahorse

I hope that LE has evidence that supports the landscapers claim that a MFH attempt was a reality.

Think about it.  Terri has not be charged with attempting to have her husband killed.  Something is hinky.

Think about it.  The sting failed because Terri called 911 to report what appeared to be an extortion attempt by the landscaper.

Janet

++++

Last Update: 7:33 am

The landscaper in the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving Terri Horman testified before the grand jury, sources told KOIN Local 6.

In a story first reported by The Oregonian, Terri Horman allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine Horman six to seven months before Kyron Horman disappeared.

KL6 has confirmed investigators used an undercover agent on June 26 in an effort to get Terri to open up about the alleged plot. When the agent and the landscaper arrived at the Horman residence on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road that evening, Terri called 911 to report trespassers on the property, foiling the sting.

Law enforcement has not commented about the sting or whether it resulted in any evidence useful in their investigation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.