April 27, 2024, 09:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222811 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2010, 12:08:39 PM »

IMO, Terri was the control freak in that marriage. She had free reign M-F while Kaine worked. He had no idea what she did. I have known controlling husbands.....their wives couldn't as much as go to the grocery store without permission.
Of course, having a toddler limited her "options" when Kiara was born.
They were only married for what 3-4 years. She was unhappy for a long time??
If Kaine was so controlling for the 3-4 years prior to them getting married, she had the choice to not marry Kaine.
I've been married for 29 years......if I was unhappy in my marriage, 29 years would be A LONG TIME. Not 3 -4 years.

Terri was sick of parenting a teen, a young child and a baby. She got rid of James (IMO that was her decision, she just blamed Kaine like always) Yes, she could have told Kaine she wanted Desiree and Tony to take full custody of Kyron.....but Terri would NEVER admit her failure as a mother of Kyron to Desiree. Not a chance in he!!. Terri always thought she was better than Desiree in every way, including being a better mother to Kyron.
IMO
I totally agree with all of your post.  I think that Terri wants everyone to see her a this perfect woman who does everything right.  And when she got tired of playing mom she blamed Kaine for her unhappiness.  And of course all would believe her because he is the guy who left his pregnant wife for Terri. 

What really gets me is to see folks blame everyone (Kaine, Desiree, Tony, the kids, etc) for Terri's actions. 

No, not blaming them, looking for a motive.  What would motivate someone to do that?  That is what people have trouble wrapping their head around what may have been done.  What would make a person do that.

There is a big difference between blame and motive.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »

You know, I have just a many thoughts of Terri being involved in Kyron going missing as most everyone else.  But, still, I have a problem with the LE/press in painting a picture for us that is so anti-Terri.

Words make a difference.  Simple example: open this link and the message from the press - According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this “because it paints them a picture of Terri's character’.

Sounds like this GJ was formed to “only” look at Terri’s character.

Then the press makes a quote of what was actually said:  "What you are doing in a grand jury - in an investigative grand jury - is you are painting a picture of everyone and you want to have all four corners of the page and so that’s what you’re doing here," Jensen said.

Now, THAT makes much more sense of why a GJ is formed.  Not just to paint a picture of Terri, but to investigate everyone involved and have all for corners of the page (a well-rounded picture of what happened).  A well-rounded picture is the way to make appropriate conclusions.

Too late, most readers have already read that the GJ was formed to paint a picture of Terri and that’s what’s remembered.

I, too, think Terri is guilty of something…but I could be wrong. 

Whatever…Kyron is missing and I’m getting really concerned that some avenues could be overlooked when the public is being fed what they’re to believe.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

OT- Remains found identified as Mitrice Richardson
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6208.msg1205743#msg1205743
Thank-you, I figured on the local news this morning the remains were going to be Mitrice 
Oh that is so Sad.  Her parents have to be shattered.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »

Yes...I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!!  Talk about finding out about "Terri's" character!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2010, 12:12:59 PM »

Regarding ear infections/aches

When my kids have ear aches they have always had fever.  My doc would have me use the ear drop pain relief and an OTC antihistamine.  Dimetapp and Zyrtec will make 2 of my kids sleepy.  Especially when taken with motrin or tylenol.  (I have one child that climbs with walls with most meds.)  If the ache didn't go away with 24 hours or if there was drainage from the ear we would then go to antibiotic and prescription antihistamine.  The point being, antihistamines will usually make a child sleepy, even the OTC type.

Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2010, 12:19:45 PM »

Regarding ear infections/aches

When my kids have ear aches they have always had fever.  My doc would have me use the ear drop pain relief and an OTC antihistamine.  Dimetapp and Zyrtec will make 2 of my kids sleepy.  Especially when taken with motrin or tylenol.  (I have one child that climbs with walls with most meds.)  If the ache didn't go away with 24 hours or if there was drainage from the ear we would then go to antibiotic and prescription antihistamine.  The point being, antihistamines will usually make a child sleepy, even the OTC type.

Has it ever been confirmed that Kiara actually did have symptoms of an ear infection?  or is that just Terri's work on that too?  I am sure Kaine would know this, but have never heard him comment.  Terri going to the gym with her just an hour or 2 after she had to "ride" her around to comfort her is somewhat unbelievable too.  Sure meds would help, but in my experience, it takes a little bit for kids to snap back well enough to be dropped of at the gym daycare... My kids were always cranky & clingy - even when meds were beginning to help...They had no patience of being anywhere but home with me - certainly they wouldn't tolerate strangers(like at the gym daycare)

I wonder HOW MANY inconsistancies(lies) Terri has been caught in.  I'd love to know.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2010, 12:23:28 PM »

IMO, Terri was the control freak in that marriage. She had free reign M-F while Kaine worked. He had no idea what she did. I have known controlling husbands.....their wives couldn't as much as go to the grocery store without permission.
Of course, having a toddler limited her "options" when Kiara was born.
They were only married for what 3-4 years. She was unhappy for a long time??
If Kaine was so controlling for the 3-4 years prior to them getting married, she had the choice to not marry Kaine.
I've been married for 29 years......if I was unhappy in my marriage, 29 years would be A LONG TIME. Not 3 -4 years.

Terri was sick of parenting a teen, a young child and a baby. She got rid of James (IMO that was her decision, she just blamed Kaine like always) Yes, she could have told Kaine she wanted Desiree and Tony to take full custody of Kyron.....but Terri would NEVER admit her failure as a mother of Kyron to Desiree. Not a chance in he!!. Terri always thought she was better than Desiree in every way, including being a better mother to Kyron.
IMO
I totally agree with all of your post.  I think that Terri wants everyone to see her a this perfect woman who does everything right.  And when she got tired of playing mom she blamed Kaine for her unhappiness.  And of course all would believe her because he is the guy who left his pregnant wife for Terri. 

What really gets me is to see folks blame everyone (Kaine, Desiree, Tony, the kids, etc) for Terri's actions. 

No, not blaming them, looking for a motive.  What would motivate someone to do that?  That is what people have trouble wrapping their head around what may have been done.  What would make a person do that.

There is a big difference between blame and motive.

I agree, big difference between blame and motive. For me I need to know what would cause someone to do this, and really most crimes I follow, just need to know.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »

I think Kaine was a lousy husband, a dawg, and that is my opinion based on his conduct while married to Desiree, and his latest RUMORED affair.

But, he by all means was good to the children in his home, and a better father than many I know.

To me, no matter if James moved out because of Kaine, or because of Terri, nothing justifies Terri harming Kyron.

Kyron was just an innocent child who had no say when he was placed in the difficult situation created by the adults in his life, it was not his fault to be caught in such a horrible environment.

Was SM the Beneficary on Kyron Horman insurance policy?  That is the question I want to know.

The motive is greed, money; she needed money when they broke up. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2010, 12:25:56 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

That really bothers me. I'm not even sure if this person is illegal, don't think there is anything but rumor on this, but I could be wrong. But I wouldn't trust what he has to say if true.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »

link added

Janet

BINGO!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2010, 12:26:12 PM »

Yes, it's mostly teenagers that visit his channel!  Teenagers and me!  LOL

We have a cheap emergency phone, and my husband usually has it, because he drives more.  However, I have a nice little digital camera.  It also has short video capacity.  I think it would be a good idea to take it everywhere.  You are right!  Someone has to protect our children.  It takes a village to protect the children as well as raise them!  

I am trying to find out what may have happened and how we can prevent this from happening.  I would like to know what to look for so we can tell people what to look for.  I am in no way making excuses for anyone who would plan to hurt a child.  

Desiree knew right away it was Terri.  How can we support the Desiree's in this world to come forward before it may be too late.  I do not think Kaine would have been any help.  He has negated several things Desiree says, several key things.  He was not supportive of her from her pregnancy on, from what I have seen.  

Her husband is LE, yet as far as I know there were no proceedings to get custody. We need to support women/men to come forth with what they know, especially a parent.  I want to enable the Desirees in this world, not blame them.  I want people to take a good look around and see if this is happening in their own lives, their family's, or friends's lives.  I would like to encourage people to make sure parents to go out for the night.  To offer to watch the kids and give them time alone, where they are not just mommy and daddy.  I do it all the time.  My neighbor had a baby this year and I ask her all the time if she needs a night out.  (She does have a husband and they take very good care of this baby).

I am trying to save our children, the innocents who are caught in the crossfire.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

...too many innocents.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:27:40 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2010, 12:28:51 PM »

I am sorry, I should have snipped that, please don't tell a mod.

I believe in miracles!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:24 PM »

I think Kaine was a lousy husband, a dawg, and that is my opinion based on his conduct while married to Desiree, and his latest RUMORED affair.

But, he by all means was good to the children in his home, and a better father than many I know.

To me, no matter if James moved out because of Kaine, or because of Terri, nothing justifies Terri harming Kyron.

Kyron was just an innocent child who had no say when he was placed in the difficult situation created by the adults in his life, it was not his fault to be caught in such a horrible environment.

Was SM the Beneficary on Kyron Horman insurance policy?  That is the question I want to know.

The motive is greed, money; she needed money when they broke up. 

That is a question that LE has not addressed, or the media. Strange, because $$$ is always a clear motive. I wonder if it's for $350,000?
JK

I would guess that working for Intel, Kaine had a life insurance policy as a benefit. Even if Kaine had chosen his bio-children as beneficiaries, with Kyron out and Terri being the administrator for the minor Kiara, she would make sure to live in luxury, for a few years at least.

IMO
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »

1.  Re Kyron Horman insurance policy-I think you have to wait 7 years if no body is found, so not a good plan.  Kaine Horman inusrance policy is a much better plan and all those stock options, etc.

2.  Re immigration-just because one wants to live in any country in the world, one cannot.  I want to go live in a different country, but because I do not have th skills they want, it's not an option.

The US has immigration quotes.  There are major companies that want to change the quotas for certain countries because they want people from those countries to work in the science/computer industries.  I don't know why when we have plenty unemployed in those fields.

I am fairly sure that the quotas for central American and Mexico are filled and not an option.

I have been to Mexico and the people are POOR POOR POOR except for the super rich and the miles of condos and resorts filled with Americans.

Mexico has money, but it doesn't translate as getting to the people.  If that could be fixed, there is probably no way most people from Mexico would come here and leave their families.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »

Yes, it's mostly teenagers that visit his channel!  Teenagers and me!  LOL

We have a cheap emergency phone, and my husband usually has it, because he drives more.  However, I have a nice little digital camera.  It also has short video capacity.  I think it would be a good idea to take it everywhere.  You are right!  Someone has to protect our children.  It takes a village to protect the children as well as raise them!  

I am trying to find out what may have happened and how we can prevent this from happening.  I would like to know what to look for so we can tell people what to look for.  I am in no way making excuses for anyone who would plan to hurt a child.  

Desiree knew right away it was Terri.  How can we support the Desiree's in this world to come forward before it may be too late.  I do not think Kaine would have been any help.  He has negated several things Desiree says, several key things.  He was not supportive of her from her pregnancy on, from what I have seen.  

Her husband is LE, yet as far as I know there were no proceedings to get custody. We need to support women/men to come forth with what they know, especially a parent.  I want to enable the Desirees in this world, not blame them.  I want people to take a good look around and see if this is happening in their own lives, their family's, or friends's lives.  I would like to encourage people to make sure parents to go out for the night.  To offer to watch the kids and give them time alone, where they are not just mommy and daddy.  I do it all the time.  My neighbor had a baby this year and I ask her all the time if she needs a night out.  (She does have a husband and they take very good care of this baby).

I am trying to save our children, the innocents who are caught in the crossfire.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

...too many innocents.

Bearly,

Greed has no answer.  If SM was greedy, money is the only answer.  Kyron is most likely buried at a findable spot. When things
settled "someone would call a Tip" and Kyron would be found.  The Insurance Policy she would collect on if she was on the Policy.
She is a greedy son of a son, just a hunch.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:24:26 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:53 PM »

The meds that are for earaches - I found online. Via the Rite-Aid Store.
I checked and yes, they do have Rite-Aids in Portland. The Fred Meyer store, you cannot search for individual products. So I opted to check a Rite Aid.
Maybe this link will work:

http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/templates/stdplist/default.asp?catid=149515&trx=GFI-0-EVGR-MCN&trxp1=149363&trxp2=149515&trxp3=2&trxp4=ML

That is the list of OTC Earache Meds for children. I checked all of them, they are all Holistic and are interaction free. None of them produce sleepiness.
The one company, "Hyland's" which produces Holistic meds they make earache self dissolving tablets for the little ones.  They also make, Rite-Aid sells, a sleep aid. Again Holistic. Hyland's Calms Forte Non-Habit Forming Sleep Aid Tablets. This sleep aid is not listed under meds for Children, but it is one that children can use without side effects.
http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=33135&catid=1192&trx=PLST-0-CAT&trxp1=1192&trxp2=33135&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-CAT
There is many reviews on each of these products. The one that I thought was interesting, was written by a Mom, that she gives this sleep aid to her son, who has ADHD
Her review:
Pros: Good Value, Natural-Feeling Results, No Side Effects, Works Quickly
Describe Yourself: ADHD Son, Regular User
Best Uses: Before Sleep
Bottom Line: recommended
With my son having ADHD, sleep is a problem. This is effective to help him calm down and get to a point where he can fall asleep. it doesn't inter-react with any of his prescribed medications and unlike medicinal sleep-aids, it does not produce the opposite effect in an ADHD body.
__
The story that Terri is offering. She went to one Fred Meyers, could not find the earache meds for Kiara. So she hopped in the truck and went to the next Fred Meyer. That doesn't sound right to me. Wouldn't it dawn on a you, that if one Fred Meyer doesn't have it.. more than likely your not going to find it at another Fred Meyer. Would you not go to a different store. Usually like Rite-Aid for instance, they carry certain brands, (say you can't find what you need) you have to go to a CVS (the competitor) to find what your looking for, because Rite-Aid does not carry it. ( wouldn't a big box store like Fred Meyer's have stock up the ying yang) ... I don't buy it, that she went looking for the same meds, traveling to two FM stores.
* why would you torture your kid, driving around, to go to yet another of the same store .. for a earache med. Wouldn't you just find the nearest drugstore and pop in there.
  Earaches are the worst for little ones.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »

Ok, I am going to play devils advocate here for a minute because I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I cannot help but wonder if this case would have proceeded much differently if Tony Young was not Kyron's step-father and also a detective. Let's just say that Terri is an extremely self-centered, selfish person. If that were the case, why would she have bothered to raise Kyron in the first place? Based on her photos, her sexting at the age of 40 etc, she seems to have a rather high opinion of herself. Kaine is not poor, but he is not a millionaire. To take on Kaine, she also had to take on Kyron. She could have taken a pass and looked for someone without young children.

Terri seems to care for children to some extent. She fought to maintain custody of James with two seperate fathers and APPEARED to have cared about Kyron. She seemed to be gaga over Kiara based on all of the photos. She also was a teacher of young children.

A few of her friends may have gotten a hinky feeling with all that has come out about Terri, and may no longer be in her court, but many still seem to be standing strongly by her side.

Then we have all of the inconsistencies. Desiree apparently has not thought much about Terri since Kyron disappeared. How long has she harbored those feelings against Terri? If Desiree truly believed as she has stated AFTER Kyron's disappearance that Terri is a horrible person, etc. then why did she allow Terri to be HER SON'S main caregiver? I also find it glaringly inconsistent that Desiree would bother to correspond 5 TIMES A DAY with a person who she could not stand and thought so little of.

Kaine says in the beginning that there was nothing out of the ordinary about Terri's behaviour. Then he changed that to Terri may have had PPD. He said he had to "watch Terri for months" and then he later said he did not even know what medications Terri may or may not have been taking. Then Desiree says that Kyron did not want to go back home after visits to her home. Then Kaine poo poo's all of that.

As Janet pointed out in her posts this morning, Kaine has tried to control the media since day one. Why????

I just cannot help but wonder if Terri had been emailing Desiree 5 times a day to complain to her about Kaine. I wonder if Kyron told Desiree that there had been a lot of fighting going on in the home with Kaine and Terri and that is why he did not want to go home. I wonder if Terri complained to Desiree about how controlling Kaine was about the money.

So, Kyron disappears and Desiree and Tony rush down to Portland. Either that day or a day later a ransom note shows up in the mailbox along with Kyron's glasses. Desiree starts thinking about all that Terri has complained about. The biggest thing being MONEY! She and Tony deduce early on that Terri has stashed Kyron to take a ransom from Kaine. Then everything starts unfolding and Terri's plan starts unraveling fast and furious. With Tony and Desiree in the home, she cannot exactly execute her plan. She KNOWS she has become the number one focus in the investigation. Ransom is the ONLY thing that makes sense TO ME that the family waited a week to go to the media. If the family has skeletons in their closet, who cares! They should have been out there in front of the cameras from day one! Nothing should be more important than locating their missing child, PERIOD! That is what leads me back to the ransom.

I just cannot imagine for one second that Terri would still have any supporters from those who have known her for any length of time if they believe that she killed Kyron. I too have a hard time believing that. I also have a hard time believing that even DeDe would assist in the murder of a child.

For me it is one of two things. LE focused in too soon on Terri and missed the real perp or it is some sort of tangled kidnapping web that Terri and at least one or two friends botched terribly. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well. I think he is but I have been wrong before.

I'm going to get skewered over this but here goes...after several 'unconfirmed' comments of how DY wasn't as active in Ky's life as she is making it appear now I took (MOO!!!) TH's response to DY's coming down/up the day Kyron went missing "oh, you are" (my words but to that effect)to mean...I'm the cargiver and have been here all along so why don't you wait till we figure out what is going on and we'll call you and then you come up. It could've been a you've not been that involved before so why now?  I think in TH's mind Kyron was hers and DY may be intruding and butting in 'uninvited'.  Especially bringing her detective hubby!  I'm prolly wrong about all but I just and weighing all possibilities.  With all the controlling of the media why is it so hard to believe that TH wasn't doing everything that KH told her to do.  Don't talk to the media, be present for all LE questioning, no press and since the internet might have been her only outlet besides the Bat phones, she was reading lots from news sites and blogs blaming her from day one and wanted to defend herself.  I am still wondering why LE waited so long to question the whereabouts of TH and the white truck since they didn't believe her from jump street.  Why is LE dragging their heels?  Did they let a viable suspect slip on by because they are so focused on TH?  Like I said, don't get too upset over my rambling as I am usually wrong.  I just don't want to think TH could look and Ky and do away with him or have it done.  But...the way things are looking I just don't know. 

According to what has been released, LE has checked other leads, but things keep pointing to Terri. They would check out the family immediately, and when Terri's story did not add, they had to focus some of their time on her. LE is not talking (I agree with that stance), and we have no idea what other leads they are pursuing while focusing on Terri.

The little bit we do know is that they want us to believe that they believe it was Terri and DeDe and even implanting in our minds where the white truck was parked.  Yet, LE asks for "independent" recollections to come forth. 

People with clear, independent recollections would have already come forth IMO.  If folks were reluctant to come forth and not be involved, I don't think they will now either.  JMO.

I dunno. Before they were just asking about a white truck, Terri, and Kyron in the area. Now they are really, really asking about a white truck, Terri and DeDe, and they are being more specific about the locations. It may ring a bell with a few people who brushed by the info before. People with just a tidbit that they considered unimportant before may be willing to throw their tidbit into the pot.

Asking everyone in a certain parking area at the school may ring a bell for a few who were there. They may have noticed a car or a person with whom they were not familiar. It was the end of the school year, and most would be familiar with families and vehicles of the students.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

You know, I have just a many thoughts of Terri being involved in Kyron going missing as most everyone else.  But, still, I have a problem with the LE/press in painting a picture for us that is so anti-Terri.

Words make a difference.  Simple example: open this link and the message from the press - According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this “because it paints them a picture of Terri's character’.

Sounds like this GJ was formed to “only” look at Terri’s character.

Then the press makes a quote of what was actually said:  "What you are doing in a grand jury - in an investigative grand jury - is you are painting a picture of everyone and you want to have all four corners of the page and so that’s what you’re doing here," Jensen said.

Now, THAT makes much more sense of why a GJ is formed.  Not just to paint a picture of Terri, but to investigate everyone involved and have all for corners of the page (a well-rounded picture of what happened).  A well-rounded picture is the way to make appropriate conclusions.

Too late, most readers have already read that the GJ was formed to paint a picture of Terri and that’s what’s remembered.

I, too, think Terri is guilty of something…but I could be wrong. 

Whatever…Kyron is missing and I’m getting really concerned that some avenues could be overlooked when the public is being fed what they’re to believe.

I firmly believe that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron but ... I also believe that others are involved ... have connections.  It is my contention that the implications encompassing the events which occurred on the morning of June 4, 2010 are very far reaching.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2010, 12:33:01 PM »

Agreed IM!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.