April 27, 2024, 08:53:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222839 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »

Signed,
The average bear aka anyone else

"anyone else"
~ I'll never live that down! 

Let's just see if I did the quote business correctly ~   

See, you did a great job.  I am only teasing and it is not about you, it is about me.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: August 12, 2010, 12:36:28 PM »

You know, I have just a many thoughts of Terri being involved in Kyron going missing as most everyone else.  But, still, I have a problem with the LE/press in painting a picture for us that is so anti-Terri.

Words make a difference.  Simple example: open this link and the message from the press - According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this “because it paints them a picture of Terri's character’.

Sounds like this GJ was formed to “only” look at Terri’s character.

Then the press makes a quote of what was actually said:  "What you are doing in a grand jury - in an investigative grand jury - is you are painting a picture of everyone and you want to have all four corners of the page and so that’s what you’re doing here," Jensen said.

Now, THAT makes much more sense of why a GJ is formed.  Not just to paint a picture of Terri, but to investigate everyone involved and have all for corners of the page (a well-rounded picture of what happened).  A well-rounded picture is the way to make appropriate conclusions.

Too late, most readers have already read that the GJ was formed to paint a picture of Terri and that’s what’s remembered.

I, too, think Terri is guilty of something…but I could be wrong. 

Whatever…Kyron is missing and I’m getting really concerned that some avenues could be overlooked when the public is being fed what they’re to believe.

That doesn't make sense to me as to what I understand about the Grand Jury. Unless there's different types of Grand Jury cases - and in all my research, that was not what I found.

What I understand about Grand Jury, is that it is formed to approve and indictment of a particular crime against a particular person. It is not a place for defense - that would come at a trial, if said indictment is approved by the Grand Jury.

So it makes sense that if an indictment is being weighed by a Grand Jury against Terri - either for the MFH, or for the disappearance of Kyron, that it would be all about Terri.

I think that the quote by the media is not accurate concerning the Grand Jury and the way it is used.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »

1.  Re Kyron Horman insurance policy-I think you have to wait 7 years if no body is found, so not a good plan.  Kaine Horman inusrance policy is a much better plan and all those stock options, etc.

2.  Re immigration-just because one wants to live in any country in the world, one cannot.  I want to go live in a different country, but because I do not have th skills they want, it's not an option.

The US has immigration quotes.  There are major companies that want to change the quotas for certain countries because they want people from those countries to work in the science/computer industries.  I don't know why when we have plenty unemployed in those fields.

I am fairly sure that the quotas for central American and Mexico are filled and not an option.

I have been to Mexico and the people are POOR POOR POOR except for the super rich and the miles of condos and resorts filled with Americans.

Mexico has money, but it doesn't translate as getting to the people.  If that could be fixed, there is probably no way most people from Mexico would come here and leave their families.

HelloKitty  ,

I thought it was eight years without a body, you are probably right.

SM may have planned on calling in a Tip where KH could be found.

If she planned this - she simply would have DDs call in a Tip, and not need to wait Seven years.

This makes me think Kyron does have a spot and it is easy for her to know where to give a Tip. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »

I am sorry, I should have snipped that, please don't tell a mod.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »

Could someone remind me how LE found out about the MFH? Was it through cell phone texts?
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: August 12, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

WHERE IS KYRON?!?

I'm just so frustrated with this, I could cry. Sad

It is very difficult, knowing that those who hold the answer are selfishly keeping their information to themselves.

ITA - this is so so unbelievably frustrating!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: August 12, 2010, 12:41:09 PM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Do we "know" that's where Terri parked; afterall, these are manufactured photos.  Just saying...

Puzzler - the photos with the truck in it were manufactured but the photos being referred to here are of Fred Meyer parking lot and the description of the photo is "from Terri's parking spot".   That is not being manufactured.

Thanks.  Sorry...still not clear on this.  "Terri's parking spot" - it that an actual photo (not manufactured photo)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2010, 12:41:53 PM »

I am sorry, I should have snipped that, please don't tell a mod.

hahahahaha  Monkey Devil!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 12, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »

See, you did a great job.  I am only teasing and it is not about you, it is about me.

Oh, I knew you were teasing . . . I just had to shake my head at myself!   
I'm sure going to miss all of this when school starts next week!  I'm just hoping I can catch up during lunch break ~ I need my monkey fix. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 12, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Do we "know" that's where Terri parked; afterall, these are manufactured photos.  Just saying...

Go back to reply #220 by seemeatthebeach.  That's why I made that comment.   

Claycat...thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2010, 12:42:43 PM »

Regarding ear infections/aches

When my kids have ear aches they have always had fever.  My doc would have me use the ear drop pain relief and an OTC antihistamine.  Dimetapp and Zyrtec will make 2 of my kids sleepy.  Especially when taken with motrin or tylenol.  (I have one child that climbs with walls with most meds.)  If the ache didn't go away with 24 hours or if there was drainage from the ear we would then go to antibiotic and prescription antihistamine.  The point being, antihistamines will usually make a child sleepy, even the OTC type.

You made a wonderful point.  The point is, we, as parents know what knocks our kids out or stirs them up from experience.  My son goes on hyperdrive on antihistamines. 

When he went to get an MRI, he was so scared, they had to give him twice the amount of IV sedation to get him to sleep.  They told me he would sleep all night.  No way, he awoke at the end of the MRI, still inside the machine.  Have you ever tried to follow a top heavy (head first) child who is drugged up and running around the house, up and down stairs all night,  trying to make sure he did not bump his head? 

I learned about my child from this.  Terri also knew Kyron from her experiences.  She knew what meds would have what effect on him, or at least she thought she did.

I believe in miracles!
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »

You know, I have just a many thoughts of Terri being involved in Kyron going missing as most everyone else.  But, still, I have a problem with the LE/press in painting a picture for us that is so anti-Terri.

Words make a difference.  Simple example: open this link and the message from the press - According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this “because it paints them a picture of Terri's character’.

Then the press makes a quote of what was actually said:  "What you are doing in a grand jury - in an investigative grand jury - is you are painting a picture of everyone and you want to have all four corners of the page and so that’s what you’re doing here," Jensen said.

Now, THAT makes much more sense of why a GJ is formed.  Not just to paint a picture of Terri, but to investigate everyone involved and have all for corners of the page (a well-rounded picture of what happened).  A well-rounded picture is the way to make appropriate conclusions.

Too late, most readers have already read that the GJ was formed to paint a picture of Terri and that’s what’s remembered.

Whatever…Kyron is missing and I’m getting really concerned that some avenues could be overlooked when the public is being fed what they’re to believe.

That doesn't make sense to me as to what I understand about the Grand Jury. Unless there's different types of Grand Jury cases - and in all my research, that was not what I found.

What I understand about Grand Jury, is that it is formed to approve and indictment of a particular crime against a particular person. It is not a place for defense - that would come at a trial, if said indictment is approved by the Grand Jury.

So it makes sense that if an indictment is being weighed by a Grand Jury against Terri - either for the MFH, or for the disappearance of Kyron, that it would be all about Terri.

I think that the quote by the media is not accurate concerning the Grand Jury and the way it is used.

Here's an excerpt from this webpage:

The Grand Jury, as it has become known in America, has constitutional underpinnings in the United States. Specifically, the 5th Amendment reads in relevant part,

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger. U.S. Const. Bill of Rigths Am. V.

The Grand Jury is intended to act as an independent body, apart from the courts and prosecution, to scrutinize the evidence against a defendant.  In states that have Grand Juries, each state has its own rules regarding a state-empanelled Grand Jury.

The Grand Jury is a body of laypeople who are summoned to court to review the evidence to determine whether an indictment should be issued against the defendant.

Trial juries generally get to hear both sides of the case:  from the prosecution and the defence. However, in a Grand Jury, there is no judge and only the prosecution is able to present evidence. The Grand Jury is also generally a closed process, in that the jurors are sworn to secrecy, and the proceedings are not open to the public or media, as they generally are in jury trials.

**Link embedded**
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2010, 12:53:57 PM »

Puzzler - the photos with the truck in it were manufactured but the photos being referred to here are of Fred Meyer parking lot and the description of the photo is "from Terri's parking spot".   That is not being manufactured.

Thanks.  Sorry...still not clear on this.  "Terri's parking spot" - it that an actual photo (not manufactured photo)?

If you open the PDF of the Flyer that went out yesterday after the PC, you will see the two Fred Meyer parking lot photos.  If you hold your mouse over those two photos, it will tell you what that photo represents.  IMO those two photos are not manufactured but are taken from the location that Terri parked the truck that day.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:58 PM »

I think Kaine was a lousy husband, a dawg, and that is my opinion based on his conduct while married to Desiree, and his latest RUMORED affair.

But, he by all means was good to the children in his home, and a better father than many I know.

To me, no matter if James moved out because of Kaine, or because of Terri, nothing justifies Terri harming Kyron.

Kyron was just an innocent child who had no say when he was placed in the difficult situation created by the adults in his life, it was not his fault to be caught in such a horrible environment.

Was SM the Beneficary on Kyron Horman insurance policy?  That is the question I want to know.

The motive is greed, money; she needed money when they broke up. 

That is a question that LE has not addressed, or the media. Strange, because $$$ is always a clear motive. I wonder if it's for $350,000?
JK

I would guess that working for Intel, Kaine had a life insurance policy as a benefit. Even if Kaine had chosen his bio-children as beneficiaries, with Kyron out and Terri being the administrator for the minor Kiara, she would make sure to live in luxury, for a few years at least.

IMO

Taryl Moosee,

SM if she had this planned was going to reep the rewards, she didn't do this for hate or spite but for $. IMO.

He seems to have an excellent employment for benefits as well as salary, salary isn't listed other than what I have read.

Intel is on FB: http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverIntel

http://www.intel.com/jobs/usa/bencomp/benefits.htm
Life and Accident Insurance back to top   

Life, Accident Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability Insurance

Eligible employees are provided with Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Business Travel Accident insurance, and Long-Term Disability insurance benefits at no cost.

Supplemental Employee Life, Supplemental AD&D, Dependent Life, and AD&D insurance are available to eligible employees at group rates. Intel employees are also enrolled in Short-Term Disability coverage.

http://www.intel.com/jobs/usa/bencomp/benefits.htm

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »

So it appears she parked rather far in the parking lot at the two stores. One, was the stores crowded that she had to park that far? Two, is she like me that always parks very far in a parking lot, which I always do. Three, I don't have no baby, so with a baby and you didn't have to park that far, why would you?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »

It was said last night, on JVM, by one of the experts. He is from Oregon. I can't tell you his name. I do not recall his name. He is not the same man that has been on NG. (not the retired officer who has the full head of hair) this guy has a beard/wears glasses.

He was speaking of DeDe Spicher, he said that it now said, her time window of unaccountability has changed. It is now from 10 am - 1:30 pm - that she was missing from her work. I don't know if I can find it in transcripts. He said it as a blurb, while everyone was talking.
__
Again going back to Meds
DeDe ( I have posted this before) has her book marked links on line. The site is called " Delicious.com" She used the name Odeesangel. She made her first bookmarks on June 4th, 2010. http://delicious.com/odeesangel/?page=2
The one that stands out the most, is the book mark of Medicinal Herb Guide.
the bookmark goes to this site: http://www.herbsguide.net/
So if anything, it does show that she was online, June 4th 2010. ( all this talk about meds)
* I know for a fact, that some herbs bought in pure form *(health food store) or even found in nature can be quite toxic if used improperly.
* I don't believe that any of the Hyland products would be toxic, unless you over consumed, the products. Like anything taking a gross amount would be very dangerous.
The Hyland's products are herb derived, holistic.
Sleep aids for kids: http://www.hylands.com/products/calms4kids.php

Was a liquid that was prescribed many years ago, by Pediatric docs for infants, kids - ( its illegal now) was a sleep aid. I know many of you remember it. I would knock a kid out, yet they would be crying and you could not wake them up. Like being awake yet in a coma. Disturbing stuff. Thank god it is illegal now.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2010, 01:08:20 PM »

I firmly believe that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron but ... I also believe that others are involved ... have connections.  It is my contention that the implications encompassing the events which occurred on the morning of June 4, 2010 are very far reaching.

Janet

Janet,

With the thought that events could be very far reaching and involving others - do you think that will make it more or less likely that we'll eventually find out what happened?

Will "others" involved make it more likely that "someone" will trip up and spill the beans?
Will the fact that it's been this long and no one's spilled the beans ensure that we'll never know all?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »

As it goes, the more people that know something, one will spill the beans eventually.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2010, 01:10:34 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

...or having an affair with a married woman, or continuing the affair after he knew she wanted someone to murder her husband.

I believe in miracles!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »

IMO, Terri was the control freak in that marriage. She had free reign M-F while Kaine worked. He had no idea what she did. I have known controlling husbands.....their wives couldn't as much as go to the grocery store without permission.
Of course, having a toddler limited her "options" when Kiara was born.
They were only married for what 3-4 years. She was unhappy for a long time??
If Kaine was so controlling for the 3-4 years prior to them getting married, she had the choice to not marry Kaine.
I've been married for 29 years......if I was unhappy in my marriage, 29 years would be A LONG TIME. Not 3 -4 years.

Terri was sick of parenting a teen, a young child and a baby. She got rid of James (IMO that was her decision, she just blamed Kaine like always) Yes, she could have told Kaine she wanted Desiree and Tony to take full custody of Kyron.....but Terri would NEVER admit her failure as a mother of Kyron to Desiree. Not a chance in he!!. Terri always thought she was better than Desiree in every way, including being a better mother to Kyron.
IMO
I totally agree with all of your post.  I think that Terri wants everyone to see her a this perfect woman who does everything right.  And when she got tired of playing mom she blamed Kaine for her unhappiness.  And of course all would believe her because he is the guy who left his pregnant wife for Terri. 

What really gets me is to see folks blame everyone (Kaine, Desiree, Tony, the kids, etc) for Terri's actions. 

No, not blaming them, looking for a motive.  What would motivate someone to do that?  That is what people have trouble wrapping their head around what may have been done.  What would make a person do that.

There is a big difference between blame and motive.

I agree there's a difference, but I feel that there is no motive valid enough to do something this evil. I think it has a lot to do with what's already existing within a person--a tendency towards sociopathy. I mean if Terri has a personality disorder, it's much easier to understand why Kyron disappeared. Not that I'm saying a personality disorder excuses it...I just think she's a deceptive, manipulative, narcissistic wretch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.