April 28, 2024, 02:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222853 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:51 PM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye_MsDrlAUU

Thanks for the link, Labadorable.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

The video has great visuals about the access road. Scary.

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 12, 2010, 01:14:25 PM »

You know, I have just a many thoughts of Terri being involved in Kyron going missing as most everyone else.  But, still, I have a problem with the LE/press in painting a picture for us that is so anti-Terri.

Words make a difference.  Simple example: open this link and the message from the press - According to retired Portland Police Capt. C.W. Jensen, the grand jury is looking at this “because it paints them a picture of Terri's character’.

Sounds like this GJ was formed to “only” look at Terri’s character.

Then the press makes a quote of what was actually said:  "What you are doing in a grand jury - in an investigative grand jury - is you are painting a picture of everyone and you want to have all four corners of the page and so that’s what you’re doing here," Jensen said.

Now, THAT makes much more sense of why a GJ is formed.  Not just to paint a picture of Terri, but to investigate everyone involved and have all for corners of the page (a well-rounded picture of what happened).  A well-rounded picture is the way to make appropriate conclusions.

Too late, most readers have already read that the GJ was formed to paint a picture of Terri and that’s what’s remembered.

I, too, think Terri is guilty of something…but I could be wrong. 

Whatever…Kyron is missing and I’m getting really concerned that some avenues could be overlooked when the public is being fed what they’re to believe.

That doesn't make sense to me as to what I understand about the Grand Jury. Unless there's different types of Grand Jury cases - and in all my research, that was not what I found.

What I understand about Grand Jury, is that it is formed to approve and indictment of a particular crime against a particular person. It is not a place for defense - that would come at a trial, if said indictment is approved by the Grand Jury.

So it makes sense that if an indictment is being weighed by a Grand Jury against Terri - either for the MFH, or for the disappearance of Kyron, that it would be all about Terri.

I think that the quote by the media is not accurate concerning the Grand Jury and the way it is used.

LE says this is an "investigative" grand jury.  They are "fact-finding" in this case.  Doesn't mean they won't bring an indictment later on...but now...they're searching for the truth. 

It's reasonable to think that all the searching done last weekend was at least partially done due to information gleaned by the grand jury in their investigation...information that was given to LE to check out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »

KATU news clip from tonight @ 11 pm with the email from Terri and a good "walk through" of the side gravel road next to Skyline.  The camera following the walk up the gravel road to the entrance of the school - you realized quickly why parking the truck there would be a benefit if you had the need for a quick, speedy get away.  KATU uploaded on Youtube.

Jame's bio father may have only heard Terri's version about moving James out of the home when he spoke with the press. By now he has fully discussed it with James to get the real truth, and I am sure LE and the Grand Jury have narrowed down the truth about the move. If Terri told me the sky is blue, I would ask for at three corroborating witnesses.

WYKS!!  This fits right in with your theory.  If "our" Wyks can theorize this weeks ago, "why" has it taken LE so long to do this?  People's memories would have been so much clearer two months ago.  Maybe LE didn't have every little detail then that they do now, BUT don't forget that Kyron gone missing wasn't in the news for days!!

Our Wyks is smarter than the average bear!

Nawwww..    Just a thinker.  But thanks! 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »

I am sorry, I should have snipped that, please don't tell a mod.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #345 on: August 12, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »

Corn Pass Fred Meyers looking from Terris parking spot

View from entrance and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wall

The descriptions are from the pdf flyer at press conference by MCSO
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

If you put your cursor over the 2 pix of Fred Meyer parking lot, the text descriptions will show up.

Credit goes to someone on WS and Kasey at www.thehinkymeter.com for spotting this.

Seemeatthebeach,

I found the link and it work with the up and down key which is the Cursor, no I do not curse. 

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-08/1276/37434/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

I had success with the cursor key and the mouse finding the text descriptions on the parking lot -truck pictures

on the link above.   The technique did not work on the photos you posted.  Thank-you for the technique, cool.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 12, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

Wow!  Terri parked far out in the parking lot.  Usually those big box stores aren't too crowded in the morning.  This is probably another sign that other/others were in the truck.  If she had left Kiara and/or Kyron in the truck, people would be likely to notice if she parked closer.

One day I was at the post office.  A woman went into the post office, and left her car running with her baby in the car.   

I waited until she came out.  Then I asked her if she realized what a chance she was taking.  I told her someone could have hopped into her car and taken off.  This is a small town, but that could happen in small towns, too.

When children are left in cars there are people, like me, who will speak to the parents or the police about it.

Do we "know" that's where Terri parked; afterall, these are manufactured photos.  Just saying...

Puzzler - the photos with the truck in it were manufactured but the photos being referred to here are of Fred Meyer parking lot and the description of the photo is "from Terri's parking spot".   That is not being manufactured.

Thanks.  Sorry...still not clear on this.  "Terri's parking spot" - it that an actual photo (not manufactured photo)?

If you open the PDF of the Flyer that went out yesterday after the PC, you will see the two Fred Meyer parking lot photos.  If you hold your mouse over those two photos, it will tell you what that photo represents.  IMO those two photos are not manufactured but are taken from the location that Terri parked the truck that day.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

Thanks, again.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: August 12, 2010, 01:21:30 PM »

Is this current procedure, anyone know?

My doctor gives, at the most, antibiotics, for an ear infection. 

When my kiddies were little, little - antibiotics and recommendation for baby Tylenol for the pain. which, of course, is over the counter.

Thanks for asking Bearly, and for sharing, both of you, cuz I was wondering the same.  My first thought was perhaps an earache from teething, which likely would have just needed Childrens Tylenol, or something else over the counter for the teething.  And either way, perhaps just a quick zip into the store to grab it and back out.  Prescrips are even faster at my store cuz pharmacy area has a drive-thru.  lol 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #348 on: August 12, 2010, 01:21:55 PM »

It was said last night, on JVM, by one of the experts. He is from Oregon. I can't tell you his name. I do not recall his name. He is not the same man that has been on NG. (not the retired officer who has the full head of hair) this guy has a beard/wears glasses.

He was speaking of DeDe Spicher, he said that it now said, her time window of unaccountability has changed. It is now from 10 am - 1:30 pm - that she was missing from her work. I don't know if I can find it in transcripts. He said it as a blurb, while everyone was talking.
__
Again going back to Meds
DeDe ( I have posted this before) has her book marked links on line. The site is called " Delicious.com" She used the name Odeesangel. She made her first bookmarks on June 4th, 2010. http://delicious.com/odeesangel/?page=2
The one that stands out the most, is the book mark of Medicinal Herb Guide.
the bookmark goes to this site: http://www.herbsguide.net/
So if anything, it does show that she was online, June 4th 2010. ( all this talk about meds)
* I know for a fact, that some herbs bought in pure form *(health food store) or even found in nature can be quite toxic if used improperly.
* I don't believe that any of the Hyland products would be toxic, unless you over consumed, the products. Like anything taking a gross amount would be very dangerous.
The Hyland's products are herb derived, holistic.
Sleep aids for kids: http://www.hylands.com/products/calms4kids.php

Was a liquid that was prescribed many years ago, by Pediatric docs for infants, kids - ( its illegal now) was a sleep aid. I know many of you remember it. I would knock a kid out, yet they would be crying and you could not wake them up. Like being awake yet in a coma. Disturbing stuff. Thank god it is illegal now.

Deene,

Here are the Transcripts from her show. 

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/11/ijvm.01.html

ttp://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.08.11.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2010, 01:22:14 PM »

So it appears she parked rather far in the parking lot at the two stores. One, was the stores crowded that she had to park that far? Two, is she like me that always parks very far in a parking lot, which I always do. Three, I don't have no baby, so with a baby and you didn't have to park that far, why would you?

Hi NRCG-I believe it was to meet someone there in the parking lot.  I do that sometimes so my friends can find me quicker.  Could she have gone to the wrong FM to begin with thus having to go to the 2nd one?  Accomplice may have called her alerting her they're waiting at 2nd location?  Just a thought-sorry if discussed earlier.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »

JVM Transcripts - date Aug 10, 2010 not sure if this has been posted/the cage moves fast. http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/10/ijvm.01.html
snipped:
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Exactly. Bruce McCain, you used to work in the sheriff`s office investigating this case. Is this hypothetically a motive for -- dare I say -- the other "M" word?
BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPTAIN, MULTNOMAH SHERIFF`S OFFICE: Well, of course, it is Jane. Every crime, obviously needs the means, motive, and opportunity. So we`re talking about means, motive, it`s certainly there, and the opportunity.
And I would like to add one more key piece that came out this afternoon of Portland. We talked yesterday about DeDe Spicher going missing in action for about an hour and a half at that gardening residence. Well, the owners of that residence today indicated that she was actually gone for almost four hours from almost 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. That now puts her into that time zone shortly after the Skyline School emptied out. So absolutely, the relationship between (UNINTELLIGIBLE) and her is going to be talked about.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is new information. That`s new information. That`s new information. OK. Breaking news right here on this broadcast. Once again, state that basic fact that you heard and, of course, this is a claim. I shouldn`t say a fact -- Bruce.

MCCAIN: Well, again, it`s being reported here in Portland that the owners of the property at which DeDe Spicher was gardening on June 4 have now said that she was gone for longer than the hour and a half from 11:30 to 1. It was closer to 9 a.m. to 1, almost four hours on Friday, June 4.

And that`s critical because that also coincides with the time that Terri Horman was supposedly driving around with her little daughter, trying to get her to go to sleep in the white Ford F-250.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And...
OPRI: Credibility, Jane.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, and getting back to this whole new development of witnesses saying they saw someone in the vehicle with Terri on the morning that Kyron disappeared. It dovetails with that, does it not, Michelle Sigona?

SIGONA: It really does. And those are more reports that are coming out. Apparently, a couple of witnesses in the school and near the school saw someone, an adult, possibly in Terri Horman`s truck. And that`s what they`re trying to figure out is, No. 1, if there was an adult inside of that truck. No. 2, who that person was. And No. 3, what were they doing in the vehicle if she maybe had claimed to go to the school by herself with Kyron.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

That really bothers me. I'm not even sure if this person is illegal, don't think there is anything but rumor on this, but I could be wrong. But I wouldn't trust what he has to say if true.

I may be going blind, but I couldn't find anywhere in that article that said he's getting immunity for anything. IMO his testimony is going to be just as credible, maybe more so, than anything DeDe might have to say. He has cooperated with LE before being dragged before the GJ. So I don't understand why his testimony should be more suspect than the TerriTubbies'.
And why are people assuming that he's an illegal immigrant?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2010, 01:29:07 PM »

I am sorry, I should have snipped that, please don't tell a mod.

All fixed + another one for penance.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

This person has an agenda and that's to exonerate Terri or at least show Terri's side of the story.  Odd that they start the blog a couple days ago and the Alternate Theory was not their first post.  I call BS.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »

Our Wyks is smarter than the average bear!

Signed,
The average bear aka anyone else

Not to worry Bearly, you and everyone else can relax.  Just had a aha! moment.  I'm dumb as a box of rocks at times.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2010, 01:29:33 PM »

So it appears she parked rather far in the parking lot at the two stores. One, was the stores crowded that she had to park that far? Two, is she like me that always parks very far in a parking lot, which I always do. Three, I don't have no baby, so with a baby and you didn't have to park that far, why would you?

Hi NRCG-I believe it was to meet someone there in the parking lot.  I do that sometimes so my friends can find me quicker.  Could she have gone to the wrong FM to begin with thus having to go to the 2nd one?  Accomplice may have called her alerting her they're waiting at 2nd location?  Just a thought-sorry if discussed earlier.
HI, now that is a good point. She could have parked that far for just that reason, and she also could have gone to the wrong FM first and then went to the second store.   I park far for two reasons, one to smoke a cigarette in peace, and also for extra exercise.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2010, 01:30:55 PM »

Scatty I have no idea where the illegal info came from or if it is true. I think it is speculation.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »

This sounds like that loony 42nd State from OL. Sheeple=people who act like sheep
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2010, 01:32:52 PM »

Here's an excerpt from this webpage:

The Grand Jury, as it has become known in America, has constitutional underpinnings in the United States. Specifically, the 5th Amendment reads in relevant part,

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger. U.S. Const. Bill of Rigths Am. V.

The Grand Jury is intended to act as an independent body, apart from the courts and prosecution, to scrutinize the evidence against a defendant.  In states that have Grand Juries, each state has its own rules regarding a state-empanelled Grand Jury.

The Grand Jury is a body of laypeople who are summoned to court to review the evidence to determine whether an indictment should be issued against the defendant.

Trial juries generally get to hear both sides of the case:  from the prosecution and the defence. However, in a Grand Jury, there is no judge and only the prosecution is able to present evidence. The Grand Jury is also generally a closed process, in that the jurors are sworn to secrecy, and the proceedings are not open to the public or media, as they generally are in jury trials.

**Link embedded**

Sworn to secrecy!  Aren't we getting a blow by blow from the press?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:36:02 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.