April 28, 2024, 02:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222852 times)
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »

KXL podcast August 12th a.m. with Bruce McCain

McCain: 
"we still do not know where TH was that a.m. (June 4th) you have to ask yourself do we even know what the crime is here...."

Link to the podcast:  http://podcast.kxl.com/kxl/2530055.mp3?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:09 PM »

Would a kind, wonderful, sweet Mod fix my post???  The first two paras were from Bearly's post that I was responding to.  Thank ya'll so much.

Fixed - in the future, when you want to just capture part of someone's post, you can highlight it then click on the quote icon and it will be the quote tags around it for you.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 02:33:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: August 12, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »

That's my question, are these manufactured pictures done this way because they have proof this is where she was parked? Or they think this may be where she parked?

Yeah!!  What Rosie said!   ^ ^  Seems to me that had LE just superimposed 'the' white truck.. or 'any' similiar white truck.. in ANY of those areas that one or more witnesses supposedly 'thought' they saw, or actually did see, parked there... that LE 'could have' marked the pics.  Just like on tv, where they put 'reenactment' on a video to show that it's just an attempt to recreate an event. 

For them not to have marked the pics in any way, seems kind of misleading to me, and suggestive to an extent.  Despite them saying they aren't trying to mislead or be suggestive.   

Yet... kind of in keeping with a good portion of the rest of the way they've dealt with this case so far.  IMO. 

Am happy to see the pics tho, cuz it gives US, the public who was nowhere nearby that day, an idea of what it could have looked like.  Like many of you, I kinda doubt this is gonna make someone local (2 months later), have a sudden memory recall of that day, that truck, those women.  Had they seen any of that back then, they likely would have mentioned it back then. 

Which leads us to.... WTH is the intent of LE with all this??

As several have already suggested: a message to one or more perps?  See what we know?  May as well spill the rest, cuz we onto you!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 12, 2010, 02:24:04 PM »

Janet-You've been posting alot of links which are very helpful to all of us Monkeys!  Thank you. 

I just listened to the entire video at the bottom of:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/day_of_kyron_hormans_disappear.html

Really informative!  I've noted times/discussions that I thought very interesting and might interest some monkeys would hadn't heard interview before.

4:20-Kaine questions Terri's need for truck that day?
9:31-Kaine and Desiree asked about time and reason for Terri meeting DeDe?  They both seem clueless to this?
12:36-Desiree asked about Terri's lying. 
14:24-Kaine asked if he missed things in Terri's behavior that he might have ordinarily seen?
18:34-Kaine asked how he met Terri?  Kaine states he's not going to get into it?
(Odd to me-why not just answer?)
19:40-Kaine's statements when asked if Terri was taking steroids.

Thanks again Janet!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 12, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »

So it appears she parked rather far in the parking lot at the two stores. One, was the stores crowded that she had to park that far? Two, is she like me that always parks very far in a parking lot, which I always do. Three, I don't have no baby, so with a baby and you didn't have to park that far, why would you?

When I have my Hubbys truck I park real far for one reason ,the truck is so big Dodge Ram v10 I need all the room I can get just truning the thing. Afriaid someone will hit it on my watch.
I also don't have a baby with me.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 12, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »

I agree, Hiding Monkey!  Janet is good about posting articles and videos that refresh our memories of the specifics in what we are talking about.

Janet, I add my thanks to those of Hiding Monkey!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 12, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »

I don't know why I cannot figure out how to include the link with the story, ugh!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

Try putting the link first.  That is how I remember.

Sebastian-
You might want to go over to the Test Area (Thread) over in the Monkey Lounge http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.msg22216#msg22216 and practice copying and pasting.  If you can copy and paste an article you can copy and paste a link.  Do the same thing with the link at the top of the page of the article you are going to bring to SM-copy and paste the article into your post, then go back and copy and paste the article into your post. Some folks put the link at the bottom of their article when they are finished posting.  I post mine right at the top, first thing so I don't forget.  Links must be provided (and preferably in same post) for articles brought from other places.  I know you may be a bit tech shy sebastian, but you can do it.  I remember the first time I did...   And I would be happy to help if you need it.  MuffyBee

Hi Muffybee,
I am still catching up from page 9. I am VERY tech shy, lol! Thank you so much, after I catch up reading I will practice and give you a shout out if I continue to mess up. Thanks so much!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

Janet-You've been posting alot of links which are very helpful to all of us Monkeys!  Thank you. 

I just listened to the entire video at the bottom of:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/day_of_kyron_hormans_disappear.html

Really informative!  I've noted times/discussions that I thought very interesting and might interest some monkeys would hadn't heard interview before.

4:20-Kaine questions Terri's need for truck that day?
9:31-Kaine and Desiree asked about time and reason for Terri meeting DeDe?  They both seem clueless to this?
12:36-Desiree asked about Terri's lying. 
14:24-Kaine asked if he missed things in Terri's behavior that he might have ordinarily seen?
18:34-Kaine asked how he met Terri?  Kaine states he's not going to get into it?
(Odd to me-why not just answer?)
19:40-Kaine's statements when asked if Terri was taking steroids.

Thanks again Janet!

Your are welcome Hiding Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2010, 02:33:24 PM »

I don't know why I cannot figure out how to include the link with the story, ugh!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

Try putting the link first.  That is how I remember.

Sebastian-
You might want to go over to the Test Area (Thread) over in the Monkey Lounge http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.msg22216#msg22216 and practice copying and pasting.  If you can copy and paste an article you can copy and paste a link.  Do the same thing with the link at the top of the page of the article you are going to bring to SM-copy and paste the article into your post, then go back and copy and paste the article into your post. Some folks put the link at the bottom of their article when they are finished posting.  I post mine right at the top, first thing so I don't forget.  Links must be provided (and preferably in same post) for articles brought from other places.  I know you may be a bit tech shy sebastian, but you can do it.  I remember the first time I did...   And I would be happy to help if you need it.  MuffyBee

Hi Muffybee,
I am still catching up from page 9. I am VERY tech shy, lol! Thank you so much, after I catch up reading I will practice and give you a shout out if I continue to mess up. Thanks so much!

No worries sebastian, you're doing fine.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »

1.  I have a friend with a semi live in boyfriend of many years.  He is totally disgusted with the teens because they do not help the mother at all and sleep all day and then play video games all night.  She totally disregards their behavior and justifies it .  Conflict.  But he is not a husband and goes back to his house when he can't take it anymore. So Kaine may have different standards than TH.

2.  I don't see Terri loving Kyron.

When she was dating Kaine, Kyron was really not in the picture.  He had his bio mom and probably would forever.

She's doing body building and drinking.

She's got a great catch-good job.  So she goes along with taking Kyron since it won't be for long and cements her place with a nice life.  Her other 2 hubbies don't seem like they had a lot of money.

But then they do end up with Kyron.  She could hardly say "no" .  I know that women marry for money and stability all the time.  And she wasn't getting any younger.  Available men with jobs are not on every street corner. Plus she has a child of her own.

Maybe she gets pregnant with Kiara to cement her relationship with Kaine.

I can see by the comments on her pics of Kyron and sheer volume of Kiara pics that Kyron wasn't that loved.

Maybe Kaine had a short life span planned for him as well once Kyron was gone.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2010, 02:34:38 PM »

I agree, Hiding Monkey!  Janet is good about posting articles and videos that refresh our memories of the specifics in what we are talking about.

.... but ... but ... you are driving me nuts with your changing avatars.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »

Yeah-I'd noticed she posted it numerous times so I don't know how I'd missed it.

I did make an error in my earlier post.  I hope that Klaas can fix it.  I mentioned that it was a video at the end of the article.  It's actually an interview! (approx 25 minutes).  Sorry about that Klaas.  I'm off for awhile as have company to entertain!  Have a good day Monkeys!!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

BINGO!!

Please forgive me if this has been addressed but I just wanted to say that just because someone is here illegally does not mean that he has no qualms with breaking the law.  It’s a very broad overgeneralization.  That's like saying because I don’t drive the speed limit, I don’t have any qualms with breaking the law.  I have huge issues with breaking the law but I drive with the flow of traffic and here in the big city, no one does the speed limit unless a cop around. 

That he’s here illegally doesn’t mean anything other than that he overstayed a visa, lost a work permit or yeah, ok, crossed illegally.  Let’s talk about why ppl come to the states - better life, make more money to send home to help family, to get away from the violence if their Mexican.  Do yo have any idea how hard ppl work to make less than minimum wage?  Most undocumented workers put up with a lot - cramped living space, being paid less than minimum wage for more work, unscrupulous bosses who may not pay at the end of the day, not having access to things we take for granted and always looking over their shoulders because you never know when ICE will come around. 

This is all conjecture anyway, but if he were here to work towards a better life, why would he muck it up?  Moreover, why would he muck it up when cooperating might help him with a visa?  This has happened before, I forgot what it’s called but there is a visa they will issue when someone narcs.  Remember the Russian spy ring?  If it can be proven that a person has relevant information to a criminal case, the law can be applied.  I think it’s only under extreme cases (ie - national security) but there’s no reason a compelling case can’t be made to help secure a visa if he remains cooperative and provides relevant, critical information.

It still doesn’t seem like the LS has a committed an actual crime in this matter but he’s under tremendous scrutiny. 

At the end of the day there are two ppl who know what happened, two ppl who could end this speculation.  There are at least 2 ppl with a special place reserved in a very hot locale for disappearing the sweetest, brightest little guy ever. 

Sorry, ok, back to work...

best, C
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2010, 02:37:11 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

In fact, when I'm mad at him for something, and have his car... when he calls to see what I'm up to, I just tell him that I'm out gettin' tickets and chit, strippin' his gears, and parkin' in the closest spaces.      Monkey Devil!

Too funny Wyks!!!  Make sure you answer the cell with radio full blast and squeal tires pulling out.  Meltdown on the other end of the phone for sure.  I have a very sick sense of humor (ask my poor husband and son) and one time I made a costume for Halloween...all black jumpsuit and I glued the mini cereal boxes evenly all over it and put fake knives  in each box. My son cried all night from embarrassment.  Yes, I made him wear it and everyone loved it.  Even though the costume was a copy he didn't get Mom's delight in him being a "cereal killer"!!!  I'm so sick.  Prolly shouldn't have told that story.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:11 PM »

THE GYM

Could it be that Terri "hitting" the gym on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... one hour prior to heading home ... was all about a meeting consisting of some participants of the conspiracy?  Was there a discussion regarding the transpired event of the past three hours as well as damage control when the anticipated H--- all broke loose when it was revealed that Kyron was missing ... had not attended school that day?

Janet

I think you're right. #1 CSI fan may have had this thing plotted in great detail with lots of help. 24Hr Fitness was where most of the Kaine bashing suddenly took place starting in March or possibly before. She may have found some likely candidateds to fall for her story hook line and sinker and be willing to do whatever it took to help 'poor Terri'. I think she may have had pals in whatever place she stopped at for one reason or another that day. To help her, protect her, cover for  her. These idiots may be thinking of her as such a victim, a noble cause...It wouldn't surprise me if, by the time Terri got through with them, each one of her stooges thought this plot was his/her idea.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:34 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA
I honestly believe if KH was seeing another man it would be impossible to keep that out of the news, sorry the media would unturn every stone to get that story, I don't think a girlfriend at this point could be hidden either, maybe but doubtful. <<JMO
To me it sounds like the group of posters at the oregonlive comment section.

This person has an agenda and that's to exonerate Terri or at least show Terri's side of the story.  Odd that they start the blog a couple days ago and the Alternate Theory was not their first post.  I call BS.

More like an Alternate Universe.
This total BS.
Why would KH remarry if he discovered he was gay?
Makes no sense.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2010, 02:40:39 PM »

As to investigators asking the public for information, I think we need to keep in mind that not all of the public - even locals - is "on this" like we are at SM.  I think you've got people - maybe even people who dropped a child off at the school that day - that lead such busy lives, they are not watching every news show etc. They may not even know about a white truck. I think that this is what the investigators are looking for. Trying to reach those few people who may not have come forward because they aren't on this, and didn't realize that what they saw that day was significant.

Having had relatives in fairly high profile (locally anyhow) media situations, I know how weird it can seem when you ask someone "Did you see this in the paper?" and they have no idea what you're talking about. Thus, the pleas to the people -

Which seems so silly to us - "They didn't tell us anything new!!" But is a very important part of the investigation, in fact.

VERY good point, amom2!!  Thank you for reminding us of this.  I get so busy in cases at times, I forget that many in society aren't glued to what I find important.  Life has a way of keeping on, the sun rises, etc.  I still tend to scoot down the bench and look at folks sideways who say they've never even heard of Cindy Anthony, for example.       Monkey Devil!

And to think I used to wait til that certain hour every night to tune into 'Nancy Grace' to get the latest, breaking news.   How many folks are actually doing that, trusting that to be all the latest news there is? 

We need some monkey intervention groups to go out and save people from themselves and NG.   

IMO, of course. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2010, 02:40:49 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

In fact, when I'm mad at him for something, and have his car... when he calls to see what I'm up to, I just tell him that I'm out gettin' tickets and chit, strippin' his gears, and parkin' in the closest spaces.      Monkey Devil!

Wyks your so silly 

I remember one time shopping at the mall. It was mid-day on a Saturday. This was a huge mall, and I wanted to park near one of the entrances ( closest to the store, I needed to go to) so I was driving up and down where there was " the shade trees" for shade. ( was really hot that day). It was my daughter and I, and we didn't care that we had to park way down. I wanted my car though to be under the shade. We get out of the car, and I was locking my door ..and I see in the long distance a car -away from the mall. Just one car sitting all by itself. No cars anywhere near.  I stopped for a second and thought hmmph that's weird, Why? Because " All the Windows" were down. I thought now who in their right mind, would leave their car " in the middle of nowhere - far away from the doors" with all their windows down.
( the mall was packed that day)
It was a nice car too. Was an Audi/BMW .. older model. I kept staring at it.. my Daughter was like MOM ..come on lets go. Its hot.  I said to her " Wait a minute, do you see that car?" she looked and she said .. Mom there is a kid in the car! ( hers has better eyesight than I) 
She said look at the back seat. Sure enough, there was a little boy in the car. We walked up to him and I asked him if he was ok. He was about 4 or 5 yrs old. He had some sort of electronic toy in his hand. He was all by himself. I asked him, where is your Mom? He said in the Mall. He said " she had to pay a bill "  I was stunned. He said she is taking forever. I told him, don't you dare get out of the car ok. I said I am going into the mall and see If I can find your Mom. ( which of course, I lied to him) I didn't want to touch him. I honestly didn't know what to do. I went in the mall and found the closest security guard (took two mins) I made him go outside with me and pointed to the car. He was on it like nobody's business. He called the police from his cell, and he walked right out to the car.
 * I do not understand people at all. This kid was a sitting duck, with practically a neon sign " Kid Nap Me / Free Car too" ... that the car was sitting in the back 40 all by itself, with all the windows down.  Or he could have wandered and gotten hit by a car.. endless possibles..
** Makes me wonder how many ppl did see the White Truck parked at the FM Store. I would think that it being parked alone ..away from the store someone would recall it. That the parking lot at that time in the morning more than likely .. was empty.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2010, 02:41:44 PM »

Yeah-I'd noticed she posted it numerous times so I don't know how I'd missed it.

I did make an error in my earlier post.  I hope that Klaas can fix it.  I mentioned that it was a video at the end of the article.  It's actually an interview! (approx 25 minutes).  Sorry about that Klaas.  I'm off for awhile as have company to entertain!  Have a good day Monkeys!!

Day of Kyron Horman's disappearance, e-mails from Terri Moulton Horman reveal something amiss
Published: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 7:54 PM
Updated: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 8:54 PM

<snipped>

Listen to the full interview (25 min.):

Transcript

Transcript Credit: Pandora
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=424009

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

Would a kind, wonderful, sweet Mod fix my post???  The first two paras were from Bearly's post that I was responding to.  Thank ya'll so much.

Fixed - in the future, when you want to just capture part of someone's post, you can highlight it then click on the quote icon and it will be the quote tags around it for you.

Thank you so much.  Imagine how happy I was when I found out you could click on "New" at the beginnig of a thread and go to where I left off!!!  So happy to know that when someone posted that.  Kept me from reading things over and missing some good stuff.  You Monkeys are wonderful and so patient!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.