April 28, 2024, 03:42:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222855 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: August 12, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »

snipped from http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton  Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

Beats me if this is the guy, and no telling if I did this correctly ~ 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #481 on: August 12, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4

by Frank Mungeam and Colin Miner, KGW.com Staff
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Updated today at 12:41 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

Klaas, see I thought my brain worked ..   scratch I swore I heard 10 am on JVM the other night ..that DeDe "new released info" her whereabouts unknown started at 10am the day of June 4th.. yet when I went and found it on the JVM transcripts it says in context - " 9 a.m" she was newly found not to be accountable by the owners of the Farm. So we have 3 versions of time that Dede was unaccounted for on June 4th ... the original time of 11:30 am ..she left the farm and went poof ..
grrrr

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: August 12, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

Pathways and retaining walls are a form of landscaping. Yes!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 12, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

I-knew-it-I-knew-it-I-knew-it!!! Oh these creepy women irritate the heck out of me. I really think that DDS may have been a bit enamored of TH to go to these lengths. And that's putting it mildly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 12, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »

this can't possibly be Dede's ex, can it??

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 12, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »

That guy looks familiar. Has his photo been published before now?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: August 12, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »

DeDe's ex-boyfriend according to that video is JASON Name Redacted.  I'll start looking him up now
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 12, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

OMG  !  Look at my quote on who jason Name Redacted is

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: August 12, 2010, 04:52:16 PM »

Landscaper Terri allegedly tried to hire to kill Kaine appears before grand jury

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Landscaper-Terri-allegedly-tried-to-hire-to-kill/DsZPsC9z3UujvXc6ZrUh-Q.cspx

link added

What wrongdoing would the landscaper be granted immunity from.  Obviously ... he never went along with any MFH plot.

Janet

That is a good point, but if he is an illegal, wondered if he can get immunity for that?

That's a VERY good question.  IF he can get immunity from being illegal...then I would be concerned he would say anything to get to be here legally.  Could you even trust what he says?  This is a person who has no qualms with breaking the law.

That really bothers me. I'm not even sure if this person is illegal, don't think there is anything but rumor on this, but I could be wrong. But I wouldn't trust what he has to say if true.

I may be going blind, but I couldn't find anywhere in that article that said he's getting immunity for anything. IMO his testimony is going to be just as credible, maybe more so, than anything DeDe might have to say. He has cooperated with LE before being dragged before the GJ. So I don't understand why his testimony should be more suspect than the TerriTubbies'.
And why are people assuming that he's an illegal immigrant?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking that the post that was made about the arrest (with picture of Sanchez and arrested by the U.S. Marshall) said something about being "illegal".

Does any other monkey recall?

Here at Blink's... http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/#more-4266

Several of us had speculated over there that because the booking doc noted it being a USM hold (US Marshalls), illegal immigration charges were involved. As far as anything beyond speculation, I've seen nothing.

mediamomma, thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: August 12, 2010, 04:52:34 PM »

Yes, this is THE Jason Name Redacted

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: August 12, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »

TODAY show

video

Thanks Blonde. Smile

It would not surprise me at all if these two are one in the same. Everything about this case has been insane! Why not throw in an ex-boyfriend of DeDe's who is a child advocate! Geez! My head is about to explode!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 12, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

I don't have classmates, but this would be about the right age

Jason Name Redacted

Saint Francis of Assisi School

Banks, OR

Class of 1983

Register for free to view Jason's full profile.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 12, 2010, 04:54:44 PM »

Just for the sake of asking ..

Does anyone know if Terri adopted Kyron? legally ?  Or was Desiree paying child support for Kyron? to Kaine ?  I don't know how that works? Like say if Kyron needed Medical attention would Desiree override Terri? in the case of an emergency ? Was it not Desiree that was called when Kyron was missing/ call placed from the school. I'm confused. What would Terri be able to do without Desiree's approval ? Would not all " important" issues " Of Kyron"  have to be presented for Desiree's approval ..first? 
Hypothetical
Like if Terri wanted to take Kyron, out of state, for instance on a trip? Say with James.
( before Kiara was born) Wouldn't she have to have Desiree's approval ?  Or would it be enough that she had Kaine's approval ?

Terri probably got the child support money from James' father and that was no longer available to her either.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 12, 2010, 04:55:36 PM »

this can't possibly be Dede's ex, can it??

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: August 12, 2010, 04:56:27 PM »

I think this Jason Name Redacted dude is the landscape company guy a few of us posted a link to on the previous page/s.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #495 on: August 12, 2010, 04:57:02 PM »

TODAY show

video

Thanks Blonde. Smile

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

Pathways and retaining walls are a form of landscaping. Yes!

Thank-you Patricia!  When I found this link I figured this is the man.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: August 12, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »

Can someone blow up a screenshot of the cards and pic Jason was showing on camera during the interview? I got a screenshot but can't do anything with it. I'm interested in reading what's on those cards and seeing that pic closer up. It looks like a Glamour Shots pose to me. 

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: August 12, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »

This is interesting.  I wonder why the timeframe for Terri being out-of-pocket has changed?

Also, LE is looking for a witness to let them know if they saw anyone in or around Terri's white truck between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. June 4. Doesn't sound like that person is DeDe from the accounting that DeDe was missing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 12, 2010, 04:58:13 PM »

So many aspects of Terri Horman's character reflects that of Casey Anthony.

Thanks Deenie.  I have been looking for the following quote for some time now.

Janet

++++++++

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

Your welcome Janet,
I think that TH telling Desiree that Kyron was stung by a bee is sick behavior - obviously if Kyron was stung by a bee .. it would have been a horrifying situation.
I don't understand what would make TH even say such a thing ... to will it even as a joke or ..other. Very disturbing. If I heard those words out of TH's mouth to my ear, and I was DY, and it was said as a lie/joke/etc.. she might want to hide or steer clear of me for awhile. just saying. Makes you wonder if it was said just to get a rise out of DY ..only then to be said it was not a bee after all. 

Maybe it was to try to show that "I (Terri) was there in a time of crisis, but you (Desiree) weren't." People like that make up crap just to fit the situation. Just like I think she could have been the psycho stepmom on the iVillage site (sorry, no link) throwing in little fictitious details to make her story more interesting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 12, 2010, 04:58:35 PM »

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

This guy seems to fit the profile of who DeDe would choose for a boyfriend.

Thanks seahorse

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.