April 27, 2024, 11:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222819 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:20 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

This person has an agenda and that's to exonerate Terri or at least show Terri's side of the story.  Odd that they start the blog a couple days ago and the Alternate Theory was not their first post.  I call BS.

More like an Alternate Universe.
This total BS.
Why would KH remarry if he discovered he was gay?
Makes no sense.

Appearances.  Expectations from society.  Career.  Desire for children within a marriage.  Makes plenty of sense to remarry even when one knows/suspects that one might be gay or lesbian. 

And before anyone jumps on me for saying that.  Consider the fact that there *may be* beloved monkeys amongst us who are gay/lesbian.  Just saying.  This isn't about what is 'right or wrong' in the eyes of society.  It's about the possibilities in the relationship of one married couple.  And a darling sweet boy who has gone missing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #501 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

Thanks Blonde. Smile
Any relation to this person?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Is Jason a LS? 

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

Pathways and retaining walls are a form of landscaping. Yes!

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

Sorry, I forgot to add the link to my paragraph. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: August 12, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »

https://ccbed.ccb.state.or.us/ccb_frames/consumer_info/business_detail.asp?license_number=141629

https://ccbed.ccb.state.or.us/ccb_frames/consumer_info/business_detail.asp?license_number=141629

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #503 on: August 12, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

I think this Jason Name Redacted dude is the landscape company guy a few of us posted a link to on the previous page/s.

And that would make sense that DeDe had him as a boyfriend since she does gardening, must have met him on a job. Now did this LS dude maybe introduce Terri to the other LS dude? I don't mean no wrong doing on Jason's part, just maybe recommended him.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

This person has an agenda and that's to exonerate Terri or at least show Terri's side of the story.  Odd that they start the blog a couple days ago and the Alternate Theory was not their first post.  I call BS.

The person who started the blog is 42ndState form OregonLive. Her profile and all of her very "pro Terri" posts have been deleted from the comments on that site.

Interesting those posts have been deleted.   

That poster seems to have been very defensive, in particular, at being 'accused of' being Terri, being pro Terri. 

Seems to me if someone believed in everything they had written, had nothing to hide, why delete a dayum word? 

hehe. 

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: August 12, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »

I want to know when Dede and Jason split up...and if either of the Sanchez boys ever worked for Embassy.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #506 on: August 12, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

Just for the sake of asking ..

Does anyone know if Terri adopted Kyron? legally ?  Or was Desiree paying child support for Kyron? to Kaine ?  I don't know how that works? Like say if Kyron needed Medical attention would Desiree override Terri? in the case of an emergency ? Was it not Desiree that was called when Kyron was missing/ call placed from the school. I'm confused. What would Terri be able to do without Desiree's approval ? Would not all " important" issues " Of Kyron"  have to be presented for Desiree's approval ..first? 
Hypothetical
Like if Terri wanted to take Kyron, out of state, for instance on a trip? Say with James.
( before Kiara was born) Wouldn't she have to have Desiree's approval ?  Or would it be enough that she had Kaine's approval ?

Terri probably got the child support money from James' father and that was no longer available to her either.

The loss of $500.00 (monthly child support) helped make her pop, not soda pop. 

She washed up at the Gym in my view, so her pipes wouldn't be disconnected at home for evidence. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: August 12, 2010, 05:04:34 PM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: August 12, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »

< snipped for content >

JVM Transcripts - date Aug 10, 2010
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/10/ijvm.01.html

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPTAIN, MULTNOMAH SHERIFF`S OFFICE

MCCAIN: Well, again, it's being reported here in Portland that the owners of the property at which DeDe Spicher was gardening on June 4 have now said that she was gone for longer than the hour and a half from 11:30 to 1. It was closer to 9 a.m. to 1, almost four hours on Friday, June 4.

Hey Deenie!! 

Sorry for snipping the heck out of that post, just wanted to zero in on the above exact part.

First I gotta say... WTH ?????????????? 

Wasn't it those same people who originally said DeDe had "abruptly left" at 11.30a, didn't return til 1.00p, that she did not answer her cell phone when they tried calling her....... Which IMO, seems to have made it such a big deal that DeDe leaving was ABRUPT and they had no clue where she up and went to, couldn't reach her, blah di blah blah. 

Whatever happened to THAT version of the story ?????   

Now we are to believe .... 'oooops my bad, didn't mean DeDe left abruptly at 11.30a, actually she errmmm really wasn't even there that morning.  hehe sorry.  again.. my bad.' 

HUH ??????????   

If the first version didn't convince us, they had a second version handy?  And we are supposed to believe WHICH version?   

At this point.. I vote for neither.  My bet is DeDe was not there working at all that day. 

Why would the owners of that property seemingly lie to protect DeDe?

IMO. 

There is something "screwy" with all of this. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: August 12, 2010, 05:08:42 PM »

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

This guy seems to fit the profile of who DeDe would choose for a boyfriend.

Thanks seahorse

Janet

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12:
Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38673392#38673392

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: August 12, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: August 12, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »

hey everyone, I am still 10 pages behind. I wanted to confirm that dede spicher was seen in the truck that Morning Jun 4? is that what the media was saying?
 If thats true then she was in the truck when terri took Kyron to school? then terri drove to the location dede was working german town rd around 10-10-30.or where they in seperate cars and terri followed dede to locations she was working on? if true why would dede be there that early at the school with terri & then they both go to the location she was working-with kyron? to pass him off to someone ?

& if that link to dedes x bf is correct then he is a child advocate. Im interested in knowing when he was with dede and are they still friends? is that him connected to those links?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #512 on: August 12, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »

Unfortunately, I strongly feel this case is going to turn out just like Scotty Baker's.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html

I just don't see anything that points to Terri being overly caring or loving to Kyron after Kiara came along.  I really think she wanted him gone!  Just my opinion, of course.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 12, 2010, 05:12:13 PM »

Thank you Klaas! I just google mapped the addy shown for him and it is showing a business district area and not a housing area?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: August 12, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

OMG.

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/

At Friends of Pimpollo, our belief is that education is the key to effecting change in the world.  Our work strives to promote opportunities through education in Southern Mexico...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #515 on: August 12, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »

I was gleaning and not cleaning 

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/comments-5.html

It may not matter, but in the reduced interview it isn't clear that this Jason guy is a FORMER boyfriend of DeDe's.

They dated for 10 months and broke up 'about a year ago' is what was said on TV last night. Again, it may not matter but this guy is not her current boyfriend at least according to the interview. Doesn't mean they're not in touch.

Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 9:54AM

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/comments-5.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: August 12, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »

THE GYM

Could it be that Terri "hitting" the gym on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... one hour prior to heading home ... was all about a meeting consisting of some participants of the conspiracy?  Was there a discussion regarding the transpired event of the past three hours as well as damage control when the anticipated H--- all broke loose when it was revealed that Kyron was missing ... had not attended school that day?

Janet

Now why am I, one of the biggest conspiracy nuts ever, visualizing Terri and gang meeting up in a gym sauna... having first given the 'sekrit hand signal' at the door to the sauna... all sitting 'round in their towels and red hair, discussing what the next step ought to be? 

Sorry Janet, couldn't resist.   

I do think it's a very good possibility that they ALL met up, whomever ALL might be, to have a discussion.  Especially given the fact that Terri supposedly emailed the teacher as to when to pick up the sci project.  As if she had no clue when that was supposed to be.  IMO, it was one way to 'test the waters' so to speak, to see what, if anything, the teacher might say, about Kyron.  For Terri, at that point, no news from teacher likely meant no one at school had suspected anything yet.  The coast was clear to go on home and 'act as if' everything was normal.  (?)  So maybe a meeting with 'the gang' was to let each other know things were going as planned?   Whatever their plans might have been.  Sigh. 

I know.. too much CSI and Criminal Minds.........

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #517 on: August 12, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/sks/1886205738.html

Jason's post on Craigslist - which is current - posted August 7, 2010

12. State licensed contractor in business 17 years  on June 1st. Bonded at $10,000.00 and Insured at $1,000,000.00 No CCB complaints ever. Please verify this by logging onto the CCB website at www.ccb.state.or.us then type in my license #141629.

13. Please visit my website for pictures and letters from past customers commenting on our customer service and business integrity at www.embassyenterprises.biz

14. Currently we offer service only to residential homeowners and are unable at this time of economic uncertainty to give estimates to banks, property management companies, investors and all other non-owner occupied structures.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 12, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

Thanks seahorse

Janet

I hat to speculate (no I don't-I speculate all the time) but is it possible DDS might have said something to this guy about a need to protect Kyron from his "evil, abusive" biological family? All based on groundwork-laying sob stories from Terri of course. Due to the fact that he bills himself as a child advocate?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #519 on: August 12, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »

Thanks seahorse

Janet

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12:
Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392

Hi Janet,

ole 

Thank-you for your updates. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.