April 27, 2024, 07:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222801 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 12, 2010, 05:24:02 PM »

No signs of foul play? Clothing was found near the bones? Did she undress herself throw the cloths down into the revine and then jump? come on now...this case is nothing more then CYA, what happened to this woman should never had happened. I don't know if it is because she was african american, if she was mentally ill and didn't matter or if LE had their heads up their hinneys that night, but I find her release from jail, alone at night, no car or anyway but to walk miles, against her rights. I hope the parents sue the pants off of them all and then help to creat a new law. This is an outrage! imo.

Prayers to the family. May they some how find comfort in knowing their daughter is in a place of peace.

WTH? This was posted in the matrice folder not this one, can a mod please delete this posting?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: August 12, 2010, 05:25:37 PM »

I am going to have to agree with you sorry there are too many different versions from KH's version, not only with TH but also DY.  THIS IS IN NO WAY condoning or siding with ANYTHING TH and buddies have done. 
PEOPLE when unhappy you do have an option it is called D-I-V-O-R-C-E, yes divorce....just blows me away.
I am above and over the top angry at this whole situation with TH and DDS, they are truly bad people on my scale of good and bad....
I wish James would just give a statement at this point and but it to rest get his name out of the whole thing, I feel so sorry for the children of these people, forever when friends google their names now, it will list TH and what she has done.

Yeah.  I'd like to hear just a lil statement from James, and Quinn as well.  Those two are wayyyyyyy the heck too quiet.  Likely for good reason, since they are minors.  But still.  They are both old enough to have important input that won't necessarily 'damage the investigation', but help to bring an understanding.  We've heard a few public statements from minors a lot younger than these two before. 

Such as a 2 yr old who seemingly broke a case wide open with, "Mommy cry.  Mommy bwoke table.  Mommy in rug."   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: August 12, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »

I was gleaning and not cleaning 

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Scouty77/comments-5.html

It may not matter, but in the reduced interview it isn't clear that this Jason guy is a FORMER boyfriend of DeDe's.

They dated for 10 months and broke up 'about a year ago' is what was said on TV last night. Again, it may not matter but this guy is not her current boyfriend at least according to the interview. Doesn't mean they're not in touch.

Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 9:54AM

Sheesh! I must have missed that article! Those peeps there were talking about this daaaays ago!
I believe this is significant. How? I am not exactly sure yet but the guy seems familiar.
His influence on DS and possibly TH could be an issue.

If he is not involved, DS and TH, with their possibly limited knowledge, could have been pulling all of this off but I agree they are not in this by themselves.

Possibly like, say for instance, someone has a headache, you might offer them an aspirin. It still won't make you a Dr. yeah?

And on another note....I wonder if anything came of that bloody sock reporting?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

Unfortunately, I strongly feel this case is going to turn out just like Scotty Baker's.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html

I just don't see anything that points to Terri being overly caring or loving to Kyron after Kiara came along.  I really think she wanted him gone!  Just my opinion, of course.

I made an interesting discovery regarding Terri and her facebook photos. In the beginning, when I was a fence sitter and leaning more towards Terri not being involved, I looked at her facebook photos and saw her as a caring mother who just got overwhelmed with "new baby syndrome". Taking more pictures of the baby but still occasionally taking photos of Kyron to let all know that he was not forgotten. I did not see anything sinister in her photos at all. When I jumped off of the fence, I saw things in a different light. I saw her as not caring too much for Kyron and even her facial expressions bugged me. Last night, I perused through the long list of photos that someone provided (sorry I cannot remember who brought them forward on page 2 but thank you). I am back on that fence and I got teary eyed going through the photos. Once again, because I am back on the fence, I did not see anything sinister in any of the photos. I think your mindset at the time of viewing projects a lot. At least it does for me. My favorite photo and the one that broke my heart was when the whole family were cuddled up in the "snuggies".
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2010, 05:28:45 PM »

I want to know when Dede and Jason split up...and if either of the Sanchez boys ever worked for Embassy.

Excellent question mediamama!!!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: August 12, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »

Just my opinion, but I think that DeDe Spicher has Terri on a pedestal.

For some reason DeDe thinks that Terri is the Cats Axx.
That she sees' Terri as superwoman or something. More than likely at one time ( if not even today) there is some envy on Dede's part .. that she wishes she could be just like Terri.
Sounds to me that DeDe is fairly gullible..when it comes to Terri. That Dede is Starry-eyed when she is with Terri.  Terri is the big dawg and Dede is the little dog .. jumping up and down .. doing whatever she can to impress Terri.

The video of DeDe walking outside of the court house, that has been posted here before. Dede's body language as she walking, and the smug smirk on her face.. 
Her body swaying back and forth, her arms across her chest, reminds me of a child, that knows they are in trouble, yet they are not going to say anything .. "as if she is offering to all around her" via her body language, to me she comes across as ( You're not my Mom Hah Hah, I don't have to tell you anything)... like the cat who swallowed the canary. She obviously is standing by Terri's side... Its more so to protect her precious Terri. 
Than to protect her own self/future. She is not standing up for Kyron, that's a given. Almost makes you wonder if Dede is in love with Terri. ( not inferring anything, its just an observation) Many women, have gone to jail/prison to protect their boyfriends/spouses, just saying. 

I agree!  And I'll go ahead and infer it, cuz that's exactly what it appears to me to be.  DeDe 'in love with' Terri.  And come 'hell or highwater' seems to be gonna defend her to the limit.  As one typically would do with their SO. 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 12, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

I think the arrest of KH's brother might have inspired her to tell her buddies that Kaine was a threat.

Kyron is fully capable to be brought to a center to disclose absse.  He is verbal.  There is no reason that TH would have to do anything like that.  There are professionals that deal with this all of the time.

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #527 on: August 12, 2010, 05:30:17 PM »

The website from the Craigslist post - links to here
Jason Name Redacted
http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/

Funny how he has two little boys on his site, looking over a fence ..

His Bio:
Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County  for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

- There is that Virginia again. 
Going to check out these Child Friend sites .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: August 12, 2010, 05:30:53 PM »

I think LE/FBI would do well just to ask Kiara what happened that day.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 12, 2010, 05:32:12 PM »

I think LE/FBI would do well just to ask Kiara what happened that day.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: August 12, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »

That guy looks familiar. Has his photo been published before now?

It isn't him, but he may look a little like one of those mugshots from Blink's site.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 12, 2010, 05:32:42 PM »

My reply to Patricia didn't work.

I think that KH's brother's arrest may have inspired Terri to say something to her buddies about KH doing things to Kyron.

If that were in fact the case, Kyron is verbal and can be brought to a professional center that deals with these issues all of the time.  There is no excuse that she would take Kyron and hide him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 12, 2010, 05:33:32 PM »

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/sks/1886205738.html

Jason's post on Craigslist - which is current - posted August 7, 2010

12. State licensed contractor in business 17 years  on June 1st. Bonded at $10,000.00 and Insured at $1,000,000.00 No CCB complaints ever. Please verify this by logging onto the CCB website at www.ccb.state.or.us then type in my license #141629.

13. Please visit my website for pictures and letters from past customers commenting on our customer service and business integrity at www.embassyenterprises.biz

14. Currently we offer service only to residential homeowners and are unable at this time of economic uncertainty to give estimates to banks, property management companies, investors and all other non-owner occupied structures.

NOTE: FAILURE TO LOCATE A RECORD IN THE WHOIS DATABASE IS NOT INDICATIVE
OF THE AVAILABILITY OF A DOMAIN NAME.
Domain Name:                                 EMBASSYENTERPRISES.BIZ
Domain ID:                                   D40246074-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar:                        TUCOWS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID:                69
Registrar URL (registration services):       whois.opensrs.org
Domain Status:                               clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status:                               clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:                               TUREQVFNUNEHEUTL
Registrant Name:                             Rodney Bender
Registrant Organization:                     Rod Bender Creative
Registrant Address1:                         29560 SW Heater Rd
Registrant City:                             Sherwood
Registrant State/Province:                   OR
Registrant Postal Code:                      97140
Registrant Country:                          United States
Registrant Country Code:                     US
Registrant Phone Number:                     +1.5035770614
Registrant Email:                            *********@gmail.com
Administrative Contact ID:                   TUVHTEIBJQ2V2LCT
Administrative Contact Name:                 Rodney Bender
Administrative Contact Organization:         Rod Bender Creative
Administrative Contact Address1:             29560 SW Heater Rd
Administrative Contact City:                 Sherwood
Administrative Contact State/Province:       OR
Administrative Contact Postal Code:          97140
Administrative Contact Country:              United States
Administrative Contact Country Code:         US
Administrative Contact Phone Number:         +1.5035770614
Administrative Contact Email:                *********@gmail.com
Billing Contact ID:                          TU2WFM5FIHU7ML4J
Billing Contact Name:                        Rodney Bender
Billing Contact Organization:                Rod Bender Creative
Billing Contact Address1:                    29560 SW Heater Rd
Billing Contact City:                        Sherwood
Billing Contact State/Province:              OR
Billing Contact Postal Code:                 97140
Billing Contact Country:                     United States
Billing Contact Country Code:                US
Billing Contact Phone Number:                +1.5035770614
Billing Contact Email:                       *********@gmail.com
Technical Contact ID:                        TUEF31P2V7VQK8VI
Technical Contact Name:                      Domain Administrator
Technical Contact Organization:              FatCow
Technical Contact Address1:                  70 Blanchard Road
Technical Contact City:                      Burlington
Technical Contact State/Province:            MA
Technical Contact Postal Code:               01803
Technical Contact Country:                   United States
Technical Contact Country Code:              US
Technical Contact Phone Number:              +1.8882789780
Technical Contact Facsimile Number:          +1.7812726550
Technical Contact Email:                     ******@fatcow.com
Name Server:                                 NS1.FATCOW.COM
Name Server:                                 NS2.FATCOW.COM
Created by Registrar:                        TUCOWS INC.
Last Updated by Registrar:                   TUCOWS INC.
Domain Registration Date:                    Wed Jun 30 20:25:08 GMT 2010
Domain Expiration Date:                      Wed Jun 29 23:59:59 GMT 2011
Domain Last Updated Date:                    Wed Jun 30 20:25:10 GMT 2010

>>>> Whois database was last updated on: Thu Aug 12 21:27:22 GMT 2010 <<<

Why does Rodney Bender sound familiar?

http://www.rodbendercreative.com/about.html
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35:35 PM »

Unfortunately, I strongly feel this case is going to turn out just like Scotty Baker's.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html

I just don't see anything that points to Terri being overly caring or loving to Kyron after Kiara came along.  I really think she wanted him gone!  Just my opinion, of course.

I made an interesting discovery regarding Terri and her facebook photos. In the beginning, when I was a fence sitter and leaning more towards Terri not being involved, I looked at her facebook photos and saw her as a caring mother who just got overwhelmed with "new baby syndrome". Taking more pictures of the baby but still occasionally taking photos of Kyron to let all know that he was not forgotten. I did not see anything sinister in her photos at all. When I jumped off of the fence, I saw things in a different light. I saw her as not caring too much for Kyron and even her facial expressions bugged me. Last night, I perused through the long list of photos that someone provided (sorry I cannot remember who brought them forward on page 2 but thank you). I am back on that fence and I got teary eyed going through the photos. Once again, because I am back on the fence, I did not see anything sinister in any of the photos. I think your mindset at the time of viewing projects a lot. At least it does for me. My favorite photo and the one that broke my heart was when the whole family were cuddled up in the "snuggies".

The snuggies picture was around the time of the MFH and James off to Roseburg.  Pictures are deceiving.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »

Jason Name Redacted

His Bio:
Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County  for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

You have to wonder if someone who gets involved with this type of organization ever decides to cross the line and play God. Perhaps after seeing so many horrors, they take it upon themselves to decide what is or is not in a childs best interest, ie: involving themselves in underground railroads for children.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 12, 2010, 05:38:27 PM »

My reply to Patricia didn't work.

I think that KH's brother's arrest may have inspired Terri to say something to her buddies about KH doing things to Kyron.

If that were in fact the case, Kyron is verbal and can be brought to a professional center that deals with these issues all of the time.  There is no excuse that she would take Kyron and hide him.

I don't think that Patricia is making an excuse and for myself, I am not doing that either. I will let Patricia speak for herself, but for me, I am just trying to get into Terri's possible mindset and following this logic it make ME feel better that perhaps Kyron is still alive.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 12, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »

Jason Name Redacted

His Bio:

You have to wonder if someone who gets involved with this type of organization ever decides to cross the line and play God. Perhaps after seeing so many horrors, they take it upon themselves to decide what is or is not in a childs best interest, ie: involving themselves in underground railroads for children.

Exactly my thoughts as well!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #537 on: August 12, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »

I want to know when Dede and Jason split up...and if either of the Sanchez boys ever worked for Embassy.

Excellent question mediamama!!!!!

They split-up a year ago according Scouty77 comment from July 31, 2010.

They dated for 10 months and broke up 'about a year ago' is what was said on TV last night. Again, it may not matter but this guy is not her current boyfriend at least according to the interview. Doesn't mean they're not in touch.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: August 12, 2010, 05:41:57 PM »

Please forgive me if this has been addressed but I just wanted to say that just because someone is here illegally does not mean that he has no qualms with breaking the law.  It’s a very broad overgeneralization.  That's like saying because I don’t drive the speed limit, I don’t have any qualms with breaking the law.  I have huge issues with breaking the law but I drive with the flow of traffic and here in the big city, no one does the speed limit unless a cop around. 

That he’s here illegally doesn’t mean anything other than that he overstayed a visa, lost a work permit or yeah, ok, crossed illegally.  Let’s talk about why ppl come to the states - better life, make more money to send home to help family, to get away from the violence if their Mexican.  Do yo have any idea how hard ppl work to make less than minimum wage?  Most undocumented workers put up with a lot - cramped living space, being paid less than minimum wage for more work, unscrupulous bosses who may not pay at the end of the day, not having access to things we take for granted and always looking over their shoulders because you never know when ICE will come around. 

This is all conjecture anyway, but if he were here to work towards a better life, why would he muck it up?  Moreover, why would he muck it up when cooperating might help him with a visa?  This has happened before, I forgot what it’s called but there is a visa they will issue when someone narcs.  Remember the Russian spy ring?  If it can be proven that a person has relevant information to a criminal case, the law can be applied.  I think it’s only under extreme cases (ie - national security) but there’s no reason a compelling case can’t be made to help secure a visa if he remains cooperative and provides relevant, critical information.

It still doesn’t seem like the LS has a committed an actual crime in this matter but he’s under tremendous scrutiny. 

At the end of the day there are two ppl who know what happened, two ppl who could end this speculation.  There are at least 2 ppl with a special place reserved in a very hot locale for disappearing the sweetest, brightest little guy ever. 

Sorry, ok, back to work...

best, C

Thank you for these perspectives, Mon Quixote!  I just love when you post, wish you could do that a bit more often!   an angelic monkey

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: August 12, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »

Jason Name Redacted

His Bio:

Sebastian, I agree and wonder the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.