Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10

<< < (106/193) > >>

Wyks:
Quote from: Deenie on August 12, 2010, 02:11:50 PM

Just my opinion, but I think that DeDe Spicher has Terri on a pedestal.

For some reason DeDe thinks that Terri is the Cats Axx.
That she sees' Terri as superwoman or something. More than likely at one time ( if not even today) there is some envy on Dede's part .. that she wishes she could be just like Terri.
Sounds to me that DeDe is fairly gullible..when it comes to Terri. That Dede is Starry-eyed when she is with Terri.  Terri is the big dawg and Dede is the little dog .. jumping up and down .. doing whatever she can to impress Terri.

The video of DeDe walking outside of the court house, that has been posted here before. Dede's body language as she walking, and the smug smirk on her face..  ::MonkeyMad::
Her body swaying back and forth, her arms across her chest, reminds me of a child, that knows they are in trouble, yet they are not going to say anything .. "as if she is offering to all around her" via her body language, to me she comes across as ( You're not my Mom Hah Hah, I don't have to tell you anything)... like the cat who swallowed the canary. She obviously is standing by Terri's side... Its more so to protect her precious Terri.  ::MonkeyNoNo::
Than to protect her own self/future. She is not standing up for Kyron, that's a given. Almost makes you wonder if Dede is in love with Terri. ( not inferring anything, its just an observation) Many women, have gone to jail/prison to protect their boyfriends/spouses, just saying. 
  ::MonkeyNoNo::

I agree!  And I'll go ahead and infer it, cuz that's exactly what it appears to me to be.  DeDe 'in love with' Terri.  And come 'hell or highwater' seems to be gonna defend her to the limit.  As one typically would do with their SO. 

hellokitty:
Quote from: Patricia Mocha Latte on August 12, 2010, 05:04:34 PM

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

I think the arrest of KH's brother might have inspired her to tell her buddies that Kaine was a threat.

Kyron is fully capable to be brought to a center to disclose absse.  He is verbal.  There is no reason that TH would have to do anything like that.  There are professionals that deal with this all of the time.

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

Deenie:
The website from the Craigslist post - links to here
Jason Name Redacted
http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/

Funny how he has two little boys on his site, looking over a fence ..

His Bio:
Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County  for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

- There is that Virginia again. 
Going to check out these Child Friend sites .. 

Wyks:

I think LE/FBI would do well just to ask Kiara what happened that day.   ::MonkeyBike::

Tamikosmom:
Quote from: Wyks on August 12, 2010, 05:30:53 PM

I think LE/FBI would do well just to ask Kiara what happened that day.   ::MonkeyBike::

::rhino::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page