April 28, 2024, 07:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222870 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: August 12, 2010, 05:42:39 PM »

My reply to Patricia didn't work.

I think that KH's brother's arrest may have inspired Terri to say something to her buddies about KH doing things to Kyron.

If that were in fact the case, Kyron is verbal and can be brought to a professional center that deals with these issues all of the time.  There is no excuse that she would take Kyron and hide him.

I don't think that Patricia is making an excuse and for myself, I am not doing that either. I will let Patricia speak for herself, but for me, I am just trying to get into Terri's possible mindset and following this logic it make ME feel better that perhaps Kyron is still alive.

Oh HECK NO! No excuses! None! Kyron has family members who love him very much OBVIOUSLY! Right now IMVHO he is being kept away from his family and there is NO acceptable excuse for that! His SFather is a police officer himself for crying out loud.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #541 on: August 12, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »

Jason Name Redacted
http://embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Orphanage listed on Jason's site ((( Mexico)))
In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo”  child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/index.html
Our vision
Friends of Pimpollo will become a bridge to connect volunteers to poor children and their families of Mexican heritage. We will create a hands-on network of volunteers and donors that will seek out and support education-based projects locally and in Mexico that focus on personal and direct involvement.
** would anyone notice if a little American Boy popped up at this orphanage ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQ2mCM1XcUc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/mQ2mCM1XcUc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

On his site he refers to Richmond Virginia - Child Fund
n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund  out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

I found the Richmond VA - it is the " Corporate office"
2821 Emerywood Parkway Richmond VA 23294 800.776.6767

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: August 12, 2010, 05:43:02 PM »

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #543 on: August 12, 2010, 05:44:11 PM »

Just my opinion, but I think that DeDe Spicher has Terri on a pedestal.

For some reason DeDe thinks that Terri is the Cats Axx.
That she sees' Terri as superwoman or something. More than likely at one time ( if not even today) there is some envy on Dede's part .. that she wishes she could be just like Terri.
Sounds to me that DeDe is fairly gullible..when it comes to Terri. That Dede is Starry-eyed when she is with Terri.  Terri is the big dawg and Dede is the little dog .. jumping up and down .. doing whatever she can to impress Terri.

The video of DeDe walking outside of the court house, that has been posted here before. Dede's body language as she walking, and the smug smirk on her face.. 
Her body swaying back and forth, her arms across her chest, reminds me of a child, that knows they are in trouble, yet they are not going to say anything .. "as if she is offering to all around her" via her body language, to me she comes across as ( You're not my Mom Hah Hah, I don't have to tell you anything)... like the cat who swallowed the canary. She obviously is standing by Terri's side... Its more so to protect her precious Terri. 
Than to protect her own self/future. She is not standing up for Kyron, that's a given. Almost makes you wonder if Dede is in love with Terri. ( not inferring anything, its just an observation) Many women, have gone to jail/prison to protect their boyfriends/spouses, just saying. 

I agree!  And I'll go ahead and infer it, cuz that's exactly what it appears to me to be.  DeDe 'in love with' Terri.  And come 'hell or highwater' seems to be gonna defend her to the limit.  As one typically would do with their SO. 

Wyks

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: August 12, 2010, 05:44:16 PM »

Jason Name Redacted
http://embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Orphanage listed on Jason's site ((( Mexico)))
In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo”  child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/index.html
Our vision
Friends of Pimpollo will become a bridge to connect volunteers to poor children and their families of Mexican heritage. We will create a hands-on network of volunteers and donors that will seek out and support education-based projects locally and in Mexico that focus on personal and direct involvement.
** would anyone notice if a little American Boy popped up at this orphanage ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mQ2mCM1XcUc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/mQ2mCM1XcUc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

On his site he refers to Richmond Virginia - Child Fund
n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund  out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

I found the Richmond VA - it is the " Corporate office"
2821 Emerywood Parkway Richmond VA 23294 800.776.6767

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: August 12, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

Wow, DeDe left her car. So someone picked her up. And her ex says "She always picks up the phone." I am beginning to think she is in way deeper than I originally thought. I have thought she was involved to some extent - like "being Terri" at the gym perhaps. But for how long she was gone, and the fact that someone picked her up - and she would not answer her phone - she's in up to her eyeballs.

Time to give it up, DeDe. Where's Kyron???   
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: August 12, 2010, 05:45:26 PM »

BBL. Nice work everyone! Please please please may Kyron be found before I sign back on!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: August 12, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

I thought this was funny.  Even though a possibility in all this mess.  I has been brought up before that KH might have had a bf.  I know...been down that road, done and discussed but this supposed poster named Nancy supposedly 'worked with Kaine' somewhere, sometime.  No specifics just her ramblings.  Apologize if you read this before I posted.  I jumped ahead and posted before looking! 

Question...what is a sheeple?  TIA

This person has an agenda and that's to exonerate Terri or at least show Terri's side of the story.  Odd that they start the blog a couple days ago and the Alternate Theory was not their first post.  I call BS.

More like an Alternate Universe.
This total BS.
Why would KH remarry if he discovered he was gay?
Makes no sense.

Appearances.  Expectations from society.  Career.  Desire for children within a marriage.  Makes plenty of sense to remarry even when one knows/suspects that one might be gay or lesbian. 

And before anyone jumps on me for saying that.  Consider the fact that there *may be* beloved monkeys amongst us who are gay/lesbian.  Just saying.  This isn't about what is 'right or wrong' in the eyes of society.  It's about the possibilities in the relationship of one married couple.  And a darling sweet boy who has gone missing. 

Bi-sexual - another possibility.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 12, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »

I was looking for Rodney Bender because the name sounded familiar.  Rodney Bender created Jason Name Redacted's website.

http://www.justout.com/feature_story.aspx?id=45

(snipped)

Rodney Bender, garden programs manager for Growing Gardens, a nonprofit providing gardening resources, tools and education, wonders which came first—the Portlander or the gardener, so intrinsic is it to our surroundings. “There’s a mentality of gardeners in Portland,” he says.

(snipped)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #549 on: August 12, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.     How did he go from that to a founder and owner of a fencing company? Not suggesting anything wrong about owning a fencing company but that sure is a different leap.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 12, 2010, 05:52:59 PM »

I was looking for Rodney Bender because the name sounded familiar.  Rodney Bender created Jason Name Redacted's website.

http://www.justout.com/feature_story.aspx?id=45

(snipped)

Rodney Bender, garden programs manager for Growing Gardens, a nonprofit providing gardening resources, tools and education, wonders which came first—the Portlander or the gardener, so intrinsic is it to our surroundings. “There’s a mentality of gardeners in Portland,” he says.

(snipped)

I don't know if this is the same Rodney Bender but I'm posting anyway:

http://www.growing-gardens.org/
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: August 12, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »

I wonder why Dede's ex is so into these child things?  I am so suspicious of these kinds of things.  Hopefully he is as wonderful as he sounds.  I wonder what inspired him?  I wonder if he has children?

It just seems so weird that Dede seems so self centered and she attracts a humanitarian like this ex seems to be.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: August 12, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »

Just for the sake of asking ..

Does anyone know if Terri adopted Kyron? legally ?  Or was Desiree paying child support for Kyron? to Kaine ?  I don't know how that works? Like say if Kyron needed Medical attention would Desiree override Terri? in the case of an emergency ? Was it not Desiree that was called when Kyron was missing/ call placed from the school. I'm confused. What would Terri be able to do without Desiree's approval ? Would not all " important" issues " Of Kyron"  have to be presented for Desiree's approval ..first? 
Hypothetical
Like if Terri wanted to take Kyron, out of state, for instance on a trip? Say with James.
( before Kiara was born) Wouldn't she have to have Desiree's approval ?  Or would it be enough that she had Kaine's approval ?

Though Kaine has primary custody of Kyron, decisions would be shared, but the types of independent decisions would depend on their custody agreement.

Desiree is Kyron's mother. Only Desiree and Kaine have parental responsibility over Kyron.

Grey, forgive me, but SM was the custodial Mum, would that change things in decision making?

Terri is the stepmother with no rights. Desiree is the mother.

Working with Kaine, Terri would have everyday decision-making (what's for dinner), but nothing major. I don't know how Kaine and Terri worked together, but theoretically she would carry out Kaine's decisions.

I neglected your question about Terri adopting Kyron. She could only do so if Desiree agreed and signed away her rights to Kyron. We know that has not happened since Desiree was still having weekend and holiday custody of Kyron. I doubt Desiree would have ever considered signing away her rights to Kyron.

People have questioned why Desiree did not try to regain primary custody of Kyron. When she returned to Oregon, she was deeply in debt and probably recuperating. Once she got on her feet, the decision might have been made to leave things as they were at the time rather than disrupt Kyron's life. He's still a little boy, and she frequently had him with her. Last year she had him for half the summer vacation, and the same was planned for this year (Dateline interview?)

Actually it has been released that Desiree had tried to regain custody of kyron in court, kaine won and he retained custody.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 12, 2010, 05:55:39 PM »

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.     How did he go from that to a founder and owner of a fencing company? Not suggesting anything wrong about owning a fencing company but that sure is a different leap.

MMM HMMM! I think so too! Not to imply anything of course, lol!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 12, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »

Speaking of Susan Smith - TruTv has had on lately all different shows ..One that I recall of late. (( I am praying that Kyron is Alive))
Women who kill - even those who kill their own children
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/women1/1.html
They offer a synopsis of behaviors documented of Women over Men who kill
snip: Even so, it's clear that the motives for women show a range as diverse as that of males:

* monetary gain
    * ridding themselves of a burden
    * revenge
    * dislike
    * pressure from a gang
    * seeking power
    * following orders
    * delusions
    * pleasure
    * self-defense
    * acting out from a history of abuse
    * sexual compulsion
    * team chemistry
    * psychopathy
    * misplaced mercy
    * depravity
    * rivalry
While people are appalled by women who kill their own children, it's more common than we think. Maternal instinct is sometimes no match for deadened emotions or personal ambition. Similarly, people are shocked when a woman who has professed love for her husband poisons his food or hires someone to kill him, but a woman is just as capable as a man of these crimes. Perhaps we don't recognize them as quickly, allowing women to get away with serial crimes for longer periods, because we don't want to. Yet Hickey's analysis showed that women were involved in serial crimes in some way 38 percent of the time.

Hey Deenie, i was just about to post something very similar. i got an email today about these shows on investigation discovery; I don't see it on my tv lineup yet but hopefully someone will. These are series: Deadly Women & Wicked Women
http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/deadly-women/episode-guide.html

Season 2 Episodes:

Young Blood

Sometimes the innocence of childhood is swept away by dark thoughts and violent currents. In a childhood without love, a murderous urge can fill the vacuum. That's when we look into the cold terrifying eyes of girls who kill - The Young Bloods.

Blood For Money

Money is the driving force behind many crimes, especially murder. These women would stop at nothing to get their hands on the cash they needed. From husbands to strangers to other people's babies - they spilt Blood for Money.

The Disturbed

Some killers are so troubled that their actions are almost impossible to comprehend. Welcome to the shadow land of the insane, the psychopathic, as we enter the haunting world of The Disturbed.

Behind the Mask

In the suburbs, and in the office, some of the most terrifying killers in history went about their deadly work unnoticed. These women wore a mask of sanity. When investigators looked behind the mask, they were horrified by what they found.

Forbidden Love

When sexual craving flames out of control, when desperation for love becomes all consuming, when illicit desire is thwarted by others...some women step outside the boundaries of society. Stopping at nothing, they will kill in the name of Forbidden Love.

Hearts of Darkness

These women burn madly with jealousy. An anger so deep they'll kill to satisfy it. What makes them turn from "green with envy" to "lethal with jealousy"? Find out as we explore their Hearts of Darkness.

Evil Influence

In some cases, the transformation from everyday woman to brutal killer is activated by a man. But it's not always the men who wield the power - sometimes the tables are turned and women are turned and women are the sources of an Evil Influence.

Fatal Obsession

These deadly women were consumed by obsessions that overtook their minds and their lives. These are women who all had a Fatal Fixation.

Lethal Lovers

Psychopathic killers lurk in society, mostly acting alone. Sometimes fate brings them into contact with another person who shares their cold power to kill. Apart they are dangerous, together they form teams that commit murders beyond our comprehension.

Murderous Moms

We want to believe that all women would give their lives to protect their children. What would drive a woman to murder her own flesh and blood? These crimes shocked society; their stories will stun you.

Born Bad

The mind of a female killer is shaped by a complex cocktail of influences. Is there such a thing as pure evil? Do people become that way, driven by horrendous events in their lives? Or are some killers Born Bad?

Lethal Vengeance

Revenge is one of the oldest motives for murder. But these cases are much more than an "eye for an eye". For some women, the insatiable quest for retribution grows wildly out of proportion to the point where they methodically seek Lethal Vengence.

Blood Lines

Blood ties are strong ties, sometimes strong enough to pull a person into a murderous conspiracy. When a family member wields their power, the result can be death.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #555 on: August 12, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »

MMM HMMM! I think so too! Not to imply anything of course, lol!
Just seems real strange to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 12, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

So this guy is a landscaper.  He would fit the profile of who DeDe would choose for a boyfriend.

Thanks seahorse

Janet

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12:
Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38673392#38673392

Thanks again Deenie.  You are on a roll today.

I am getting such a hinky feeling in regards to Jason Name Redacted in regards to his connections to .... childrens' ministeries ... landscaping industry and ... DeDe Spicher.

Maybe Jason Name Redacted is legit ... a guy with a big heart but ...

+++++

Embassy Enterprises

Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html

Who is Name Redacted?

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #557 on: August 12, 2010, 06:00:38 PM »

Monken

I notice that they are running a lot of re-run's right now - must be that the networks are getting ready for sweeps.. that they have been running lots of " Old shows" that have had high ratings. Many of these shows have been on Women who Kill and Women who commit heinous crimes lately. I guess because it does catch peoples attention ..because it is so inconceivable.

Some old cases, and some that are of women who are on Death Row ..etc. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 12, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »

Speaking of Susan Smith - TruTv has had on lately all different shows ..One that I recall of late. (( I am praying that Kyron is Alive))
Women who kill - even those who kill their own children
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/women1/1.html
They offer a synopsis of behaviors documented of Women over Men who kill
snip: Even so, it's clear that the motives for women show a range as diverse as that of males:

* monetary gain
    * ridding themselves of a burden
    * revenge
    * dislike
    * pressure from a gang
    * seeking power
    * following orders
    * delusions
    * pleasure
    * self-defense
    * acting out from a history of abuse
    * sexual compulsion
    * team chemistry
    * psychopathy
    * misplaced mercy
    * depravity
    * rivalry
While people are appalled by women who kill their own children, it's more common than we think. Maternal instinct is sometimes no match for deadened emotions or personal ambition. Similarly, people are shocked when a woman who has professed love for her husband poisons his food or hires someone to kill him, but a woman is just as capable as a man of these crimes. Perhaps we don't recognize them as quickly, allowing women to get away with serial crimes for longer periods, because we don't want to. Yet Hickey's analysis showed that women were involved in serial crimes in some way 38 percent of the time.

Hey Deenie, i was just about to post something very similar. i got an email today about these shows on investigation discovery; I don't see it on my tv lineup yet but hopefully someone will. These are series: Deadly Women & Wicked Women
http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/deadly-women/episode-guide.html

Season 2 Episodes:

Young Blood

Sometimes the innocence of childhood is swept away by dark thoughts and violent currents. In a childhood without love, a murderous urge can fill the vacuum. That's when we look into the cold terrifying eyes of girls who kill - The Young Bloods.

Blood For Money

Money is the driving force behind many crimes, especially murder. These women would stop at nothing to get their hands on the cash they needed. From husbands to strangers to other people's babies - they spilt Blood for Money.

The Disturbed

Some killers are so troubled that their actions are almost impossible to comprehend. Welcome to the shadow land of the insane, the psychopathic, as we enter the haunting world of The Disturbed.

Behind the Mask

In the suburbs, and in the office, some of the most terrifying killers in history went about their deadly work unnoticed. These women wore a mask of sanity. When investigators looked behind the mask, they were horrified by what they found.

Forbidden Love

When sexual craving flames out of control, when desperation for love becomes all consuming, when illicit desire is thwarted by others...some women step outside the boundaries of society. Stopping at nothing, they will kill in the name of Forbidden Love.

Hearts of Darkness

These women burn madly with jealousy. An anger so deep they'll kill to satisfy it. What makes them turn from "green with envy" to "lethal with jealousy"? Find out as we explore their Hearts of Darkness.

Evil Influence

In some cases, the transformation from everyday woman to brutal killer is activated by a man. But it's not always the men who wield the power - sometimes the tables are turned and women are turned and women are the sources of an Evil Influence.

Fatal Obsession

These deadly women were consumed by obsessions that overtook their minds and their lives. These are women who all had a Fatal Fixation.

Lethal Lovers

Psychopathic killers lurk in society, mostly acting alone. Sometimes fate brings them into contact with another person who shares their cold power to kill. Apart they are dangerous, together they form teams that commit murders beyond our comprehension.

Murderous Moms

We want to believe that all women would give their lives to protect their children. What would drive a woman to murder her own flesh and blood? These crimes shocked society; their stories will stun you.

Born Bad

The mind of a female killer is shaped by a complex cocktail of influences. Is there such a thing as pure evil? Do people become that way, driven by horrendous events in their lives? Or are some killers Born Bad?

Lethal Vengeance

Revenge is one of the oldest motives for murder. But these cases are much more than an "eye for an eye". For some women, the insatiable quest for retribution grows wildly out of proportion to the point where they methodically seek Lethal Vengence.

Blood Lines

Blood ties are strong ties, sometimes strong enough to pull a person into a murderous conspiracy. When a family member wields their power, the result can be death.

I recently discovered Investigation Discovery (ID) channel, and just love it. It gives such great insight into investigative practice and into the mind of killers of all types. Terri's profile is certainly not unique. There are many like her on ID.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: August 12, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »

That guy looks familiar. Has his photo been published before now?

It isn't him, but he may look a little like one of those mugshots from Blink's site.

Yes, that was what I was thinking, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.