April 28, 2024, 08:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222873 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 12, 2010, 06:06:17 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #561 on: August 12, 2010, 06:07:03 PM »

((deleted per request so as not to cause confusion))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:15:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: August 12, 2010, 06:09:23 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

In fact, when I'm mad at him for something, and have his car... when he calls to see what I'm up to, I just tell him that I'm out gettin' tickets and chit, strippin' his gears, and parkin' in the closest spaces.      Monkey Devil!

Too funny Wyks!!!  Make sure you answer the cell with radio full blast and squeal tires pulling out.  Meltdown on the other end of the phone for sure.  I have a very sick sense of humor (ask my poor husband and son) and one time I made a costume for Halloween...all black jumpsuit and I glued the mini cereal boxes evenly all over it and put fake knives  in each box. My son cried all night from embarrassment.  Yes, I made him wear it and everyone loved it.  Even though the costume was a copy he didn't get Mom's delight in him being a "cereal killer"!!!  I'm so sick.  Prolly shouldn't have told that story.

MWAHAHAHA!!  OMG meltdown for sure!  He's a chef in a hi-falutin' restaurant.  If I ever did that over the phone, you can be sure the food a'cooking would come to a screeching halt, veggies would go flyin', plates fallin', wait staff clingin' to the nearest wall, as he made a beeline thru the swinging doors and  to the rescue of his lil baby.    

And that has to be the funniest costume I've heard of in a long time!  I was already laffing cuz somehow I just knew it was coming.  lol  My family as well share a 'very sick sense of humor' at times.  According to others.  Humor is important, IMO.  Can relieve stressful moments, for example, without taking the focus off the important things.  I raised my 3 sons alone for the majority of their lives.  Humor is what got us thru. 

Makes me wonder sometimes.... how it was in the Horman home.  With Kaine/Terri having three kids of such differing ages to raise.  That's a mighty age gap between all, IMO.  Hard enough for anyone at best.  Did Terri have help from Kaine?  Did they handle regular squirmishes between kids with an understanding humor?   Sometimes I wonder if they just didn't go about their lives like ships passing in the night.  One in his room, another in his, another in hers, and mom on the laptop, dad in his office area in the home?   Was it a silent home?  Was there laughter?   Tickling each other, playing chase thru the house?  Bedlam?  lol  Or ....... silence?  Sigh...   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 12, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »

http://embassyenterprises.com/aboutus.aspx

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

So this guy is a landscaper.  He would fit the profile of who DeDe would choose for a boyfriend.

Thanks seahorse

Janet

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12:
Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38673392#38673392

Thanks again Deenie.  You are on a roll today.

I am getting such a hinky feeling in regards to Jason Name Redacted in regards to his connections to .... childrens' ministeries ... landscaping industry and ... DeDe Spicher.
Maybe Jason Name Redacted is legit ... a guy with a big heart but ...

+++++

Embassy Enterprises

Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html

Who is Name Redacted?

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Janet! I hate to say this, but I too got a really eerie feeling today with all this new info. I know it may not mean anything. But... I suddenly felt like a goose walked over my grave.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 12, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »

Monken

I notice that they are running a lot of re-run's right now - must be that the networks are getting ready for sweeps.. that they have been running lots of " Old shows" that have had high ratings. Many of these shows have been on Women who Kill and Women who commit heinous crimes lately. I guess because it does catch peoples attention ..because it is so inconceivable.

Some old cases, and some that are of women who are on Death Row ..etc. 

Oh Okay, I haven't got to see any of them, but I would esp. love to see the one about psychopaths!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 12, 2010, 06:12:24 PM »

I wonder why Dede's ex is so into these child things?  I am so suspicious of these kinds of things.  Hopefully he is as wonderful as he sounds.  I wonder what inspired him?  I wonder if he has children?

It just seems so weird that Dede seems so self centered and she attracts a humanitarian like this ex seems to be.

I agree on the weird part in and that her cousin Jonesr stated she did not like children.

Wonder how that relationship worked...him having an interest in children and she not?

NCSunny

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 12, 2010, 06:16:32 PM »

this article is snipped and the rest is in archives  although there is more to the article on the site

A tribute to Popeye The cartoon hero marks 80 years of 'strong to the finich, cause he eats his spinach'
Friday, January 30, 2009
By Jason Name Redacted
The Hillsboro Argus

Special to the Argus

For 80 years now, the public has enjoyed the antics of the famous sailor from the world of cartoons.

Popeye first appeared in the comic strip "Thimble Theatre" by artist E.C. Segar on Jan. 17, 1929. Segar worked for King Features Syndicate, and the strip appeared in the New York Journal owned by William Randolph Hearst.

Popeye is a cob-pipe smoking sailor with formidable-looking forearms and slender frame. He is an independent spirited fellow who talks to himself with one eye shut for unknown reasons.

Growing up in Hillsboro in the mid 1970's, I enjoyed watching Popeye cartoons on the Ramblin Rod show before catching the school bus. It seemed to give me a renewed enthusiasm to begin my school day. By that time, Popeye had been an American icon for nearly half a century.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 12, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »

OK here is a "What if", What if TH believed that Kyron were being harmed in some way, (I refuse to speculate as to what if anything might have occurred or been suspected if possible.) What if TH and her buddies had taken Kyron to a safe place that would be in their opinion better than where he was currently? What if they had just enough knowledge of Children's rights to believe what they wer doing was ok but when it was reported that Kyron had disappeared the case then went national as the local PD was all over it.
(Another case of the new sheriff being in town. I noticed that in doing some research.)
Anyway what if they expected the case to fly under the radar so to speak just long enough that they could have legal representation for Kyron?
TH didn't want to lose custody of either her Daughter nor have access as a Mother to Kyron but things went out of control before anything could be done?

I am not saying I believe that Kyron was harmed I am saying "what if" this is what TH believed?

KH's own Brother was recently convicted and is known to be a pedophile. Then we have rumors floating around about KH possibly cheating on TH. Even rumors of a male partner? Who knows if any of that is true?

This feels more correct than any other theory I have read and it follows along with my own thoughts about this case so far.

It would also explain to me very clearly why it is that Desiree is so hitting below the belt against TH on issues and suggestions that do not even make any sense when considering the fact the level of seriousness that should be singularly about finding Kyron first and foremost.
How could TH and DY not be on friendly terms when TH emailed her so often and not just on the day that Kyron was reported as missing?
The way that DY makes it appear is that they were sworn enemies. It doesn't make any sense.

I have thought that before, but then left that thought, you have lawyers that can explain to the FBI and end this, and figure out what to do next....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 12, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »

Jason Name Redacted

EMBASSY ENTERPRISES
Fences for a lifetime....

About Us
Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton, Oregon

Embassy Enterprises was formed on June 1st, 1993 by Jason Name Redacted in Beaverton Oregon.  Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property.  This work began to include small scale installation work like pathways, retaining walls and French drains.

In 1997, we built our first fence and from there, fencing has become the majority of our business.  We still offer exterior services to residential customers as profiled here on our website.

Excellent customer service, competitive and reasonable pricing and a written guarantee has been our business hallmark for 16 years now.

We invite you to view our fence picture gallery and closely examine the detail and craftsmanship that goes into creating our superior quality line of cedar fencing products.

There are many choices in the marketplace in regards to materials with a wide range of prices and quality.

Each fence is constructed with hand selected grade #1 materials. We use the finest redwood cedar with a delivered thickness of ¾” by 5 ½” wide. Our redwood cedar is denser with smaller gaps between the rings making for a longer life fence.

It is our belief that each fence delivered is the finest in available materials, most detailed construction process, and longest life fence constructed in today’s marketplace. See for yourself.

We pioneered the “Post Cement Dome”, a feature independently doubling the projected life of the fence. This is achieved by not allowing water to maintain prolonged contact with the posts.

Credit: seahorse

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 12, 2010, 06:20:34 PM »

Speaking of Susan Smith - TruTv has had on lately all different shows ..One that I recall of late. (( I am praying that Kyron is Alive))
Women who kill - even those who kill their own children
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/women1/1.html
They offer a synopsis of behaviors documented of Women over Men who kill
snip: Even so, it's clear that the motives for women show a range as diverse as that of males:

* monetary gain
    * ridding themselves of a burden
    * revenge
    * dislike
    * pressure from a gang
    * seeking power
    * following orders
    * delusions
    * pleasure
    * self-defense
    * acting out from a history of abuse
    * sexual compulsion
    * team chemistry
    * psychopathy
    * misplaced mercy
    * depravity
    * rivalry
While people are appalled by women who kill their own children, it's more common than we think. Maternal instinct is sometimes no match for deadened emotions or personal ambition. Similarly, people are shocked when a woman who has professed love for her husband poisons his food or hires someone to kill him, but a woman is just as capable as a man of these crimes. Perhaps we don't recognize them as quickly, allowing women to get away with serial crimes for longer periods, because we don't want to. Yet Hickey's analysis showed that women were involved in serial crimes in some way 38 percent of the time.

I'm not Deenie, but yes, they had a marathon of sorts today, I love the channel and find it really informative. Looking forward to the new season.

Sorry mods for the O/T

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron 

NCSunny

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 12, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »

Actually it has been released that Desiree had tried to regain custody of kyron in court, kaine won and he retained custody.

I thought I had read that, but I do not know when it happened and the reasons why Kaine retained custody. I wouldn't believe the reasons in a custody case anyway since many times it depends on who has the better lawyer or better connections. Since she has part-time custody and they seem to work together about Kyron, it did not matter to me.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 12, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »

I was looking for Rodney Bender because the name sounded familiar.  Rodney Bender created Jason Name Redacted's website.

http://www.justout.com/feature_story.aspx?id=45

(snipped)

Rodney Bender, garden programs manager for Growing Gardens, a nonprofit providing gardening resources, tools and education, wonders which came first—the Portlander or the gardener, so intrinsic is it to our surroundings. “There’s a mentality of gardeners in Portland,” he says.

(snipped)
I swear to the man upstairs everytime we turn around their is a gardner????  I do not think the gardners of the world have done this, I  am thinking DD and TH intertwined themself into this particular set of people for some reason yet to be discovered.  Just like Heather at RM Farms, she was contacted by DD but never showed, she had never met DD, but yet who does she tweet when Kyron is missing?  RM Farms bizarre beyond bizarre....JMHO (h=humble..)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 12, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »

I think he went here for elementary school.  Banks comes up once again.

County: Washington

St Francis
Private Primary - PK through 8th
39085 Nw Harrington Road
Banks, OR 97106

(503) 324-2182 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (503) 324-2182      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Grades: Kindergarten-8th
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 12, 2010, 06:26:45 PM »

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:nNlPV5HGXLsJ:www.embassyenterprises.net/matt.pdf+jason+Name Redacted&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 12, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »

I wonder why Dede's ex is so into these child things?  I am so suspicious of these kinds of things.  Hopefully he is as wonderful as he sounds.  I wonder what inspired him?  I wonder if he has children?

It just seems so weird that Dede seems so self centered and she attracts a humanitarian like this ex seems to be.
I do not know the man only reading what is given to me in the cage, but living and growing up on the border have had several friends that came from Mexico in extreme poverty, they excelled in school, worked often full time when in high school and sent that money home.  As well as through college, and several are now in organizations to help those in the same position they were as a child. 
And they do wonderful things and do them through legal channels, and I applaude them, and help them.  And that leads to my problem with illegal immigration and how it is wrong and hurts those trying to better their lives the legal way...a whole nother can of worms...
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 12, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »

versions of documents as we crawl the web.
Page 1
ERICKJ.HAYME
Attorney at Law
Hood River, Oregon 97031
October 24, 2005
W. Jason Name Redacted
Embassy Enterprises.
Embassy Enterprises
2870 N.E. Hogan #508
Gresham, Oregon 97030
Re: Landscaping Work of Jason Name Redacted
Dear Jason:
I am writing you this letter so that you will be in a position to communicate to others
our immense satisfaction with your landscaping work at our home in Hood River. I
am 31 years old and have been in the practice of law for seven years.
My wife and I always counted on you to provide excellent work at a fair price. You
turned our back-yard weed fest into a wonderful yard that our family will enjoy for
years to come. We also appreciate your positive attitude and "customer service"
focus, which was clear and pronounced from day one. You also price your work very
fairly—my wife and I are just normal folks, and we were able to afford your services.
I would welcome any of your prospective customers to contact me at 503-727-2017 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              503-727-2017      end_of_the_skype_highlighting if
they wish to learn more about you performance as a contractor. You have a passion
for your work, and we are very pleased to know you.
V eryTrtrry-your
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:29 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

In fact, when I'm mad at him for something, and have his car... when he calls to see what I'm up to, I just tell him that I'm out gettin' tickets and chit, strippin' his gears, and parkin' in the closest spaces.      Monkey Devil!

Wyks your so silly 

I remember one time shopping at the mall. It was mid-day on a Saturday. This was a huge mall, and I wanted to park near one of the entrances ( closest to the store, I needed to go to) so I was driving up and down where there was " the shade trees" for shade. ( was really hot that day). It was my daughter and I, and we didn't care that we had to park way down. I wanted my car though to be under the shade. We get out of the car, and I was locking my door ..and I see in the long distance a car -away from the mall. Just one car sitting all by itself. No cars anywhere near.  I stopped for a second and thought hmmph that's weird, Why? Because " All the Windows" were down. I thought now who in their right mind, would leave their car " in the middle of nowhere - far away from the doors" with all their windows down.
( the mall was packed that day)
It was a nice car too. Was an Audi/BMW .. older model. I kept staring at it.. my Daughter was like MOM ..come on lets go. Its hot.  I said to her " Wait a minute, do you see that car?" she looked and she said .. Mom there is a kid in the car! ( hers has better eyesight than I) 
She said look at the back seat. Sure enough, there was a little boy in the car. We walked up to him and I asked him if he was ok. He was about 4 or 5 yrs old. He had some sort of electronic toy in his hand. He was all by himself. I asked him, where is your Mom? He said in the Mall. He said " she had to pay a bill "  I was stunned. He said she is taking forever. I told him, don't you dare get out of the car ok. I said I am going into the mall and see If I can find your Mom. ( which of course, I lied to him) I didn't want to touch him. I honestly didn't know what to do. I went in the mall and found the closest security guard (took two mins) I made him go outside with me and pointed to the car. He was on it like nobody's business. He called the police from his cell, and he walked right out to the car.
 * I do not understand people at all. This kid was a sitting duck, with practically a neon sign " Kid Nap Me / Free Car too" ... that the car was sitting in the back 40 all by itself, with all the windows down.  Or he could have wandered and gotten hit by a car.. endless possibles..
** Makes me wonder how many ppl did see the White Truck parked at the FM Store. I would think that it being parked alone ..away from the store someone would recall it. That the parking lot at that time in the morning more than likely .. was empty.

Deenie~ 

Wow, the lil one in that car by himself.... Scary!  Kudos to you for getting involved!  Cuz some may not have noticed, some may have ignored, and that could have been one of the next of.. as you said, endless possibilities. 

I don't understand some folks, I really don't.  The seeming rabid anger from a 'caregiver' at times, when folks try and do the right thing.  More times than not I've been told to mind my own business.  Like other monkeys have said, sometimes it takes a village to raise a child. 

It's hard to know who may have seen what, that morning at the school, at the stores etc.  I'd think maybe not so many out and about in town and just driving along would notice anything.  Just cuz there seems to be so many 'white trucks' driving around on any given day.  But did someone see Terri/DeDe, recognize either one, and think it odd that they were in the truck as vs being in the red mustang?  Seems like that might be the only thing that would stand out.  Yet.... how many of us, going about our regular day, would pay that much attention to something that didn't stand out and grab our attention?  Such as that car you saw parked sooooo far away from anything.  I kind of think that LE is out on a fishing expedition. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:32 PM »

LINK for Jason Name Redacted

So this guy is a landscaper.  He would fit the profile of who DeDe would choose for a boyfriend.

Thanks seahorse

Janet

Cops still searching for witness in Kyron Horman case

Aug. 12:
Police think their best witness in the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman may still not have come forward and are appealing to area residents for help with this case. NBC’s Mara Schiavocampo reports.

http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38673392
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38673392#38673392

Thanks again Deenie.  You are on a roll today.

I am getting such a hinky feeling in regards to Jason Name Redacted in regards to his connections to .... childrens' ministeries ... landscaping industry and ... DeDe Spicher.
Maybe Jason Name Redacted is legit ... a guy with a big heart but ...

+++++

Embassy Enterprises

Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Name Redacted. Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Name Redacted provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Name Redacted started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html

Who is Name Redacted?

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Janet! I hate to say this, but I too got a really eerie feeling today with all this new info. I know it may not mean anything. But... I suddenly felt like a goose walked over my grave.

I am sitting here thinking of the the implications.  If Name Redacted was the third person working with DeDe and Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... the morning the phones were purchased under fake names ... I believe that there is a good chance the Kyron may have been placed in a safe environment.  Name Redacted has all the connections.

Be still my 63 year old heart.

Janet

_____

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »

I do not know the man only reading what is given to me in the cage, but living and growing up on the border have had several friends that came from Mexico in extreme poverty, they excelled in school, worked often full time when in high school and sent that money home.  As well as through college, and several are now in organizations to help those in the same position they were as a child. 
And they do wonderful things and do them through legal channels, and I applaude them, and help them.  And that leads to my problem with illegal immigration and how it is wrong and hurts those trying to better their lives the legal way...a whole nother can of worms...

I've been to Mexico and I have seen the poverty and talked to the people.  I don't think there is any legal way for them to immigrate here now, is there?

When we go to Mexico, we do not stay in hotels.  The people are so hard working it is incredible.

I am wondering what inspired Mr. Name Redacted, but it doesn't look like he started with the Mexican thing first,, does it?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »

Monken

I notice that they are running a lot of re-run's right now - must be that the networks are getting ready for sweeps.. that they have been running lots of " Old shows" that have had high ratings. Many of these shows have been on Women who Kill and Women who commit heinous crimes lately. I guess because it does catch peoples attention ..because it is so inconceivable.

Some old cases, and some that are of women who are on Death Row ..etc. 

I too like ID channel 192 on Dish they are runnng deadly women all day all night a new one at 7pm followed by a new wicked attraction then back to deadly women....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.