April 27, 2024, 11:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222815 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:44 PM »

Hellokitty  - in the future, please post the link along with your post.  I don't know where that referral for EmbassyEnterprises came from.  Even if the link doesn't work I want it please.  TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #582 on: August 12, 2010, 06:43:30 PM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51491&page=20

Hat's Off to Pandora!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2010, 06:45:09 PM »

I sure must have missed something, granted I'm running back and forth working then to the computer. The police are looking for Jason, as in he fled? Then why did he talk to the media? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:25 PM »

Monken

I notice that they are running a lot of re-run's right now - must be that the networks are getting ready for sweeps.. that they have been running lots of " Old shows" that have had high ratings. Many of these shows have been on Women who Kill and Women who commit heinous crimes lately. I guess because it does catch peoples attention ..because it is so inconceivable.

Some old cases, and some that are of women who are on Death Row ..etc. 

I too like ID channel 192 on Dish they are runnng deadly women all day all night a new one at 7pm followed by a new wicked attraction then back to deadly women....

ooooo nooooo! I didn't know ID was a seperate channel cuz I don't have it!!  I have cable & it's not an option on my plan, dangit! No wonder I couldn't find it in the lineup! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:27 PM »

I so agree with you, reminds me of a spoiled brat, saying you can't touch me, and then her dad standing by her.  Sorry my mother or father would of slapped me in to reality a long time ago....

Yeppers!  And some of us who are parents just need to give 'that look'.  The one that conveys, 'wanna see your next birthday?'  My oldest, the sociopath that he is, would still squirm, but spill all he knew.  My other two sons would likely break into tears and be spilling chit they didn't even realize they knew.  lol 

It's curious to me, DeDe's dad.  I saw him coming out of the GJ, following her.  He didn't look so broad-shouldered, standing tall, confident in his daughter, not to me he didn't.  Seemed to me he had that 'oh chit, what has she gotten us into now' kind of look about him.  Poor man.  Just my opinion tho. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: August 12, 2010, 06:47:49 PM »

sorry, here is the link for the attorney recommendation for landscaping by Jason

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JV9Zz1-0v9UJ:www.embassyenterprises.net/erick.pdf+jason+Name Redacted&cd=37&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=hp
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: August 12, 2010, 06:49:31 PM »

Hellokitty  - in the future, please post the link along with your post.  I don't know where that referral for EmbassyEnterprises came from.  Even if the link doesn't work I want it please.  TIA
Let me help you out with a link. I'm not sure how Hellokitty accessed the document, but all of the recommendation letters are available on the Embassy Enterprises Website. The only name I recognize from all of them is Amanda Wright.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/whatpeoplesay2.html
http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/amanda.pdf

Here is the one in HelloKitty's post:

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/erick.pdf

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 12, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »

BUMP

Corn Pass Fred Meyers looking from Terris parking spot

View from entrance and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wall

The descriptions are from the pdf flyer at press conference by MCSO
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

If you put your cursor over the 2 pix of Fred Meyer parking lot, the text descriptions will show up.

Credit goes to someone on WS and Kasey at www.thehinkymeter.com for spotting this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: August 12, 2010, 06:51:56 PM »

Thanks Nicubird.  I found mine on the web.  Never thought of looking on their site!

Amanda Wright sounds familiar.  Why?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 12, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »

I sure must have missed something, granted I'm running back and forth working then to the computer. The police are looking for Jason, as in he fled? Then why did he talk to the media? 

I don't know where this info started, but I don't think Jason is hiding from LE or anyone for that matter. I believe people are speculating about his possible involvement with Kyron's disappearance (ex-boyfriend of DeDe's)......you know how rumors magically become facts unfortunately.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: August 12, 2010, 06:56:05 PM »

Thanks Nicubird.  I found mine on the web.  Never thought of looking on their site!

Amanda Wright sounds familiar.  Why?

It may not be the same one, but Amanda Wright was on a list provided by sassifrass as being on KH and TH's friend's list on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000146064850

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 12, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »

I don't know where this info started, but I don't think Jason is hiding from LE or anyone for that matter. I believe people are speculating about his possible involvement with Kyron's disappearance (ex-boyfriend of DeDe's)......you know how rumors magically become facts unfortunately.
Thank-you, I saw it a page or two back and was surprised, because that is not how I understood it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #593 on: August 12, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »

ITA!  Why park as far away from the entrance as possible with a fussy baby on a DRIZZLY day?  At both locations!  Does not make sense unless she did not want anyone to see a "deceased" Kyron.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #594 on: August 12, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »

oy vey !! sorry guys - I "too" and running back n forth trying to not get too many pages behind again  and I read this above the photo:

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

without having "time" to watch video    (will a MOD please delete my previous posting ??)  *goes to corner* ugh THANKS no rose - glad i saw your posting and made me go back and MAKE time to watch vid

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:01 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:56 PM »

Absolutely excellent point!

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=426697&postcount=600

Posted by Pandora at Justicequest in reference to the Fred Meyer photos and captions:
I think the captions are very important, as Cyber noted.

The investigators are trying to show where Terri said she parked OR where surveillance video confirmed that she parked in either instance. As well, we really see the perspective of the distance. As asked all day, WHY would she have parked so far from the entryway at either site? Especially with a fussy baby in tow on a drizzly day?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 12, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »

sorry, here is the link for the attorney recommendation for landscaping by Jason

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JV9Zz1-0v9UJ:www.embassyenterprises.net/erick.pdf+jason+Name Redacted&cd=37&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=hp

It might be nothing but I google searched, checked intellius etc... cannot find this referral atty. ...anywhere.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: August 12, 2010, 07:03:04 PM »

Thank-you, I saw it a page or two back and was surprised, because that is not how I understood it.

As far as we know Jason is no more than an ex-boyfriend of DeDe. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 12, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

Actually it has been released that Desiree had tried to regain custody of kyron in court, kaine won and he retained custody.

I thought I had read that, but I do not know when it happened and the reasons why Kaine retained custody. I wouldn't believe the reasons in a custody case anyway since many times it depends on who has the better lawyer or better connections. Since she has part-time custody and they seem to work together about Kyron, it did not matter to me.

I think it does matter to me because it is the story that goes along with this case.  people say she allowed Kyron to stay there, that is not actually what happened. She did try to take him back but it was fought and she lost for whatever the reason. Does it matter now? I am not sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.