April 27, 2024, 12:42:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222822 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 07:58:55 PM »

Hello Kitty you were right, good memory!

In the KH picture thread - http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

Blonde posted a photo from the video showing TH in a ball cap. It is kind of a back/side shot...sure wish it was from the front.

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »

wasn't Terri wearing a ball cap the day she and Kaine went to the gym and wouldn't talk to media?

I think so.

Janet

++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2010, 08:00:59 PM »

Why would someone do this?  I am scared that they hurt him....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 08:12:11 PM »

No those are the front according to the description but there are steps in the back:

Inside the front side door
I put the camera up to the door. Just stairs. Would be very easy for a kid to stand by the door to the right and not be seen by people walking in the hall even with the hall doors open.

More pics

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/SKYLINE%20SCHOOL/
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 08:14:14 PM »

Thanks everyone for all your prayers!!!!  Things went off without a hitch and doc said my baby was awsome.  He's in bed relaxing and healing with his 'goofy' medicine  God Bless all of you wonderful Monkeys. 

I've caught up some and all I've learned from the PC is that it looks like they really don't know squat and still need the publics help...is that what you guys got from it?  They have focused so hard on TH that I hope they haven't missed something that was right in front of them the whole time.  Why wouldn't they ask for this truck sighting info at the beginning?  LE knew she drove it June 3 and 4 and didn't trust her account of her timeline so why wait so long?  To me, it looks like they've convicted TH first and then trying to prove it and going bassackward all the while!!!!! 

Ahhhh good, glad to know things went well, melis!  Is your baby the type who when he gets back to his ornery self, you'll know for sure all is well?  lol  Or the sweet, never ornery type?  Either way, praying for a quick recovery.  Then you can relax.   

Am sure hoping that LE has more than they are letting on.  Else.... 

Wyks, he's the sweetest, well mannered child you will ever meet and might I add interspersed with the typical teenage mouth!!!!  Sharp tongued one minute and apologizing for it in the same breath.  Hormones running wild.  He's caught in that stage of not throwing the action figures away yet but really likes girls ALOT!  Poor fella. He was hospitalized and at the docs office for the first 1/4 of his life so it's a breeze for him.  Mama and Daddy are SOOOO proud of their young man. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 08:20:09 PM »

I have to repost my question.  I am not talking about the pictures of the truck today.

I am asking about satellite photos in general and if there is ANY chance that there might be satellite photos of June 4 that would show Skyline or any of the other locations.

I am wondering if satellite photos are saved and if there is any chance that there are any.

Satelite photos can be very old..depends when the sat was over your neighborhood.  I think the sats are constantly recording..but what is saved evryday is probably for military or industry..not google earth or the others.  The pic of my house in google earth is almost 20 years old.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

going back to the PC
im wondering if, the witnesses really had the time correct when they saw TH
at the school, could TH have suggested the time it was, in conversation
so the witnesses assumed it was that time, like it was really 8;30 but
TH suggested it was 8;45

TH; well its almost 8;45, i got a few more pics and checked out X
exhibit,  i have to get going to the DR appt. now ect.

could be why LE wants more witnesses to that fact

TH says she has a receipt that she was at FM at X time
could it be when she was interviewed it got lost, or never had it
so LE is looking for info, to that fact, because LE
 cant find the truck on the parking lot vids, the pics of the FM PKL
are prob shots where TH said she parked
so they want a witness,that saw the truck and maybe
with someone in it
http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Horman-vehicle-search-100456694.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=%2Fnews%2Fslideshows&img=2

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Horman-vehicle-search-100456694.html?gallery=y&c=y&ref=%2Fnews%2Fslideshows&img=2

and 8;45 in video, they are discussing the flyer being suggestive
i think the first flyer, was suggestive,i think it should of had only
kyron on it, then later with more info gathered by LE, do a poster
with the truck and TH
i also think the new flyer is suggestive, because dds face has been on the news
so the targeted audience the LE suggested it was for will be lost
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8862580

for those wondering about the pics, depicted is the key word
 at 2;15 the gentleman in the blue tie says, they want help to ID
 the truck at the places depicted in the photos

final thoughts on the PC, i think the LE are looking for and to dispel
circumstantial evidence for a charge against,..., for maybe obstruction of
justice,and hoping to get more clues that leads to kyron

and if TH is the person responsible for kyrons disappearance, i think she
watched to many csi, and thought she could do the perfect crime, could it
be she did and and muddled it enough,that LE is having a hard time with the clues

all the above JMO

i think it was wkys that talked about the service road as a unseen way out

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2010, 08:47:15 PM »

Melisb, sending prayers for your son!  I hope he heals quickly!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

I have to repost my question.  I am not talking about the pictures of the truck today.

I am asking about satellite photos in general and if there is ANY chance that there might be satellite photos of June 4 that would show Skyline or any of the other locations.

I am wondering if satellite photos are saved and if there is any chance that there are any.

Satelite photos can be very old..depends when the sat was over your neighborhood.  I think the sats are constantly recording..but what is saved evryday is probably for military or industry..not google earth or the others.  The pic of my house in google earth is almost 20 years old.

Have also noticed that the more populated areas are updated on Google Earth quite often in comparsion to the more rural areas.  Example: We moved 6 years ago from the Los Angeles County area, checking on our old house  have seen major changes to the yard and house  since we moved and all changes  can be seen on current google.

We now live in the "country" in N. Texas and have made several changes in the yard over the years....Patio was added 6 years ago, trees added, etc., still if you google it, house and yard look to be from several years ago.   Same with our small town, much has changed but not on current google.  I'm sure that Portland proper is updated more often, but possibly not the out-lying areas.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2010, 08:49:57 PM »

The interesting thing is that if you ask 10 people what they saw during an incident you may get many different answers.  The brain has some pretty funny tricks.  I think if you saw a woman walking a small white dog day after day, and then one day she shows up with a black one, a lot of people will not notice, and will swear they saw the same woman walking a small white dog.   KWIM??
I totally agree, I see that just with my daughter and husband going to the store, one of us will see something or two of us will, but one of us won't. I've also walked through the neighborhood and will say, wow, was this here the whole time and my daughter will say, yes it has been here forever 

Did you see the experiment Oprah did about this sort of thing several years ago?  She had a guy snatch a woman's purse while people were lined up outside to get into her show.  Then she questioned them about what they saw.  Almost no one could remember exactly; only a very few got close.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2010, 08:58:32 PM »

wasn't Terri wearing a ball cap the day she and Kaine went to the gym and wouldn't talk to media?

she was

was going to upload a pic, dont have that option anymore i guess
ill send to klaas

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »

going back to the PC
TH suggested it was 8;45

with someone in it

with the truck and TH

be she did and and muddled it enough,that LE is having a hard time with the clues

all the above JMO

I think LE is a breath away from what they want..not need ..want..which is just one more witness to the car aswitch, or the timeline.  Why I say that is because they did start to say that they had a witness and kind backed off.  We know that DeDe according to her lawyer is telling what she knows.  If what she knows is that she was picked up in a car other then the white truck..she knows her friend has been lying to her and using her.  Her bat phone friends have all figured that out by now..because things just aren't adding up the way she told her story and the reason they had the bat phones was about Kyron ..not as I believe she told them Kaine.

LE was speaking to certain individuals today..they seemed upbeat and smug.  They seemed like if you don't come forward about the car parked by her van..no problem ..we'll find you...better the person comes forward then LE find them first...come forward you get to be a witness for the prosecution..notice how many times today they used the word witness. 

That's what DeDe is now..a witness for the prosecution and so are the other members of the girl gang Terri used..witnesses for the prosecution....they are just looking for one more..the person who knows where Kyron is..they get to be a witness and get some bargaining power with LE .   Terri's time has run out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »

If LE or FBI wanted a current (like right now) satellite view they could get it.  We normal people only have access to places like Google Earth which depending upon the area can be several years old.  I know that in my neighborhood the google maps are about 5 or 6 years old at least.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »

she was

was going to upload a pic, dont have that option anymore i guess
ill send to klaas

Let me see if I can fix that option.  We removed it when we were having server problems.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

If LE or FBI wanted a current (like right now) satellite view they could get it.  We normal people only have access to places like Google Earth which depending upon the area can be several years old.  I know that in my neighborhood the google maps are about 5 or 6 years old at least.

ITA..goverment, military, certain industry have paid for and financed the sat system from the beginning..they get first dibs.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2010, 09:09:04 PM »

going back to the PC
TH suggested it was 8;45

with someone in it

with the truck and TH

all the above JMO

I think LE is a breath away from what they want..not need ..want..which is just one more witness to the car aswitch, or the timeline.  Why I say that is because they did start to say that they had a witness and kind backed off.  We know that DeDe according to her lawyer is telling what she knows.  If what she knows is that she was picked up in a car other then the white truck..she knows her friend has been lying to her and using her.  Her bat phone friends have all figured that out by now..because things just aren't adding up the way she told her story and the reason they had the bat phones was about Kyron ..not as I believe she told them Kaine.

LE was speaking to certain individuals today..they seemed upbeat and smug.  They seemed like if you don't come forward about the car parked by her van..no problem ..we'll find you...better the person comes forward then LE find them first...come forward you get to be a witness for the prosecution..notice how many times today they used the word witness

That's what DeDe is now..a witness for the prosecution and so are the other members of the girl gang Terri used..witnesses for the prosecution....they are just looking for one more..the person who knows where Kyron is..they get to be a witness and get some bargaining power with LE .   Terri's time has run out.

Interesting. Idea

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »

If LE or FBI wanted a current (like right now) satellite view they could get it.  We normal people only have access to places like Google Earth which depending upon the area can be several years old.  I know that in my neighborhood the google maps are about 5 or 6 years old at least.

ITA..goverment, military, certain industry have paid for and financed the sat system from the beginning..they get first dibs.
Edited:  Right LE/FBI would have access to something like that if they really really wanted it and it was not a security issue long before any of us would.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2010, 09:17:25 PM »

No those are the front according to the description but there are steps in the back:

Inside the front side door
I put the camera up to the door. Just stairs. Would be very easy for a kid to stand by the door to the right and not be seen by people walking in the hall even with the hall doors open.

More pics

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/SKYLINE%20SCHOOL/

Thank-you.  Frontside steps means frontside steps.    Some people have sidedoors considered backdoors.
This isn't that kind of side-door / back-door.  Thank-you. I should stop second guessing what I read. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2010, 09:21:55 PM »

But here is my main quest..whom was Terri mixed up with, who took Kyron away from the school, who was he handed off to..

WHERE IS DEAR LITTLE KYRON RED EYED FROG EXPERT AND GENTLE SOUL..WHERE IS KYRON?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:26:08 PM by klaasend » Logged

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »

Please can a mod correct Kyron's name in my last post..also I hit purple on my computer it looks a little red..if you need to change the color please do so..so sorry for the trouble.

Thank you so much!..Gypsy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.