April 27, 2024, 09:11:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222808 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: August 12, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »

http://www.peekyou.com/usa/oregon/dede_spicher

Interesting maybe?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: August 12, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »

Hey, thanks Wyks - I know when I get caught up in something, I'm way too "there" and could use a rescue. My husband threatened to join a forum once, under the username "praying for clean underwear."  It usually works better for me when I find some ground inbetween obsesses and vaguely interested. Find out what's happening without the magnifying glass out every moment. Its just hard when this little guy is out there ... I'll never forget the case (what was her name ... Susan Smith ... and I just knew that if she had done ANYTHING at all, it wouldn't be murder. Couldn't be. But it was. I cried, and cried. Sometimes it doesn't pay to get so caught up in something you can do so little about. But I do.

<giggling at your hubby's choice of usernames... lol> omg how true is that tho!!

It's very true, finding that healthy balance.  Sigh.  Hard to do at times tho, kinda like eating only one chip.  Just gonna answer ONE more post.  Then kid time.  Hubby time.  Bedtime.  Yeah right.  Am glad my responsibilities now only include Doxie time.  He doesn't have any underwear.  lol  Just needs an occasional walk, chase a ball, climb the fence, be chased out of the neighbor's cow pasture.  lol.  To freedom!    

Am glad that we can remind each other in here to balance things, when needed.  Take a break when needed.  Cuz it's as you said, often we can get so caught up in something we can do so little about.  Frustrating.  My youngest son doesn't understand why I let myself get so wrapped up in these cases. 

For me, it's trying to understand how to prevent this from happening to anyone else, my own family included.  I have an oldest son who I am so scared may end up on the FBI's most wanted someday.     In some way, some how, feels like preventive care for family, trying to understand these cases.  If that makes sense. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 12, 2010, 07:14:06 PM »

ITA!  Why park as far away from the entrance as possible with a fussy baby on a DRIZZLY day?  At both locations!  Does not make sense unless she did not want anyone to see a "deceased" Kyron.

I don't think anyone with a deceased child in the truck is gonna stop at a shop for meds and leave a dead body just lying there even if covered. I assume also that had she just killed Kyron 10 mins before she would be in a state of panic not driving around to two FM looking for meds. I know both those parking lots and they fill quickly even in the morning, it would be too risky and it would take nerves of steel to do that IMHO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: August 12, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »

Not to worry Bearly, you and everyone else can relax.  Just had a aha! moment.  I'm dumb as a box of rocks at times.   

No name calling.  That means saying derogatory things about yourself, too.

Now go make up!

Ok done.  Thanks!   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #604 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.

Hi Janet, NoRose & Monkey's,

Will you please tell me is it fact or ficton that J.W. is loose & on the run?  Or Is it a rumor?

I believe you guys, I have confidence in you, so what is the story?  Have you knowledge that L.E. is  ::MonkeyEek:
Thank-you for your time.  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »

I wonder why Dede's ex is so into these child things?  I am so suspicious of these kinds of things.  Hopefully he is as wonderful as he sounds.  I wonder what inspired him?  I wonder if he has children?

It just seems so weird that Dede seems so self centered and she attracts a humanitarian like this ex seems to be.
I do not know the man only reading what is given to me in the cage, but living and growing up on the border have had several friends that came from Mexico in extreme poverty, they excelled in school, worked often full time when in high school and sent that money home.  As well as through college, and several are now in organizations to help those in the same position they were as a child. 
And they do wonderful things and do them through legal channels, and I applaude them, and help them.  And that leads to my problem with illegal immigration and how it is wrong and hurts those trying to better their lives the legal way...a whole nother can of worms...

I've been to Mexico and I have seen the poverty and talked to the people.  I don't think there is any legal way for them to immigrate here now, is there?

When we go to Mexico, we do not stay in hotels.  The people are so hard working it is incredible.

I am wondering what inspired Mr. Name Redacted, but it doesn't look like he started with the Mexican thing first,, does it?

I don't want to get too off topic, but I have many Middle-Eastern friends as well as Hispanic friends. Guess what, most of the Middle-Eastern friends came here via Mexico. They are legal now, but they were not when they came. My Middle-Eastern friends are Catholics and not extreme Muslims. If they got in, I am sure that the extremists are getting in too. Just saying. Mr. Name Redacted could be completely legit, but then again maybe not. We are all just speculating at this point. I hope he ends up being the cream of the crop, but at the same time I have to be honest and admit that I hope he did aid in hiding Kyron, only because that would mean that Kyron is still alive.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »

tracy, you have email...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:13 PM »

ITA!  Why park as far away from the entrance as possible with a fussy baby on a DRIZZLY day?  At both locations!  Does not make sense unless she did not want anyone to see a "deceased" Kyron.

I don't think anyone with a deceased child in the truck is gonna stop at a shop for meds and leave a dead body just lying there even if covered. I assume also that had she just killed Kyron 10 mins before she would be in a state of panic not driving around to two FM looking for meds. I know both those parking lots and they fill quickly even in the morning, it would be too risky and it would take nerves of steel to do that IMHO.

Opps I didn't mean to get in your quote box sorry 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 12, 2010, 07:19:06 PM »

I sure must have missed something, granted I'm running back and forth working then to the computer. The police are looking for Jason, as in he fled? Then why did he talk to the media? 

I don't know where this info started, but I don't think Jason is hiding from LE or anyone for that matter. I believe people are speculating about his possible involvement with Kyron's disappearance (ex-boyfriend of DeDe's)......you know how rumors magically become facts unfortunately.
Thank-you, I saw it a page or two back and was surprised, because that is not how I understood it.

I am really uncomfortable with all of this delving into Jason's background and posting everything that can be found out of curiosity. Is it necessary? Please be fair. If this is going to be done to one ex-boyfriend from a year ago, find all of her ex-boyfriends and post everything you can find. Maybe she has a current boyfriend that can be taken apart. I'm sure cross-links can be found through FaceBook and other searches. Go back as far as high school. Include everyone ever associated with DeDe while you are at it.

The unnecessary comments about James and Quinn need to end. They are children. Until LE brings them forward and suspects, leave them alone.

Could be this groups has more gossipy teenagers than I imagined.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »

Miki Monkey,

Unless she didn't park the truck   Perhaps DDS was driving since she didn't have a vehicle. No one said for sure SM was
at these stores, did they?  She has reciepts from these stores!  DDS and SM (CSI-Twins) play switch-a-roo? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 12, 2010, 07:24:13 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.

Will you please tell me is it fact or ficton that J.W. is loose & on the run?  Or Is it a rumor?

I believe you guys, I have confidence in you, so what is the story?  Have you knowledge that L.E. is  ::MonkeyEek:

Until you (landscaping) and DeDe (children's ministeries) submitted your posts ... I just thought Jason Name Redacted was a ex-boyfriend of DeDe ... an ex-boyfriend who spoke only a few words in the video clip that Blonde posted.

I think it was a combination your post, DeDe's post and Blonde's post that caused Monkeys to connect some dots in regards to the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: August 12, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »

Well said Wyks. I have had to distance myself from this case for the very same reasons. It's unacceptable to me not to look at all possibilities, after all a little boy it still missing and needs to be found. Period.
I love the quote Klaas has on her siggy line of Darla IIRC saying something to the effect of, I am not here to stroke someones ego, I am here for the Children.
That pretty much sums it up quite nicely for me as well.

...Back to lurking now. 

Thanks Patricia, and I hear ya!  If you go back to lurking, ya know we'll have to come and shake your branch every now and again.  lol   

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: August 12, 2010, 07:27:02 PM »

Well said Wyks. I have had to distance myself from this case for the very same reasons. It's unacceptable to me not to look at all possibilities, after all a little boy it still missing and needs to be found. Period.
I love the quote Klaas has on her siggy line of Darla IIRC saying something to the effect of, I am not here to stroke someones ego, I am here for the Children.
That pretty much sums it up quite nicely for me as well.

...Back to lurking now. 

Thanks Patricia, and I hear ya!  If you go back to lurking, ya know we'll have to come and shake your branch every now and again.  lol   

LOL!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 12, 2010, 07:27:03 PM »

Janet

I agree.  However ... in the process of elimination ... I hope LE has checked him out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 12, 2010, 07:27:39 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

I had a feeling the other night that you were on to something. Please post when you get it together! Thank you!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #615 on: August 12, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »

I sure must have missed something, granted I'm running back and forth working then to the computer. The police are looking for Jason, as in he fled? Then why did he talk to the media? 

oy vey !! sorry guys - I "too" and running back n forth trying to not get too many pages behind again  and I read this above the photo:

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

without having "time" to watch video    (will a MOD please delete my previous posting ??)  *goes to corner* ugh THANKS no rose - glad i saw your posting and made me go back and MAKE time to watch vid
It's okay, I'm confused have the time anyway. Just thought how weird after talking to the media.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: August 12, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...73392#38673392

Photo captured from video, link courtesy of Pandora

HA!  Doesn't he look like a deer caught in the headlights!!  I kinda feel sorry for him, first impression. 

Thanks Blonde. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 12, 2010, 07:31:44 PM »

Janet

Jason is not on the run. And the way I look at it, if he is involved I can't imagine why he would talk to the media, that would just be plain stupid imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 12, 2010, 07:34:51 PM »

I am going to guess, and could be wrong, that Jason just had the misfortune of dating DeDe at one point in time, and then got dragged into this.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 12, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »

Janet

I agree.  However ... in the process of elimination ... I hope LE has checked him out.

Janet
Janet please take a look at this. I think it is very important.
http://twitter.com/yogacowgirls/westwind-buddies
see the farm owner buddies on this link
(I think Jason Name Redacted may have introduced dede to the farm- he does landscaping too. this sue brown lives in Canby~ I think. she is a direct buddy of the owner of westwind. she/he has adopted children look like they are mexican) I didnt know this below about dedes BF he is a child advocate.
I saw a sue browns blog link and in one of her blogs she talks about how she was irretated about someone calling her a woman.
see her pics attached. (here is her opps his blog> http://xtrasue.com/
sue brown is linked to the person with the special k comment. they both are buddies of Maryellen aka yougacowgirls Westwind farm owner.they have several friends connected to dede.
SUE BROWN

Jason Name Redacted
http://embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Orphanage listed on Jason's site ((( Mexico)))
In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo”  child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/index.html
Our vision
Friends of Pimpollo will become a bridge to connect volunteers to poor children and their families of Mexican heritage. We will create a hands-on network of volunteers and donors that will seek out and support education-based projects locally and in Mexico that focus on personal and direct involvement.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.