April 28, 2024, 05:28:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222864 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: August 12, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »

Actually it has been released that Desiree had tried to regain custody of kyron in court, kaine won and he retained custody.

I thought I had read that, but I do not know when it happened and the reasons why Kaine retained custody. I wouldn't believe the reasons in a custody case anyway since many times it depends on who has the better lawyer or better connections. Since she has part-time custody and they seem to work together about Kyron, it did not matter to me.

I think it does matter to me because it is the story that goes along with this case.  people say she allowed Kyron to stay there, that is not actually what happened. She did try to take him back but it was fought and she lost for whatever the reason. Does it matter now? I am not sure.

The Kyron Files
The 14 most important people and things to emerge from the Kyron Horman investigation
BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com
[August 4th, 2010]

The Mother
Desiree Young
Residence: Medford

... Desiree’s backstory adds to the pathos. When the boy was 2 years old, Desiree suffered kidney failure she says was a result of taking a medication that was not FDA-approved—what medication, she won’t say. She went to Canada for treatment, but again has declined to give specifics. When she returned to Oregon, she tried to regain custody of Kyron and an older son from her first marriage. She was denied by Kaine and the other father, and never fought their decision in court. Desiree is now seeing a therapist to help deal with Kyron’s disappearance and has returned to work as an accountant at Lithia Motors in Medford.

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: August 12, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »

Yes, this is THE Jason Name Redacted

Name Redacted may refer to the last name of Jason Name Redacted of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Name Redacted is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Name Redacted is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

Hmmmmm.. interesting!  Especially seeing as how, according to DeDe's cousin Tom, she "never much cared for children". 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:33 PM »

I think this Jason Name Redacted dude is the landscape company guy a few of us posted a link to on the previous page/s.

Lord have mercy!! 

And lemme guess... he drives a white truck, no? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:39 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Skyline School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

by Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,” he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.”

Investigators are talking to Stensen.

This story is in progress and will be updated . . .
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: August 12, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/100582364.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #625 on: August 12, 2010, 07:45:24 PM »

I sure must have missed something, granted I'm running back and forth working then to the computer. The police are looking for Jason, as in he fled? Then why did he talk to the media? 

oy vey !! sorry guys - I "too" am running back n forth trying to not get too many pages behind again  and I read this above the photo:

TODAY show

video

Cops Still Searching For Witness In Kyron Horman Case

DeDe Spicher's Ex-boyfriend

without having "time" to watch video    (will a MOD please delete my previous posting ??)  *goes to corner* ugh THANKS no rose - glad i saw your posting and made me go back and MAKE time to watch vid
It's okay, I'm confused have the time anyway. Just thought how weird after talking to the media.

SORRY again for the confusion
it was me  i ran over to pc to catch up on some posts - saw the "heading" and a photo underneath (link did'nt work that was on the posting) so i didn't see the "video" til a little later - (I've asked posting be removed so nobody else, hopefully, gets confused ..again .. SO SORRY Sad ) *goes back in corner*

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: August 12, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »

O/T - but in Portland 

http://www.kptv.com/entertainment/24611253/detail.html#

New Baby Monkey Introduced At Oregon Zoo

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 12, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

I had a feeling the other night that you were on to something. Please post when you get it together! Thank you!
I will post all the connections when I get a chance. if you look at the yogacowgirl buddy list on the posting JeanAnnVK is her Buddy Talked to dede ALOT worked with her ALOT
http://twitter.com/yogacowgirls/westwind-buddies <OWNER of Westwind
see http://twitter.com/jeanannvk disturbing tweets..

Please look at the dates..
Why would anyone want to smuggle a corpse on board an airplane? http://ow.ly/1Bkit 12:12 PM Apr 21st via HootSuite (2010)

@dedejustdede http://bit.ly/bvM1RB Here's three shots of the back 40. It is a LOT of land! We could use one more garden apprentice. ideas? 9:52 AM Apr 21st via Seesmic in reply to dedejustdede

another yogacowgirl buddy tweets this
RT @atul666: .38 Special K #ViolentCereals 12:30 AM Jul 14th via TweetDeck 

http://twitter.com/intuitivebridge

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 12, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »

I just got home: any thoughts on someone seeing Kyron at the airport that day?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 12, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

Blonde there was a tip on that. not followed up on.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #630 on: August 12, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »

Thanks for the well wishes for my baby!!  He's still doing wonderful!  Clay...I too thought wow she parked far away until I conted the parking spaces from truck to store (approximate) and it looks to be around 10 spots.  As picky as some of us believe KH to be I bet she would've parked in Timbuktu to keep from getting his truck scuffed up by other people cars parking next to her.  I'm talking about the bottom left pic viewing FM entrance/exit.

I agree melis!  My youngest has a fancy lil Tiburon, and he parks in Timbuktu to keep it from getting dinged and dented.  He is well-known for dropping everyone off at the door, parking in the south-40, then jogging back to join all of us.  lol 

In fact, when I'm mad at him for something, and have his car... when he calls to see what I'm up to, I just tell him that I'm out gettin' tickets and chit, strippin' his gears, and parkin' in the closest spaces.      Monkey Devil!

Too funny Wyks!!!  Make sure you answer the cell with radio full blast and squeal tires pulling out.  Meltdown on the other end of the phone for sure.  I have a very sick sense of humor (ask my poor husband and son) and one time I made a costume for Halloween...all black jumpsuit and I glued the mini cereal boxes evenly all over it and put fake knives  in each box. My son cried all night from embarrassment.  Yes, I made him wear it and everyone loved it.  Even though the costume was a copy he didn't get Mom's delight in him being a "cereal killer"!!!  I'm so sick.  Prolly shouldn't have told that story.

MWAHAHAHA!!  OMG meltdown for sure!  He's a chef in a hi-falutin' restaurant.  If I ever did that over the phone, you can be sure the food a'cooking would come to a screeching halt, veggies would go flyin', plates fallin', wait staff clingin' to the nearest wall, as he made a beeline thru the swinging doors and  to the rescue of his lil baby.    

And that has to be the funniest costume I've heard of in a long time!  I was already laffing cuz somehow I just knew it was coming.  lol  My family as well share a 'very sick sense of humor' at times.  According to others.  Humor is important, IMO.  Can relieve stressful moments, for example, without taking the focus off the important things.  I raised my 3 sons alone for the majority of their lives.  Humor is what got us thru. 

Makes me wonder sometimes.... how it was in the Horman home.  With Kaine/Terri having three kids of such differing ages to raise.  That's a mighty age gap between all, IMO.  Hard enough for anyone at best.  Did Terri have help from Kaine?  Did they handle regular squirmishes between kids with an understanding humor?   Sometimes I wonder if they just didn't go about their lives like ships passing in the night.  One in his room, another in his, another in hers, and mom on the laptop, dad in his office area in the home?   Was it a silent home?  Was there laughter?   Tickling each other, playing chase thru the house?  Bedlam?  lol  Or ....... silence?  Sigh...   

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 12, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

I have a couple newbie questions  TIA
see what I quoted above?
I have read and I have practiced but I can not figure out how to quote just one paragraph?

Also, is there a PM function?   What is the best way to communicate w/ a poster on something OT?

nothing sinister...............I wanted to tell Wyks how much our lives mirror and I figured maybe that would not interest most folks on SM.

TIA
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 12, 2010, 08:00:52 PM »

see what I quoted above?
I have read and I have practiced but I can not figure out how to quote just one paragraph?

Also, is there a PM function?   What is the best way to communicate w/ a poster on something OT?

nothing sinister...............I wanted to tell Wyks how much our lives mirror and I figured maybe that would not interest most folks on SM.

TIA

just hit your enter key at the End underneath [/quote]
then start your entry. Smile

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 12, 2010, 08:02:25 PM »

Blonde there was a tip on that. not followed up on.

I don't know if LE check it out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: August 12, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »

I cant help but wonder now if Jason Name Redacted knows the people dede is working for?
 there is people connected to dede and Westwind farm that have adopted children.(some are gay families)just sayin. I am doing alot of research and not finished with the breakdown. something is connected to westwind farm connections of people at the farm that directly KNOW dede including the owner.  dede terri and kyron.

Lucky7,
Respectfully, why would it matter that 'some are gay families'?
That comment seemed superfluous to the information.
and no I am not, but someone I love is. 
Thank you for reading my post.
Very respectfully,
Pat
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #635 on: August 12, 2010, 08:06:17 PM »

I think this Jason Name Redacted dude is the landscape company guy a few of us posted a link to on the previous page/s.

Lord have mercy!! 

And lemme guess... he drives a white truck, no? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: August 12, 2010, 08:06:41 PM »

see what I quoted above?

TIA

The easiest way to just quote part of a post is to highlight and copy it, paste it into your comment then highlight again and click on the quote icon   which will add the quote tags for you.

The PM function has been disabled at SM since October 2005 and it will not be enabled.  It caused too many problems.  If you want to "chat" with a member in private my suggestion is to get a throw away email like a hotmail that you can post.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #637 on: August 12, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »

zippiddy_doo_daw  you do not need to go into the corner  an angelic monkey   Now that is interesting about the groundskeeper not seeing the truck on the road. It appears that presser refreshed this man's memory.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #638 on: August 12, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »

klaas ?  can you please check your email - I sent one to your yahoo.com email?  (I can't "Report to Moderator" my own post Sad ) sorry for the inconvenience

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: August 12, 2010, 08:16:04 PM »

I had a feeling the other night that you were on to something. Please post when you get it together! Thank you!
I will post all the connections when I get a chance. if you look at the yogacowgirl buddy list on the posting JeanAnnVK is her Buddy Talked to dede ALOT worked with her ALOT
http://twitter.com/yogacowgirls/westwind-buddies <OWNER of Westwind
see http://twitter.com/jeanannvk disturbing tweets..

Please look at the dates..
Why would anyone want to smuggle a corpse on board an airplane? http://ow.ly/1Bkit 12:12 PM Apr 21st via HootSuite (2010)

@dedejustdede http://bit.ly/bvM1RB Here's three shots of the back 40. It is a LOT of land! We could use one more garden apprentice. ideas? 9:52 AM Apr 21st via Seesmic in reply to dedejustdede

another yogacowgirl buddy tweets this
RT @atul666: .38 Special K #ViolentCereals 12:30 AM Jul 14th via TweetDeck 

http://twitter.com/intuitivebridge

Who was RT@atul666 tweeting to? Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.