April 28, 2024, 08:54:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222875 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 12, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

Thanks Klaas! 

Doesn't this just make ya feel so better?  Knowing that he never saw the white truck that day?  This, coming from a man, sitting inside what looks to be... a white truck?  van? 

[/quote]

Okay... he was there from 7:45am to 8:30am... what if the truck came at... umm... 9:00am?

Could he had seen it? 8:45am? 8:50am?

Not saying this is the case, but these ladies could've been playing musical chairs with their trucks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: August 12, 2010, 09:10:14 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37278452#38673392

I didn't even watch the video, but I will now 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: August 12, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

Not sure if I want say this man is involved, considering on paper he doesn't seem like someone that would harm a child. But what I will ask is, who did Dede meet while she was dating this man? What stories did she hear, what undergrounds (if any) did she learn about...is there anything from this relationship that could have taught her about how to hide a child or sell a child.

The groundskeeper story is interesting. Perhaps someone saw his truck and mistook it for Terri's?   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 12, 2010, 09:11:14 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.
He may not have know the whole story the truth and thought he was saving Kyron to get him away.
They have Him in a safe house, I bet he is alive,think about it if Terri did this she did this to hurt Kaine.
Just like Kaine hurt her when he sent James away JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 12, 2010, 09:15:49 PM »

so how often does the grounds keeper do that school
where was he when LE ask for the form of Qs to be filled out
and he is prob who the witness saw on the gravel road
and the person in the truck, WHY, because LE put hormans
white truck on the poster, instead of just kyron
i sure hope LE hasnt messed this up focusing on TH
yes still on the fence about TH

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:06 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:34 PM »

Semi OT

Klaas.   

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »

Semi OT

Kool, Klaas. Thanks.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 12, 2010, 09:21:04 PM »

This is O/T but I really have to say something,
 God please right now hear my prayer, I pray to you that no one I know however remotly thru 5 distant friends ever commits a kidnapping or murder.......because my picture and life will be linked to God knows what.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 12, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »

Not sure if I want say this man is involved, considering on paper he doesn't seem like someone that would harm a child. But what I will ask is, who did Dede meet while she was dating this man? What stories did she hear, what undergrounds (if any) did she learn about...is there anything from this relationship that could have taught her about how to hide a child or sell a child.

The groundskeeper story is interesting. Perhaps someone saw his truck and mistook it for Terri's?   

After rewatching Jason's interview, the thing that gets me is his saying that DeDe always picks up her phone. If he was involved in any way, I don't think he'd have volunteered that tidbit. And he looked looked and sounded genuine. But then again, maybe he was just being di-a-bol-i-cal-ly clever   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 12, 2010, 09:22:01 PM »

This is O/T but I really have to say something,
 God please right now hear my prayer, I pray to you that no one I know however remotly thru 5 distant friends ever commits a kidnapping or murder.......because my picture and life will be linked to God knows what.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 12, 2010, 09:22:28 PM »

Very possible regarding DS.

(Like I said earlier, hypothetically, if you have a headache and I offer you an aspirin, it certainly won't make me a brain surgeon.)

Could DS and /or TH have learned just enough information from DS's ex or any of his associates to turn vigilante like and take things into their own hands???

I think it could be possible.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: August 12, 2010, 09:24:11 PM »

Tracygirl....That is a very very good thought...Is the truck he drives white?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 12, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »

Thank you, Klaas and Lucky 7 for the quoting info.
I will continue to work to figure it out.
I thought I tried what you said, Klaas as another helpful monkey had said that before,  I will just try again.
You guys are a very kind and patient group and I appreciate each of you.
Pat
if you have twitter or instant messanger let me know and i will be glad to link you and help where i can...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 12, 2010, 09:26:05 PM »

FYI - regarding the groundskeepers truck - from the article:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

(snipped)

He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.

“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been wet for a while and the fields were hard to mow. (I) noticed that there was some children that came out the back door, and I thought, ‘please don’t come down and play soccer.’ But they came out and looked at some plants that were in the raised bed.”

Stensen’s own truck, with a trailer on the back, would have been parked in the area investigators are asking about, at least briefly, as he came and went that morning.

It would have been there on the way in, as he got out of the truck to unlock the padlock on the chain that allows him access to the field. It would have been on that road on his way out as he went behind the truck to put the chain back in place.

Investigators are talking to Stensen and checking his information against what they've gathered.

(snipped)

Chain link in question:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 12, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »

Very possible regarding DS.

(Like I said earlier, hypothetically, if you have a headache and I offer you an aspirin, it certainly won't make me a brain surgeon.)

Could DS and /or TH have learned just enough information from DS's ex or any of his associates to turn vigilante like and take things into their own hands???
I think it could be possible.

that says cold and premeditated, (shiver)

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: August 12, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

Doesn't this just make ya feel so better?  Knowing that he never saw the white truck that day?  This, coming from a man, sitting inside what looks to be... a white truck?  van? 

OMG Wyks! You crack me up! Sometimes I get so immersed in these cases that I just need to take a deep breath and laugh out loud! Thank you so much for that! This case is so completely nutty that it is unbelievable. It would be so fabulous if Kyron is alive and is brought back. One day when he is older he can read about all of the outrageous things regarding his disappearance. Hollywood could not make this stuff up!

Ya welcome.  And is true, it would be fabulous for Kyron to be alive, unharmed, and brought safely home. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: August 12, 2010, 09:31:05 PM »

Semi OT

Monkey Devil!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: August 12, 2010, 09:31:32 PM »

From the video - the groundskeeper's truck:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 12, 2010, 09:38:09 PM »

Semi OT

Kool, Klaas. Thanks.

hahaaa thanks scatty for pointing that out u have a good eye! thanks Klaas for the pic!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.