April 27, 2024, 03:05:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222829 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: August 12, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #701 on: August 12, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37278452#38673392

I didn't even watch the video, but I will now 

Kool, Klaas. Thanks.

And this woman is 43....looks like something a teenager would send. The picture had to have been her senior pic lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: August 12, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »

Semi OT

So what did those steamy love letters from DDS that Jason had out on the table say? Oh come on--any of you tech savvy monkeys are never going to convince me you didn't blow up the screen at 1:46 and read them!  Monkey Devil!

Why in the world did Jason feel it was appropriate to have love letters in front of him for this interview? That was a first for me 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: August 12, 2010, 09:42:08 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.
He may not have know the whole story the truth and thought he was saving Kyron to get him away.
They have Him in a safe house, I bet he is alive,think about it if Terri did this she did this to hurt Kaine.
Just like Kaine hurt her when he sent James away JMO

A very good possibility, IMO.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: August 12, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »

This is O/T but I really have to say something,
 God please right now hear my prayer, I pray to you that no one I know however remotly thru 5 distant friends ever commits a kidnapping or murder.......because my picture and life will be linked to God knows what.
I feel the exact same way, and would not want my life under a microscope just because I had the misfortune to be friends with a person who committed or fingers being pointed at my friend for murder or kidnapping. I would not be happy, in fact I would be livid.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: August 12, 2010, 09:46:06 PM »

Could Jason Name Redacted be the missing link in regards to finding Kyron Horman in a safe environment.  He definitely has the connections.

Janet

I sure have been thinking that. He may be a very good guy and wouldn't dream about doing something like that, but I guess one never knows.
He may not have know the whole story the truth and thought he was saving Kyron to get him away.
They have Him in a safe house, I bet he is alive,think about it if Terri did this she did this to hurt Kaine.

Just to ward off the evil eye.....

Having agreed with the above.. and if it turns out that Terri/DeDe/someone had everything to do with whisking Kyron away to a 'safe house'.. for whatever reason/s, do I think THAT is good?  nooooooooooooooo.  Not the way to handle whatever she may have thought needed handling.  She still, IMO, and any others as well, need to say what they've done, bring Kyron home where he belongs, then face the consequences for all they've been involved in doing. 

IMO. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: August 12, 2010, 09:47:51 PM »

Semi OT

Why in the world did Jason feel it was appropriate to have love letters in front of him for this interview? That was a first for me 

It sort of seems to me that he invited this attention. Did the media ask him to bring the love letter props, lol!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 12, 2010, 09:48:38 PM »

From the video - the groundskeeper's truck:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

on the fender it says F250, i think someone made an honest mistake
because of the first poster with the truck on it
which i think was a mistake to do, should have only been kyron

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 12, 2010, 09:49:09 PM »

I wonder if Ron Tarver, Angela Rockwood and James Moulton are going to have to testify in front of the grand jury?
I have been wondering the same thing, I imagine that either James gave his statement to detectives and they felt it was enough maybe he wouldn't need to?  I don't know how that works, but seems it is important to set the record straight on his relationships poor kid!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: August 12, 2010, 09:49:09 PM »

God please right now hear my prayer, I pray to you that no one I know however remotly thru 5 distant friends ever commits a kidnapping or murder.......because my picture and life will be linked to God knows what.
I feel the exact same way, and would not want my life under a microscope just because I had the misfortune to be friends with a person who committed or fingers being pointed at my friend for murder or kidnapping. I would not be happy, in fact I would be livid.

Oh yeah........ same here!! 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 12, 2010, 09:50:21 PM »

Janet

Agree.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 12, 2010, 09:51:06 PM »

Semi OT

It sort of seems to me that he invited this attention. Did the media ask him to bring the love letter props, lol!
All I could come up with is in case nobody believes me, look I have a pic of DeDe, that must have been photoshopped, and look these are DeDe's kisses on the card also 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: August 12, 2010, 09:51:17 PM »

Jason sound like a peach of a man to me. And I am serious. Very accomplished, his own business and in his spare time is a child advocate. So, he dated DeDe, so freakin what ! Give it a rest guys. Oh, let's find his FB and link all his friends and make remarks about them.
Oh, and BTW, Buddist monks go to Westwind Farm, maybe they did it ! And they are FBook Buddists with the Dali Lama ! OMG !! They took him to Tibet ! !! They want independence from China, what better way to get it ! huh !
He does sound like a good man.

Cat_Gram---I think you've got something there.  I think the Dalai Lama lives in NJ.  Has that been checked out?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 12, 2010, 09:52:35 PM »

there use to be away around that
ill sue you for defamtion, if you link me to a crime i did not commit
not sure how true that is today

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #714 on: August 12, 2010, 09:52:48 PM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

Wyks, All I asked was why would this man risk all he had in helping these two lil tarts. I just do not see someone who has been appointed by the Supreme Court six times and has a great career going and is going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice would do something so stupid as to lose everything.  Then post after post on "yeah I can see he is the one, yep I knew he had something to do with it. I know what research is, I have done it a few times myself. But I can't see dragging someone through the mud just because he dated the twit a yr ago. But I just don't see all the conspiracy theories that everyone comes up with. I guess I am just to old and don't have a very vivid imagination.  I tend to look at things in the simplest form. And 9 times out of 10 it all boils down to the most simple theory. Sorry I piss everyone off, just trying to keep a level head and not let simple things become complicated and totally off on another planet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 12, 2010, 09:54:54 PM »

Oh yeah........ same here!! 

I am just mortified right now and I am the BIGGEST conspicary theorist in the world, but I was looking at some of the stuff we post and say on my private real life facebook and of my 203 friends it links to another 600 in some way, and half of the 600 not on my page I know, knew or were friends with at one time in my life. 
We talk about morbid things, have friends that sometimes someone would think we were alcoholics, others would think we were deranged.  I was just looking at it and thinking wow, what would happen....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: August 12, 2010, 09:55:12 PM »

Be prepared for things to happen Aug. 20-24, with emphasis on Aug. 24.

Post #116 by Tuba.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=5

Of course, I can only understand the prepositions and conjunctions in Tuba's posts, but they are interesting.

Thanks Grey!  I like Tuba.  A LOT! 

And a note made over there is that they go to court on the 25th.  Sure might have something to do with possible "things to happen" on the 24th. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: August 12, 2010, 09:56:14 PM »

Hi, You two

I couldn't agree more.  There are lots of things we can find out about private people on the internet.  But just because we can, should we?  I think it's just wrong.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 12, 2010, 09:58:57 PM »

Why does that woman have an apple on her head?  Is she waiting for William Tell?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: August 12, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8365.msg1206106#msg1206106

Jason Name Redacted
http://embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Orphanage listed on Jason's site ((( Mexico)))
In 2003, Mr. Name Redacted began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo”  child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

im not a FB,or WS, but i know i read this name Mr.John Kerr b4, in the kyron
threads, and it seems it was one of those FB,WS links posted
is their another monkey that remembers the name

Not that I remember CW.  But then again, my memory ain't what it used to be.  Too dang old.  LOL 

That name reminds me of JonBenet and John Mark Karr.  ick..... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.