April 27, 2024, 10:12:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222843 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 13, 2010, 01:34:57 AM »

Goodnight all!  Maybe tomorrow will be the day Kyron is found.  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 13, 2010, 01:35:25 AM »

OT Sylar Newton update: Authorities say remains found Tuesday are those of 2-year-old Arizona boy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8313.msg1206549#msg1206549

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 13, 2010, 01:38:57 AM »

Babskat - I'm thinking that's the draw string for his jacket and maybe it's tied in a knot and the end is hanging down?  I tried getting a closeup but it really didn't help.

Thankyou, I can see that now...I was imagining a claw or hook of some kind that he was holding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #823 on: August 13, 2010, 01:53:42 AM »

Goodnight all!  Maybe tomorrow will be the day Kyron is found.  an angelic monkey

From your lips to God's ear, Klaas! Sleep Well!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 13, 2010, 02:29:09 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
do guys normally keep those kinda things especially at that age. there is nothing else to confirm they were together, and if she was that lovie to him wheres the pics with him and her?
hmmmm was he really her boyfriend? not saying hes lying... but i dont see any proof either.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 13, 2010, 03:16:23 AM »

hi anyone who is still up and around.  have not had time to come read here today.  I tried to glance now and then but too busy and the thread just kept getting farther ahead of me... so trying to catch up tonight when the thread is not moving ahead...

so I see jason popped up.. do you know about what page he popped up on in this thread?  I'd like to see what anyone dug up on him... or did anyone look?  or if anyone knows right off hand, what did anyone find.  is there anything interesting?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 13, 2010, 03:18:29 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

I just find that situation a little odd.  anyone else

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 13, 2010, 03:19:56 AM »

anyone watching meteor showers?  suppose to be 80 a hour shooting through the sky.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 13, 2010, 03:21:52 AM »

guess everyone is asleep LOL

I'll get out of here and go back to work.  nite

To find me:
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 13, 2010, 03:30:30 AM »

I was looking for Rodney Bender because the name sounded familiar.  Rodney Bender created Jason Name Redacted's website.

http://www.justout.com/feature_story.aspx?id=45

(snipped)

Rodney Bender, garden programs manager for Growing Gardens, a nonprofit providing gardening resources, tools and education, wonders which came first—the Portlander or the gardener, so intrinsic is it to our surroundings. “There’s a mentality of gardeners in Portland,” he says.

(snipped)
I swear to the man upstairs everytime we turn around their is a gardner????  I do not think the gardners of the world have done this, I  am thinking DD and TH intertwined themself into this particular set of people for some reason yet to be discovered.  Just like Heather at RM Farms, she was contacted by DD but never showed, she had never met DD, but yet who does she tweet when Kyron is missing?  RM Farms bizarre beyond bizarre....JMHO (h=humble..)

Then there is John Gardner in the two other cases not related to Kyron.  This year is not a good year to be a gardener, that's for sure. 

Before it was ex-Postal Employees, and then the term 'Going Postal' was coined.  Now it is gardener's, I wonder what they will be called?  Wacky Weeders?  Wth is in the bug killer they are spraying on the plants or for that matter, in the red hair dye?  Maybe they will call it "Going Red' (sorry fearless leader) or in Terri's case, 'Going Squirrely.'

Kyron, honey, we will not give up, we will find you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 13, 2010, 03:31:54 AM »

hi anyone who is still up and around.  have not had time to come read here today.  I tried to glance now and then but too busy and the thread just kept getting farther ahead of me... so trying to catch up tonight when the thread is not moving ahead...

so I see jason popped up.. do you know about what page he popped up on in this thread?  I'd like to see what anyone dug up on him... or did anyone look?  or if anyone knows right off hand, what did anyone find.  is there anything interesting?

Try page 24 of this thread. They found lots of info. Hope it's the right guy.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 13, 2010, 03:33:43 AM »

Try page 24 of this thread. They found lots of info. Hope it's the right guy.

thanks Grey...hmmm, I'll check it out...

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 13, 2010, 03:36:12 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

I just find that situation a little odd.  anyone else

Odd, yes, but he had driven up to the soccer field and he could have left the road open. With the right time, he could have missed the other truck. He needs to protect the school. Someone who knows the area and road would understand possibilities better.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 13, 2010, 03:39:25 AM »

anyone watching meteor showers?  suppose to be 80 a hour shooting through the sky.

Are you kidding? I just woke up, and I'm going back to sleep.

Enjoy the meteor showers.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: August 13, 2010, 03:40:24 AM »

g'nite

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 13, 2010, 03:42:47 AM »

g'nite

Before I forget, a lot of posters were all excited that landscapers might know other landscapers plus be acquainted with other people and businesses.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 13, 2010, 04:28:46 AM »

g'nite

Before I forget, a lot of posters were all excited that landscapers might know other landscapers plus be acquainted with other people and businesses.

ok, have no idea what you mean though LOL... what landscapers? what people?

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 13, 2010, 04:44:14 AM »

g'nite

ok, have no idea what you mean though LOL... what landscapers? what people?

Jason, the ex-boyfriend of DeDe, is supposedly in a landscape-related business, so there was a little discussion about how they met, why there are so many landscape connections, etc. I never thought it unusual to know other people in the same or related businesses through business or acquaintances.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 13, 2010, 05:15:49 AM »

Here is evidence that Dede was dating Jason in that time frame.  It is from her blog, "Deedle," that has been deleted; I found this cached bit of it online. 
(There is more; I have some and I believe Brandi also saved a bunch.)

Link:  Dede's cached blog, 10/29/08 - 05/05/09

The first post is the most recent:  May 5, 2009.  It showcases her 5' x 7' Balcony Garden, including photos, which was apparently built with assistance and/or materials from Jason.

She wrote:

My 5x7 Balcony Garden

[...]

Since I live in a condo and only have a 5x7.5 balcony in which to "garden," I knew I'd have to get a little creative. Last year, my herb pots alone filled the perimeter of the deck, and already I've got a Rhubarb container taking up one corner (you can see it peeking around on the left) and my work bench in another (you can see sticking out on the right).

[...]

The planter boxes and stands are separate components. When the boxes are empty, I can lift them off easily. Both are made of scrap Canadian cedar from the fences my boyfriend builds. The stands are made of pressure-treated 4x4 posts and 2x4 supports. The boxes are made of 3/4" fence boards (not pressure-treated) and lined with landscape fabric. I sealed the stands and the outside of all the boxes with a weather protectant and then filled them with Happy Frog potting soil.

I wasn't able to get my act together soon enough to start my veggies from seeds so most of these are starts I bought. In the 2 boxes above, I've got carrots, a single cucumber, a yellow bell pepper, red onions and Walla Walla onions (a sweet yellow onion). In the other 2 boxes I've got scallions, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery. In the styrofoam cooler (all hail redneck gardeners!), I've got some heirloom beets going. All of my herbs are on the shelves below the planter boxes, which get watered from the drainage holes in the boxes. Brilliant, no?

[...]
There are photos at the link, but I don't know when that cached version might go <poof.>

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 13, 2010, 05:29:08 AM »

Here is evidence that Dede was dating Jason in that time frame.  It is from her blog, "Deedle," that has been deleted; I found this cached bit of it online. 
(There is more; I have some and I believe Brandi also saved a bunch.)

Link:  Dede's cached blog, 10/29/08 - 05/05/09

The first post is the most recent:  May 5, 2009.  It showcases her 5' x 7' Balcony Garden, including photos, which was apparently built with assistance and/or materials from Jason.

She wrote:

My 5x7 Balcony Garden

[...]

Since I live in a condo and only have a 5x7.5 balcony in which to "garden," I knew I'd have to get a little creative. Last year, my herb pots alone filled the perimeter of the deck, and already I've got a Rhubarb container taking up one corner (you can see it peeking around on the left) and my work bench in another (you can see sticking out on the right).

[...]

The planter boxes and stands are separate components. When the boxes are empty, I can lift them off easily. Both are made of scrap Canadian cedar from the fences my boyfriend builds. The stands are made of pressure-treated 4x4 posts and 2x4 supports. The boxes are made of 3/4" fence boards (not pressure-treated) and lined with landscape fabric. I sealed the stands and the outside of all the boxes with a weather protectant and then filled them with Happy Frog potting soil.

I wasn't able to get my act together soon enough to start my veggies from seeds so most of these are starts I bought. In the 2 boxes above, I've got carrots, a single cucumber, a yellow bell pepper, red onions and Walla Walla onions (a sweet yellow onion). In the other 2 boxes I've got scallions, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery. In the styrofoam cooler (all hail redneck gardeners!), I've got some heirloom beets going. All of my herbs are on the shelves below the planter boxes, which get watered from the drainage holes in the boxes. Brilliant, no?

[...]
There are photos at the link, but I don't know when that cached version might go <poof.>

Great find. Ties it together.

You can save cached pages or at least do screenshots if you need.

Somewhere I have the URL of a site that can pull up cached pages from ages ago. Gotta find it. Once a page is overwritten changed, updated, etc., though, the info may be gone forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.