April 28, 2024, 04:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222861 times)
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: August 13, 2010, 06:20:00 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
do guys normally keep those kinda things especially at that age. there is nothing else to confirm they were together, and if she was that lovie to him wheres the pics with him and her?
hmmmm was he really her boyfriend? not saying hes lying... but i dont see any proof either.

I wouldn't read too much into that - my son doesn't throw stuff away, and its not because he has any interest in keeping it. I wish I had taught him better to deal with stuff on a daily basis, but he's more of an "Oh, look at the pile that grew because I haven't been throwing out as I go."  Or, maybe this guy really is sentamental, but I kind of doubt it - after a year.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #841 on: August 13, 2010, 07:10:59 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

I just find that situation a little odd.  anyone else

Hi DD & Monkey's

Was the Truck was parked the day before on June 3?  KH said she needed the Truck the day before
so did she make a Test-run?  They needed to practice everything the CSI-Twins may have practiced the route.  Idea

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 13, 2010, 07:43:00 AM »

theses areas look funny

I agree cw, and here is what i see that looks funny -

I looks like the right side of the photo was changed.

Where's Brandi? She would be the one to see all those 'flaws.'

Oh, sorry...Morning Monkeys and guests.

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 13, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »

Mods...please feel free to delete my last post.

When will I ever learn to read a little farther ahead before posting...*going back up in the rafters and hang my head.* 

NCSunny

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 13, 2010, 07:53:26 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

Hi DD & Monkey's

Was the Truck was parked the day before on June 3?  KH said she needed the Truck the day before
so did she make a Test-run?  They needed to practice everything the CSI-Twins may have practiced the route.  Idea

Morning seahorse. 
Premeditated acts would require some "test-runs" I would think.  Some planning.  It would be interesting to know Terri and De De's whereabouts and movements on the 3rd.

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: August 13, 2010, 08:08:09 AM »

Morning seahorse. 
Premeditated acts would require some "test-runs" I would think.  Some planning.  It would be interesting to know Terri and De De's whereabouts and movements on the 3rd.

And any activities at all on the days just leading up to the 4th. I imagine LE is looking at that - and of course, they would have confiscated her computer, and know what searches she's done, etc. Like with Scott Peterson, checking the tides, etc. Where did she go, what did she do, who did she contact ... what did she search for. And same for DeDe.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and thanks for all the thoughts and links you have provided.

Have been trying to catch up. 

The link on Name Redacted interview did not work.  Could anyone provide some details as to why he was interviewed and what he said?  Please.

I agree with Janet, many posts back - he has put himself out there.  No one twisted his arm to do an interview, unless he was paid for the personal notes and cards from De De.  He said yes when he could have said No.

I don't find it unusual for a guy to have personal stuff from a girlfriend around after a relationship ends.  Ego, or sloppiness or -----take your pick.

Some folks believe Kyron is alive somewhere.  I hope they are right and he is found soon.

an angelic monkey  KYRON   an angelic monkey

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: August 13, 2010, 08:18:41 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

It does look PhotoShopped right where you say. But, I'm thinking that something there was removed, and then filled with the concrete ground (resized).

Which reminds me of the picture at the science fair, the missing left arm.

It is not that the arm is missing (apparently posed behind him) but that the tone of the picture is a tad brighter right where the arm is supposed to be.

Again, maybe something was removed?

I hope LE has graphic experts check those pictures, cause they sure look hinky.

Smile
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: August 13, 2010, 08:21:07 AM »

Morning seahorse. 

And any activities at all on the days just leading up to the 4th. I imagine LE is looking at that - and of course, they would have confiscated her computer, and know what searches she's done, etc. Like with Scott Peterson, checking the tides, etc. Where did she go, what did she do, who did she contact ... what did she search for. And same for DeDe.

Good morning amom2.  Yes.  I hope those that are responsible are shaking in their boots!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 13, 2010, 08:28:14 AM »

Sorry, catching up.

Blonde posted the photo over in the pictures thread.  CW got the photo from there.  You can see the comparison of the two.  The original from Terri's facebook is below the one Blonde posted that has been photoshopped.  My question is WHY would anyone do that?  I'm sure Blonde didn't do that she just got the photo someplace:

BLONDE - The photo you posted above has been photoshopped.  Wonder why?  This is the original from Facebook:

She copied the tree on the left to the right, and used some of the ground tiling to put on the top, then cropped his legs so nobody could see the tiling.

Why would someone do that? Maybe don't want to show a person that was in the picture?

Which brings you to ask, if that picture is photoshopped... which others are?

:/
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: August 13, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »

I certainly see those changes.

Maybe the photo was changed, because there were people in it who were recognizable.  It might be a problems with photo rights and not being able to publish strangers in the photo without a model release?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 13, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »

I mean "problem".  Sheesh!  I need to wake up before I start posting! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: August 13, 2010, 08:38:27 AM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

Thank you Wyks. You said that much better than I could have!

RE: Jason's interview - They supposedly split up a year ago, yet he’s kept at least some of her letters , pictures, and cards. Odd. Also, he’s got ties to both Mexico, the ginger girls club, and landscaping. Of course we're going to check him out!

**I’m not saying Mr. Jason is involved at all, but this whole case is like a soap opera made in Hell.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »

Dazed and confused here..whatever happened to her being on the island JUN4 and her cell pinging there?  That doesn't seem to allow time in there for that. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: August 13, 2010, 08:49:49 AM »

Good morning amom2.  Yes.  I hope those that are responsible are shaking in their boots!

Good morning - yes, and I'm thinking that the supporters - even parents - as more and more is revealed, will have their eyes opened and convince their children - I'm esp. thinking DeDe's dad - to give it up.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: August 13, 2010, 08:52:36 AM »

Dazed and confused here..whatever happened to her being on the island JUN4 and her cell pinging there?  That doesn't seem to allow time in there for that. 

She's gone until 1, right? Has it even been confirmed that she WAS at the gym - or is that just what she says? And what time did those pings occur? I don't imagine LE has revealed that, right? Who knows, maybe LE even has surveilance of her on Sauvie Island. (sp??)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #856 on: August 13, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »

Doubledecker,

LE requested Video of the area for June 3 & June 4.  This Truck may have been video June 3.  I keep an open-mind.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

Saturday, June 12

Police ask for the public to submit photos or videos taken on June 3 or June 4 on roads in the vicinity of Skyline Elementary School. Police also read a series of answers from the family of Kyron Horman, answering public questions about the missing boy and the family's conduct during the investigation.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: August 13, 2010, 08:54:42 AM »

<snip>

**I’m not saying Mr. Jason is involved at all, but this whole case is like a soap opera made in Hell.

And Kyron was cast for a role he never wanted. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: August 13, 2010, 08:59:07 AM »

Good morning - yes, and I'm thinking that the supporters - even parents - as more and more is revealed, will have their eyes opened and convince their children - I'm esp. thinking DeDe's dad - to give it up.

I guess it depends on how deeply DeDe is involved.  We only have Joneser's opinion that DeDe's Dad would advise her to come forward with
information. 
So often we have seen parents protect their children.  Not saying DeDe's
Dad would do this, particularly when he knows the first to come forward is in the best position to get the best deal.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #859 on: August 13, 2010, 09:23:04 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
  I woke up this morning thinking about that. What guy in his 40's does that? If I broke up with someone, everything would be in the trash, but that is me. Maybe he cared about her more then she cared about him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.