April 27, 2024, 11:59:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #18 8/11/10 - 8/13/10  (Read 222820 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: August 13, 2010, 09:24:31 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

I just find that situation a little odd.  anyone else

The fact that the groundskeeper left at 8:30 doesn't change the possibility of the truck being seen in that spot between 8:30 and 8:45am on June 4th. It does however narrow the timeline when it could have been parked in that spot.

JMO but they could have waited for him to pull out then moved the truck into position and ready to get Kyron down the steps and into the truck unseen.

Also wanted to add. Again JMO.

If you were going to put a child in a safe place and knew Spanish speaking people like the Landscaper involved in the MFH plot.  Find someone who has an older Gma type relative that doesn't speak any english.  Give them a huge sad story about the mistreatment of this poor young man and how abused he is at home. In this case he can't understand her and she can't understand him. I've been thinking about this for awhile. Of course it helps me to believe he is safe and being cared for. If this person is also very poor and just getting by might not have a TV in their home. Therefore not seeing the news.

We can only pray Kyron comes home safe and is reunited with those he loves and who love him.

We continue to pray for you little guy.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 13, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped
Yes it is I took out all of the people I just love the cool way Kyron looks in this picture.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »

Jason and those love letters really bugs me. Wonder if he has undying love for her and would do anything for her? I just see no reason to keep those letters unless he is a romantic, and since I'm totally not a romantic, he would keep them, and I would either trash or burn them. Unless he kept them around just in case something would happen and he would need to haul that crap out to show people.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 13, 2010, 09:44:40 AM »

theses areas look funny

I took out all the people.
 I did this just for myself but posted it by accident and couldn't delete it .
I think he looks so cool 

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 13, 2010, 09:46:11 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped
Yes it is I took out all of the people I just love the cool way Kyron looks in this picture.

Has anyone else noticed how swollen he looks above his upper lip?  I keep looking at this pic and wondering why he looks so swollen around his mouth. Maybe just me.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 13, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

It does look PhotoShopped right where you say. But, I'm thinking that something there was removed, and then filled with the concrete ground (resized).

Which reminds me of the picture at the science fair, the missing left arm.

It is not that the arm is missing (apparently posed behind him) but that the tone of the picture is a tad brighter right where the arm is supposed to be.

Again, maybe something was removed?

I hope LE has graphic experts check those pictures, cause they sure look hinky.

Smile

I did this quick job for just me but was tired and I posted by accident Klaas tou can delete it

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 13, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »

Thanks for clarifying Blonde
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #867 on: August 13, 2010, 10:11:40 AM »

also what is up with the groundskeeper?  he saw no one on that road... yet LE seems to think terri's truck or one like it was on that road... strange... either le is totally confused or is the groundskeeper not saying he saw something when he did? 

Hi DD & Monkey's

Was the Truck was parked the day before on June 3?  KH said she needed the Truck the day before
so did she make a Test-run?  They needed to practice everything the CSI-Twins may have practiced the route.  Idea

Morning seahorse. 
Premeditated acts would require some "test-runs" I would think.  Some planning.  It would be interesting to know Terri and De De's whereabouts and movements on the 3rd.

Can,

Yes, I agree with your statement with plannning.  This "pair" went to CSI school on TV  without a doubt
these two wanted everything to go on target with meticulous details. They had to do a dry run if this was premediated.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 13, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

Has anyone else noticed how swollen he looks above his upper lip?  I keep looking at this pic and wondering why he looks so swollen around his mouth. Maybe just me.

Yes I do, now that you mention it.   Think the original on T's FB suggests he is trying to make a monkey face.  Would it be possible if one put their tongue in front of the front teeth, this swollen look could occur?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #869 on: August 13, 2010, 10:16:15 AM »

For those monkeys who question why we delve into researching those whose names come up in these cases... well.. it's what we do.  Look around for info that is openly available to the public.  Nothing wrong about that.  Typically we don't do that with minors tho.  Not unless the minor is the perp, (as is true in at least one case in this forum), then we have to proceed with caution.  I'm sorry you find it so very disgraceful to do, to delve into matters as we can.  Take a peek tho, in any thread in this forum and other forums like this, it's what we do.  We are not all about sitting and just holding hands with the victims, lighting candles and praying.. altho we do those things as well.  A forum that does that 'in it's entirety', is a family support forum. 

We are about JUSTICE here.  We all want justice for the victim and loved ones. 

Thank you Wyks. You said that much better than I could have!

RE: Jason's interview - They supposedly split up a year ago, yet he’s kept at least some of her letters , pictures, and cards. Odd. Also, he’s got ties to both Mexico, the ginger girls club, and landscaping. Of course we're going to check him out!

**I’m not saying Mr. Jason is involved at all, but this whole case is like a soap opera made in Hell.

Jason made himself a "public person" by putting his Mug on Television.  Public figures or public person are fair game.
I don't know if this is fair to Jason or not, but he put himself front and center as an Ex-Boyfriend.

I am not going to look up Jason but instead see DDS "currant" Amigo's, she must have a few BF.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #870 on: August 13, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »

Hi DD & Monkey's

Was the Truck was parked the day before on June 3?  KH said she needed the Truck the day before
so did she make a Test-run?  They needed to practice everything the CSI-Twins may have practiced the route.  Idea

Morning seahorse. 
Premeditated acts would require some "test-runs" I would think.  Some planning.  It would be interesting to know Terri and De De's whereabouts and movements on the 3rd.

Can,

Yes, I agree with your statement with plannning.  This "pair" went to CSI school on TV  without a doubt
these two wanted everything to go on target with meticulous details. They had to do a dry run if this was premediated.

Confused:And maybe someone(s) knew that white truck might not seem out of the ordinary in that particular spot...
"Couldn't have been mine, the groundskeeper parks there every Friday"?
although, IMO, the lawn mower man's truck had a trailer on it, he would not have unhooked it, rather , driven the mower off, so how do the 2 become confused?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 13, 2010, 10:21:49 AM »

Hi DD & Monkey's

Morning seahorse. 

Can,

tee hee - 'CSI school' 

still wondering about those ppd phones.  also the pings @ sauvie isl. 
guess le would know when/if Terri made calls from her phone on the 4th.
or - possibly someone else was driving her truck (while she was elsewhere) and her cell was left in the truck, intentionally or mistakenly.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 13, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
  I woke up this morning thinking about that. What guy in his 40's does that? If I broke up with someone, everything would be in the trash, but that is me. Maybe he cared about her more then she cared about him?

My hubby is a sentimental fool. He keeps old cards from me and his Grandma and other family members. He also keeps lots of stuff that the kids made in school. He may look like your average guy, but underneath he is so mushy. That's why I keep him lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #873 on: August 13, 2010, 10:29:42 AM »

I  hate to bring Jason up on here again, but he must be in his 40's.  I wonder why he kept all of that stuff from Dede if they broke up over a year ago?

I think teenage girls keep stuff, but do older guys?  I don't know as I have been married a million years so I have no experience with it.
  I woke up this morning thinking about that. What guy in his 40's does that? If I broke up with someone, everything would be in the trash, but that is me. Maybe he cared about her more then she cared about him?

My hubby is a sentimental fool. He keeps old cards from me and his Grandma and other family members. He also keeps lots of stuff that the kids made in school. He may look like your average guy, but underneath he is so mushy. That's why I keep him lol.
  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #874 on: August 13, 2010, 10:30:04 AM »

Morning seahorse. 

And any activities at all on the days just leading up to the 4th. I imagine LE is looking at that - and of course, they would have confiscated her computer, and know what searches she's done, etc. Like with Scott Peterson, checking the tides, etc. Where did she go, what did she do, who did she contact ... what did she search for. And same for DeDe.

::HelloKitty::amom2,

Yes, LE is weighting every fact.  I read about the "Salmon Run" (fishing) in Oregon, (possible) if KH was in the water the Fisherman would find him.  I think the CSI-Twins, planted KH - they needed to pin this on someone else to CYA.  I mean
sooner or later, one of them, would call in a Tip to lead to KH.  These guys are just genius material.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #875 on: August 13, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »

Good morning amom2.  Yes.  I hope those that are responsible are shaking in their boots!

Good morning - yes, and I'm thinking that the supporters - even parents - as more and more is revealed, will have their eyes opened and convince their children - I'm esp. thinking DeDe's dad - to give it up.

amom2 

DDS "Daddy" has a bad Ticker, heart problems, according to the cousin of DDS "Tom Jones".  Tom didn't think DDS Dad would make it to Court.  I doubt Pop will survive because his serious heart problems noted by the Cousin, if you believe Tom.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 13, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 13, 2010, 10:42:15 AM »

is this pic from.......
it looks shopped

Yes I do, now that you mention it.   Think the original on T's FB suggests he is trying to make a monkey face.  Would it be possible if one put their tongue in front of the front teeth, this swollen look could occur?

Also happens when you stick some gum or candy between your gum and upper lip. I used to do it all the time when I was a kid to bug my grandma.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: August 13, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »

I feel like a dog chasing my tail in this case.  It seems everytime LE releases the tiniest bit of info..up steps someone to say ..naw..I was there that can't be right.

So the school groundskeeper says the truck couldn't have been on the gravel side road by the soccer field because he was there and mowing and using that road.  Why didn't LE check out this with him before they released this info?

Seems like they have video of Terri parked in the back 40 of the two FM's...seems they have her swapped intot the gym at 11:30 ...SO when and where did she meet up with DeDe that day if DeDe was not driving her own vehicle?

Shouldn't that groundskeeper (liked his hoop earring btw) have been one of the first people questioned by LE? And requestioned when any new lead came in?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 13, 2010, 10:44:37 AM »

Morning seahorse. 

And any activities at all on the days just leading up to the 4th. I imagine LE is looking at that - and of course, they would have confiscated her computer, and know what searches she's done, etc. Like with Scott Peterson, checking the tides, etc. Where did she go, what did she do, who did she contact ... what did she search for. And same for DeDe.

::HelloKitty::amom2,

Yes, LE is weighting every fact.  I read about the "Salmon Run" (fishing) in Oregon, (possible) if KH was in the water the Fisherman would find him.  I think the CSI-Twins, planted KH - they needed to pin this on someone else to CYA.  I mean
sooner or later, one of them, would call in a Tip to lead to KH.  These guys are just genius material.

Now this is where it gets hinky for me. I just don't see Terri as genius material. I have known people who have college degrees but have zero common sense. Then I have known people who have very little education but could outwit most college graduates. I feel that Terri was involved to some extent, but if so, she has made so many mistakes with regards to her planning, ie: her timeline, etc. She has also lost her husband, her home, her financial support and Kiara. There are soooooooo many inconsistencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.